Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cadiz

Star
I.B.I Sohee Reveals Her Previous Manager Continuously Made Moves On Her

Sohee revealed that her former agency’s general manager often made her sit in the passenger’s seat next to him while moving from schedule to schedule, and had once sincerely told her, “Let’s get married”.

Not only did her general manager make her feel extremely uncomfortable, but the agency’s CEO made his trainees work part-time at his Korean barbecue restaurant for 6 months, and led them to believe that their work would help fund their debut.

She expressed that she felt pressured and terrified at the time, but couldn’t firmly tell him “no” because of his position in the company.

cadiz

Star
YG tells the story of how he met his wife on ‘Healing Camp’

Yang Hyun Suk confessed that he had begun to like Lee Eun Ju after catching a glimpse of her on television

“The camera caught her briefly. About 3 seconds? I saw this little kiddo doing the dishes and I went, ‘huh?'”

A few years later, in 1997, YG met and later recruited 16-year-old Lee Eun Ju as a YG Entertainment trainee.

The two began dating 5 years later, after Lee Eun Ju’s group, Swi.T disbanded. YG said this was partially due to his lack of effort.

“If I had supported Swi.T for the love of my wife, then they would have been a little more successful.”

When a fellow cast member suggested that YG had not wanted the group to succeed for fear that Lee Eun Ju would become popular, he agreed.

“She was my type. Small and cute. She was the shortest in Swi.T […] and the youngest.” — YG

Hon33

Veteran
No one here is attacking you.. I’m seeing someone who thinks their age has everything to do with whatever they say..btw.. you’d be surprised at how old I am..you ASSUME you’re older than me.. this is exactly what I’m talking about and honestly you have no clue...sometimes more than not it’s a wise Idea to really listen to someone else before spouting off all of your life experiences.. right there you are listening to your own thoughts and unable to really learn from anyone else’s.. and this is obviously what you’re used to doing.. that right there closes you off to any other form of learning.. people are getting irritated with you having to listen to your lectures over and over.. it’s predictable and there’s nothing new to learn from someone who already thinks they have most if not all of the answers.. In quite sure you have more of the same.. in fact I’m sure you do..
I’m not assuming anything about you. You, on the other hand are assuming a lot about me.
Don’t read my posts if you don’t like them. Anything I say is generally a response to something someone has asked.
I don’t have all the answers. Do you?
I have read the links people give me. I have answered the questions people ask me, honestly.
You keep bringing the same argument up over and over again.

hb0805

Rookie
What do you guys think about this album concept? Did she shave her head for real? o_O I'm suddenly thinking of that Brittany Spears MK breakdown in ?2007?
And those II II II at the left corner, what could they symbolize? Gemini? 222? Again some gematria and stuff like that?
Notice how the tail of the letter P stretches down and cuts the O letter.
Could this be a mother Mary concept or something like the breaking-the-veil concept?

Attachments

sadtruth

Established
I commented on Marina Abramovic earlier in the thread before. I said I didn’t think she seemed very mentally stable as her work is very bizarre. I don’t particularly like Lady Gaga. I find her a very bizarre personality. I really don’t know a lot about her.
I understand what you are saying about television and film making. Very often there are things going on in a scene which you don’t pick up unless you watch it several times because your mind doesn’t actually register what’s happening.
What I was saying about the guy in the documentary is however, that he claims this mind control was going on via television and movies in the 60s and 70s. America had many television stations back then but many countries did not. People in a lot of countries around the world did not have that access back then so it made what he was saying a little bit more difficult to understand. He didn’t seem to realise that what was standard in America wasn’t standard berywhere else at that time, yet he was blaming television companies of mind control even then. I’m possibly not explaining what I mean well.
The horror movies he discussed? They weren’t available around the world back then like they are now. By saying entertainment companies used those movies to manipulate people was strange. It put holes in his arguments because it wasn’t as easy to see them outside the US. The list he gave that he said everyone had seen - I have never actually seen any of them. You are right that evil exists but isn’t always where people think it is - even for conspiracy theorists.
It's like you didn't read what I wrote.

They did have tv's and movies round the world. You don't have to have seen the horror movies to be brainwashed.

Hon33

Veteran
It's like you didn't read what I wrote.

They did have tv's and movies round the world. You don't have to have seen the horror movies to be brainwashed.
No I did read it.
I am just not explaining it very well and I knew it was going to come across wrong.
Of course they had television and movies around the world. However, at that time the US had better access to a wide variety of TV channels etc than a lot of other countries did.
He was talking about iconic horror movies that the industry had used to influence people in the 70s. What I’m saying is that those movies weren’t as easily accessed by people around the world as they were in the US. So what he says may be more relevant to the US at the time than other countries. I grew up in the 70s and 80s and yet I haven’t seen any of the movies he mentioned. Lots of people I know haven’t either. That’s all I’m saying.
Im not trying to argue. I’m just trying to explain why I don’t identify with some of what he was saying.
Apologies for it seeming otherwise.

ETA I think he was saying they used horror movies to desensitise people. I can’t be desensitised to the things happening in them, if I don’t know what’s in them. Does that make any sense?

hb0805

Rookie
Guys, what do you think about these articles:
1. https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/truth-behind-kpop-stylists-harsh-working-conditions/
‘Passion pay’ situations, where they don’t actually pay you, worse when you are working in the music industry, especially with idols. Some just don’t pay for a few months. They say that this is their way of making sure you are not there to just gawk at idols. o_O o_O

2.https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/9-kpop-idols-whose-parents-initial-oppositions-dreams-becoming-singer/
Isn't it weird that 2 BTS members and IU made it on the list?

3.https://www.koreaboo.com/news/upcoming-web-drama-set-break-stigma-male-gay-relationships/
But Korea is very against anything LGBT, someone even said there is a higher chance that idols are xenophobic, homophobic etc. rather than gay. But this could relate better to the main Korean population.
After all, it seems that this agenda will be pushed everywhere sooner or later...

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
YG tells the story of how he met his wife on ‘Healing Camp’

Yang Hyun Suk confessed that he had begun to like Lee Eun Ju after catching a glimpse of her on television

“The camera caught her briefly. About 3 seconds? I saw this little kiddo doing the dishes and I went, ‘huh?'”

A few years later, in 1997, YG met and later recruited 16-year-old Lee Eun Ju as a YG Entertainment trainee.

The two began dating 5 years later, after Lee Eun Ju’s group, Swi.T disbanded. YG said this was partially due to his lack of effort.

“If I had supported Swi.T for the love of my wife, then they would have been a little more successful.”

When a fellow cast member suggested that YG had not wanted the group to succeed for fear that Lee Eun Ju would become popular, he agreed.

“She was my type. Small and cute. She was the shortest in Swi.T […] and the youngest.” — YG
Wow he sabotaged her. He made them work hard knowing they'd never be successful. He only did it to obtain her. What kind of person does that.

I just googled her to find out more and it turns out she killed herself when she was 25 due to severe depression.

sadtruth

Established
No I did read it.
I am just not explaining it very well and I knew it was going to come across wrong.
Of course they had television and movies around the world. However, at that time the US had better access to a wide variety of TV channels etc than a lot of other countries did.
He was talking about iconic horror movies that the industry had used to influence people in the 70s. What I’m saying is that those movies weren’t as easily accessed by people around the world as they were in the US. So what he says may be more relevant to the US at the time than other countries. I grew up in the 70s and 80s and yet I haven’t seen any of the movies he mentioned. Lots of people I know haven’t either. That’s all I’m saying.
Im not trying to argue. I’m just trying to explain why I don’t identify with some of what he was saying.
Apologies for it seeming otherwise.

ETA I think he was saying they used horror movies to desensitise people. I can’t be desensitised to the things happening in them, if I don’t know what’s in them. Does that make any sense?
Yes, it makes sense.

I don't watch horror movies either but I have been exposed to them. You're stuck on the horror movie part, it was just one example of how people are brainwashed using movies. The movies he mentioned were only a few examples. You don't have to have watched those particular movies. Everyone is brainwashed in a different way. Whatever you like to watch has brainwashed you. If it's not one thing it's another.

Veranda57

Rookie
I’m not assuming anything about you. You, on the other hand are assuming a lot about me.
Don’t read my posts if you don’t like them. Anything I say is generally a response to something someone has asked.
I don’t have all the answers. Do you?
I have read the links people give me. I have answered the questions people ask me, honestly.
You keep bringing the same argument up over and over again.
Theres one common denominator here that’s annoying to everyone on this thread and that would be you.. if you can’t see that then it’s proof that really have no clue what this thread is about.. I’m answering this post only because this is the last time I’ll be addressing you.. I’m only trying to bring some attention to the fact that if you are only going to make excuses constantly about a subject that it real then I have no idea why you are here..there is something very wrong with Kpop in general.. instead of going on about yourself maybe you could stop for one minute and listen.. time after time all you seem to want to do is preach and you fail to realize the purpose of this thread.. It really very simple.. finding fault with others opinions here is a waste of time.. I’m learning so much from others here regarding this subject.. you are certainly entitled to your opinions and believe me it’s obvious you just don’t get it.. that’s fine with me but I’ve already decided glaze over the posts of self serving backtalk..it’s the same over and over as well..but you can’t seem to open your mind to learn a thing or two but then again it’s obviously way over your head at this point.. smh

Last edited:
Wow he sabotaged her. He made them work hard knowing they'd never be successful. He only did it to obtain her. What kind of person does that.

I just googled her to find out more and it turns out she killed herself when she was 25 due to severe depression.
Actress Lee Eun Ju and Swi.T's Lee Eun Ju are not the same person. YG is a horrible person for how he got with his wife and for many many other things, but he hasn't driven his wife to suicide. Also YG's wife doesn't even have a wiki page.

Hon33

Veteran
"have performed with military bands"
"with military bands" and for soldiers are totally different thing.
Also, there is a difference between not going school because of company and attending in school performance.
I don’t know about your country but it’s quite common in mine, that children who have other commitments with sport or music or performance or whatever which are not school related, would have to miss school to complete those activities. The school would normally work with the child to keep them up to date.
Look maybe we should just drop this whole school thing and move on. We’re not going to agree, partly because I’m confused about the point you are actually making.

Cherry14

Established
Guys, what do you think about these articles:
1. https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/truth-behind-kpop-stylists-harsh-working-conditions/
‘Passion pay’ situations, where they don’t actually pay you, worse when you are working in the music industry, especially with idols. Some just don’t pay for a few months. They say that this is their way of making sure you are not there to just gawk at idols. o_O o_O

2.https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/9-kpop-idols-whose-parents-initial-oppositions-dreams-becoming-singer/
Isn't it weird that 2 BTS members and IU made it on the list?

3.https://www.koreaboo.com/news/upcoming-web-drama-set-break-stigma-male-gay-relationships/
But Korea is very against anything LGBT, someone even said there is a higher chance that idols are xenophobic, homophobic etc. rather than gay. After all, it seems that this agenda will be pushed everywhere sooner or later...
1. They have it tough, the passion pay is obviously an excuse to not pay them and it's very illogical, I guess this happens mostly with small companies and rookie groups

2. Why weird? I mean for example with R m I guess his parents wanted him to have a much important job because of his iq, and maybe he convinced them that being a kpop idol is also an important job, which it kind of is under the context of this thread

3.Yes, I hope this program isn't the Door for many others, but of course it is, as well as many before. It was the same with 1taewon class first transgender character which is a big step towards normalization, my grandmother watched it (she is a Christian too) she said they didn't explore the subject of course since it isn't about that and just drop some hints(although they do say he is transgender), anyways even though it is a web drama that won't last a lot it is still a big deal. I guess we'll see how it turns out and the reception it will have in sk

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
Actress Lee Eun Ju and Swi.T's Lee Eun Ju are not the same person. YG is a horrible person for how he got with his wife and for many many other things, but he hasn't driven his wife to suicide. Also YG's wife doesn't even have a wiki page.
Oh...right, my mistake. They're two different people. Sorry :oops:
I was going to edit the post so people don't get the wrong info, but then this convo makes no sense so I'll leave my stupidity out there lol

Hon33

Veteran
1. They have it tough, the passion pay is obviously an excuse to not pay them and it's very illogical, I guess this happens mostly with small companies and rookie groups

2. Why weird? I mean for example with R m I guess his parents wanted him to have a much important job because of his iq, and maybe he convinced them that being a kpop idol is also an important job, which it kind of is under the context of this thread

3.Yes, I hope this program isn't the Door for many others, but of course it is, as well as many before. It was the same with 1taewon class first transgender character which is a big step towards normalization, my grandmother watched it (she is a Christian too) she said they didn't explore the subject of course since it isn't about that and just drop some hints(although they do say he is transgender), anyways even though it is a web drama that won't last a lot it is still a big deal. I guess we'll see how it turns out and the reception it will have in sk
In Itaewon class, they did much more than drop hints about transgenderism. Initially, the the character was male. The male character went away and then returned as female, having had gender reassignment surgery. The storyline had her taking part in a cookery show on television, where she publicly announced on a cooking show that she was transgender. She was female then, for the rest of the show.

Cherry14

Established
In Itaewon class, they did much more than drop hints about transgenderism. Initially, the the character was male. The male character went away and then returned as female, having had gender reassignment surgery. The storyline had her taking part in a cookery show on television, where she publicly announced on a cooking show that she was transgender. She was female then, for the rest of the show.
Okay more to my point then
I don't really watch kdramas, I read more korean comics, which sadly they also have their dose of social justice

Hon33

Veteran
Okay more to my point then
I don't really watch kdramas, I read more korean comics, which sadly they also have their dose of social justice
I was surprised to see this come up in a K-drama, to be honest. I didn’t think it was an issue they would deal with. By all accounts though, the show was very popular in South Korea and other countries too.
I asked about it earlier today because to me, it generally had a very positive message. I know that it’s not the way people here might view it though.
I’m not trying to derail the thread. I was just interested to know.

Cherry14

Established
@Cherry14 the person is intentionally trying to distract the thread, don't mind him/her.
Yeah I know, I 've been meaning to talk about this, because whatever we say, whatever anyone that believes this things do this person just won't understand/believe, so yeah it's Best to just leave it like that, after all if we respond it will be pointless since this person will make excuses for everything and it will costs us time too if we derail any further

About the solar thing I find it really weird about how she decided to be bald to show how she really is, I'm curious in how it will turn out and idk what to think about their group

Last edited: