Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Tee

Established
Guys, about how BTS videos are made, and exactly who is making these videos so intricate and sinister, here is a link that gives some ideas:
https://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/page/blog/the-must-knows-of-bts-music-videos/r0wq_402feumbgGgY2wR2GYwkRkpNGlN53g
I can only think of the obvious - lollipops represent the male reproductive organ(I don't know if I can write it on this forum) aka giving oral sex.
So these guys obviously know they're doing to appeal sexually to gay pedophiles? Who in their good conscience would willingly do it? I wonder if they are forced to do it or doing it knowingly for fame. If it is the latter case, I almost feel like helping them would be futile

Last edited:

Tee

Established
Hi dear.. I don't think you desperately need to cut off all ties if you love listening to kpop.. The more you will want to hear it. It's like a bad diet. Rather just treat it as entertainment with good awareness.. I think as long as we are not compelled to turn "gay" or participate in whatever weird unnatural agenda they offer.. We can still listen as per normal
Yes, but it is precisely because we are aware now of what these songs are saying and influencing us in a negative way that we have to cut them off. Knowing the song is blasting at me calling me slave and hailing Satan, why would any healthy person want to listen - so we can be abused spiritually? The spiritual world might be invisible but it is more powerful than the physical world. I won't let an abusive man stay my house. In the same way, I would' want to have abusive music sing right into my head and heart. What are we doing here analyzing all this if after all this we stay listening to the very thing we are exposing as evil?

Last edited:

Tee

Established
What do you mean? someone said they were a real couple?

I remember Jonghyun was always paired up with Key by the company. so you believe this was a cover up for Taemin- Jonghyun?
Again, I feel like something about Taemin is weird. If I were to make a wild guess, I think he has agreed to pollute his band mates and more stars by coming on to them. It could be that Jonghyun refused to turn gay with Taemin as a couple that the company froze him somehow saying he's not good enough, and then shipping someone else with Taemin. If illuminati is real indeed, then rejecting their biggest agenda would prolly sink you.

Again, I feel like something about Taemin is weird. If I were to make a wild guess, I think he has agreed to pollute his band mates and more stars by coming on to them. It could be that Jonghyun refused to turn gay with Taemin as a couple that the company froze him somehow saying he's not good enough, and then shipping someone else with Taemin. If illuminati is real indeed, then rejecting their biggest agenda would prolly sink you.
while Taemin certainly give off vibes, but he isn't responsible for this, he is just puppet like every other Kpop singer that have their life and career scripted, he didn't turn any one gay but certainly has pushed the agenda like any Kpop singers, every one has to play their role, some have to play the feminine role like him and Heechul, and some have to play the christian role like Siwon, its all scripted by them and each given different role

tyrab

Established
Watch the beginning of this performance
also, Jin is the one flowing mid-air at the start:

Chic

Veteran
Hi! I'm new here (to the forum, not to Vigilant Citizen). Allow me to say that I am sooooooo happy to find a place that doesn't have crazy delusional KPop fans. A place where people can discuss their suspicions of the K-industry and "idols" without being judged for it.
I'm also happy to find many BTS fans here who are concerned for the boys.I came here to see if I could find anything on the meaning behind the BST video, and wow--I was really in for it and didn't know what I was getting myself into apparently, lol.

I love BTS. I've had the chance to see them twice the two times the came to the US. But I'm not ignorant despite my appreciation for their music. There's so much I want to say regarding some of the comments I've read in this thread, but I will have time to. I plan on sticking around (I made an account after all). I also had my suspicions on Jonghyun's death. I'm not even a SHINee fan but I cried so for him!

I also have my thoughts about TOP's suicide attempt (his second one), alcohol-dependency.
Aside from that, I don't know if anyone here has seen this but

(Sorry if it's too large. Gotta feel my way around here.) While TOP looks good to me no matter what, this painting is too disturbing to me and almost resembles blood on his shirt?? Yeah. Anyway, this is from the artists of the above painting. I find the last paragraph to be chilling, although inaccurate (read the right hand side for English):

Lastly, GD's last solo concert disturbed me too. He was on tour after the news about TOP broke. His entire concert seemed to be based around the color red. Everything was red.

I'm not going to really say whether I think that is all connected yet.
That's enough from me for now. By the way, I know I'm new here but I would love to join in on that prayer for BTS. I am really worried about them even if they are aware of what they're doing.

helenatan

Rookie
Hi, today i read news in korean drama and music fanspage (in my country languange)

Jongkook BTS cover Leehi-breath (and you know that song made by jonghyun)
He sing in 1 minute, his news about cover you can found in bts official account in twitter.

Some shawol say thank you for his respect
Some korean netizen or netizen critize him

When Leehi hard to sing this song in golden disc award 2018 , she cant stop crying, and jungkook cover this for what, just wow :/

Maggieca

Veteran
Hmm i think jungkook and jimin are friend in real life. Jimin is the only one who knowing that jungkook dating (or have crush) to yeeun CLC. Both of jungkook and yeeun are classmate.
At 3.50 jimin like "hey she came closer" and jungkook suddenly look at his side. And when jungkook becoming awkward suddenly, jimin laughing after that.
Maybe jungkook and jimin doing gay thing to hiding their girlfriend. But i'm not sure too, anything are possible.
I dont think they are in a relationship with eachother. But I believe the company is promoting their couple moré than the others to push their agenda
Dont know how far they are willing to go with it. Thats why Im suspicious

In western boy band, they always had gay member in it. It can happen in kpop group too. The elite likes the young boys who trying to reach his dream, so maybe they abusing the boys sexually, that's why the boys end up becoming gay too.
http://queerbio.com/wiki/index.php?title=Boy_Band_Members_Who_Are_Out_As_Gay,_Bisexual_or_Queer
thats highly possible, since Kpop groom boys since their were so young, they can be abused and turned gay, unlike USA, were many of their singers they came when they already adult, so thats might explain it
I think Key is an example, when I see his body language, he give vibes that he was abused, I don't know but this is what I am feeling

Last edited:
Hi, today i read news in korean drama and music fanspage (in my country languange)

Jongkook BTS cover Leehi-breath (and you know that song made by jonghyun)
He sing in 1 minute, his news about cover you can found in bts official account in twitter.

Some shawol say thank you for his respect
Some korean netizen or netizen critize him

When Leehi hard to sing this song in golden disc award 2018 , she cant stop crying, and jungkook cover this for what, just wow :/
I think its rude when I think about it, I can't help but think Jonghyun was sacrifice for BTS, so

Tee

Established
Is this the video that you mention before?
I cannot be sure here. I think a lot of it has to do with his inability to understand the English and they had to do like more than 20 of these interviews that day, so I think he was probably both frustrated and tired. But you're right. He is definitely not happy in general.

Tee

Established
Hi! I'm new here (to the forum, not to Vigilant Citizen). Allow me to say that I am sooooooo happy to find a place that doesn't have crazy delusional KPop fans. A place where people can discuss their suspicions of the K-industry and "idols" without being judged for it.
I'm also happy to find many BTS fans here who are concerned for the boys.I came here to see if I could find anything on the meaning behind the BST video, and wow--I was really in for it and didn't know what I was getting myself into apparently, lol.

I love BTS. I've had the chance to see them twice the two times the came to the US. But I'm not ignorant despite my appreciation for their music. There's so much I want to say regarding some of the comments I've read in this thread, but I will have time to. I plan on sticking around (I made an account after all). I also had my suspicions on Jonghyun's death. I'm not even a SHINee fan but I cried so for him!

I also have my thoughts about TOP's suicide attempt (his second one), alcohol-dependency.
Aside from that, I don't know if anyone here has seen this but

(Sorry if it's too large. Gotta feel my way around here.) While TOP looks good to me no matter what, this painting is too disturbing to me and almost resembles blood on his shirt?? Yeah. Anyway, this is from the artists of the above painting. I find the last paragraph to be chilling, although inaccurate (read the right hand side for English):

Lastly, GD's last solo concert disturbed me too. He was on tour after the news about TOP broke. His entire concert seemed to be based around the color red. Everything was red.

I'm not going to really say whether I think that is all connected yet.
That's enough from me for now. By the way, I know I'm new here but I would love to join in on that prayer for BTS. I am really worried about them even if they are aware of what they're doing.
Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum. That page you shared is useful in helping us figure out if life really just imitates art, or is someone foretelling conspired events in art and then carrying them out later. To find out we really need to dig deeper. Like, where did the concept for the image come from? - did it come from T.O.P's company, himself, or the artist? Secondly, how did T.O.P. find out about this artist anyway - could it be "casually" recommended by his company in the first place? If he just happens to find them there isn't likely be conspiracy. Otherwise, it could be. Another thing I am interested to dig deeper are the superiors of these groups, who they work for/with and what their interests are. These may tell us whether secret controlling elites really exist and then determine if for sure these people are being controlled

Tee

Established
Hmm i think jungkook and jimin are friend in real life. Jimin is the only one who knowing that jungkook dating (or have crush) to yeeun CLC. Both of jungkook and yeeun are classmate.
At 3.50 jimin like "hey she came closer" and jungkook suddenly look at his side. And when jungkook becoming awkward suddenly, jimin laughing after that.
Maybe jungkook and jimin doing gay thing to hiding their girlfriend. But i'm not sure too, anything are possible.
Um...it is hard to know for use. There are tons of videos like this one theorizing possible relationships between BTS and others. They all seem legit when you have a romantic song attached and ascribe meaning to every move. Unless we can hear Jimin actually saying that to JK, it is hard to judge. I still feel Jimin could have a thing for JK...which is my greatest fear because I hope they don't fall into sin. But sometimes Jimin does act very feminine around certain individuals. I hope it is my illusion. Anyway, we should pray and doing it on What's App is smart. But yes we should have more people,

Josh

Rookie
When BTS speaks in english in American interviews why do they sound so effeminate? I wouldn't question this if they talked like that when speaking Korean but that's certainly not the case. For example, during the Ellen show, everyone except RM introduced themselves with a high pitched, feminine tone. And that was a theme for most of their interviews when they were in the States. But they speak with a normal, masculine voice when talking in Korean.

Tee

Established
I am not trying to be mean or something but I don't understand why everybody is just concerned for BTS, there is many other groups and there is fans as will, BTS are not different, they are just like everyone else
Not trying to focus on one group more than another. Some of us are not long-term fans, so we only know one group so of course we worry about who we already know. I may do some research on Jonghyun's death as well, but my concern is not to research every group in the world and talk about everything. It would be insurmountable work. My concern is to focus on the people I know and research their inner working a bit more so I can know whether illuminati is really controlling them and whether mind control is taking place. If it is true with one group, it's probably true with others. If you are concerned with another group, feel free to post as others have done as well. It is a free forum. But I don't think we can expect everyone to know the same things and many things.

Not trying to focus on one group more than another. Some of us are not long-term fans, so we only know one group so of course we worry about who we already know. I may do some research on Jonghyun's death as well, but my concern is not to research every group in the world and talk about everything. It would be insurmountable work. My concern is to focus on the people I know and research their inner working a bit more so I can know whether illuminati is really controlling them and whether mind control is taking place. If it is true with one group, it's probably true with others. If you are concerned with another group, feel free to post as info about other groups as others have done as well. It is a free forum. I don't think we can expect everyone to know the same things and feel the same about everything.
I understand, but when everyone is concerned about only one group, its just frustrate me and give me feelings like BTS are above everyone

Last edited:

helenatan

Rookie
Maybe in this forum many people talk abou BTS because
-BTS right now is trending. They come to ama and billboard in 2017 and from small agency. So many people know kpop from that group and watch their mv and see many symbolic thing and analyze that,and they talk about that in this forum ( in this forum not just someone know kpop so well, someone this group just know a few of singer/boyband )
-some people did not interest in kpop before,and got interest when bts in ama, and they watch bts mv, and they shock when korean music has so many symbolic like western, and talk in this forum.
-not just talk about bts, we talk shinee, etc. (We most talk about bts and shinee because they have last news about them, bts in ama, jonghyun's shinee ,taemin new solo single move)
-we talk other boy/girlband,kpop,we talk bigbang too.