Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

What do you think about this kind of thing? In many places "the dark part of K-pop" is spreading, they even gave a documentary on the BBC, I can't explain it to myself. The diarrhea elite is supposed to leave it a little more hidden ?, well of course they only talk about what I like to call "superficial things", they speak everything from the point of view "the company and the K-pop world is corrupt", never something that has to do with rituals satanic and Mk ultra, that the company is controlled by freemasons etc. Sometimes I think that these documentaries, videos and some news that come out talking about the "dark side of K-pop", their information is manipulated, to put aside speculation regarding Satanism, the elite and MK ultra, as if to mislead . I don't know if my point is understood.
Noticed that the "secrets" they disclose to the public are horrific but became normalized now? They won't speak about satanism like you said but sponsporship, CEOs, seniors who feel free to sexually assault anyone, tough diets, sexualization of minors, plastic surgery even for minors are really something that should send shivers down the spine but the only thing I see is fans throwing a pity party for the unknown potential victims as if they were only 3 or 5 and then keep on financially, physically, morally supporting the company that is the main cause of the problems.

Your point of view is absolutely valid...we must take documentaries like these with "a grain of salt..." BBC itself is part of the global elites...

Definitely, they make "docus" like these as part of "crisis management..." making it appear legit...but they don't reveal their true secrets...

Satanism is the crux of the matter here... and that we already know... God Almighty, at His appointed time...will require everything to come into the open...everyone will have to take account...and receive corresponding judgements...
yep. Gives a feeling of "if they said it, it means that they are innocent because why would they expose themselves"

It's just the American media trying to portray the korean entertainment industry in a bad light distracting masses from the darkness that lies in the west's own entertainment industry it's all about competition the Americans are afraid of kpop dominating the western music markets so they use these underhanded tactics by pointing out the toxic side of kpop but many of these toxic things are present in Hollywood as well from Toxic beauty standards to artists not given full creative control over their work to cases of pedo and sexual harassment of women Hollywood is just as bad if not more than kpop but they would like to make you believe otherwise
The grip kpop has on fans is huge compared to hollywood now. The image of both industries is quite contradictory, yet when the likes of Hwsa and Jssi "challenge" kbs are glorified by kpop fans themselves because of the "toxic idol image and kbs", they make it look like the constant sexualization of women in hollywood is the standard and the symbol of the "free woman".

Both are as bad, even though kpop wants to show their artists as innocents beings, outside and inside (should I just say lolita atp) unlike hollywood. Anyways both are made for the perverts' eyes.

pan con queso

Rookie
It's just the American media trying to portray the korean entertainment industry in a bad light distracting masses from the darkness that lies in the west's own entertainment industry it's all about competition the Americans are afraid of kpop dominating the western music markets so they use these underhanded tactics by pointing out the toxic side of kpop but many of these toxic things are present in Hollywood as well from Toxic beauty standards to artists not given full creative control over their work to cases of pedo and sexual harassment of women Hollywood is just as bad if not more than kpop but they would like to make you believe otherwise
exactly they manipulate the threads of mass control. And this is a control strategy. I see a lot of people criticizing K-pop as the most horrible thing there is, but they glorify Hollywood and its singers (?). It is notorious in the networks that people's thoughts are shaped according to the "official news", and they go from one place to another.

pan con queso

Rookie
The grip kpop has on fans is huge compared to hollywood now. The image of both industries is quite contradictory, yet when the likes of Hwsa and Jssi "challenge" kbs are glorified by kpop fans themselves because of the "toxic idol image and kbs", they make it look like the constant sexualization of women in hollywood is the standard and the symbol of the "free woman".

Both are as bad, even though kpop wants to show their artists as innocents beings, outside and inside (should I just say lolita atp) unlike hollywood. Anyways both are made for the perverts' eyes.
Yes, it is a strategy, they have everything coldly calculated. These extremes of "very innocent k-pop" and unnecessarily "provocative" western pop is because it will give a satisfying result in manipulation. The Hwasa thing: "she breaks macho stereotypes", it was very funny, especially seeing the K-pop fans excited about it, when secretly she is a prostitute for powerful people, they abuse her, and she also does all that because she is a puppet . It's not that there isn't true machismo in Korea, but you can not end this by showing your breasts and provocative.. But anyway, that's the agenda, even for poor Sulli, if I'm not mistaken before killing her, they already used her to publicize the agenda of crazy extreme feminists, because according to people, going without a bra is "breaking macho stereotypes" haha .
1645304164282.png

Last edited:

randomcitizen

Veteran
Noticed that the "secrets" they disclose to the public are horrific but became normalized now? They won't speak about satanism like you said but sponsporship, CEOs, seniors who feel free to sexually assault anyone, tough diets, sexualization of minors, plastic surgery even for minors are really something that should send shivers down the spine but the only thing I see is fans throwing a pity party for the unknown potential victims as if they were only 3 or 5 and then keep on financially, physically, morally supporting the company that is the main cause of the problems.
actually i think they keep sponsorships hush hush as well...

randomcitizen

Veteran
exactly they manipulate the threads of mass control. And this is a control strategy. I see a lot of people criticizing K-pop as the most horrible thing there is, but they glorify Hollywood and its singers (?). It is notorious in the networks that people's thoughts are shaped according to the "official news", and they go from one place to another.
to me i think the artists in the west are a bit more free than kpop artists. Kpop reminds me alot like robots

arhur12

Star
to me i think the artists in the west are a bit more free than kpop artists. Kpop reminds me alot like robots
Non idol artists in korea are just as free as western artists in my opinion it's because of the nature of kpop. Idols are more like performers not creators think western artists like Britney spears or some boybands they also don't have as much freedom as artists like Ed Sheeran or Taylor swift who are more involved in the music making process

pan con queso

Rookie
Non idol artists in korea are just as free as western artists in my opinion it's because of the nature of kpop. Idols are more like performers not creators think western artists like Britney spears or some boybands they also don't have as much freedom as artists like Ed Sheeran or Taylor swift who are more involved in the music making process
If you are in a music company, you are subject to it like a puppet and you never produce anything by yourself 98% of the time, everything has to be marketing and what the company dictates, and if you debut you are surely MK ultra oh, by chance a lackey. Especially in recognized companies in the country. Some very small companies, they don't have that many interests, and... they are not created by freemasons, I suppose that only free artists would be there, or also if you produce independently.

pan con queso

Rookie
For me, honestly, K-pop differs from Western pop with respect to the highest beauty standards, such as having perfect skin and always keeping a low weight, and that is not so emphasized in Western artists, especially in Latin America. . And also certain differences in marketing, and style which are required to follow as a product. But everything else..., sexual abuse, cults, child overexploitation, persecution, sasaengs, or very obsessed fans, sexual scandals, depression and suicide, monitoring and abolition of privacy. Oh come on, I see that the information and the horror regarding That only falls on Korea (now), when in the United States and around the world, and in practically all countries there is this, (only the information is not distributed), after all there are a lot of Mk ultra slaves in music, and they were abused millions of times, followed, harassed by the company and its controllers in the face of any dissidence, involved in drugs, and sexual scandals, the same company sold them drugs, etc. There are a lot of Mk ultras around the world, whether they are civilians or celebrities, and they are all exploited equally. Unless you're a lackey... you would certainly have privileges.

Amber_O

Established

I came across this Twitter account that’s “exposing” Taeyong (NCT) and Somi dating. I usually ignore these kinds of things, but the proof is really solid. Anyway, I found it disturbing that user said they started dating in early 2020… that would’ve made Somi a teenager and Taeyong in his mid-20s.

It reminded me of Kris (EXO) flirting/propositioning teenage trainees, and got me wondering how many idols prey/lust after much younger idols/trainees.
It’s a sick industry. We often think it’s the older managers, execs, etc. that take advantage of idols, but I wonder how many idols take advantage of each other.

anyway, just thinking out l

queen82

Star

I came across this Twitter account that’s “exposing” Taeyong (NCT) and Somi dating. I usually ignore these kinds of things, but the proof is really solid. Anyway, I found it disturbing that user said they started dating in early 2020… that would’ve made Somi a teenager and Taeyong in his mid-20s.

It reminded me of Kris (EXO) flirting/propositioning teenage trainees, and got me wondering how many idols prey/lust after much younger idols/trainees.
It’s a sick industry. We often think it’s the older managers, execs, etc. that take advantage of idols, but I wonder how many idols take advantage of each other.

anyway, just thinking out l
i always find Taeyong fishy, not surprised if he started dating Somi when she was a teenager

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Hi I added this too my Jonghyun thread but wanted you to take a look. Coincidence with the name spelling or not. I think it’s so weird considering my dream I had back in 2018 with him and 3 crosses. His name was to do with them and they represented people. I was looking for J too.

From m6 thread. Please look at the original post too.;)
Ok, I think I m gonna add this here. so weirdly I was drawn to watching a VCR yesterday. Look what I saw the word S-U-G-A, twice. one has got J in the shot. The reason it catches my eye is it is spelled exactly the same as S-U-G-A . as they walk away there is a big explosion. As you know this post was about coincidences I noticed, now this. Oh, and it is still weird that dream in April 2018, the 3 crosses and Michael J one.