Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

TrueUltimate

Rookie
Mind control is too strong. Just look at the numbers of comments on the bts thread. What witchcraft is it? Everyone is there to speak about Jimin gay or anything. They are all crazy. I am too because i try to wake my mother and sister and its impossible, im going go crazy i swear.
Don't give into despair. That's what the globalist assholes want for you and the rest of us is to be demoralized. You gotta resist the darkness at all times.

swayy000

Star
Should we tell them about predictive programming?
It doesn't matter they would shut down if you mention it. Kpop Stans are creepy people. It bothers me when they say "duality" as if it's a good thing. Whom was it that taught them that word? It's truly disturbing.

Final thought it's also bizarre to think $M randomly conceptualized virtual reality in the past year. A concept mind you that has existed for decades.
Yeah sure a random music company built the entire virtual reality concept and its characteristics in such a short amount of time. Get real!
Kpop Stans gives these companies way too much credit. I don't care if it's a joke it's just so stupid.
regarding @espa, their whole concept and whatever agenda they are trying to push has to have been planned since along time ago. people talk about k@rina looking like an AI or some type of anime character that had to have been done on purpose. ( and i agree, she looks very creepy to me, especially her lack of jaw)

Should we tell them about predictive programming?
It doesn't matter they would shut down if you mention it. Kpop Stans are creepy people. It bothers me when they say "duality" as if it's a good thing. Whom was it that taught them that word? It's truly disturbing.
thats what ive been wondering for a while... perhaps be nonchalant and vague and just send them a link to this thread or something? because i also see fans talking about duality and stuff and it concerns me.

Twice&I

Established
Never heard of the other artist but she featured Hyoyeon from Girls Generation. Certain forms of music, art, media etc has had a negative effect on the whole world I see.

queen82

Star
Never heard of the other artist but she featured Hyoyeon from Girls Generation. Certain forms of music, art, media etc has had a negative effect on the whole world I see.
did she went on the show Unpretty rapstar ?

Twice&I

Established
did she went on the show Unpretty rapstar ?
No she didn’t. I did some research on her and it says she graduated from New York University. She also said she majored in poetry in interview. She was making poetry and put it to a beat and then blew up on social media.

queen82

Star
No she didn’t. I did some research on her and it says she graduated from New York University. She also said she majored in poetry in interview. She was making poetry and put it to a beat and then blew up on social media.
ok thanks , i confused her with someone else

Pepsi

Veteran
Im shocked, even the singers who disband quickly was into this type of stuff. I understand better why i was so addictived with this song now. Just look the symbolism here, its everywhere. So imagine the biggest kpop group.

4min were huge back in the day lol, used to win daesangs over idols from the big 3 too.

Aamy

Star
4min were huge back in the day lol, used to win daesangs over idols from the big 3 too.
Yes i know, i used to love some of their songs too. But they disbanded quickly. Hyuna has showed illuminati signs symbols in her videos clips. Still i agreed, 4 minutes was monstruous. This is the type of song who will win hearts if it was out today. I fucking loved this song too

Shuna

Star
Article finit: Il aura comme même des rajouts au niveau, des religions: A complèter avec l'article sur les cycles:
Article ends: It will even have additions to the level, religions: To be completed with the article on cycles:
Les Hommes utilisent ce qui les entoures, comme les paysages, objets du quotidien et abris pour illustrer leurs observations:
La tente est le tout premier habrit fabriqué par l'Homme. Ayant une forme, inspirer ou non de l'arbre: d'une toile en peaux grossièrement coussus, laissant la lumière du plafond, au sol former une vulgaire, illustration des étoiles, comme à travers le feuillage. Le reste étant bloquer, par les petits morceaux ou les feuilles, soutenuent par des branchages puis par des bâtons de bois. Qui finirent par êtres avec le temps dans certains pays, remplacer par des grottes et plus tard la toile par du tissus (malgrer que les rayons continuent de traverser la surface finement cousus). La grotte ainsi utiliser empèche la lumière de passer sauf à travers sa porte qui mène à l'extérieur et qui grâce au sol, comme n'importe quels habrits englobe ceux qui l'habites ainsi que le feu de bois. Va, comme l'ovule (la matière) faire la même chose, que le spermatozoïde (la lumière). Sur l'Homme, la toile est remplacées par un voile, mais aussi une cape ou toge toutes deux à capuches; séparant la tête du corps.

Dans ses observations: L'Homme va observé, le mouvement en spiral, qui apparait; sous la pomme de pain.

Dans cette observation, baser sur le cycle, les religions:
Chine:
Les lions gardiens ou les lions gardiens impériaux sont nommés "shi"; appelés en Occident "lion de Fô" ou "chien de Fô". Le premier représente la déesse-mère qui protège son fils en le couvrant de sa pâte gauche. C'est de cette même main, qu'elle tue son fils, en aspirant l'énergie de celui-ci donnant fin au cycle A l'opposer, le fils recouvre de sa pâte droite la fleur de vie.
Catholicisme: La Vierge Marie s'oppose à la représentation Chinoise, en portant son fils. De même que son fils porte l'astre représentatif de l'univers. Marie va chercher de l'eau, (quatrième quart) puis la nuit (entre le dernier et premier quart), elle est annoncée comme enceinte. Arriver dans l'étable, Jésus est indiqué par l'étoile de Venus (fin du premier et début du second quart).
Egypte: Chaque dieu est associé à un quart de cycle: Au premier quart, le dieu Noun le néant, donne naissance au soleil. celui-ci à trois noms: Au lever, il s'appel Khepri, au Zénith Râ/Ré et Atoum au coucher. Il assèche la "terre" de l'eau (le néant), dégager l'ancienne boue, qu'il a précédemment utiliser pour se créer un corps), il va réhumidifié avec Shou le dieu de l'aire et Tefnout la déesse de l'humiditée (qui vont apparaitres pour la première fois séparer su sol). Atoum ne les voyants plus va pleuré reflet du mauvais temps (le vent refroidissant et l'eau qui retombe, humidifiant l'admosphère, noient la terre. Et va crée les Hommes. Shou et Tefnout créer le chemin de l'eau. Créant une séparation, ils donnent naissances à Geb, le dieu de la terre et Nout la déesse du Ciel. Ils vont alors engendrés "Sion": Osiris, le soleil qui se trouve sous l'horizon, est le dieu des souterains (référence au corps enterrés) et porteur de la couronne blanche (représentatif de l'âme humaine). D'Isis son épouse, déesse du dernier quart. De Seth, le dieu du chaos est le dieu du troisième quart, il est le dieu tueur de la vie. Et Netphys, sa femme, la déesse qui donne la vie.

Les pyramides, ont une base carré: Rejoignant le sommet, la facade symbolise le rayon du soleil, par sa couleur blanche. Alors, que le sommet de forme pyramidale est de couleur or, symbole du soleil. Costruite à l'intérieur, de façon spiral carré, est, lié, au mouvement de la lumière créatrice. Le temps, fonctionnant avec le mouvemment: Exemple: "Si deux personnes ayant régler leurs montre aux même moment et qu'ils prennent deux trains avec une vitesse différentes. Ils auront un millième de seconde de décallage. Ainsi, le soleil est simplement fix dans le second quart. Il est en mouvement, au troisième quart. La où il est lié à l'élément du vent, l'élément qui assèche dégrade rapidement, l'élément alors que le froid le ralentit.

Nordique: Selon leur position dans le ciel, Odin comme Osiris porte un nom différent: Thor est le guerrier de la triade porteur du marteau. Il devient Odin (souvent représenter comme le père de Thor et Loki). Loki est lorsque pour avoir la connaissance, s'accrifie son corps (représenter par le sacrifice de son oeil droit (oeil du côté de Thor, son côté vivant), alors que le côté gauche, est l'oeil du mort, puisque c'elle de Loki). Loki représente l'âme d'Odin, il représente ainsi le magicien. Etant l'esprit il est aussi pansexual, à la différence de son corps (représenter par son corps), qui est lui hétérosexuel.

Indouisme: Le "Hiranyagarbha", signifiant "foetus d'or", ou "ventre d'or". flotait dans le vide, avant de se séparer en deux moitiés: le Dayus (le ciel) et Prithvi (la terre). Donnant naissance à l'univers, dont le soleil parcoura le "Shiva-lingam" qui se compose des trois étages:- Qui démare par "Brahma-Pheetha" la base de la trimurti la triade Indienne des dieux solaires De son nom le dieu "Brahma" représente l'aurore,- la première étincelle de vie Sortant de sa mère, le "Brahma-Peetha" touche terre. Sa lumière va rejoindre le "Yoni" le "vagin" représentatif (associer) de l'univers. Dont la terre (la mère) tourne autour du soleil (le fils), pendant un an et encore plus lorsque le soleil est celui de la galaxie, un niveau représenter par "Vishnou-Pheeta". La lumière finira un jour par s'épuiser et reviendra jusqu'à son point de départ. Détruisant toutes vies, en l'absorbant "Shiva" va rejoindre la lumière et la matière. noir, restaurant le néant, l'oeuf cosmique,. sortant devant les deux autres dieux, d'une colonne de lumière (semblable au pilier, pour soutenir avec le sol, la toile (le ciel)) au niveau de "Shiva-Peetha".

Les Grecs et Egyptiens sont descendent des Sumériens; et les Grecs et Romains.
People use what surrounds them, such as landscapes, everyday objects and shelters to illustrate their observations:
The tent is the very first man-made shelter. Having a shape, to inspire or not from the tree: of a canvas in coarsely cushioned skins, letting the light of the ceiling, on the ground form a vulgar, illustration of the stars, as through the foliage. The rest being blocked, by small pieces or leaves, supported by branches then by wooden sticks. Which ended up being over time in some countries, replaced by caves and later the canvas by fabric (although the rays continue to cross the finely stitched surface). The cave thus used prevents light from passing except through its door which leads outside and which thanks to the ground, like any other dwelling, includes those who inhabit it as well as the wood fire. Will, like the ovum (matter) do the same thing, as the sperm (light). On Man, the canvas is replaced by a veil, but also a cape or toga both with hoods; separating the head from the body.

In his observations: Man goes observed, the spiral movement, which appears; under the bread apple.

In this observation, base on the cycle, the religions:
China:
Guardian lions or imperial guardian lions are called "shi"; called in the West "lion of Fô" or "dog of Fô". The first represents the mother goddess who protects her son by covering him with her left paste. It is with this same hand, that she kills her son, by sucking the energy of this one giving an end to the cycle. Opposite him, the son covers the flower of life with his right paste.

Catholicism: The Virgin Mary opposes the Chinese representation, carrying her son. Just as his son carries the representative star of the universe. Marie goes to fetch water, (fourth shift) then at night (between the last and first shift), she is announced as pregnant. Arriving in the stable, Jesus is indicated by the star of Venus (end of the first and beginning of the second quarter).

Egypt: Each god is associated with a quarter of a cycle: In the first quarter, the god Nun the nothingness, gives birth to the sun. this one has three names: At sunrise, it is called Khepri, at the Zenith Râ / Ré and Atum at bedtime. He dries up the "earth" of the water (nothingness), clears the old mud, which he previously used to create a body), he will re-humidify with Shou the god of the air and Tefnut the goddess of humidity (which will appear for the first time to separate from the ground). Atum, no longer seeing them, will cry reflection of bad weather (the cooling wind and the falling water, humidifying the atmosphere, drown the earth. And will create Men. Shou and Tefnut create the path of water. Creating a separation, they give birth to Geb, the god of the earth and Nut the goddess of the Sky. They will then begotten "Zion": Osiris, the sun which is under the horizon, is the god of the undergrounds (reference to the buried body ) and bearer of the white crown (representative of the human soul) Of Isis his wife, goddess of the last quarter Of Seth, the god of chaos is the god of the third quarter, he is the killer god of life. And Netphys, his wife, the Goddess who gives life.

The pyramids, have a square base: Joining the top, the facade symbolizes the ray of the sun, by its white color. So, that the top of pyramidal shape is of gold color, symbol of the sun. Costruite inside, in a square spiral fashion, is linked to the movement of creative light. Time, working with movement: Example: "If two people having set their watches at the same time and they take two trains with different speeds. They will have a thousandth of a second shift. Thus, the sun is simply fixed in the second quarter It is in motion, the third quarter where it is linked to the element of wind, the element which dries up quickly degrades, the element while the cold slows it down.

Nordic: Depending on their position in the sky, Odin like Osiris has a different name: Thor is the warrior of the hammer-carrying triad. He becomes Odin (often portrayed as the father of Thor and Loki). Loki is when, in order to have knowledge, his body becomes self-confident (represented by the sacrifice of his right eye (eye on Thor's side, his living side), while the left side is the eye of the dead, since it is her from Loki). Loki represents the soul of Odin, he thus represents the magician. Being the spirit he is also pansexual, unlike his body (represented by his body), which is heterosexual.

Hinduism: The "Hiranyagarbha", meaning "golden fetus", or "golden belly". floated in the void, before separating into two halves: the Dayus (the sky) and Prithvi (the earth). Giving birth to the universe, whose sun traversed the "Shiva-lingam" which is made up of three floors: - Which demarcates by "Brahma-Pheetha" the base of the trimurti the Indian triad of solar gods From his name the god " Brahma "represents the dawn, - the first spark of life Coming out of its mother, the" Brahma-Peetha "touches the earth. Its light will join the "Yoni" the representative "vagina" (to associate) of the universe. Whose earth (the mother) revolves around the sun (the son), for a year and even more when the sun is that of the galaxy, a level represented by "Vishnu-Pheeta". The light will eventually run out and return to its starting point. Destroying all lives, absorbing it "Shiva" will join light and matter. black, restoring nothingness, the cosmic egg ,. coming out in front of the other two gods, from a column of light (similar to the pillar, to support with the ground, the canvas (the sky)) at the level of "Shiva-Peetha".

The Greeks and Egyptians are descended from the Sumerians; and the Greeks and Romans.

Vmort

Star
Article finit: Il aura comme même des rajouts au niveau, des religions: A complèter avec l'article sur les cycles:
Article ends: It will even have additions to the level, religions: To be completed with the article on cycles:
The Greeks and Egyptians are descended from the Sumerians; and the Greeks and Romans.
'WOW! Thank you! Please can you give us a link about page it hosted? We need to copy it as text.