Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

It is real. Some videos on YouTube there is spell casting in rock music which I think can happen to K-pop,too. I find myself waking up with such songs even though I don't even like it. I don't find it to be true with regular music I listen to , whether it's jazz or praise music. Also, I cannot look at some of the guys I found attractive in K-pop anymore. It's like it instantly stirs up strong emotions. It could be what they call a "soul tie". The way to break it is to cut off all contact and replace with the love of Jesus and His Word. Listening to Christian music helps.
yes it did happen to me this thing, and I believe in spell thing
yes I think I need to cut off anything related to Kpop, its very hard, I need to pray more and meditate to pull off this thing
I am not christian by the way, but thanks for your message

You know what's funny? I thought south Korea was a very anti-gay country. What gives!
some time I suspect if this is really true, considering how Kpop is so gay that not even USA is like that, it could be propaganda to make Kpop fans not see the gay kpop singers and accept unconsciously the gay agenda passed as part of 'Korean Thing" and go on as they hear how much korea is anti-gay, I believe it could not be true

Maggieca

Veteran
Taemin and Jonghyun has been featured as gay couple in one program in korea about LGBT there and some fans still don't want to see the obvious lol
What do you mean? someone said they were a real couple?

I remember Jonghyun was always paired up with Key by the company. so you believe this was a cover up for Taemin- Jonghyun?

flutt3rbye

Rookie
yes it did happen to me this thing, and I believe in spell thing
yes I think I need to cut off anything related to Kpop, its very hard, I need to pray more and meditate to pull off this thing
I am not christian by the way, but thanks for your message
Hi dear.. I don't think you desperately need to cut off all ties if you love listening to kpop.. The more you will want to hear it. It's like a bad diet. Rather just treat it as entertainment with good awareness.. I think as long as we are not compelled to turn "gay" or participate in whatever weird unnatural agenda they offer.. We can still listen as per normal

flutt3rbye

Rookie
some time I suspect if this is really true, considering how Kpop is so gay that not even USA is like that, it could be propaganda to make Kpop fans not see the gay kpop singers and accept unconsciously the gay agenda passed as part of 'Korean Thing" and go on as they hear how much korea is anti-gay, I believe it could not be true
It is possible.. Elite really are very shrewd people huh? What a waste of brain power imo.. Could be doing better things like helping people in poverty.

Unexpected

Rookie
No need to thanks us at all! We need to thanks Jesus Christ for all of this! :)
The more I go back in time recalling all of my obsessions, the more crystal clear it's becoming to me that this is satan's system. Everything is upside down and there's no returning back. So while we can we must expose satan as much as possible!
This forum is quite eye opening.I didnt had that much interest in kpop,truly speaking i never knew about it cuz im from rather undeveloped country n i lived in village until my mid teen.I found about western music when i moved to city for higher studies just 3 years and used to listen to eminem taylor ed sheeran rihana,etc i forgot many singers i used to listen back then.but i didnt know at that time how blatantly the songs that most western artists do are of satanic agenda.Only after listening for about six months and analyzing the songs lyrics the artists lifestyle was i convinced there is something evil in western music and pop culture.I did research on them and found many horrifying and disgusting facts that i quitted listening western songs altogether.( i used to heavily listen to eminem and i also liked country music alot).Then i began listening to kpop just past year mainly bigbang + bts as i found these two quite unique.But after sometime i felt that even in kpop there's something wrong.i started researching kpop just this week and found this forum.and many interesting points made by the members that are worth considering.

Frozenrose

Veteran
This forum is quite eye opening.I didnt had that much interest in kpop,truly speaking i never knew about it cuz im from rather undeveloped country n i lived in village until my mid teen.I found about western music when i moved to city for higher studies just 3 years and used to listen to eminem taylor ed sheeran rihana,etc i forgot many singers i used to listen back then.but i didnt know at that time how blatantly the songs that most western artists do are of satanic agenda.Only after listening for about six months and analyzing the songs lyrics the artists lifestyle was i convinced there is something evil in western music and pop culture.I did research on them and found many horrifying and disgusting facts that i quitted listening western songs altogether.( i used to heavily listen to eminem and i also liked country music alot).Then i began listening to kpop just past year mainly bigbang + bts as i found these two quite unique.But after sometime i felt that even in kpop there's something wrong.i started researching kpop just this week and found this forum.and many interesting points made by the members that are worth considering.
This agenda is everywhere. I used to think kpop was less infiltrated by it but it's just the same. It may be less obvious at first but now everything is in the open.

Unexpected

Rookie

Frozenrose

Veteran
In 2004, comedian Noh Hong-chul, perhaps best known around the world as the “elevator man” in Psy’s “Gangnam Style” music video, published a confessional essay stating that he once got a girl drunk while in high school in order to have sex with her.

He wrote, “[…] in order to get a woman [unconscious], you could use alcohol, sleeping pills, or pig aphrodisiac. The last one was too hard to get, so I gave up. They didn’t sell sleeping pills in large quantities, so I gave up on that too […]”

The article ends with Noh confessing that the girl started vomiting, that he had to send her home “without any rewards”, and that the next day the girl called him, yelling, “Don’t ever do that again, you asshole!”

The article caused much controversy when it resurfaced in 2007, but Noh’s agency has maintained that the magazine had fabricated the article.

Park Myung Soo on a past 'Happy Together' episode, "I hit my ex-girlfriend 100 times near the Han River." (they got into a fight after he caught her lying)

Jung Hyung Don, on a past radio show 8 years ago, "Love grows from fighting with each other. I also heard that love grows deeper the more you beat (her)."

On whether he would bang Harisu or Park Kyung Lim, Kim Gura responded: “I would first make real-pussy owner Park Kyung Lim drink until she passes out. Then I would steal her money and use that to buy Harisu drinks. After making her pass out, I will see how her breasts and artificial vagina look while jerking off at the same time.”

Regarding a then recent news of prostitutes protesting against an indiscriminate police crackdown, he went on to compare them to the comfort women*.

“Some 80 prostitutes are fighting for their rights against the police. They’re sitting on a chartered bus heading to the National Human Rights Commission to file a complaint. This is probably the first time that prostitutes got on a chartered bus since the comfort women (did during World War II). I’m sure the bus driver got an erection, too.”

Last edited:

X-Maverick

Established
YOU ARE A TROLL.
Yeah, I don't really give the slightest damn what you or anyone else here thinks. And regarding your disagreement with me, we'll agree to disagree on that.

I don't happen to share the same opinion as most of you, big whoop. It just so happens that Kpop helped get me out of a long held depression, so it's done good by me. That's not to excuse any wrong doing it may have done to the artists. But the artists themselves have definitely had a positive influence in my life. I am not addicted to Kpop, as I can only partake in bursts anyway. But I know you people will take what I just said as some stupid troll post and twist my words to mean something they don't.

Whatever, carry on.

Frozenrose

Veteran
More on Bewhy:

From A$AP TyY - Like Me Ft. BeWhy & Cjamm

And from what I could understand he stated recently that he isn't in the illuminati but he is an everlasting Protestant....

Unpretty Rapstar 3 teaser - reptile eye, snake, diamond, one eye.

A random video:

Last edited:

helenatan

Rookie
More on Bewhy:

From A$AP TyY - Like Me Ft. BeWhy & Cjamm

And from what I could understand he stated recently that he isn't in the illuminati but he is an everlasting Protestant....

Unpretty Rapstar 3 teaser - reptile eye, snake, diamond, one eye.

Bewhy has changed :'(

Yeah, i see that too at unpretty rapstar,when i see that i think thats not cool,why use snake,reptileye in video about rapstar :/

Anyone watch show me the money,unpretty rapstar? Do u think that show has so many symbol in that show? If yes, i think i should stop to watch that show :'(

Frozenrose

Veteran
Bewhy has changed :'(

Yeah, i see that too at unpretty rapstar,when i see that i think thats not cool,why use snake,reptileye in video about rapstar :/

Anyone watch show me the money,unpretty rapstar? Do u think that show has so many symbol in that show? If yes, i think i should stop to watch that show :'(
I used to wtch SMTM and UR but the shows are pretty dark. They promote dark things and only evoke jealousy between the contestants. Just look at how they present women there - as snakes who are hateful and oversexualized.
There was an open satanist in SMTM6 - Ignito.

Some of his songs are:
1. Genesis
2. The Ressurection
3. To the black
4. Vomit Show
5. Evil march

random ones from SMTM:

What do you mean? someone said they were a real couple?

I remember Jonghyun was always paired up with Key by the company. so you believe this was a cover up for Taemin- Jonghyun?
there were documentary about gays in Korea, and part of the program they put pictures and interviews of jonghyun and taemin as gay couple....Yes, I think the fan service between Jonghyun and Key to distract from his real relation with taemin, they also put Shin Se Kyung scandal to further distract

The have blatantly said that they are here for the money and fame on more than 1 occasion if I remember correctly.
then fans need to stop being "worried" about them, they don't care about us, but of course not all Kpop singers are like that but may be so many if not the most