Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

MeowWow39

Cube of Saturn. Saturn, Satan. Arch of Tripumph was bilt before 1812 catastrophy.

These shapes exists in nature so they will see it just like you. We need to see satanic agenda just knew symbolism alone isn't enough.
Hey y’all so found this site bc my eyes have been opened after a year long BTS trance that idk how it happened but point is, I hear this is a real thing with people and I hate that I was a part of this spell or whatever it is, but it is what it is however! Thank God, Iwoke up a month or so ago and have been researching ever since and WOW. It’s so much symbolism in K-pop it’s like the whole K-pop industry is built strictly around being an aide/helpmate to usher in the NW0 and antichri$t..at least so far that’s what I think I’m gathering with the excessive symbolism in choreographies and videos, everywhere I look literally, adding the creepy astrology truths and from what I understand the powers that be are huge on numerology and astrology (hence the sun and moon references in many of K-pop’s videos.. I’ve also noticed some vids that symbolize sacrifices and demonic possessions I’m sad to say) I’m beyond mind blown at this point. I’m going to find the link to some interesting things I found regarding symbolism in the meanings which again I think the biggest picture is the ushering in of what I said earlier but also I read that this is how “all of them” communicate since illum1nati, freema$sons, all else that use these that I may not know yet, are considered secret societies so this is their sign language/communication with each other known and wanting to get to know, who play in the same evil-est sandbox as well. I fear that switching back-and-forth that this novel will be deleted somehow by my phone so I will post this and I will be back in a separate post with links.

delights.lia

Rookie
The latest episode of Seventeen's variety show "Going Seventeen" features a "human cloning experiment" concept. The Seventeen members themselves are doctors who participate in "cloning" themselves. I understand that this is only "content" for the approaching Halloween, but who knows what else they're disclosing.

On the second photo, you can see that there are two Jeonghan. The doctor Jeonghan, and the clone Jeonghan who is lying on the bed.

1635400165572.png

1635400507081.png

Aamy

Star
The latest episode of Seventeen's variety show "Going Seventeen" features a "human cloning experiment" concept. The Seventeen members themselves are doctors who participate in "cloning" themselves. I understand that this is only "content" for the approaching Halloween, but who knows what else they're disclosing.

On the second photo, you can see that there are two Jeonghan. The doctor Jeonghan, and the clone Jeonghan who is lying on the bed.

View attachment 64510

View attachment 64511

So creepy and messed up, like come on. Is this even real?

Aamy

Star
Im shocked, even the singers who disband quickly was into this type of stuff. I understand better why i was so addictived with this song now. Just look the symbolism here, its everywhere. So imagine the biggest kpop group.

cadiz

Star

Aamy

Star
just like The Simpsons that alway predicted things ahead of time

it's because they are "in the know"
and they are supposed to promote the agendas first to the teenagers

This Aespa group is so popular right now for a reason
being pushed big time because they are part of the plan
I just cant. How are we supposed to deal with this ? Just how?

Twice&I

Established
SM releases in 2021 compared to YG. Everything about YG being apart of this so called “big 3” feels like some sort of spell. They don’t have enough sorcerers though to come up with spells quick enough but every time they do YG is more potent than it’s contemporaries. DCA737BE-3BCB-4402-8EA6-CBE358512245.pngB8D4A198-42E0-49AB-AE4F-57CE9E82E28F.png64FC3640-046F-46DB-AD06-18E20C0360B5.pngDC89C32E-706B-4677-B66D-53201D83A708.png6058061B-214D-4FA2-8EFE-E0B36DE87593.png

Aamy

Star
Mind control is too strong. Just look at the numbers of comments on the bts thread. What witchcraft is it? Everyone is there to speak about Jimin gay or anything. They are all crazy. I am too because i try to wake my mother and sister and its impossible, im going go crazy i swear.

Twice&I

Established
Listening to ITZY feels good at first then dark by the end. Like “wow this goes hard” to “there really evil. ”

Twice&I

Established
Listening to ITZY feels good at first then dark by the end. Like “wow this goes hard” to “there really evil. ”
Also the lyrics don’t leave a good feeling either but interestingly their comebacks feel “different” but it’s always been the same ideology of being yourself and not caring what others think. Or in other words Do As Thou Wilt. Itzy promotes self love, which isn’t really being positive but idolatry.