Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

https://onehallyu.com/topic/348965-kevbactalk-top-7-most-offensive-things-kim-gura-has-said-their-impact/

Media plays with your feelings. This is why it's targeted towards teens and children so they can indoctrinate them into the NWO. And when those fans spend all their free time on those "ïdols" and say they love them and they relate to them. I used to think the same way back then but it was just lust and wishful thinking. Just imagine when those teens become adults and have children. They'll be the one to wilfully indoctrinate their children in the system!
There was a recent article on Harisu on allkpop and the top comment was how Harisu is a woman and you can't say otherwise...
yeah media like to plays us and even mock us, I wasn't aware about this thing back then and was brainwashed by the media and Kpop.

I think allKpop website is related to a freemason or illuminati, look up their article, its fit the agenda, I think these websites who translate from korean to english was planned, to make Kpop global thing outside Korea, unless how can Kpop be outside Korea if it wasn't with these websites

JimiJymy

Established
Idk what page maggie comment is on so I'll just sum it up for her comment and yours.

I remember they reacted to DNA or one of the videos and Jungkook everyone commented on his behavior in the video he looked so fucking out of it. I am not exaggerating or being dramatic go look it up it's one of the recent videos of the past 3 years if not DNA reaction, where he is just sitting there staring mindlessly like he not blinking much and he has like no type of reaction too much. Like he zoned out or he has no connection to it. I sorta understood since my personality is similar to him but if I was watching my own mv I'd have some normal bodily reactions or be curious to see how I looked on camera. how you think you will look vs how you actually look are 2 diff things and he seem to show zero connection. RM always seems to be the most aware one while the others look like they could care less or just go "yeah cool".

Call me crazy but I always wonder if it's possible to have spirits or demons go inside of them or anyone and do the performances for them or their alter stage energies / personality take over their consciousness during MV shootings and diffcult stages so when they snap out of it and it's over they don't have too many recollections of what transpired. Like they are aware and if you saw a behind the scenes filming they look like normal and normally filming, but something in them is giving them that energy spark. Hard to explain but I'm sure you'll get what I mean

Also again this is why I say BTS for America and not bigbang because in an odd contrast this extreme invasion of privacy and exposure got them to America. BIGBANG is not willing to relinquish their only true gift of privacy and being confined. Then again it's different times and BB was lucky enough to be born first and grow up before smart phones and social media was a thing. One of the secrets to logenvity is to not ware yourself out with overexposure they will burn out fast if they don't at least get their off time to themselves.

I always see 1,000 vids on youtube of BTS off stage in normal settings and I'm like god is their bed time the only time they get to themselves cause every other waking moment aside from bathroom breaks and styling they are filmed somehow. If we knew bigbang this way the group would have fell apart or been different cause we'd see how messed up top truly was or was becoming and we'd see things we shouldn't.
Yes, I am sure that at some points evil spirits controls them to perform and act a certain way.

Especially when you compare the way they behave in their music videos & on stage with their behaviours when on shows or when they appear to have more freedom

Leo of Vixx and G-Dragon of BigBang are the ones that left me the most speechless. Especially G-dragon. His music videos are full of occult symbolisms, his behaviour
seems aggressive and rude but when I saw him on Weekly IDOL and The Return of Superman he seemed so shy....I was left so confused

Last edited:

JimiJymy

Established
What do you guys think about colours? Do they have any significance? (I know red - means sacrifice, pink might be connected with innocence or kitten programing etc) Does it really matter what colours they are wearing on their poster or is it because they look good in them? I suddenly remembered this video.
Why are those colours exactly the same like in their Halloween dance practice? I would think that it means nothing but I guess "this is not a coincidence" :)
In the occult they do use colours as a way of communication

CLEAR. Secret or shell alters who can take on any color are coded clear. These are alters who serve as images or as a stage for other alters. This would include “Guardian of the Vail” alters.

GOLD. This color is for the supreme leadership in the System, which includes the Grand Druid Council.

SILVER. This color is for the Satanic alters who perform high level Satanic rituals. The Mothers of Darkness have silver coding.

PURPLE. These alters see themselves as the abusers, rather than the Illuminati. These alters were involved with the programming. They have been taught to forget the abuse and to reframe it in their mind as training.

BLACK. These alters were born out of Satanic ritual, and are Moon children. The Delta and Beta alters are black coded. They do the dirty work for the cult, such as blackmail and assassination.

RED. These altars see themselves as witches. They were born out of witchcraft ritual, believe they have great spiritual power, and tend to deny that they have been abused.

GREEN or EMERALD GREEN. These cat altars recognize they have been abused. They still see themselves as belonging to the cult family, and deny that they have been abused to protect their cult family.

BLUE ALTERS. Clones, armies and the ribbons appear to have blue coding. These alters will go so far as to hurt the body to protect it from leaking information or deprogramming.

WHITE. ‘These are Atlantean alters who have been given Aryan type racial nonsense to think they are superior. They believe in genetic engineering, and a master race.

ORANGE. These special protector alters are scouts who warn of danger from internal or external threats.

YELLOW. These are the strong Christian alters of which there will only be a few in the System. They help serve as a balancing point to control the System as well as to hide what the System is all about.

PINK. These are core related alters. They maintain the true feelings of the true self apart from the cult programming and the cult family’s programming. These alters are viewed as weak because they are emotional and often break down and weep. They are fragile emotionally.

An alternative color scheme that is used:

DARK EMERALD GREEN. This color is assigned to the AntiChrist-Satan alter(s). Green is the occult color for Satan and happens to be the most sacred color. Few people outside of Satanists know that Green is more sacred for them than any other color.

LIGHT GREEN. The gods and goddess alters which are triads which function in Illuminati ceremonies get this colour coding.

WHITE. The internal programmers who come around in white robes get this color assigned to them, as if they are doctors or angels of light.

RED. Sexual alters are given the natural color of sex and arousal red.

BLACK. Connecting alters that are Nexus alters between various system parts.

PINK. Reporting alters.

DARK BLUE. Non hierarchy cult alters.

LIGHT BLUE. Alters in charge of the way the system runs, such as the judges.

YELLOW. Alters which are ritually and sexually twinned with alters of other systems.

ORANGE. Guard alters which are heavily programmed for obedience.

VIOLET-PURPLE. Front alters and small child alters placed into boxes.

CLEAR. Shell alters to deceive the outside world.

GOLD. The traumatized alters upon which the programming is built on.

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula11chap.shtml

JimiJymy

Established
Just like Hollywood Elites (basically the same group anyway), they are not only sexual abusers of man and woman, but actually child abusers (pedophiles). I think they want to link sexuality with images of innocence and children. This is what they like because they are truly devil worshippers. Whatever is good that God has designed, the devil seeks to destroy. They want you to turn gay and turn pedo. A lot of BTS fans have already expressed they have turned "perverted" after they follow BTS and often struggle to understand how the stars could be cute in one minute and sexual in the same breath. I believe there were some very obvious BTS lyrics that said something along the lines of fans coming for the cuteness and ending up entrapped by the sexual appeal or something along the same lines. Cannot recall which song. This is why there are so many fanfics out here made of BTS -and many are twisted because of their inspirations.
OOOOHHHHHH it reminded me of a video I have watched of Super Junior on Weekly IDOL.

In this video, a little boy came to play a game with them, from 23:17 min
Tears started to come when I saw the t-shirt he was wearing. They blurred it but you can see it clearly from 28:00 min

Sometimes when you watch the eyes of some of them while the boy is coming and playing with them, isn't it guilt and/or sadness ?

Last edited:

JimiJymy

Established
This is why I think we could possibly write fan letters to them not to expose their company yet, but maybe to befriend them and share with their burdens while sharing the gospel. This obviously requires first prayer and the Holy Spirit to guide us. But today I feel God is leading me to possibly do this. They need real friends who are not fans but people who love them with Christ-like love and share the real gospel with them. With this forum, I see two fruitful things can happen - 1) we find facts and share it with the masses by giving objective information about addiction to idol-worship and about what these people are doing to the idols, and 2) to understand what the facts are and find some practical way to intercede and try to help them.
I did have the same idea as well but why do I feel like they are going to reply to us with insults XD :
"Thank you for your kind words and prayers. Continue to pray a lot and maybe God will give you St Laurent. Best regards with spells. Love yourself.".......

If some of you feel led by the Holy Spirit to do so then it is a good idea but if not it might be wise to wait a bit i think

JimiJymy

Established
I am not trying to be mean or something but I don't understand why everybody is just concerned for BTS, there is many other groups and there is fans as will, BTS are not different, they are just like everyone else
I don't think it is just being concerned only for bts although I think I understand what you were trying to say.
In my case and maybe the case of other members here, BTS was the group I used to watch and listen the most, so I have a bit more
things to say about them than I have for other groups/singers/rappers.

Since the beginning, so many topics have been discussed under this single thread. For someone who is new it might get a bit confusing sometimes.
I think I get it now why some people were suggesting to create a forum. It might allow us more freedom to discuss certain topic and a place where thoughts would be more organised under specified categories.

And I have a question:
If we encounter a problem on this thread (e.g: corporations who want to disintegrate this thread), is there any way to recover what has been said since the beginning ?
It's just that 106 pages worth of information is quite a lot

lee_

Established
Can someone translate what exactly happens especially after 0:38 sec?
I see some rap about 666 hand sign as well sth along the line "If even if I don't believe in Jesus....".
But they all refused to rap the second part with Jesus.

https://file2.instiz.net/data/cached_img/upload/2017/03/04/13/bae109f44178c3cdf68a23730fcab774.jpg
Translation of the line after 0:38
I do not believe in Jesus
Sometimes I find Jesus

Baphomet baphomet the one I put in the pentagram (that) I drew

666 handsign
We are facing the truth everyday

Frozenrose

Veteran
Translation of the line after 0:38
I do not believe in Jesus
Sometimes I find Jesus

Baphomet baphomet the one I put in the pentagram (that) I drew

666 handsign
We are facing the truth everyday
Thank you so much for the translation! They're so open with this rap. But I still wonder why they refuse rapping the part about Jesus? Maybe they still have some common sense in them.

View attachment 3100
Sunmi's new song 'Heroine'
Also one of the backgrounds has some gaps that looks like a cross.
It was about time for this:

I don't think it is just being concerned only for bts although I think I understand what you were trying to say.
In my case and maybe the case of other members here, BTS was the group I used to watch and listen the most, so I have a bit more
things to say about them than I have for other groups/singers/rappers.

Since the beginning, so many topics have been discussed under this single thread. For someone who is new it might get a bit confusing sometimes.
I think I get it now why some people were suggesting to create a forum. It might allow us more freedom to discuss certain topic and a place where thoughts would be more organised under specified categories.

And I have a question:
If we encounter a problem on this thread (e.g: corporations who want to disintegrate this thread), is there any way to recover what has been said since the beginning ?
It's just that 106 pages worth of information is quite a lot
I think its nice idea to create our own forum, which would have full freedom and many more topics

Thank you so much for the translation! They're so open with this rap. But I still wonder why they refuse rapping the part about Jesus? Maybe they still have some common sense in them.

what is this? openly gay kpop singer? they are reaching their final stage from the closet to the open, and people would say we have finally reached the accepting tolerant society, and most would think this is good, they don't know they are being brainwashed to accept it :eek:

I saw a post with a link to a webpage saying that people shouldn't make any comments/theories regarding Jonghyun's death...
the censorship is scary that is coming to the internet, thats the reason I didn't opened a youtube channel to post videos, I feared that they will detect me

Frozenrose

Veteran
what is this? openly gay kpop singer? they are reaching their final stage from the closet to the open, and people would say we have finally reached the accepting tolerant society, and most would think this is good, they don't know they are being brainwashed to accept it :eek:
I don't know who he is but he'll definitely trigger the LGBT promo openly.

JimiJymy

Established

Wow.....It is best not to ruin our fingers, voices and energy yet.
Let's wait until the 22-23/01. We have to pray a lot because it's only the beginning....

JimiJymy

Established
You can try saving every page that contains valuable information. If anything happens, you can always take a screenshot of the page and upload it again somewhere else, or copy-paste from the page with the credit. I also keep a backup to each of my post.
Thanks for your suggestions. I will try as you advised.
I did keep a back up of my posts but going back to page 1 again already drains me of my energy X)

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
Compared to their debut videos, I don't think he was that "touch him, touch me" with the other members even his happy attitude seems not natural sometimes
I was watching some behind the scenes videos of BTS. J hope wasn’t always that happy. The group called him out on it saying he didn’t get happy until they started getting successful

JimiJymy

Established
the censorship is scary that is coming to the internet, thats the reason I didn't opened a youtube channel to post videos, I feared that they will detect me
In this technological/digital world we are leaving in today, I don't really think there is anywhere to hide.

It is really scary but you already took the courage to share what you think about the system here, which is not an easy thing to do.
It is a first step.
And as we've seen earlier with that Holland 'Neverland' video, we are only on January but they never lose an
opportunity to mislead people and to try to shut the mouths of those who are trying to wake people up through the truth of our
saviour Jesus-Christ.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)