Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

swayy000

Star
I'm glad you guys are talking about tea ex tea, cuz I used to be a fan since early 2020, but this year between their l0v3 s0ng comeback and the l0ser comeback I just started to feel uncomfortable about them. Even tho I like them, something just feels off. I look at them or watch something about them I started to feel the same way I feel when I look at bt5... I don't know how to explain. I really like their concept, for me it was all about the pains of growing up and stuff, but i guess there is something else :(... It's so sad cuz I really feel like something changed about them this year and it is not good... and yes! y3onjun's appearance changed a lot. Also everybody talks about y3onjun being the it boy, and how he is good at everything... he is always in the spotlight... and don't even get me started about b3omgyu. Poor boy! :( bigshit is definitely doing something to him... I don't know how to explain this better but I just feel like he is not being himself and is just playing a persona that is super loud and makes the group fun. Idk.... I mean, many of these kp0p 'idols' are forced to do so, but about him.. there is something off, like as if it is messing with his mental health.... maybe is this whole mk ultra thing (which i'm still learning about).

Btw Liz, could you elaborate on blue hour mv being satanic, please? I'm curious
i feel uncomfortable whenever i look at their stuff too.something definitely happened to them. im pretty sure they're being doped up behind the scenes too. especially b3omgyu. just last year around blue hour era i remember he was facing depression of some sort, and has even talked about he's tired of the energetic persona they gave him. but now suddenly this year everything has changed and he's very hyper based on some videos ive seen of them.

LizBasil

Rookie
Btw Liz, could you elaborate on blue hour mv being satanic, please? I'm curious
check out this video:

i feel uncomfortable whenever i look at their stuff too.something definitely happened to them. im pretty sure they're being doped up behind the scenes too. especially b3omgyu. just last year around blue hour era i remember he was facing depression of some sort, and has even talked about he's tired of the energetic persona they gave him. but now suddenly this year everything has changed and he's very hyper based on some videos ive seen of them.
regarding be0mgyu. i know that around debut whenever they had to introduce themselves, hyuningk4i always said: "cutie baby", ye0njun said he's the golden member and legendary bigshit trainee cause he's good at everything, and be0mgyu always said he's the "energizer". i always felt weird about stuff like this because it felt like they are assigned roles and it's not something they do naturally. especially be0mgyu who sometime seems very chill, then he remembers he should be super energetic and changes almost entirely. it's similar with jh0pe from bt5. cause he only show this energetic and loud person when on camera, but everybody knows he's actually pretty serious and not that happy all the time. h4n from 5tray k1ds does that too. being loud on camera, but is actually quite introverted.

justamyday

check out this video:

regarding be0mgyu. i know that around debut whenever they had to introduce themselves, hyuningk4i always said: "cutie baby", ye0njun said he's the golden member and legendary bigshit trainee cause he's good at everything, and be0mgyu always said he's the "energizer". i always felt weird about stuff like this because it felt like they are assigned roles and it's not something they do naturally. especially be0mgyu who sometime seems very chill, then he remembers he should be super energetic and changes almost entirely. it's similar with jh0pe from bt5. cause he only show this energetic and loud person when on camera, but everybody knows he's actually pretty serious and not that happy all the time. h4n from 5tray k1ds does that too. being loud on camera, but is actually quite introverted.
Exactly!
There are moments when b3omgyu is really funny and all to me but you see he is trying hard to be that person but I don't think he really is like that. There are moments like it is really sudden. He comes too hyped, like he is high or something. I just remembered something: a few years ago, when I started my treatment for depression, the first days with antidepressants I got really talkative and energetic, which is totally different from who I am. Lol that was just a random memory that came to me now, but yeah, maybe b3omgyu is on something..

Twice&I

Established
Not sure if this has been covered before. But here’s a link to a JD video from 2020 exposing the youngest YG group Treasure. The members are 16-22 and when the group was formed on Treasure Box only 13-19. https://www.bitchute.com/video/2cRtT9JxX0zf/
I started stanning Treasure before the debuted wouldn’t really listen to them now much only to check out their next comeback. Though they seemed to have followed in BP footsteps. They debuted August 2020 with 3 comebacks and full album by January. Since January however they have only released a Japanese single. So there fitting right in at YG. I used to admire their talent but I’ve stopped being as vain when it comes to idolizing flesh such as myself.

Twice&I

Established
In hindsight discovering BLACKPINK was like falling into a vortex like that was first KPop group I heard. I used to read delusional YouTube comments about about how BIGBANG made YG and how BP success was owed to them. But for me i started listening to other YG artist because of BLACKPINK. From Treasure, Ikon, Winner, BigBang, 2ne1, Akmu, Sechskies. I even learned about 1tym and Jinusean. I used to enjoy a lot of music not just KPop but various genres but now days mostly all is just vanity to me. Idolatry is sin for one and can no longer welcome so many strangers into my spirit. The feelings are no longer there nor desire in songs I used to enjoy. Not to mention YG fell from Grace in my heart starting with their idol goddesses BP and since the soul reason was for them the later obsessions also perished with them.

There are a lot of perverse people in the world and I don’t think a 26 year old women should be dressing as a baby knowing full well people are attracted to her. As a man the same age as Nayeon whose attracted to her. This is weird
The plastic surgery keeps getting worse and worse

cadiz

Star
looking at the korean charts it seems this Aespa group is pretty huge there
I'm confused about this, as I think their music is weird af

but...it seems they already are more popular than BP and Twice
both those groups lost hype, BP barely do any group music anymore and Twice, had several problems with members being depressed and other things

it seems this Aespa group is supposed to be the most popular girl grup now

Shuna

Star
Vidéo, d'une Youtubeuse: qui compare les critères actuels : français à ceux de la Corée, de la Chine et du Japon, qui reste aussi sur les vieilles critiques, comme il est bien de l'expliquer, des paysans dans les champs, qui travaillent la terre (d'où la clous laissés longtemps chez les nobles en Chine). Alors quand en France, avec les congés payés, qui coûtaient très cher aux pauvres. Le bronzage est devenu un critère de beauté (alors, ils étaient les mêmes quand l'Asie). Je mets le lien directement sur les critères, avant qu'il ne s'agisse principalement de publicité:
French video, of a Youtubeuse: who compare the current criteria: French to those of Korea, China and Japan, which also remains on the old critics, as it is well to explain, peasants in the fields, who work the earth (hence the nails left long among the nobles in China). So when France, with the leave to pay, which was very expensive for poor people. The tan has become a criterion of beauty (then, they were the same when Asia). I put the link directly on the criteria, before it is mainly advertising:

Aamy

Star
Est-ce que quelqu'un pense ici que BTS souffrira d'une chute avant de se separer définitivement ? Et qui pourrait éventuellement les remplacer? J'ai pas pu lire tout vos posts il y en a bien trop x)

TrueUltimate

Rookie
b/p had a lot of releases last year, the fact that many people only liked lovesick girls out of all those is very telling. also their solos have been sucking real bad too, yg needs to fire their producers fr

their last good comeback was in 2017 (as if it's your last)
I'm not surprised lovesick girls was the popular track last year. My opinion about BP has softened over time but I'm still not crazy about their music. Unless they refresh their sound I'm never going to like their music. With that said sadly many people are content with BP now and that's not good in honest opinion. They're going to fizzle out just like m0moland and L0ona I think.

queen82

Star
I'm not surprised lovesick girls was the popular track last year. My opinion about BP has softened over time but I'm still not crazy about their music. Unless they refresh their sound I'm never going to like their music. With that said sadly many people are content with BP now and that's not good in honest opinion. They're going to fizzle out just like m0moland and L0ona I think.
i like them before, Boombayah was such a pop ..