Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Tee

Established
Omg I’ve read all your thousands messages. This is enormous amount of work Well done! I’m really happy that the day when we can discuss the evil in kpop finally came. About more than two years ago when VC wrote about Shinee I asked him to analyze BTS, and some of their fans I guess wrote something like that “VC shouldn’t do it because you know Army is huge and RM can see too”. So now you did such great work analyzing everything.

My friend is a fan of Bts. Recently she was sending me pictures and interviews with RM, and she asked “why is he acting so strange like nowadays he has more feminine manners being cute and weird at the same time”. And I agree with one of the commentators here: he will do everything for fame. He’s like ready from the beginning. I feel some bad aura from him. I don’t know how to explain it.

About Jimin, I remember in the very beginning he was the most talkative and playful one, doing stupid things, but now we can see he changed a lot, he doesn’t talk too much, maybe not having fun, some say he matured, but maybe he gained some knowledge about what's happening and his song “Lie” can be a hint. And someone mentioned about his numerology, some people may not believe. But in my country there’s one numerologist and I’ve done calculations based on her methodology, so in Bts Jimin has one of thd most unique and interesting numbers. His inner energy level is much higher than of others (he has a lot 1s and 2s- that stand for spiritual energy and bio energy), and his code is 2911- a master number. So, I guess something is planning for him, but I’m sure it’s not a death. Actually, I think by personal characteristics he’s the most empathic and warm one among others in the band. I feel good aura around him, but I’m sad that he’s in such surrounding living in lies.

P. S. Sorry for mistakes, I was typing this in a burry
Totally agreed. That group is gearing up for world fame. They must be forced to do a lot including appeasing higher ups with sacrifices.

Tee

Established
He really acts like a weirdo. Many MK-Ultra victims display this strange behaviour.

What do you think about these videos:
01.59 - V is putting lipstick on in a trance
03.04 - Looks like a different persona, he doesn't participate in the performance and just rocks back and forward with a blank expression on his face.

00.25 - Something about him is odd.

Now, is this not creepy? Women surely don't want to see this kind of cringe red-lipstick on men smudged look. This is precisely done for perverted pedo homo execs to appease them and Satan himself. It reminds me both of joker and prostitution. I feel so sick and sad for these boys!

Tee

Established
Why aren't the artists protesting against the delivering of coal briquettes??Aren't they a little empathetic towards Jonghyun's sudden departure...
If this is some ritualistic sick reveling over his death ordered by their higher-ups and they know it, they would have to comply though unwillingly. I think this is probably what happens. No chance in the world would the company would be so insensitive as to pass out coal right after their singer passes away due to coal fumes. The only explanation I can think of is they are actually and truly Satanists and therefore sick.

Last edited:

Tee

Established
the censorship will start to creep more and more, it will finally reach the internet and later we won't be allowed to post anything under the excuse of spreading 'fake news" or "hurting the feelings of the family' etc...so we should blindly accept all the BS of the media
This is all the reason why we have to be even firmer. The good thing about the internet is that it is much harder to censor than TV or movies. No need to worry.

Last edited:

Tee

Established
" I feel like BTS need to learn english not cause they are accepted here but for their own safety and benefit. they are really hindering themselves if they truly are this behind in english and comprehension while RM is the most knowledgeable."

I agree. It seems unnatural for RM to speak on all of their behalf. Additionally, he is the only member who declares he is atheist, LGBT and gender neutrality, all of which somehow perfectly aligned with the NWO agenda. This is no coincidence. He is likely a sub-handler. They also claim he is least friendly among them. The boys are kept in the dark, but they should really study English secretly so to understand what is going on.
Another thing I noticed is that at the adult ceremony, why was Jimin and Jungkook dancing to a very female dance? Was this assigned to them? Why would guys coming of age mean they would dance a sexually charged, female dance. Further, why did RM write a song for Jimin that was so gender -neutral, saying "I am your "flower" and "I am your...cat?" Are these not creepy? RM knows and does it to him on purpose I think

Tee

Established
"Call me crazy but I always wonder if it's possible to have spirits or demons go inside of them."
This is totally possible provided if they submit to occult practices and worship the demons. They can definitely control them. I truly hope that is not the case yet. But I worry for V and Jimin. They both look sad all the time. Jungkook is on and off.

Maggieca

Veteran
Another thing I noticed is that at the adult ceremony, why was Jimin and Jungkook dancing to a very female dance? Was this assigned to them? Why would guys coming of age mean they would dance a sexually charged, female dance. Further, why did RM write a song for Jimin that was so gender -neutral, saying "I am your "flower" and "I am your...cat?" Are these not creepy? RM knows and does it to him on purpose I think
don't forget the cover of "we dont talk anymore" that Jungkook and Jimin did together too

Pay attention to the lyrics and how they didn't change the gender in Jimin's part (he has the part of the girl in the song)
Jimin sings:

"Don't wanna know
If you're looking into her eyes
If she's holding onto you so tight the way I did before"

so if jimin was singing to a girl in this song does this mean she is a lesbian? o_O

They didn't change the lyrics because they are promoting the jungkook and jimin couple again and Jimin is supposed to be singing to jungkook here
Isn't this weird?? of all the songs you can cover BigHit chose this one between a man and a woman for Jungkook and Jimin to sing together like a couple

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
It seems unnatural for RM to speak on all of their behalf. Additionally, he is the only member who declares he is atheist, LGBT and gender neutrality, all of which somehow perfectly aligned with the NWO agenda. This is no coincidence. He is likely a sub-handler. They also claim he is least friendly among them. The boys are kept in the dark, but they should really study English secretly so to understand what is going on.
RM also gave an ambiguous answer when BTS were promoting in america saying they could have a "girlfriend or a boyfriend" I feel he is opening the options for the future because he knows what's coming and what plans the company has for them
As I believe he is the member who is "in the know" and control everything the others do

Tee

Established
https://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/page/blog/eerie-connection/g0aY_X0jf6uVrz1Pv07g8bNzPQpjJaPRvbZ
BTS released their Wings Tour teaser video has sparked more theories.

These 2 scenes stuck out to me, I'd seen them before.

Suga

Jin

I honestly am very worried about BTS. I've been analyzing everything I can from MV to interviews, to their lyrics & the more I do, the more the puzzle pieces fall into place. At the same time the more worried & even scared for BTS I get.
I am with you. It is pure evil that Satan flaunts these faces that he is torturing right before us as if he's saying in a twisted way "I am making them mute and dismantling their souls right before you. and you can't do anything!" This is the very wicked nature of Satan - jealousy and pride. This reason he displays all these symbolism and storyline before he carries it out is to satisfy his delusion that he is the author of history or that he can create history like God can foretell what He will do and make all things happen. In doing all this drama before making things happen, Satan entertains the idea he is like God. But is he? The amazing thing about God is that he can save anyone from the grip of death and sin, and He accomplishes all things even in negative environment while sinners disobey - He works with free will. Satan, on the other than, has to deceive and cheat and control in order to keep people in his camp. He can tell a bit of the story but only because God lets him for the moment. Even though we stare at the sufferings of these individuals and should have compassion for them, let's not forget to put on the armor of God - which is a command for you and me to battle him by carrying out the gospel truths in word and deed. We can do it while trusting Him to empower us!

flutt3rbye

Rookie
I see,

I see. Thanks. Um... I think translators can be hired online, but I would leave out the sensitive information and use a dictionary for names and addresses. But BTS does provide their mailing address online. for fan letters. The only thing is whether they will read it given they have so many fans, and if they do would they reply? I think if it is something God leads, He will open doors. However, our first order of things may be prayers and also ensure we really know what we are talking about. So I guess if we do write a letter, start off really simple and try to be friends showing genuine concern and friendship and see if they'd reply. To me, it seem V and Jimin would be the ones that may possibly reply.
But don't forget, everything will be screened. Then what?

Reactions: Tee

flutt3rbye

Rookie
I have to follow that. The gay-shipping was so strong it was what finally convinced me that the darkness of LGBT influence in K-pop and also witnessed the true transformation in some idols even how they Noel lust after each other. It confirms homosexuality is a sin and an unnatural one. I never supported homosexuality before but was not grossed out until those K-pop videos had me thinking about the acts and was actually seduced for a split second by it. Then you see tons of young girls airing their perverted and sexually aggressive comments about gay guys and you know something was not right. The rampant gay-imagery pushing alone is enough evidence that indeed someone with a social and political agenda is controlling the entertainment industry, for it is in every boy group and normal people would just never go into that much effort to support gay culture even if they are not against it. It is not coincidence.
You know what's funny? I thought south Korea was a very anti-gay country. What gives!

flutt3rbye

Rookie
He gives the feeling of wanting to turn others gay - it's too intimate. Btw, this is the squad that he is trying to start. I'm freaking out cus I think he's slut-seducing these boys!
Yea something like that.. I actually don't think taemin is gay, rather he is made to do all these effeminate gestures cos he's the one SM Is pushing for gold now.. And fame comes at a price.

Tee

Established
Guys, about how BTS videos are made, and exactly who is making these videos so intricate and sinister, here is a link that gives some ideas:
https://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/page/blog/the-must-knows-of-bts-music-videos/r0wq_402feumbgGgY2wR2GYwkRkpNGlN53g

It seems Hitman Bang still provides the concept along with the writers/ designers.
I don't buy that BTS solely wear clothes brands freely provide them for free, when it says "Styling outfits actually takes a lot more than colour co-ordination and selecting what looks best on what members. Stylists also have to consider the movement of fabrics in response to body movements (aka choreo), all while sticking to a concept." How are the brands so often giving them clothes with illuminati symbols?

Last edited:
Yea something like that.. I actually don't think taemin is gay, rather he is made to do all these effeminate gestures cos he's the one SM Is pushing for gold now.. And fame comes at a price.
Taemin and Jonghyun has been featured as gay couple in one program in korea about LGBT there and some fans still don't want to see the obvious lol