Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Maybe in this forum many people talk abou BTS because
-BTS right now is trending. They come to ama and billboard in 2017 and from small agency. So many people know kpop from that group and watch their mv and see many symbolic thing and analyze that,and they talk about that in this forum ( in this forum not just someone know kpop so well, someone this group just know a few of singer/boyband )
-some people did not interest in kpop before,and got interest when bts in ama, and they watch bts mv, and they shock when korean music has so many symbolic like western, and talk in this forum.
-not just talk about bts, we talk shinee, etc. (We most talk about bts and shinee because they have last news about them, bts in ama, jonghyun's shinee ,taemin new solo single move)
-we talk other boy/girlband,kpop,we talk bigbang too.
back in 2014 when I get into Kpop, everything was about Exo, now everything is about BTS, Kpop fans is just about the trends

Tee

Established
My apologies to the user that asked the question: What is MK Ultra? And are K-pop stars under mind control? I am gonna try to answer this briefly because I am only researching as others are here, so it is a work in progress.

Basically, MK Ultra was program the CIA started decades ago to develop ways to interrogate foreign spies. It includes a wide range of drug experimentation and manipulation tactics. One of these is called Monarch programming which controls the mind (but how successsulf was it?). However, because of impending indictment, much of the paperwork was ordered to be burnt before the government could get their hands on them. So only the people who worked in that program and their targets knew about these actual technologies and how to use them. It is said that these methods were further expanded and developed until today and people in the entertainment industry is manipulated by government or aristocratic/religious elites who use them systematically on young entertainers especially superstars and idols. There are people who claim they were victims and now expose them. But it is hard to know if they are telling the truth. So the modern use could be legend and a myth. It could be that people are not really mind-controlled in the music industry, but are just greedy enough to d whatever their bosses want including sleeping around and promotion moral corruption and atheist culture. The difficulty is finding the truth takes a lot of research and discernment, because people do lie and we do tend to imagine things.

Another thing about mind-control:
1) Some explain the prevalent way is by means of temptation, sexual/physical abuse at an earlier age followed by intimidation and repeated abuse. This keeps the individual mentally and emotionally broken down and submissive to their abusers and can never think clearly enough to get out. A combination of low-self esteem, fragmented personality/emotions, confusion and fear can keep a person trapped in repeating whatever task they are given and never have the self-determination/sobriety to get out.
2) Some say it is mainly driven by occult groups such as the secret society Free Masons or a group called Illuminati, while others say it is contemporary anti-Christ devil worshippers. As such, demon worship is involved and people become possessed by evil spirits and lose control. The person joining the occult worship the devil willingly but may or may not know that they are controlled by spirits. This is my understanding.
3) Still others say that people can control your mind by means of technology such as drugs, sound waves, subliminal messages and other even more advanced methods. Individuals cannot think straight nor clearly. They do not know they are controlled at wall.
4) I personally do not know which one it is (hence this forum where we share what we detected), but I think mind-control can really be in very simple forms. For example, K-pop puts you in a dorm and swamp you with negative music and having no contact with anyone but K-pop musicians. You are overworked, under-rested and out of a normal environment without contact with the opposite sex. And then you are repeatedly told you will fail if you don't lose weight, if you don't wear the clothes they want you to wear and that people would forget you if you slow down even for a week. This alone for years and years is already imprisonment and not different than a cult environment because you do not have freedom, individual though, normal human contact or true rest. You live according to fears and act like a robot. This is a form of mind-control in a way. Do you really need to sign up physically to be a devil worshipper and commit the sins Satan wants and become his slaves? Not really. Human beings are God's enemies as long as they don't know Jesus and don't repent. As unsaved person, when they sign up for fame and give themselves freely to immoral sexual acts or corruption to win fans, are they not already worshipping false gods? The greed and the fear of losing all this support keeps them going. And as they go, true devil worshippers only have to ask them to wear symbols and sing sinister lyrics and play out parts. Since all their peers do it and they fear falling behind they do it too. So in this case, they end up depressed, manipulated into gay behaviors and spiral down anyway. They really don't need to have demons help them. Sometimes people are better as pressuring each other than demons can. Of course I am 1),2) or 3) are not existing. I am just saying mind-control isn't always so hard when someone don't have God. But Satanists can very much be in K-Pop right now. I think we are all trying to figure out.

I think we really need to figure out why all the symbols in these songs and videos? Do people think putting them there attract interest so they just put them there to sensationalize so to make money? Or are they really there for Satanic reasons meaning they actually have demonic influence on people? Or are they there simply as a way for elites to shame the God they hate, change political thinking (such as LGBT) and reward those who serve this purpose? Are they really representation of upcoming plans of the evil groups, or simply propaganda pieces without spiritual power? This is why researching both the MVs and lyrics while comparing actual facts and events help.
Blessings

I always disliked Kim gura, before even knowing he did says that, he is disgusting, I can't believe how fans are ok with him, and he keep hosting programs

Frozenrose

Veteran
I am not trying to be mean or something but I don't understand why everybody is just concerned for BTS, there is many other groups and there is fans as will, BTS are not different, they are just like everyone else
back in 2014 when I get into Kpop, everything was about Exo, now everything is about BTS, Kpop fans is just about the trends
At least not I'm not alone on this one. I'm really surprised that most of the talk is about BTS. I still can't get how did they usurp the kpop scene so much.
I've been a kpop fan for 9 years and it started going downhills for me since EXO's debut. But that was the period when kpop popularity stared increasing suddenly. I could clearly see that most members dislike each other but their fans always wrote how close they were... I was like "Where???How???". And then this craziness with BTS... That's the reason why can look at kpop objectively now. Once I understood that my faves were replaced by newer and fresher groups I could see the reality through the next generation fans. But they won't get you or at most be neutral.
How can they say something like that, despite of their image as celebrity? There must be something wrong inside their head.
I always knew most if not all comedians are pervets(and not only comedians ofc). But those comments have been in my mind since I read them 2 years ago... There are even more if you search.
Regarding Boa, Kim Gura stated: “I heard from rumors that Boa was Lee Soo Man’s bar girl and that people have saw them doing very intimate things in a karaoke room. Of course, this can’t be true.”
Regarding Son Tae Young, Kim Gura stated: “Earning 11 million won in 3 years, her contract was probably in condition of being banged by her boss. She probably made a million with each sex session and was probably told “Suck it. Suck it so you can make a million.”

Kim Gura commented on Moon Hee Jun’s artistry comment stating:
“This bitch. You have to compose and write art in order to be considered an artist. Is what Moon Hee Jun make really art? It’s like a prostitute fucking and claiming what she is doing is performance art. I guess Korea is filled with artists then….If there is anyone to check for weed or other drugs, it has to be him.”

“Hyori’s tits are surgically enhanced tits. Lots of talks about this. Kang Ho Dong should squeeze her tits. If they pop, they are fake. If not, they are real. Silicones are salt based right? Suck on her nipples and it will taste salty. Lucky bitches gain weight on their boobs when they gain weight. Unlucky bitches gain weight on their faces. Pigs like Shinji. Goddamn she became a fugly pig. Such pig bitches.”

Also some other cases of Korean celebrities:
Ryu Si Won was nicknamed "Ryucifer" (Ryu+Lucifer) because he killed a person back in 1995; he accidentally knocked down a pedestrian while he was driving his Le Mans late at night. He was investigated but did not get charged against any crimes as he made a settlement with the victim's family, but the tag of a murderer still follows him. Ryu is an amateur car racer and still enjoys his hobby to this date, which only fuels people's accusations against him.
Actor and comedian Jo Hyung Ki who frequents variety shows these days with his image as a funny old man is known as "Killer Jo" because of the crime he committed back in 1991. He killed a woman in her 30s while driving under the influence of alcohol. What makes his case much more serious than it already is, is the fact that he took the dead body and dumped it somewhere else in an attempt to conceal his crime - ironically, he was caught red handed because he fell asleep in the car right beside where he hid the body. He served one year before being released, and his case is one of the landmark cases that law students come across in their studies as a drunk driving murderer being released after one year which remains highly controversial till this day. He began appearing in dramas right after he was released.

Tisane

Rookie
Frozenrose, all your posts - <3 them! - you are on a roll!

@Chic, welcome - very interesting info you posted...

Bewhy has changed :'(

Yeah, i see that too at unpretty rapstar,when i see that i think thats not cool,why use snake,reptileye in video about rapstar :/

Anyone watch show me the money,unpretty rapstar? Do u think that show has so many symbol in that show? If yes, i think i should stop to watch that show :'(
I've seen the subtitled versions (I think SMTM s1 & 2 are unsubbed, UR has been put on hold/possibly cancelled).... I've watched it to see these "underground" rappers come up, and the messages they share. The messages - the script, really that the TV network wants to promote to the general public. The changing values this station and those in charge (producers/directors & the judges) are working to promote. To be aware, and look at it critically - for instance,

why did "these" SMTM contestants get picked;
why did mNet (I think that's the network name) tap the female contestants;
why are dunkin' donuts and adidas + their other sponsors investing in this show?
@ UR - why are they having a male judge (such as San E) evaluating women?
Why does everything come from a male-centric view (from both shows, and ultimately puts down women?)
why do they blur out certain tattoos or clothing slogans, but leave Swings?

etc.

I don't believe in consuming media blindly (or anything for that matter - food, family, social culture, arts, medicine, fashion, hierarchical models like school and work), going this feels good, or just a little bit is ok. I do believe in breaking down what is being shown, promoted and encouraged, and looking at the larger picture of where is it going & what does it mean :)

Last edited:

Frozenrose

Veteran
Frozenrose, all your posts - <3 them! - you are on a roll!

@Chic, welcome - very interesting info you posted...

I've seen the subtitled versions (I think SMTM s1 & 2 are unsubbed, UR has been put on hold/possibly cancelled).... I've watched it to see these "underground" rappers come up, and the messages they share. The messages - the script, really that the TV network wants to promote to the general public. The changing values this station and those in charge (producers/directors & the judges) are working to promote. To be aware, and look at it critically - for instance,

why did "these" SMTM contestants get picked;
why did mNet (I think that's the network name) tap the female contestants;
why are dunkin' donuts and adidas + their other sponsors investing in this show?
@ UR - why are they having a male judge (such as San E) evaluating women?
Why does everything come from a male-centric view (from both shows, and ultimately puts down women?)
why do they blur out certain tattoos or clothing slogans, but leave Swings?

etc.

I don't believe in consuming media blindly (or anything for that matter - food, family, social culture, arts, medicine, fashion, hierarchical models like school and work), going this feels good, or just a little bit is ok. I do believe in breaking down what is being shown, promoted and encouraged, and looking at the larger picture of where is it going & what does it mean :)
I'm glad you love them.:p I love your posts a lot as well!
No one in the media is there coincidentally. I believe the underground scene is there to test the waters. They give you the mainstream music as it's more "tamed" in lyrics. At the same time through underground they slowly normalized tattoos, love for money, b*tches, cars.
Now the mainstream is becoming open on those "values" as well since the society is ready to accept them without opposing. Now we have NCT openly using inappropriate language and sexual references without beating round the bush.
Tattoos were a taboo just few years ago and now everyone has one. They are deliberately doing them on themselves. They gladly accept promoting every agenda if it means they'll receive more money and fame in exchange.

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
I am not trying to be mean or something but I don't understand why everybody is just concerned for BTS, there is many other groups and there is fans as will, BTS are not different, they are just like everyone else

...I just got here, lol.

I get my comment didn't sit well with you, but I totally understand where you are coming from. I know I don't have to explain myself.. I will for the sake of understanding. I read several pages last night and noticed people were sharing various info about them (info I wasn't aware of). Naturally, I would say something like "concerned for the boys" 'cause they're the first group I've watched evolve into what they are today. I found comfort in knowing there are people here who noticed what I noticed about them, so please don't take that away from me and think I only care about them. The only other group I love is BigBang (the first group I ever followed). Outside of those two, I'm only a casual listener of KPop music, although I'm familiar with most groups, etc. Saying that doesn't mean I am not concerned for any other artists. I did mention my sadness over Jonghyun's passing, didn't I? I cried as if I had been following him/SHINee even though I don't listen to their music. But I did cry when I first read about it, and when I saw his members at the funeral.... His passing reminded me of the dangers lurking in the KPop/entertainment world.

Let it be known now that, yes, I'm a BTS/BB fan. And I will talk about them and my suspicions here because...where else can I?

I also want to talk about how uncomfortable Red Velvet MV's makes me. And other things I may come across whether it involves BTS or not.

Side note: thanks for the welcome everyone! *hugs* I want to elaborate on that painting and the artists I posted a little later.

miiso

B

Btw, since you mentioned it, has anyone noticed the numerous times lollipops pop up in all the K-pop MVs? Does everyone has to do it at least once? If so why?

Go to 6:31 Lollipops has also been a symbol for p***philia for a long time. The man who wrote The Good Ship Lollipop wrote other songs coded with p***philia. This video has images of lollipops all through it.

miiso

Once I understood that my faves were replaced by newer and fresher groups I could see the reality through the next generation fans.
In one of Jonghyun's last videos, I think an instagram one, he mentioned that he's 28 now, and he seemed to be saying, imo, that he was worried about what would happen to him. I mean in terms that it was getting "old" in k-pop world. But no one seemed to notice or mention that - fans I mean after his death on those vids. I wonder if part of his depression was because they were getting "older" and possibly SM starts treating them even less well. I don't know any of this of course, it's just an impression I got.

...I just got here, lol.

I get my comment didn't sit well with you, but I totally understand where you are coming from. I know I don't have to explain myself.. I will for the sake of understanding. I read several pages last night and noticed people were sharing various info about them (info I wasn't aware of). Naturally, I would say something like "concerned for the boys" 'cause they're the first group I've watched evolve into what they are today. I found comfort in knowing there are people here who noticed what I noticed about them, so please don't take that away from me and think I only care about them. The only other group I love is BigBang (the first group I ever followed). Outside of those two, I'm only a casual listener of KPop music, although I'm familiar with most groups, etc. Saying that doesn't mean I am not concerned for any other artists. I did mention my sadness over Jonghyun's passing, didn't I? I cried as if I had been following him/SHINee even though I don't listen to their music. But I did cry when I first read about it, and when I saw his members at the funeral.... His passing reminded me of the dangers lurking in the KPop/entertainment world.

Let it be known now that, yes, I'm a BTS/BB fan. And I will talk about them and my suspicions here because...where else can I?

I also want to talk about how uncomfortable Red Velvet MV's makes me. And other things I may come across whether it involves BTS or not.

Side note: thanks for the welcome everyone! *hugs* I want to elaborate on that painting and the artists I posted a little later.
Hi there, I haven't noticed that you are new member, just now I did, welcome here :)
sorry if its offended you, but I just did say that after I have seen so many posts that is "concerned' about them, and most of the posts and everything is about them
but any way, enjoy your time here

Tee

Established
My apologies to the user that asked the question: What is MK Ultra? And are K-pop stars under mind control? I am gonna try to answer this briefly because I am only researching as others are here, so it is a work in progress.

Basically, MK Ultra was program the CIA started decades ago to develop ways to interrogate foreign spies. It includes a wide range of drug experimentation and manipulation tactics. One of these is called Monarch programming which controls the mind (but how successsulf was it?). However, because of impending indictment, much of the paperwork was ordered to be burnt before the government could get their hands on them. So only the people who worked in that program and their targets knew about these actual technologies and how to use them. It is said that these methods were further expanded and developed until today and people in the entertainment industry is manipulated by government or aristocratic/religious elites who use them systematically on young entertainers especially superstars and idols. There are people who claim they were victims and now expose them. But it is hard to know if they are telling the truth. So the modern use could be legend and a myth. It could be that people are not really mind-controlled in the music industry, but are just greedy enough to d whatever their bosses want including sleeping around and promotion moral corruption and atheist culture. The difficulty is finding the truth takes a lot of research and discernment, because people do lie and we do tend to imagine things.

Another thing about mind-control:
1) Some explain the prevalent way is by means of temptation, sexual/physical abuse at an earlier age followed by intimidation and repeated abuse. This keeps the individual mentally and emotionally broken down and submissive to their abusers and can never think clearly enough to get out. A combination of low-self esteem, fragmented personality/emotions, confusion and fear can keep a person trapped in repeating whatever task they are given and never have the self-determination/sobriety to get out.
2) Some say it is mainly driven by occult groups such as the secret society Free Masons or a group called Illuminati, while others say it is contemporary anti-Christ devil worshippers. As such, demon worship is involved and people become possessed by evil spirits and lose control. The person joining the occult worship the devil willingly but may or may not know that they are controlled by spirits. This is my understanding.
3) Still others say that people can control your mind by means of technology such as drugs, sound waves, subliminal messages and other even more advanced methods. Individuals cannot think straight nor clearly. They do not know they are controlled at wall.
4) I personally do not know which one it is (hence this forum where we share what we detected), but I think mind-control can really be in very simple forms. For example, K-pop puts you in a dorm and swamp you with negative music and having no contact with anyone but K-pop musicians. You are overworked, under-rested and out of a normal environment without contact with the opposite sex. And then you are repeatedly told you will fail if you don't lose weight, if you don't wear the clothes they want you to wear and that people would forget you if you slow down even for a week. This alone for years and years is already imprisonment and not different than a cult environment because you do not have freedom, individual though, normal human contact or true rest. You live according to fears and act like a robot. This is a form of mind-control in a way. Do you really need to sign up physically to be a devil worshipper and commit the sins Satan wants and become his slaves? Not really. Human beings are God's enemies as long as they don't know Jesus and don't repent. As unsaved person, when they sign up for fame and give themselves freely to immoral sexual acts or corruption to win fans, are they not already worshipping false gods? The greed and the fear of losing all this support keeps them going. And as they go, true devil worshippers only have to ask them to wear symbols and sing sinister lyrics and play out parts. Since all their peers do it and they fear falling behind they do it too. So in this case, they end up depressed, manipulated into gay behaviors and spiral down anyway. They really don't need to have demons help them. Sometimes people are better as pressuring each other than demons can. Of course I am 1),2) or 3) are not existing. I am just saying mind-control isn't always so hard when someone don't have God. But Satanists can very much be in K-Pop right now. I think we are all trying to figure out.

I think we really need to figure out why all the symbols in these songs and videos? Do people think putting them there attract interest so they just put them there to sensationalize so to make money? Or are they really there for Satanic reasons meaning they actually have demonic influence on people? Or are they there simply as a way for elites to shame the God they hate, change political thinking (such as LGBT) and reward those who serve this purpose? Are they really representation of upcoming plans of the evil groups, or simply propaganda pieces without spiritual power? This is why researching both the MVs and lyrics while comparing actual facts and events help.
Blessings
How can they say something like that, despite of their image as celebrity? There must be something wrong inside their head.
If they really said it, it goes to show the actual mentally and what KIND of people are in that industry. In a way, why would educated, self-respecting men want to enter a career prancing around in front of an audience anyway. The motive of fame and fortune is empty to start with. However, it would help to post your sources so everyone can help spot whether these sources are reliable, because there are people out there trying to confuse people with rumors and fake subs too. Some make up outrageous reports so people don't know whether to believe them and hence feel similarly about the legitmate exposes. Confusion is Satan's tactic. We have to discern and make sure we don't pass on such information.

On a side note, didn't someone post here a video of Siwon predicting BTS becoming the super group in 2017 (5 years from 2012)? I carelessly replied, but now I think about it. We were reading subs. Were the Eng subs legit? We should double check. Do we have a Korean poster in this group?

Frozenrose

Veteran
If they really said it, it goes to show the actual mentally and what KIND of people are in that industry. In a way, why would educated, self-respecting men want to enter a career prancing around in front of an audience anyway. The motive of fame and fortune is empty to start with. However, it would help to post your sources so everyone can help spot whether these sources are reliable, because there are people out there trying to confuse people with rumors and fake subs too. Some make up outrageous reports so people don't know whether to believe them and hence feel similarly about the legitmate exposes. Confusion is Satan's tactic. We have to discern and make sure we don't pass on such information.

On a side note, didn't someone post here a video of Siwon predicting BTS becoming the super group in 2017 (5 years from 2012)? I carelessly replied, but now I think about it. We were reading subs. Were the Eng subs legit? We should double check. Do we have a Korean poster in this group?
As far as I remember in the video Siwon only said there'll be a group who will raise to fame in 5 years. but he didn't mention BTS.

In one of Jonghyun's last videos, I think an instagram one, he mentioned that he's 28 now, and he seemed to be saying, imo, that he was worried about what would happen to him. I mean in terms that it was getting "old" in k-pop world. But no one seemed to notice or mention that - fans I mean after his death on those vids. I wonder if part of his depression was because they were getting "older" and possibly SM starts treating them even less well. I don't know any of this of course, it's just an impression I got.
That's what I noticed as well. Those celebrities can't easily let off the idea they're replaceable. They're accustomed to constant attention and then they aren't that trendy anymore. Kpop has brainwashed me so much on the age aspect that I had a period when I thought I was nothing because I'm not a teen anymore...

Last edited:

Tee

Established
Well, it depends on the form of mind control is reallt taking place (I gave a few different possibilities but there can be more). If it is really Monarch programming or occult control they would know, but that also means there are actually a systematic group of handlers and powerful organization over these circles so they can't really do much or are afraid. It could also mean they are kept in the dark due to distancing (distancing members from family is typical tactic of cults) or that the family is part of that group and decided to sell their children (unimaginable but let's not forget there are those who molest their children in this world).

If it is the common place control method and not so severe, parents would prolly just notice they are tired and down, but because the members are kept so busy and hence away from family most people won't even notice, unless the members say something. Asian parents are usually obsessed with their kids being no.1 -pretty greedy; and that focus sometimes make them blind. I think we can think about people like Miley Cyrus and the comments of her dad throughout her transformation and find some clues. Also, what about Amanda Bynes, Britney Spears, Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson? They also went through strange phrases...where were their parents?

I personallt went through a phase of pretty serious depression, you'be surprised what my parents did. Not only did they scolded me, rejected me and stopped calling me all together. People are blind and afraid - that's why Jesus call people lost sheep.

Tee

Established
As far as I remember in the video Siwon only said there'll be a group who will raise to fame in 5 years. but he didn't mention BTS.

That's what I noticed as well. Those celebrities can't easily let off the idea they're replaceable. They're accustomed to constant attention and then they aren't that trendy anymore. Kpop has brainwashed me so much on the age aspect that I had a period when I thought I was nothing because I'm not a teen anymore...

This alone shows us there at least a basic mind control besing exerted on idols and through them to the masses.

Frozenrose

Veteran
This alone shows us there at least a basic mind control besing exerted on idols and through them to the masses.
True, it also further proves that the industry is based on paedophilia. They can't openly go with children but they can do it with teens since it's legal for them to make choices to a big extent. But after the teen period those celebrities lose the sparkle of innocence those predators look for. It's just disgusting...

Tee

Established
At least not I'm not alone on this one. I'm really surprised that most of the talk is about BTS. I still can't get how did they usurp the kpop scene so much.
I've been a kpop fan for 9 years and it started going downhills for me since EXO's debut. But that was the period when kpop popularity stared increasing suddenly. I could clearly see that most members dislike each other but their fans always wrote how close they were... I was like "Where???How???". And then this craziness with BTS... That's the reason why can look at kpop objectively now. Once I understood that my faves were replaced by newer and fresher groups I could see the reality through the next generation fans. But they won't get you or at most be neutral.

I always knew most if not all comedians are pervets(and not only comedians ofc). But those comments have been in my mind since I read them 2 years ago... There are even more if you search.
Regarding Boa, Kim Gura stated: “I heard from rumors that Boa was Lee Soo Man’s bar girl and that people have saw them doing very intimate things in a karaoke room. Of course, this can’t be true.”
Regarding Son Tae Young, Kim Gura stated: “Earning 11 million won in 3 years, her contract was probably in condition of being banged by her boss. She probably made a million with each sex session and was probably told “Suck it. Suck it so you can make a million.”

Kim Gura commented on Moon Hee Jun’s artistry comment stating:
“This bitch. You have to compose and write art in order to be considered an artist. Is what Moon Hee Jun make really art? It’s like a prostitute fucking and claiming what she is doing is performance art. I guess Korea is filled with artists then….If there is anyone to check for weed or other drugs, it has to be him.”

“Hyori’s tits are surgically enhanced tits. Lots of talks about this. Kang Ho Dong should squeeze her tits. If they pop, they are fake. If not, they are real. Silicones are salt based right? Suck on her nipples and it will taste salty. Lucky bitches gain weight on their boobs when they gain weight. Unlucky bitches gain weight on their faces. Pigs like Shinji. Goddamn she became a fugly pig. Such pig bitches.”

Also some other cases of Korean celebrities:
Ryu Si Won was nicknamed "Ryucifer" (Ryu+Lucifer) because he killed a person back in 1995; he accidentally knocked down a pedestrian while he was driving his Le Mans late at night. He was investigated but did not get charged against any crimes as he made a settlement with the victim's family, but the tag of a murderer still follows him. Ryu is an amateur car racer and still enjoys his hobby to this date, which only fuels people's accusations against him.
Actor and comedian Jo Hyung Ki who frequents variety shows these days with his image as a funny old man is known as "Killer Jo" because of the crime he committed back in 1991. He killed a woman in her 30s while driving under the influence of alcohol. What makes his case much more serious than it already is, is the fact that he took the dead body and dumped it somewhere else in an attempt to conceal his crime - ironically, he was caught red handed because he fell asleep in the car right beside where he hid the body. He served one year before being released, and his case is one of the landmark cases that law students come across in their studies as a drunk driving murderer being released after one year which remains highly controversial till this day. He began appearing in dramas right after he was released.
Could you provide the sources. I mean there are tabloids everyday. It's really hard to tell if we don't have original links or docs. Secondly, as a rule of thumb, I never trust anyone who uses abusive language and vulgarity in their comments such as some quoted here. If someone was objective, they wouldn't need that kind of language. If a person's mind is filled with such filthy images, are they really trustworthy to start with?

The graphic description of the fake boobs actually makes me doubt this person is not insane

I've been a kpop fan for 9 years and it started going downhills for me since EXO's debut. But that was the period when kpop popularity stared increasing suddenly. I could clearly see that most members dislike each other but their fans always wrote how close they were... I was like "Where???How???". And then this craziness with BTS... That's the reason why can look at kpop objectively now. Once I understood that my faves were replaced by newer and fresher groups I could see the reality through the next generation fans. But they won't get you or at most be neutral..
yeah nice to know someone else also feel the same :)

I was so off about EXO in 2014 because everything was about them and I wasn't into them, I am a person that is kinda anti-trend
and now BTS is the same, they are kinda cute though but the craziness about them make me off about them, and the Jonghyun sacrifice for them is further thing that make me more off about them.
EXO are known to the insider in the industry and not so insider to have one of the worst relations among the group themselves, its bad and I read from insider who said their relations needs years ahead to heal.
Kpop fans are so shallow, that each group popularity is very short, they are just sheep who follow what the media tells them.
Now its BTS this year, next may be the new group that will be formed by BigHit, and fans will leave by millions to other fandom

Tee

Established
I forget which page i read it, about gay. I know it's true that nobody born LGBT or born p***phile. All of them become deviated because they suffered from some traumas, abused, bullied or sexually molested. I knew that because it's story of my life too. One thing about evil deeds is, it will spreads like virus. Example: when someone slap me, i may not slap them back. But i will slap another people. It goes around like a chain. The chain will broken once the victim forgiving the subject who hurting them. How to forgive? No way we can forgive others with our own strength. That's why we ask Holy Spirit to help us how to forgive others and break every chain. We should forgiving everyday. But first we need to accept Jesus as our God and Saviour. It's long time ago but now i can confidently say to you guys that i'm healed because of God.
Your comment is so on point. I just read a book on this very matter. This is also perhaps why our forgiveness of others is the unique and sole command included part of the Lord's prayer - "forgive our sins, as we ALSO FORGIVE those who sin against us. Satan can use unforgivness which results in bitterness and bind us to twistedness. We forgive not because of others, but because of God and His good will to set us free.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Could you provide the sources. I mean there are tabloids everyday. It's really hard to tell if we don't have original links or docs. Secondly, as a rule of thumb, I never trust anyone who uses abusive language and vulgarity in their comments such as some quoted here. If someone was objective, they wouldn't need that kind of language. If a person's mind is filled with such filthy images, are they really trustworthy to start with?

The graphic description of the fake boobs actually makes me doubt this person is not insane
https://onehallyu.com/topic/348965-kevbactalk-top-7-most-offensive-things-kim-gura-has-said-their-impact/

yeah nice to know someone else also feel the same :)

I was so off about EXO in 2014 because everything was about them and I wasn't into them, I am a person that is kinda anti-trend
and now BTS is the same, they are kinda cute though but the craziness about them make me off about them, and the Jonghyun sacrifice for them is further thing that make me more off about them.
EXO are known to the insider in the industry and not so insider to have one of the worst relations among the group themselves, its bad and I read from insider who said their relations needs years ahead to heal.
Kpop fans are so shallow, that each group popularity is very short, they are just sheep who follow what the media tells them.
Now its BTS this year, next may be the new group that will be formed by BigHit, and fans will leave by millions to other fandom
Media plays with your feelings. This is why it's targeted towards teens and children so they can indoctrinate them into the NWO. And when those fans spend all their free time on those "ïdols" and say they love them and they relate to them. I used to think the same way back then but it was just lust and wishful thinking. Just imagine when those teens become adults and have children. They'll be the one to wilfully indoctrinate their children in the system!
There was a recent article on Harisu on allkpop and the top comment was how Harisu is a woman and you can't say otherwise...