Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

swayy000

Star
Yup sh@wols have been saying this since t+t debuted BH said before that they wanted to have a grp like sh1nee so It could be possible that the demon that possessed jjong was passed on to BH after jjong's death I posted my theory about it too earlier how jjong was possessed by demon his crazy performance and internet war from 2011 he looks possessed and his song inspiration and his Mv for it which was not released for some reason all have him look possessed I think inspiration was about him being possessed and his suicide too probably happened under demon possession let's hope the boys stay safe and BH doesn't pull a sacrifice on any one of them

I am not too sure about the MJ's demon possessing t@emin theory but that boy does have a weird resemblance to Michael I heard his military band's cover of Michael's heal the world recently and when t@emin started to sing I legit thought it was Michael singing even though I am very familiar with his voice.
i hope not either, but i have noticed many instances in their mv's especially that depict y3onjun from that group being killed or sacrificed.

LizBasil

Rookie
i hope not either, but i have noticed many instances in their mv's especially that depict y3onjun from that group being killed or sacrificed.
i don't know what are bigshit's plans for ye0njun, but i'm sure they're preparing something. they've always pushed him forward. i'm not sure if the amount of jobs you get is proportional to the number of sponsor you entertain or the amount of money bigshit gets from those sponsors, but i think it's weird how be0mgyu doesn't even get a radio appearance (even tho he explicitly asked for one and m0a have been campaigning for that), while ye0njun had a kdrama cameo, debuted as a model, did aotm, has a couple solo covers released, and is basically anywhere).

and that sacrifice scene in their mvs was disturbing.
+x+ whole concept is disturbing from debut and onwards. the 'horns' saga at the beginning, that ended with ye0njun dead... they're not even trying to hide their demonic agenda, it seems.

swayy000

Star
i don't know what are bigshit's plans for ye0njun, but i'm sure they're preparing something. they've always pushed him forward. i'm not sure if the amount of jobs you get is proportional to the number of sponsor you entertain or the amount of money bigshit gets from those sponsors, but i think it's weird how be0mgyu doesn't even get a radio appearance (even tho he explicitly asked for one and m0a have been campaigning for that), while ye0njun had a kdrama cameo, debuted as a model, did aotm, has a couple solo covers released, and is basically anywhere).

and that sacrifice scene in their mvs was disturbing.
+x+ whole concept is disturbing from debut and onwards. the 'horns' saga at the beginning, that ended with ye0njun dead... they're not even trying to hide their demonic agenda, it seems.
yes exactly. I dont follow them anymore, so im not aware that b3omgyu has been asking for radio appearance. Im pretty sure that y3onjun has a sponsor however with all the opportunities he's having. I saw in the bt5 thread that s00bin has a sponsor as well bc of the music bank gig he had. Apparently the opportunity was "offered" to him when normally you have to audition for it i believe. Ive also caught them joking about their sugar daddies in one of the vlives. But back to y3onjun, have you noticed also his sudden drastic weight loss this year? I found it very suspicios when members on here pointed it out a while back when their lovesong mv came out. I went to check it out myself and i was shocked cause he looks very different from how i last remembered him. I was watching a jay myers documentary on hollywood, and he talked about how these celebrities are initiated and go through humiliation ritual. I was talking about this in the bt5 thread, i have a theory and believe that his group/ and or him specifically were initiated this year, possibly through sodomy ritual, and now they are going through a humiliation ritual with their song loser= lover and the skirts they are wearing on stage for that performance. There are also other symbolisms ive noticed that allude to that, for example y3onjun wearing a daisy print in one of their outfits, pearl necklace symbolism in another photoshoot he had,and in one of his fashion week pictures i saw he was doing the masonic hidden hand. With his drastic weight loss I believe something happened to him this year :( im surprised fans havent noticed. i dont know what bigshit has in store for him or the group, its all very suspicous and weird

LizBasil

Rookie
yes exactly. I dont follow them anymore, so im not aware that b3omgyu has been asking for radio appearance. Im pretty sure that y3onjun has a sponsor however with all the opportunities he's having. I saw in the bt5 thread that s00bin has a sponsor as well bc of the music bank gig he had. Apparently the opportunity was "offered" to him when normally you have to audition for it i believe. Ive also caught them joking about their sugar daddies in one of the vlives. But back to y3onjun, have you noticed also his sudden drastic weight loss this year? I found it very suspicios when members on here pointed it out a while back when their lovesong mv came out. I went to check it out myself and i was shocked cause he looks very different from how i last remembered him. I was watching a jay myers documentary on hollywood, and he talked about how these celebrities are initiated and go through humiliation ritual. I was talking about this in the bt5 thread, i have a theory and believe that his group/ and or him specifically were initiated this year, possibly through sodomy ritual, and now they are going through a humiliation ritual with their song loser= lover and the skirts they are wearing on stage for that performance. There are also other symbolisms ive noticed that allude to that, for example y3onjun wearing a daisy print in one of their outfits, pearl necklace symbolism in another photoshoot he had,and in one of his fashion week pictures i saw he was doing the masonic hidden hand. With his drastic weight loss I believe something happened to him this year :( im surprised fans havent noticed. i dont know what bigshit has in store for him or the group, its all very suspicous and weird
i was thinking they got initiated last year cause blue hour was satanic af. plus they bigshit really went out with the programming they did on the boys. 3/5 had new hair colors, plus the symbolism in that video.

ye0njun has always gone through most programming and stuff. he's had different hair colors almost every comeback. and his appearance changed a lot too. i noticed it too. blinded fans do not see that. they only see that he's gained some muscles. i'm pretty sure he had plastic surgery. his lips' shape changed a bit too.
i do believe the other members are a bit behind, but surely (and unfortunately) they'll catch up. they nearly bleached hyuningk4i's hair. poor kid must've been endured a lot. m0a were talking that s00bin got more confident recently. they all changed. i'm very sure the initiation thing is done. (it was most likely sodomy, unfortunately. that's how they usually do it with kpop pretty boys)

SylvieKaraden

Established
sacrifice is just playin theory, they dont sacrifice their own members, its all staged, even the downs, the ups, whatever. they sacrifice innocent people, but to keep the playing real they do these things to people think that they sacrifice famous ppl

TrueUltimate

Rookie
this is gp999 finale debut name
any symbolism?
The 'K' is probably some magick glyph or something and I'm not familiar with such icons. However the 1 stands out to me because of "unity" since the members are from different countries so I can't help to think about the one world order and similar nwo nonsense. Either way the forced collectivism is what always bothers me about the number 1 in the mainstream. The Tokyo 0lympics had that bs too with the emphasis on the number 1 and word One.
Kepler is obviously in reference to the German astronomer and his works on planetary motion.

TrueUltimate

Rookie
For me I enjoyed BLACKPINK music at first but hearing the same thing gets old eventually. The old songs I used to enjoy aren’t even that good now. Their mv have billions of views based off the scarcity.
Aye their music is pretty samey and got tiring after awhile. BP "copycats" are taking their place and some people aren't willing to admit that.

LizBasil

Rookie
The 'K' is probably some magick glyph or something and I'm not familiar with such icons. However the 1 stands out to me because of "unity" since the members are from different countries so I can't help to think about the one world order and similar nwo nonsense. Either way the forced collectivism is what always bothers me about the number 1 in the mainstream. The Tokyo 0lympics had that bs too with the emphasis on the number 1 and word One.
Kepler is obviously in reference to the German astronomer and his works on planetary motion.
ahh kpop and marxism. a match made in heaven

Pepsi

Veteran
All of these popular korean artists promote UN and globalist agendas. Dedicated BP fans are definitely fed up with the lack of music. All BP is good for is promoting brands. I don't think their music is good in any capacity and that's considered a hot take which it shouldn't be.
b/p had a lot of releases last year, the fact that many people only liked lovesick girls out of all those is very telling. also their solos have been sucking real bad too, yg needs to fire their producers fr

their last good comeback was in 2017 (as if it's your last)

queen82

Star
Omg please hahaha. That's when I see how inocent people are when I talk about the elite. IT'S FAKE, IT'S STAGED!!! these people can do WHATEVER THEY WANT! They just rule the world! Most of them do the role of multiple people. They're from elite families, they can say that they born in India, Singapore, whatever! They born and they're are created to do these things. If you look at things with the eyes of the world, you will never understand anything. Just like now, you think that because the character was born in another country, it proves they're not the same person. It's sad
because i wrote in another post that i didn't believe in that fake death theory

justamyday

i was thinking they got initiated last year cause blue hour was satanic af. plus they bigshit really went out with the programming they did on the boys. 3/5 had new hair colors, plus the symbolism in that video.

ye0njun has always gone through most programming and stuff. he's had different hair colors almost every comeback. and his appearance changed a lot too. i noticed it too. blinded fans do not see that. they only see that he's gained some muscles. i'm pretty sure he had plastic surgery. his lips' shape changed a bit too.
i do believe the other members are a bit behind, but surely (and unfortunately) they'll catch up. they nearly bleached hyuningk4i's hair. poor kid must've been endured a lot. m0a were talking that s00bin got more confident recently. they all changed. i'm very sure the initiation thing is done. (it was most likely sodomy, unfortunately. that's how they usually do it with kpop pretty boys)
I'm glad you guys are talking about tea ex tea, cuz I used to be a fan since early 2020, but this year between their l0v3 s0ng comeback and the l0ser comeback I just started to feel uncomfortable about them. Even tho I like them, something just feels off. I look at them or watch something about them I started to feel the same way I feel when I look at bt5... I don't know how to explain. I really like their concept, for me it was all about the pains of growing up and stuff, but i guess there is something else :(... It's so sad cuz I really feel like something changed about them this year and it is not good... and yes! y3onjun's appearance changed a lot. Also everybody talks about y3onjun being the it boy, and how he is good at everything... he is always in the spotlight... and don't even get me started about b3omgyu. Poor boy! :( bigshit is definitely doing something to him... I don't know how to explain this better but I just feel like he is not being himself and is just playing a persona that is super loud and makes the group fun. Idk.... I mean, many of these kp0p 'idols' are forced to do so, but about him.. there is something off, like as if it is messing with his mental health.... maybe is this whole mk ultra thing (which i'm still learning about).

Btw Liz, could you elaborate on blue hour mv being satanic, please? I'm curious

Pepsi

Veteran
Ooo could u elaborate on this?? Not sure if it means anything but I caught her randomly rolling her eyes in the start of a More n More fancam
she used to stay quiet and withdrawn before in interviews and now she feels changed, would be easier to see if you check out their interviews now but she seems more outgoing, less anxious and restrained. kinda like she had a more carefree persona built up

Last edited:

Pepsi

Veteran
sorry im a bit confused by what you mean. views where? the video?
the number of views, stuff like this used to be niche and relegated to "conspiracy theory". for the longest time it was said that hypnosis couldn't make subjects do anything "without their consent" but here's a video that shows exactly that