Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

lightroom

Rookie
this guy is so embarrassing, it’s the way he has ONE pose. it’s the group ikon and most solo pics are of Bobby. he’s so proud of it that he can’t go 2 months without showing how much he’s devoted. you know it’s always so easy finding kpop idols photos doing occult symbols and their devil worshiping antics but not even western supermodels, singers or chefs etc operate so… blatantly. i bet it’s the same reason they like wearing from the same big fashion houses like gucci or chanel no matter how obvious the logo looks or how much it’s repeated in the outfit, something most people around the world would find tacky. it’s probably that the general public in korea is very resistant to religion and even anti religion things that resemble cults, no one even cares so celebs can show it off as much as they want. i spent 8 minutes and found like 30 pics lol

Attachments

delights.lia

Rookie
this guy is so embarrassing, it’s the way he has ONE pose. it’s the group ikon and most solo pics are of Bobby. he’s so proud of it that he can’t go 2 months without showing how much he’s devoted. you know it’s always so easy finding kpop idols photos doing occult symbols and their devil worshiping antics but not even western supermodels, singers or chefs etc operate so… blatantly. i bet it’s the same reason they like wearing from the same big fashion houses like gucci or chanel no matter how obvious the logo looks or how much it’s repeated in the outfit, something most people around the world would find tacky. it’s probably that the general public in korea is very resistant to religion and even anti religion things that resemble cults, no one even cares so celebs can show it off as much as they want. i spent 8 minutes and found like 30 pics lol
and he's a Christian...

Aamy

Star
I wonder if we are immunised by their hidden meaning in their songs, if we don't understand their language ? I'm still very addicted to this song for example ( if it was just one..)

I know there are a lot of symbolism there. But unfortunately i love reaggeton beat.. so i was fucked up since the beginning. Im addict like i cant stop listening this song, several time in my day, it looks like a real spell in the chorus. Can i be under mind control without even understand the lyrics?

Twice&I

Established
one of the main choreographer for a lot of girl like BLACKPINK, ITZY, TWICE most recent songs is a guy name Kiel Tutin who is openly homosexual. Dancing can be ritualistic so whatever spirit behind the choreographer affects the listener whose watching. Even though their women but the intent of the heart of the personnel, from producer, choreographers, lyricist etc is spiritual. I also heard that the music industry cast spells on the masters of a song. So it’s a lot to think about. Also like how fashion designers are homosexual males who desire male body types and furthering the blurring of the genders. Etc
4D6E0F71-9C2E-4AA5-8409-525B51D2F805.jpegEEB3E7EF-4C3A-4CA5-863F-9D26B0CD6D36.jpeg

Last edited:

Twice&I

Established
one of the main choreographer for a lot of girl like BLACKPINK, ITZY, TWICE most recent songs is a guy name Kiel Tutin who is openly homosexual. Dancing can be ritualistic so whatever spirit behind the choreographer affects the listener whose watching. Even though their women but the intent of the heart of the personnel, from producer, choreographers, lyricist etc is spiritual. I also heard that the music industry cast spells on the masters of a song. So it’s a lot to think about. Also like how fashion designers are homosexual males who desire male body types and furthering the blurring of the genders. Etc
View attachment 64850
Like it makes you think why of all the people in the world not only JYP but YG and SM also using him for every comeback. Like what spirits is he tapped into. How are the big 3 all choreographed by the same guy? Lisa, Somi, Aespa, even Niziu. Who is this guy and is his choreography really that good that people in Korea can’t contact anyone else. This has got to be spiritual.

Last edited:

TrueUltimate

Rookie
Should we tell them about predictive programming?
It doesn't matter they would shut down if you mention it. Kpop Stans are creepy people. It bothers me when they say "duality" as if it's a good thing. Whom was it that taught them that word? It's truly disturbing.

Final thought it's also bizarre to think $M randomly conceptualized virtual reality in the past year. A concept mind you that has existed for decades.
Yeah sure a random music company built the entire virtual reality concept and its characteristics in such a short amount of time. Get real!
Kpop Stans gives these companies way too much credit. I don't care if it's a joke it's just so stupid.

Last edited: