Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Bubble_tea

Established
W3ndy from RedVelv3t is having her first appearance on a show after her tragic accident. Many people here were speculating that this so called accident was a code for reprogramming. She will read "Alice in Wonderland" to the audience and we all know that this book was about mk ultra. She also dyed her hair blonde like Min@, this is getting out of control.

Last edited:

Shuna

Established
sehun 2020 mag

cadiz

Star
I just read an article about the recent scandal in Korea (the NTH chat room)
it's a group chat where they shared sexual videos of underage girls and other disturbing things

But look at this conversation between some members of the chat room:

NTH ROOM'S FEMALE CELEBRITY

Jo Joobin: I've uploaded the nudes of celebrity A. Please meet her in the paid room
User: Why are you revealing A?
JJB: Because I'm bored. For the longer version, meet me in the paid room
User: Are there any idols promoting right now among your slaves?
JJB: There is

User: What is in the 1.5M won room?
JJB: Things that are beyond your imagination. You will feel like you have entered a dream of the 4th dimension. If you come, I'll show you a celebrity
JJB: I hacked into celebrity (B)'s phone pretending to be an acquaintance. I'm texting because the first attempt failed.
JJB: The celebrity C's are up in the paid room
User: Is celebrity C some kind of slave? What's the content?
JJB: She's crying while doing XX
JJB: There are lots of celebrities molka, we ask their staffs while giving them money

so basically. what this confirms is that the staff are getting money while the celebs are used to film sex videos
You see how they are been called "slaves"

Last edited:

Lolylol

Rookie
W3ndy from RedVelv3t is having her first appearance on a show after her tragic accident. Many people here were speculating that this so called accident was a code for reprogramming. She will read "Alice in Wonderland" to the audience and we all know that this book was about mk ultra. She also dyed her hair blonde like Min@, this is getting out of control.

I knew Wendy's accident was intentional
It's the same pattern that happpened with jonghyun before.
Wendy may be in danger

Yeonjun

Rookie
Seriously? All of them?

It makes me questioning how about BT5 and nctea. How about them really? I'm too curious :(
I'm not saying they all are I can be totally wrong about it and I don't want to assume what their sexuality is. Eg. Lee daehwi, he acts kinda feminine so I assumed that he was gay but then this:
And the person on this thread who first posted here that monsta x is gay thinks so because they wear more makeup than other kpop boy bands

Last edited:

taepeach

Established
I just read an article about the recent scandal in Korea (the NTH chat room)
it's a group chat where they shared sexual videos of underage girls and other disturbing things

But look at this conversation between some members of the chat room:

NTH ROOM'S FEMALE CELEBRITY

Jo Joobin: I've uploaded the nudes of celebrity A. Please meet her in the paid room
User: Why are you revealing A?
JJB: Because I'm bored. For the longer version, meet me in the paid room
User: Are there any idols promoting right now among your slaves?
JJB: There is

User: What is in the 1.5M won room?
JJB: Things that are beyond your imagination. You will feel like you have entered a dream of the 4th dimension. If you come, I'll show you a celebrity
JJB: I hacked into celebrity (B)'s phone pretending to be an acquaintance. I'm texting because the first attempt failed.
JJB: The celebrity C's are up in the paid room
User: Is celebrity C some kind of slave? What's the content?
JJB: She's crying while doing XX
JJB: There are lots of celebrities molka, we ask their staffs while giving them money

so basically. what this confirms is that the staff are getting money while the celebs are used to film sex videos
You see how they are been called "slaves"
EUIbcsqXsAAZhU7.jpegEUIbcskWkAI9h0p.jpegEUINeMJWsAY4HLo.jpeg
The elites do a million times worse of immoral and wicked things than this, this is probably a piece of cake to them :mad: :mad: all these actions are literally what these satanists do in rituals, etc and the elite world is filled with p*dos, if most of them arent already.....and some people from other fandoms have questioned why bt$ hasnt spoken out about it when other idols have, and knowing how big bts are and you have to pay for this who knows if they couldve got involved...they most certainly know what is going on..but they probably wont cuz they just care about the money and will get away with everything!

Yeonjun

Rookie
Couldn't be any more obvious, how are k-netizens not seeing this
*its probs because they dont have a religion that is god-based (christ, islam, etc)
*they believe in confucianism, buddhism, etc (reincarnation, no god)

Attachments

Last edited:

q04440p

Rookie
No, an adequate response and just what I was expecting.

A reminder to users in this topic, that despite how popular, international, viral and vibrant the Kpop community/fans are..to most globally it's just simply another genre that exists.
thats like expecting the world to be familiar with 'waratte wa ikenai' and all of the conspiracy speakers talking about it expecting the world to understand it. no, i think people realize this. thats why many people get very excited when people not from the east or in person speak of KPOP, because kpop fans recognize it is not a worldwide popular thing.

however, the intense hold that KPOP has on north america/european/east/southern asian/latino/hispanic youth -? this cannot be denied. it is apart of a WORLDWIDE connection. most 'older people' do not involve themselves in it, we know this.

q04440p

Rookie

lets not forget y3r 1 threw the Y phallus rock - fr3 3mas0 nry - shattering the glass. its all planned, y 3r1 is higher class - thats why on shows it goes j0 y on left, w 3ndy to the right (also why j0y wears backpack on kn0wing Br0s, any1 wearing backpack on that show + he3 chul hair or tSHIRT - tshirt is always showing -that show is nothing but hidden messages and hints for the handlers watching)- many hints on these shows about the 'beloved idols'. and of course the name w3ndy who goes to n3v3r never land. j0y takes w3 ndy 'up the stairs' (a little reluctantly in the MV).

Last edited: