Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

tmbrown3

Rookie
Long Analysis of Stay Tonight

I’m doing this so people don’t watch the video. The music in the beginning is hypnotizing and seriously the MK ultra is everywhere. Not just that they have backtracking and dance moves that summon evil spirits. If you watch, watch on mute. I’m pretty sure this video can invite evil spirits in to your psyche and subconscious. (I apologize if I sound overdramatic)

0.04 Pandora is on the angular spiral, on the box is talks about being a gift. The quote is “Jinn’s Pandora - Don’t open the gift. There must be something in the gift.” Jinns are spirits, so Chongja basically stated the point of her video.

0.10 The angular spiral opens, it is a spiritual opening.

1.08 Dancing in a glass cube, represents controlled life of an idol.

0.14 Lotus flower position? Chongja rises from the middle, while the dancers act like flower petals. Many goddesses worldwide have lotus flower dances.

0.16 Black and white symbolism, light (white) rising from darkness (black)

0.31 Black and white symbolism, different outfits. I also see light beams too, so Lucifer is being represented here.

0.44 Chongja’s on the ground, and light beams are everywhere. I think she’s telling the devil to stay a night, otherwise why are there so many light symbolism everywhere?

0.46 Chongja bends backwards, meaning she is spiritually possessed. Now the background is changed into a worship like altar. Chongja is sitting on a dualistic black/white hand, while surrounded by dancers. I’m pretty sure it means that Chongja is in the devil’s hand and has fallen in love.

1.01 Now Chongja is in a glass box, which is basically her life. She is restricted and kept under watch at all times

1.20 Now this reminds me of mental hospital vibes

0.54, 1.22, 1.23 One eye symbolism

1.40-1.41, 2.45 Triangle symbolism

1.53 Surrounded by orange lights, wearing black and white clothes, laying on her dancers. The dancers look like burning lava if not looked closely. There are also lights everywhere. Basically Chongja’s in hell.

2.07 Chongja’s a presidential model (highest MK ultra) and she’s in a actual cramped box compared to the one I mentioned at 1.01. Also black and white symbolism again. And red lights are bloodshed she had to do to achieve fame.

2.40 Chongja is in an actual altar. There are powerful occult colors. Again, orange, purple, and yellow. Also, a blue ceiling. And since she is wearing white clothes, Chongja is sacrificing her innocent self.

2.43 I see the Baphomet position, Chongja has flashed it several times during flashing one eyes and triangles.

2.52 Chongja is using praying hands. Praying to the devil.

2.55 Setting turns into red and purple lighting. Chongja looks up while raising one hand into devil horns.

3.13 Dancers flash weird hand signs.

3.17 I feel like they are making a Baphomet head. They’re moving too fast, I’m not sure. Also, the colors switch from red, aqua, black and white.

3.21 Chongja is dressed in sparkles and jewelry. Reminds me of Whale of Babylon.

3.23 - 3.28 Using sparkles and lights to attract demons

3.29 Chongja is back on the “hand” surrounded by lights (Lucifer). Now she flashes Baphomet hand signs again!

3.34 Dancer legs are spread out. S*xual energy to summon a demon? Also light beam in the middle. At the end, the box opens.

So basically, this video is a 3 minute long video to summon spirits and Satan. By flashing one eyes, triangle hands, using occult colors, lights and beams, and MK ultra symbolism. I watched this 2 times to catch the symbolism. Man people are blind! They can’t see that their fav artists in the occult! Come on wake up sheeple please!!!!
Oof, I had a dream a demon or evil spirit took my soul, wasn’t scary (those type of dreams never are) but it wasn’t at night either. I do get very bad anxiety after one though, I will say I more than likely had it to keep me up to not miss a important doctor appointment I have soon but who knows.

yeo0milk__

Rookie
Oof, I had a dream a demon or evil spirit took my soul, wasn’t scary (those type of dreams never are) but it wasn’t at night either. I do get very bad anxiety after one though, I will say I more than likely had it to keep me up to not miss a important doctor appointment I have soon but who knows.
I believe the anxiety came possibly from the demon you saw in your dream. That could be a real demon, and your bad anxiety was a reaction towards your dream. There was a video on YT about a girl who came face to face with Satan in her dream, and she felt extreme fear and anxiety after she woke up. Anxiety and fear are defense mechanisms.

cadiz

Star
SUPER M Taeyong acussed of bullying ...and the person he bullied tries to commit suicide.

[enter-talk] CONTROVERSY ABOUT VICTIM OF IDOL'S BULLYING WHO TRIED COMMITTING SUICIDE TODAY

Super M Taeyong has been revealed to be a scammer and a bully
The info got leaked and he had to apologize in public.

"Taeyong, school violence and subsequently degrading sexual minorities --> Directly apologizes to victim"

Netizens comments:

1. [+447, -25]
If this is true, isn't this insane? Please stop fangirling on a school violence perpetrator

3. [+326, -27]
Both Lee Taeyong and his fans have committed murder attempt

4. [+138, -27]
Taeyong's side even forced the victim to accept his apology.. ㅎ..

5. [+129, -7]
His fans are the 2nd wave of assailants

6. Taeyong's fandom who's perpetuating Taeyong's mess... *shaking my head* as expected, fans who are fangirling over a bully can't be in their right minds

9. [+72, -5]
Me too I'm a victim of school violence and the assailant is a Insta celeb now ㅋ seriously, every time I see them on my feed, it reminds me of my time back then and my hands just start to shake. I bet that the victim feels the same. Let alone the fact that he's from such a big company..... I really hope that he gets his karma back. Both Taeyong and his fans.

another day....another male idol exposed ;)

tmbrown3

Rookie
I believe the anxiety came possibly from the demon you saw in your dream. That could be a real demon, and your bad anxiety was a reaction towards your dream. There was a video on YT about a girl who came face to face with Satan in her dream, and she felt extreme fear and anxiety after she woke up. Anxiety and fear are defense mechanisms.
I get those type of dreams 1-2x a month and they usually play out like a horror/demon movie would so it’s almost like I expect it in my dream so it never scares me but I always have bad anxiety after waking up. I also notice I tend to get them when I’m not getting proper sleep and am tired. Yikes to me I guess

Vmort

Star
Just my opinion, but she's kinda rude... I know that Korean society is very conservative and oppressive, but there is a difference between 'revolution', 'progress' (as in changing something bad into something good) and blatantly promoting concepts like those in her MV...
Korean society at least protect each other from what satanists are ready to feed them.

Amber_O

Established
SUPER M Taeyong acussed of bullying ...and the person he bullied tries to commit suicide.

[enter-talk] CONTROVERSY ABOUT VICTIM OF IDOL'S BULLYING WHO TRIED COMMITTING SUICIDE TODAY

Super M Taeyong has been revealed to be a scammer and a bully
The info got leaked and he had to apologize in public.

"Taeyong, school violence and subsequently degrading sexual minorities --> Directly apologizes to victim"

Netizens comments:

1. [+447, -25]
If this is true, isn't this insane? Please stop fangirling on a school violence perpetrator

3. [+326, -27]
Both Lee Taeyong and his fans have committed murder attempt

4. [+138, -27]
Taeyong's side even forced the victim to accept his apology.. ㅎ..

5. [+129, -7]
His fans are the 2nd wave of assailants

6. Taeyong's fandom who's perpetuating Taeyong's mess... *shaking my head* as expected, fans who are fangirling over a bully can't be in their right minds

9. [+72, -5]
Me too I'm a victim of school violence and the assailant is a Insta celeb now ㅋ seriously, every time I see them on my feed, it reminds me of my time back then and my hands just start to shake. I bet that the victim feels the same. Let alone the fact that he's from such a big company..... I really hope that he gets his karma back. Both Taeyong and his fans.

another day....another male idol exposed ;)
This is old news. Taeyong has been apologizing to the same “victim” for years. At this point I think they just want money:

sadtruth

Established
This is old news. Taeyong has been apologizing to the same “victim” for years. At this point I think they just want money:
Apparently the victim's house was doxed and robbed and they were getting harassed by fans using her sexual assault agaisnt her, that's what led to the suicide attempt. They probably wanted that to stop. Fans are crazzzy.

Theres one common denominator here that’s annoying to everyone on this thread and
The title of the song is a quote from Romeo and Juliet? The lyrics are connected to Romeo and Juliet. The video tells the story of Romeo and Juliet? It’s all about Romeo and Juliet! That’s what the video represents. It’s really-telling the story of Romeo and Juliet!
Why are you intent on finding evil where it doesn’t necessarily exist?
The video is a beautiful video. It is very complex and well though out. It refers to a very old and classic story that still however, has real meaning for the world today. It looks at how evil can corrupt purity - which is a really relevant message in today’s world.
You are all scrambling to come up with these really clever alternative theories here when in reality, none of you are even intelligent enough to recognise a world famous quote and understand the video in context.
People are commenting that it makes no sense and the scenes don’t relate to each other. If you had an ounce of intelligence between you, yiu would see exactly what the video is saying.
You are all so preoccupied with making Kpop evil that you can’t even see the bigger picture. I said before that I wasn’t laughing at anyone here. Well actually, with your interpretation of this video, I am.
You have no idea how foolish it makes you all look. It concerns me how you all feed off each other and how determined you are to see stuff that isn’t there. If the video didn’t have a very clear storyline, I could understand you all looking for a meaning. However, it does have a very clear storyline that none of you are even capable of understanding.
Not one of you even knew the quote was related to Romeo and Juliet! Not one of you were able to interpret what was really happening never mind give any deeper interpretation of it.
Let me tell you something. You think that Kpop is evil; that Satan is using these idols to do his work. Some of you have even called me Satan’s pawn, which is something I would never say about anyone. You need to be very careful because Satan because he takes many different forms. Some of the things I’ve seen here are evil. Don’t you see that? You’re questioning people’s gender, their sexuality, whether or not they’ve sacrificed their parents, that they they are handlers for satanic cults. This is very dangerous stuff and it doesn’t come from a good place. You should not and cannot say this stuff about people. You have no right to. You are involved in a very dangerous game. A game I’d me much more concerned about than Kpop. The things you all speculate about here are bad and if you think it’s normal to think these things, it’s not. There are more ways than one for evil to present itself.

Wait, so people are unintelligent because they are not familiar with Romeo and Juliet??? No wonder your on every thread pissing people off and coming off as derogatory. Hon33 why are u here? Personaly I dont comment on this thread because I dont follow all kpop as the people on this particular thread do, but I dont think u have much knowledge on certain subjects such as the occult, satanism, indepth religious knowledge, just to mention a few. There are millions of dots than be connected from the medical field, to economics, to the entertainment industry to even the dark web, and it all leads back to the same evil. Yes u may have a valid point on this being about romeo and Juliet but u also seem to insult everyone where ever u go so I ask again, what r u doing here

Hon33

Veteran
Wait, so people are unintelligent because they are not familiar with Romeo and Juliet??? No wonder your on every thread pissing people off and coming off as derogatory. Hon33 why are u here? Personaly I dont comment on this thread because I dont follow all kpop as the people on this particular thread do, but I dont think u have much knowledge on certain subjects such as the occult, satanism, indepth religious knowledge, just to mention a few. There are millions of dots than be connected from the medical field, to economics, to the entertainment industry to even the dark web, and it all leads back to the same evil. Yes u may have a valid point on this being about romeo and Juliet but u also seem to insult everyone where ever u go so I ask again, what r u doing here
I’m not an expert on anything.
I have a relatively deep understanding of Christian theology. I’m not an expert on other faiths.
I am not an expert on Satanism or the Occult - far from it. I have some very basic thoughts on Satanism where I believe if you talk about it, then you give Satan a voice. Analysing videos and attaching satanic significance to them is dangerous. Whileyou think you are educating others, you are actually harming yourself, and allowing Satan to make you think bad things about people which may not even be true.
Someone asked me a question the other night, and I answered truthfully, describing a situation where I was exceptionally ill and almost died. The response I got was basically that I wasn’t even telling the truth. You see, normal people don’t lie about that kind of thing. Why would I make that up? I don’t know the religion of the person who responded to me, or if they even have one. It’s not a very kind way to act even if the
I don’t believe everyone is Satanic and I don’t believe that there is one single organisation in the world, operating at the level you think they are, in order to manipulate and control the minds of others. I think that Satan is powerful enough to do that all by himself - and he does.
I post here because I am trying to understand where you are all confused from.
If you know the story of Romeo and Juliet - and I do because I’ve studied it and so have my kids - then you will be able to automatically see the links between it and the video. From the perspective of English literature, it’s a very clever and accurate representation. People here choose to see it as otherwise.
Im not trying to be smart with you. I’m older than you and I’ve experienced different things. I grew up in the UK and studied here, so my understanding of English literature might be different to yours. In my education, I’ve studied English literature, as well as French and German. My understanding of English literature is deeper than French or German. It’s very frustrating to see people struggle to come up with an assessment/interpretation of the video, when you know from the play exactly what it means. You now might see symbolism in it, which is fine. What I was offering was an interpretation according to the play. No one could acknowledge that it was a valid interpretation or say that’s interesting. No, people just dismiss what I have to say because it doesn’t fit your agenda.
I’m guessing that you already know that in real life people already have lots of different opinions. That’s okay. You don’t need to attack someone every time they express it. It actually concerns me that some of you see the things you do. You’re not the only generation to see it and you’re not the only generation to think you are right.
When I was growing up too, popular music was seen as Satanic. It was popular opinion that if you played vinyl records backwards, you would hear satanic messages from the groups. Groups of young people sat around trying to hear these messages. That have Satan a foothold where there had never been one. People were terrified by the rumours. The bigger the rumours grew, the more people experimented and tried to find evidence. I never found any proof it existed.
What if did do was give Satan a status that he shouldn’t have been given.
You are all so convinced that all Kpop idols are evil. That’s not true. Some might be. Most will probably not be. What you are doing on this thread though and other threads like it, is giving Satanism a voice. You are also saying exceptionally cruel and derogatory things about other people because you think as celebrities, they deserve it. more importantly though, you are influencing other people who may be vulnerable in one way or another. One person spoke to me and told me they were feeling very upset because they were transgender and felt really upset by the attitude. These threads are triggering. What if someone harmed themselves over something written here?
I’m just a person. I have different life experiences than you. I have a different education. I’m older. Perhaps sometimes my writing style comes across as very formal. I’m not better than any of you but I’m certainly no less entitled to an opinion. I think I’ve been relatively tolerant of a lot of the abuse I’ve received - especially being accused of making up a story about being ill. Im just offering an opinion. You don’t have to like it but you dont have to be nasty. If I’ve been nasty to you, I’m sorry.
Life isn’t always easy. Sometimes reality isn’t what it seems. I have enough experience in life to know that everything isn’t always as it seems. Sometimes you’ll be surprised to know though, that it’s exactly what seems.
Stop making derogatory assumptions about me and learn that not everyone knows everything and all of us will always have something else we can learn!

I have a relatively deep understanding of Christian theology. I’m not an expert on other faiths.
I am not an expert on Satanism or the Occult - far from it. I have some very basic thoughts on Satanism where I believe if you talk about it, then you give Satan a voice. Analysing videos and attaching satanic significance to them is dangerous. Whileyou think you are educating others, you are actually harming yourself, and allowing Satan to make you think bad things about people which may not even be true.
Someone asked me a question the other night, and I answered truthfully, describing a situation where I was exceptionally ill and almost died. The response I got was basically that I wasn’t even telling the truth. You see, normal people don’t lie about that kind of thing. Why would I make that up? I don’t know the religion of the person who responded to me, or if they even have one. It’s not a very kind way to act even if the
I don’t believe everyone is Satanic and I don’t believe that there is one single organisation in the world, operating at the level you think they are, in order to manipulate and control the minds of others. I think that Satan is powerful enough to do that all by himself - and he does.
If you know the story of Romeo and Juliet - and I do because I’ve studied it and so have my kids - then you will be able to automatically see the links between it and the video. From the perspective of English literature, it’s a very clever and accurate representation. People here choose to see it as otherwise.
Im not trying to be smart with you. I’m older than you and I’ve experienced different things. I grew up in the UK and studied here, so my understanding of English literature might be different to yours. In my education, I’ve studied English literature, as well as French and German. My understanding of English literature is deeper than French or German. It’s very frustrating to see people struggle to come up with an assessment/interpretation of the video, when you know from the play exactly what it means. You now might see symbolism in it, which is fine. What I was offering was an interpretation according to the play. No one could acknowledge that it was a valid interpretation or say that’s interesting. No, people just dismiss what I have to say because it doesn’t fit your agenda.
I’m guessing that you already know that in real life people already have lots of different opinions. That’s okay. You don’t need to attack someone every time they express it. It actually concerns me that some of you see the things you do. You’re not the only generation to see it and you’re not the only generation to think you are right.
When I was growing up too, popular music was seen as Satanic. It was popular opinion that if you played vinyl records backwards, you would hear satanic messages from the groups. Groups of young people sat around trying to hear these messages. That have Satan a foothold where there had never been one. People were terrified by the rumours. The bigger the rumours grew, the more people experimented and tried to find evidence. I never found any proof it existed.
You are all so convinced that all Kpop idols are evil. That’s not true. Some might be. Most will probably not be. What you are doing on this thread though and other threads like it, is giving Satanism a voice. You are also saying exceptionally cruel and derogatory things about other people because you think as celebrities, they deserve it. more importantly though, you are influencing other people who may be vulnerable in one way or another. One person spoke to me and told me they were feeling very upset because they were transgender and felt really upset by the attitude. These threads are triggering. What if someone harmed themselves over something written here?
I’m just a person. I have different life experiences than you. I have a different education. I’m older. Perhaps sometimes my writing style comes across as very formal. I’m not better than any of you but I’m certainly no less entitled to an opinion. I think I’ve been relatively tolerant of a lot of the abuse I’ve received - especially being accused of making up a story about being ill. Im just offering an opinion. You don’t have to like it but you dont have to be nasty. If I’ve been nasty to you, I’m sorry.
Life isn’t always easy. Sometimes reality isn’t what it seems. I have enough experience in life to know that everything isn’t always as it seems. Sometimes you’ll be surprised to know though, that it’s exactly what seems.
Stop making derogatory assumptions about me and learn that not everyone knows everything and all of us will always have something else we can learn!
I didn't read because its too long and boring and ur initial passages proved my point that u have no knowledge, u speak merely on ur own thoughts and opinions. We have all said we are on these threads speculating and a lot of those speculations come from AT least some knowledge of what we speak of.

Im bored of these continually tedious conversations with u, which I take full responsibility for as I started this conversation.

Have a good evening

U also seem to think age equates to knowledge, or some superior wisdom but u merely show ur own fascination with voicing air filled opinions.

Why u even came to threads like these is beyond me.

I will no longer engage u because I actually feel it sucking my energy. Bye bye

Last edited:
Also i said in my comment that u may definitely be right about the romeo and Juliet referencing which just proves anybody here speaking with u is energy wasted

Hon33

Veteran
Also i said in my comment that u may definitely be right about the romeo and Juliet referencing which just proves anybody here speaking with u is energy wasted
Can I just take two minutes to explain. If I don’t always pick up on small details in your posts, it is because I have a brain injury.
If it’s a long post, I actually may not pick up on every detail because I have difficulty with focus, concentration and recall.
It’s not an excuse. It’s just a fact.It happens in real life too. Its also why my posts are long.
Oh look, I don’t know why I’m even bothering to say this. You have proven yourself to be rude and condescending.
Some people are living with things in life that you don’t understand. Some of you are barely more than children and have said hateful things about me, my family and my honesty and integrity. Why do you think you’re entitled to do that? Engage with me or don’t. I don’t actually care.
What knowledge do you have? Knowledge that other people have made up. I probably forgitten more things than you’ll ever know...and yes, that’s rude and I’m sorry but I absolutely cannot abide bring spoken down to by people who think they have life all sewn up, when they clearly have limited experience of so much.
Its very easy to sit behind your keyboard and act like you are brave. Let’s see how you get on the real world, without your phone or keyboard to hide behind.

Can I just take two minutes to explain. If I don’t always pick up on small details in your posts, it is because I have a brain injury.
If it’s a long post, I actually may not pick up on every detail because I have difficulty with focus, concentration and recall.
It’s not an excuse. It’s just a fact.It happens in real life too. Its also why my posts are long.
Oh look, I don’t know why I’m even bothering to say this. You have proven yourself to be rude and condescending.
Some people are living with things in life that you don’t understand. Some of you are barely more than children and have said hateful things about me, my family and my honesty and integrity. Why do you think you’re entitled to do that? Engage with me or don’t. I don’t actually care.
What knowledge do you have? Knowledge that other people have made up. I probably forgitten more things than you’ll ever know...and yes, that’s rude and I’m sorry but I absolutely cannot abide bring spoken down to by people who think they have life all sewn up, when they clearly have limited experience of so much.
Its very easy to sit behind your keyboard and act like you are brave. Let’s see how you get on the real world, without your phone or keyboard to hide behind.
I have no idea what ur speaking about. Dont know who insulted ur family. Im sorry about ur brain injury. The rest is irrelevant. I wish u good health in the future! Cheers