Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Noname

Rookie
Hi guys, I don't know if you have already discussed this but Purple Kiss is so blatantly satanist. They have debuted last year with a song called Ponzona, with a very symbolic MV that's basically about selling your soul to the Devil. First line of the song literally is "Purple Kiss on the bloody top".
Their first come back was Zombie, and we know zombies means cannibalism. The lyrics goes like "Sweet and cruel
Is your taste", "I’m a zombie
My target is you", "I’m hungry, hungry
I don’t know when I’ll bite you".
Weird.
And now they're going to have another comeback and the song is about... Witches, yes.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on this. I personally find this all very disturbing.
Here's the MV for Ponzona btw

queen82

Star
Hi guys, I don't know if you have already discussed this but Purple Kiss is so blatantly satanist. They have debuted last year with a song called Ponzona, with a very symbolic MV that's basically about selling your soul to the Devil. First line of the song literally is "Purple Kiss on the bloody top".
Their first come back was Zombie, and we know zombies means cannibalism. The lyrics goes like "Sweet and cruel
Is your taste", "I’m a zombie
My target is you", "I’m hungry, hungry
I don’t know when I’ll bite you".
Weird.
And now they're going to have another comeback and the song is about... Witches, yes.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on this. I personally find this all very disturbing.
Here's the MV for Ponzona btw
not familiar with them , so don't know about their symbolysms

TrueUltimate

Rookie
hey guys, what does it mean now that all of these idols are testing positive for covid even though they have all been vaccinated? a while ago someone on this website said it had another meaning, that something was happening behind the scenes but i dont remember.
Sad to think but it might have to do with the timing of the jabs and possibly the follow up jabs. Contracting the coof and spreading is still possible regardless of the jab or not. If there wasn't so much disinformation it would be easier to know exactly why people are still getting sick despite being "vaxxed".
Anyway the sudden cases that kpop idols and kdrama actors caught my attention too.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Sad to think but it might have to do with the timing of the jabs and possibly the follow up jabs. Contracting the coof and spreading is still possible regardless of the jab or not. If there wasn't so much disinformation it would be easier to know exactly why people are still getting sick despite being "vaxxed".
Anyway the sudden cases that kpop idols and kdrama actors caught my attention too.
Because the "vaxx" does not stop the spread of infection... unfortunately, it does the reverse because it weakens the immune system...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Right. Better off not getting the shot from the look of things.
There are important threads on the vaxx and covid-related issues here on the VC Forums...check them out if you haven't done yet... Lots of useful, significant infos are here...

ssundungy

Sorry for not continuing on with the thread but wanted to talk about this.

JYP's non-denominational bible study group (he calls it a church) is now upto 200 people and is called "First Fruits"
They start off by doing 15 mins of excercise before each service because they don't like the holy atmosphere.Every sunday and wednesday the service is held.
Many Christians have also moved there after watching the bible seminar from Seoul Baptist Church. Just so they can get a clearer and satisfying understanding of the bible.

The senior pastor of Seoul Baptist Church has these credits-
Hyles Anderson College Doctor of Ministry (D.Min).
First Baptist Church, Hammond IN, pastor in charge of Korean ministry
West Coast Baptist College- M.Ed.
(Not familiar with American colleges)
He says there was fruitful discussion of the bible everytime they met together to study the bible together. Everyone responds with great passion when they listen to his seminar and they are satisfied because their thirsts are quenched-
this is what the senior pastor said.

Their catch phrase is "John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. "
The recent videos are called " Milk" to - desire the sincere milk of the word.
He disregards 1,2,3 John, Revelation, 1 Peter because it's not addressed to us today.
People in the comments are covering for him I think similar to when Kanye first came out with his album.

1647302547587.png
1647304347277.png

Just want to hear your thoughts about this!

Noname

Rookie
not familiar with them , so don't know about their symbolysms
I'll try to elaborate more once I'm at home, but they don't have a specific symbolysm for them. It's more, like, very explicit images of them being witches and making pacts, thos sort of thing.

queen82

Star
I'll try to elaborate more once I'm at home, but they don't have a specific symbolysm for them. It's more, like, very explicit images of them being witches and making pacts, thos sort of thing.
that's similar to Dreamcatcher, i mean their concept

queen82

Star
Yes, they have this dark concept going on since the debut. I personally wouldn't mind it, hadn't it been for the blatantly stanism
there's another girl group that have similar concept, Pink Fantasy it's their name, their latest mv are so dark infact..

Noname

Rookie
there's another girl group that have similar concept, Pink Fantasy it's their name, their latest mv are so dark infact..
Oh yeah, I love Pink Fantasy songs but I hadn't noticed anything wrong with them until lately. Do you have any example of something you find suspicious?

Vision

Veteran
If you’ve been following this site, you know very well that K-Pop is completely drenched in occult elite