Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

queen82

Star
don't know if she's kpop , but check out this artist , i see another video of her and was full of symbolysm and this one , her voice is good ...

Urmi

Rookie

I came across this Twitter account that’s “exposing” Taeyong (NCT) and Somi dating. I usually ignore these kinds of things, but the proof is really solid. Anyway, I found it disturbing that user said they started dating in early 2020… that would’ve made Somi a teenager and Taeyong in his mid-20s.

It reminded me of Kris (EXO) flirting/propositioning teenage trainees, and got me wondering how many idols prey/lust after much younger idols/trainees.
It’s a sick industry. We often think it’s the older managers, execs, etc. that take advantage of idols, but I wonder how many idols take advantage of each other.

anyway, just thinking out l
Don't think Somi is dating Taeyong. She seems to be more into even more fishier men.

queen82

Star
He dated yeri too but I think he's the sort who just sleeps around. Btw Does anybody find some other nct members like Taeil weird? I know most male k-pop idols are weird but this one comes off as extra perverted.
not familiar with him , about Tayeong i remember that once they asked him what inspired to wrote a song (the song was kinda sexual, didn't remember the title) and he said he was inspired by his sister, wtf..

JennieAlice

Rookie
not familiar with him , about Tayeong i remember that once they asked him what inspired to wrote a song (the song was kinda sexual, didn't remember the title) and he said he was inspired by his sister, wtf..
Umm…his sister has nothing to do with the song! He mentioned her on accident cause he was asked what the song meant and quickly answered sister to keep it rated PG. Years later he still gets bullied for it and has disgusting rumors spread about him

queen82

Star
Umm…his sister has nothing to do with the song! He mentioned her on accident cause he was asked what the song meant and quickly answered sister to keep it rated PG. Years later he still gets bullied for it and has disgusting rumors spread about him
ok thanks didn't know about the bullying, what are the rumors?