Shadow is coming closer, closer
Swallowing my tears, keep going down
I’ll dig into you
I’ll be the B.R.I.G.H.T
Shining in the darkness
Even more secretly
The shadow will dig into you
Dig into you..."

So I underlined the parts which I think are the highlight of what the song message is trying to tell us.
> Shine = could be code word for satan because light bearer and sun reference
> Darker = referring to being evil
> Bullet = definitely referring to gun and most likely ready to kill/sacrifice
> In you dreams I revealed myself = now this makes me think they are having a conversation with the shadow aka satan who tells them that he showed himself to them in their dreams or visited them in their dreams.
> Lift your hands = I can imagine they are talking about surrounding like when police tells you to put your hand up or behind your back
> Bunring up = reference to fire aka satan
> Ge drunk with my shadow = getting drunk could be that they mean lose yourself and give in to the shadow aka satan
> Starlight = occult symbolism referring to lucifer
> Na Na Na = Some might already know about Nana who is supposedly a female devil/entity
> I'm sure you didn't know, I'm running after you = this again is the part where shadow aka satan talk to them and says that he's on the look out for them to join his occult, clan or the dark side aka hell
> You burned me up = their response to satan is it burned them up and let's not forget that staan is made from fire so they reference him directly here by saying that he burned the good in their heart and what is left is badness/evil then satan response 'time to burning up again' repeat process of burning them aka code word for turning them evil
> Keep going down = we know up is where heaven and all the good things are except for hell of course but down possibly referring to where bad things are and there is a common belief devils live down below earth so perhaps this is talking about their world?
> More secretly, the shadow will dig in to you = satan is known to work secretly, here it clearly show how it is trying to make them stray away from focusing and dong good things by distracting them with materialistic stuff in life such as money, fame etc.
> Give up you can't escape this orbit = When satan tells them that they should not try to escape the cycle of evil because they are already part of it and it won't let them escape
> My mind is psycho = The shadow aka satan turned them into psychos and I think it is indirectly referring to mk ultra since it mentions mind, and there is possibility of mind control too.
> Can't hide it there's already monster in me = admitting to themselves that they become monsters because the shadow lured them in and they give in to his temptation
> Moment light enter, one of us must disappear, R.I.P = How obvious can things get? They are blatantly talking about murder/sacrifice and not only that, they confirm they actually did kill by saying Rest In Peace. Very wicked.
> Coming for you, no way to hide = Satan dresses them by saying that he is coming for their soul and they cannot escape satan because there is not way to hide from anymore, they are totally locked up.

In conclusion, this song in my opinion is about how they meet with the shadow and have a convo with it then it turns out the shadow is satan who then makes them become monsters because they end up doing wicked and evil things such as killing and sacrifice.
One thing I want to mention is that this album sensuous which this song is from was released on 31 July 2018, 4 days after a member from a group called Spectrum died on 27th July 2018. Coincidence? I am not sure but this song is not normal and the lyrics really gives me the creeps every time.
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/rookie-boy-group-spectrum-member-dongyoon-passes-away/
sf9sensuos.jpg

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
If you understand that the title of the song is a famous quote and you know the story of the play the quote comes from, then the entire video makes complete sense.
People here are working very hard to make this all a great conspiracy, when the whole thing can be very easily explained if you understand Romeo and Juliet.
This is why everyone is ignoring you. You explained what if meant for Romeo and Juliet. Do you know what those things represent for Got7?

Hon33

Veteran
This is why everyone is ignoring you. You explained what if meant for Romeo and Juliet. Do you know what those things represent for Got7?
The title of the song is a quote from Romeo and Juliet? The lyrics are connected to Romeo and Juliet. The video tells the story of Romeo and Juliet? It’s all about Romeo and Juliet! That’s what the video represents. It’s really-telling the story of Romeo and Juliet!
Why are you intent on finding evil where it doesn’t necessarily exist?
The video is a beautiful video. It is very complex and well though out. It refers to a very old and classic story that still however, has real meaning for the world today. It looks at how evil can corrupt purity - which is a really relevant message in today’s world.
You are all scrambling to come up with these really clever alternative theories here when in reality, none of you are even intelligent enough to recognise a world famous quote and understand the video in context.
People are commenting that it makes no sense and the scenes don’t relate to each other. If you had an ounce of intelligence between you, yiu would see exactly what the video is saying.
You are all so preoccupied with making Kpop evil that you can’t even see the bigger picture. I said before that I wasn’t laughing at anyone here. Well actually, with your interpretation of this video, I am.
You have no idea how foolish it makes you all look. It concerns me how you all feed off each other and how determined you are to see stuff that isn’t there. If the video didn’t have a very clear storyline, I could understand you all looking for a meaning. However, it does have a very clear storyline that none of you are even capable of understanding.
Not one of you even knew the quote was related to Romeo and Juliet! Not one of you were able to interpret what was really happening never mind give any deeper interpretation of it.
Let me tell you something. You think that Kpop is evil; that Satan is using these idols to do his work. Some of you have even called me Satan’s pawn, which is something I would never say about anyone. You need to be very careful because Satan because he takes many different forms. Some of the things I’ve seen here are evil. Don’t you see that? You’re questioning people’s gender, their sexuality, whether or not they’ve sacrificed their parents, that they they are handlers for satanic cults. This is very dangerous stuff and it doesn’t come from a good place. You should not and cannot say this stuff about people. You have no right to. You are involved in a very dangerous game. A game I’d me much more concerned about than Kpop. The things you all speculate about here are bad and if you think it’s normal to think these things, it’s not. There are more ways than one for evil to present itself.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Hi Guys!!! I Come Back Again!!! For Real I REALLY MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
How are you guys? Hope you all are fine and GBU ^^. I really miss this thread and forum. Especially I really miss my friend @SHinEeHeaven ... I hope she comes back again... A real hope from me for her comeback... But I think she will not come back here... She is annoyed... I know whom she annoyed... She told me like that for the last time at 2019...
Btw, I come back here since this thread is active again... Yippie... But not so much cheerful since this thread is getting more and more boring... Not so many analysis and interesting opinions again... But the last time I opened this, I found something about EXO was talked here so I am happy since they are interesting for me kekekeke... It's not like I like their music and their influence, but I prefer the infos one... So that I decided to come back here again... And after reading all the latest post by you all... I think something smh... Posts from some people that I don't like but still I have to respect them whatsoever... I have concluded something what I have already read before...

From @Maryam Rostami ... First, before I respond her last post, I would like to say hello sis and welcome to this thread kekeke... I am pleasured to know you... You greeted me in your post and I feel honored... Thanks so much... You said about BTS members were not born as Illuminati slave, and I really agreed with you... Since God makes everyone pure when they were born in this world... God gives every human beings choices to live in this world... It depends on how the human being chose... They chose bad or good... No human being was born with bad deeds... They all are pure... I really like your idea... You read The Holly Quran well and you can give your respond well here... Thanks so much for giving your respond here... Wish you came back here sis kekekekeke ^^...

@Hon33 ... I feel somehow weird and confused everytime you responds someone here... Idk where to start when it comes with your responds since you responds so many lately and even I haven't read all of your responds... I just read what I have just read... Not all... Okay, so I believe you are a mother of two young children and you were a nurse in a hospital... Not just that, you are a volunteer too... So I respect you... But for some points, I am opposed with some of your responds... Like "It's just conspiracy", "You have no evidences so please stop it" and even "You can like Kpop and have a good relationship with God"... Okay... I know this conspiracy theory is smh "too much" and over-dosage for thinking about Kpop and Illuminati connections... I know that I shouldn't think so much bad things on Kpop since they all are humans and obviously do bad deeds... I am sorry if this thread is uncomfortable... But, smh, Kpop gives even a blatant hints about their connection to satanic things... Like from their lyrics, gestures and you must have known it from this thread... Not only that, this time I am not talking about their satanic rituals or whatever, but even the reality in Kpop is so bad... There is NTH Room and we don't know which idols inside that disgusting scandal... Burning Sun too... Idols can be usually abused with SK elites too... It can be their desired to do that so they can be popular or they are the victims from their agencies... The fans maybe could not know that... Even maybe don't care... But insiders know that... SK locals know that... And even usually looked as bad people, Sasaengs, realize that... Now, let's talk about the Illuminati connection ones... I agree that Idols are puppet... All of them are puppets of SK government and agencies... They don't know anything when they go into an agency... They just wanna be entertainers or they wanna develop their hobbies like singing or dancing... When they are trainee, that's the beginning of being puppets... They have to sign the contracts by agencies... The agencies "usually" gives many consequences to the trainees... Like being perfect all the times and do this or that... Can be do something bad with the elites so that they can be popular artist... The choices just two, sign the contract and accept all the things from the bad and good from the agency or just ignore the contract and be nothing... They have no choice again... Not only that, smh, they need "sponsorship" from the elites... Their parents even pay for their child for being an Idol... But as I said before, they are puppets... Controlled by their agency...

For your info... When this thread is likely gonna die, I usually follow some insiders and sasaeng kekekeke... I know it's bad, but for insiders, they are not... It's interesting to follow... kekekeke I am sorry guys UwU

I feel bad for Baekhyun... I feel cringey with all of his photo in the magazine... He gives me so much bad vibes... IDK just me or you all feel the same... He is creepier than before :(

sadtruth

Established
The title of the song is a quote from Romeo and Juliet? The lyrics are connected to Romeo and Juliet. The video tells the story of Romeo and Juliet? It’s all about Romeo and Juliet! That’s what the video represents. It’s really-telling the story of Romeo and Juliet!
Why are you intent on finding evil where it doesn’t necessarily exist?
The video is a beautiful video. It is very complex and well though out. It refers to a very old and classic story that still however, has real meaning for the world today. It looks at how evil can corrupt purity - which is a really relevant message in today’s world.
You are all scrambling to come up with these really clever alternative theories here when in reality, none of you are even intelligent enough to recognise a world famous quote and understand the video in context.
People are commenting that it makes no sense and the scenes don’t relate to each other. If you had an ounce of intelligence between you, yiu would see exactly what the video is saying.
You are all so preoccupied with making Kpop evil that you can’t even see the bigger picture. I said before that I wasn’t laughing at anyone here. Well actually, with your interpretation of this video, I am.
You have no idea how foolish it makes you all look. It concerns me how you all feed off each other and how determined you are to see stuff that isn’t there. If the video didn’t have a very clear storyline, I could understand you all looking for a meaning. However, it does have a very clear storyline that none of you are even capable of understanding.
Not one of you even knew the quote was related to Romeo and Juliet!
Let me tell you something. You think that Kpop is evil; that Satan is using these idols to do his work. Some of you have even called me Satan’s pawn, which is something I would never say about anyone. You need to be very careful because Satan because he takes many different forms. Some of the things I’ve seen here are evil. Don’t you see that? You’re questioning people’s gender, their sexuality, whether or not they’ve sacrificed their parents, that they they are handlers for satanic cults. This is very dangerous stuff and it doesn’t come from a good place. You should not and cannot say this stuff about people. You have no right to. You are involved in a very dangerous game. A game I’d me much more concerned about than Kpop. The things you all speculate about here are bad and if you think it’s normal to think these things, it’s not. There are more ways than one for evil to present itself.
What is wrong with you...I'm pretty sure I said their new concept was based on Romeo and Juliet. I knew it was a quote from Romeo and Juliet, but apparently you've never heard of double meaning before. "Not one of you were able to interpret what was really happening"....That's what was really happening, was it? Shit...We should have just asked you. Since you’re so highly intelligent you think your interpretation of the video is the only and right way.
Maybe you're also right about Kpop then. It's not evil. We're imagining the all seeing eye everywhere and the recycled dark imagery actually means they're amazingly artistic. They really love showing us how dark the world is, but in the end we can break way from the darkness. So beautiful. I can't believe I doubted them.

Hon33

Veteran
Hi Guys!!! I Come Back Again!!! For Real I REALLY MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
How are you guys? Hope you all are fine and GBU ^^. I really miss this thread and forum. Especially I really miss my friend @SHinEeHeaven ... I hope she comes back again... A real hope from me for her comeback... But I think she will not come back here... She is annoyed... I know whom she annoyed... She told me like that for the last time at 2019...
Btw, I come back here since this thread is active again... Yippie... But not so much cheerful since this thread is getting more and more boring... Not so many analysis and interesting opinions again... But the last time I opened this, I found something about EXO was talked here so I am happy since they are interesting for me kekekeke... It's not like I like their music and their influence, but I prefer the infos one... So that I decided to come back here again... And after reading all the latest post by you all... I think something smh... Posts from some people that I don't like but still I have to respect them whatsoever... I have concluded something what I have already read before...

From @Maryam Rostami ... First, before I respond her last post, I would like to say hello sis and welcome to this thread kekeke... I am pleasured to know you... You greeted me in your post and I feel honored... Thanks so much... You said about BTS members were not born as Illuminati slave, and I really agreed with you... Since God makes everyone pure when they were born in this world... God gives every human beings choices to live in this world... It depends on how the human being chose... They chose bad or good... No human being was born with bad deeds... They all are pure... I really like your idea... You read The Holly Quran well and you can give your respond well here... Thanks so much for giving your respond here... Wish you came back here sis kekekekeke ^^...

@Hon33 ... I feel somehow weird and confused everytime you responds someone here... Idk where to start when it comes with your responds since you responds so many lately and even I haven't read all of your responds... I just read what I have just read... Not all... Okay, so I believe you are a mother of two young children and you were a nurse in a hospital... Not just that, you are a volunteer too... So I respect you... But for some points, I am opposed with some of your responds... Like "It's just conspiracy", "You have no evidences so please stop it" and even "You can like Kpop and have a good relationship with God"... Okay... I know this conspiracy theory is smh "too much" and over-dosage for thinking about Kpop and Illuminati connections... I know that I shouldn't think so much bad things on Kpop since they all are humans and obviously do bad deeds... I am sorry if this thread is uncomfortable... But, smh, Kpop gives even a blatant hints about their connection to satanic things... Like from their lyrics, gestures and you must have known it from this thread... Not only that, this time I am not talking about their satanic rituals or whatever, but even the reality in Kpop is so bad... There is NTH Room and we don't know which idols inside that disgusting scandal... Burning Sun too... Idols can be usually abused with SK elites too... It can be their desired to do that so they can be popular or they are the victims from their agencies... The fans maybe could not know that... Even maybe don't care... But insiders know that... SK locals know that... And even usually looked as bad people, Sasaengs, realize that... Now, let's talk about the Illuminati connection ones... I agree that Idols are puppet... All of them are puppets of SK government and agencies... They don't know anything when they go into an agency... They just wanna be entertainers or they wanna develop their hobbies like singing or dancing... When they are trainee, that's the beginning of being puppets... They have to sign the contracts by agencies... The agencies "usually" gives many consequences to the trainees... Like being perfect all the times and do this or that... Can be do something bad with the elites so that they can be popular artist... The choices just two, sign the contract and accept all the things from the bad and good from the agency or just ignore the contract and be nothing... They have no choice again... Not only that, smh, they need "sponsorship" from the elites... Their parents even pay for their child for being an Idol... But as I said before, they are puppets... Controlled by their agency...

For your info... When this thread is likely gonna die, I usually follow some insiders and sasaeng kekekeke... I know it's bad, but for insiders, they are not... It's interesting to follow... kekekeke I am sorry guys UwU

I feel bad for Baekhyun... I feel cringey with all of his photo in the magazine... He gives me so much bad vibes... IDK just me or you all feel the same... He is creepier than before :(
Thank you for taking the time to respond to me.
You have every right to disagree with me and you have every right to believe whatever you want to believe. I respect that.
I suppose that what really bothers me about the things said here is that you while you have the right to believe what you want, you don’t have the right to present that information as fact.
Everything you say here is speculation and rumour. None of it can be proved inconclusively. To present it as otherwise is dangerous. The accusations about the occult and Satanism etc are all very extreme and very dangerous accusations to make. Not only for the people you make them about but the people you make them to, as well.
I am saying this you because you appear to be a sensible and rational person. You have no idea how reading this information effects people - not celebrities - just ordinary people - and you don’t know what paths these accusations could take people down or what kind of evil it could inadvertently introduce them to.
I know there is at least one person in the past here, who has been extremely upset about the things people said about transgenderism. I know because they told me. What if they did something to harm themselves as a result of it? What about someone else, who acts upon something else you’ve said about stars being evil.
Kpop is not a huge part of my life. It’s just a small part of it. What is much more upsetting to me about this thread is seeing the things people are prepared to say about other people, rather than the fact it’s about Kpop idols.
Did you read where someone called me a pawn of Satan? Who says that to someone?
Of course, trainees sign contracts for agencies when they start to work for them. A contract which is a legal document which protects the employer and the employee. We all sign contracts with people, every day. Some of agencies are good agencies and others like YG, for example are not so good.
Agencies like SM work with other huge record labels around the world. This gives them a certain degree of accountability and adds to their credibility. I know, I know...you’re going to tell me that they are corrupt too. However, imagine for one minute that they aren’t. SM have signed a contract with a multi-national record label, if they are treating their idols badly they risk losing everything they have ever made. SM might be at the top in SK but on a world-wide scale, there is always someone above you.
You don’t have to believe me. That’s fair enough. However, the general lack of understanding on this thread about how the world works is plain to see.
I am an adult. I know how corrupt governments and companies and people can be. I’m not a naive little girl.
Tell me what is the end goal of this conspiracy to make the world a corrupt place? The world has had the potential to be corrupt since man was placed on the earth. God made man with free-will. Satan convinced him to be corrupt. He doesn’t need the illuminati to corrupt the world. Mankind is more than capable of doing it himself.
I have seen nothing more upsetting than the things people are willing to post here about other people.
Everyone is on a frenzy trying to decode a video and saying it is evil, when the actual true interpretation of the video gives a clearer message of the potential for evil in the world, than anything that can be imagined here.
The video is all about the way evil can destroy goodness. You’re just all too blind to see it!
People here are so blinded by the having to see evil in Kpop that they are missing what’s right in front of them.
I don’t care what people call me or what they think of me. If one person reads it and decides that maybe they’re on the wrong path with all this, it will be worth it.
That’s what caring about people really is. I don’t want to see anyone here get hurt by all of this and I know people already have been.
You can believe what you like about the illuminati but you really should think twice about the cruel things you say and think about people - all people. The God I know wouldn’t encourage this kind of hatred.

Hon33

Veteran
What is wrong with you...I'm pretty sure I said their new concept was based on Romeo and Juliet. I knew it was a quote from Romeo and Juliet, but apparently you've never heard of double meaning before. "Not one of you were able to interpret what was really happening"....That's what was really happening, was it? Shit...We should have just asked you. Since you’re so highly intelligent you think your interpretation of the video is the only and right way.
Maybe you're also right about Kpop then. It's not evil. We're imagining the all seeing eye everywhere and the recycled dark imagery actually means they're amazingly artistic. They really love showing us how dark the world is, but in the end we can break way from the darkness. So beautiful. I can't believe I doubted them.
I don’t think my interpretation is the only correct interpretation. Why would you see it that way?
It is an alternative interpretation of the video, which just happens to share a lot of the characteristics and imagery of the play itself.
Given that it obviously fits perfectly with the storyline, I think that’s what most people are going to be seeing.
Oh I understand that you think they are going to be subconsciously affected by the other meanings that you think exist but most people will see it for what it is. If someone understands the meaning of the video as it relates to story of Romeo and Juliet, then what alternative message are they going be subconsciously given? That’s a genuine question by the way. I would like to know.
The video has already a powerful, positive meaning. I’m trying very hard to see the negative connotations of it but I’m findobv it hard to see them.
If you know the story of Romeo and Juliet you will see this positively and you will want good to triumph over evil.

sadtruth

Established
Recenlty everything he does has some darkness to it.

1587563033938.png

The SuperM trailer is filled with symbols, and Baekhyun is surrounded by lights again.
1587564663435.png
1587564694475.png

I thought I'd check out the Jopping video incase the light thing is a coincidence, but he's surrounded by lights there too. And Kai teleports to them in the beginning. They really love to use those super powers. It's a cool concept, but not if there's a sinister reason behind it.
1587563872877.png

After a lot of googling and reading articles I found a few things that make sense. Someone can tell me if I’m wrong.
In Exo’s ‘Hey Mama’ they have to restore the Tree Of Life, and each of them are given a power. I’m sure their other powers are connected to the Tree Of Life and the Kabbalistic beliefs. Ain Soph Aur ("Ein Sof" in Hebrew or "endless light" in English) It’s part of the Tree Of Life (Kabbalah) and that's Baekhuyn's power. He's been given the power of light or it's used to control him.
“The kabbalists teach that we often must go through a painful process in order to find the Light, fulfillment, and blessings we desire.”

They also believe in Time Travel and Teleportation which is what Kai has.
1587569963200.png
(From the book - Lectures on Torah and Modern Physics (the Lectures in Kabbalah Series)

Just look at the other 4 elements, water (Suho), earth (Kyungsoo), fire (Chanyeol) and air (Sehun)
“In Jewish Renewal we often speak in terms of the “four worlds.” These can be mapped to the four seasons, four elements, and/or five levels of soul described by the kabbalists. We understand that everything that arises, arises simultaneously in all four of these realms -- though sometimes we may experience life primarily in one realm or another. The four worlds are below."
They’re used in ceremonial magick. It’s also written in books about ceremonial magick. I've linked a blog and book.

1587570006595.png

I'm sure with more digging the other powers will somehow connect too.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Recenlty everything he does has some darkness to it.

View attachment 35383

The SuperM trailer is filled with symbols, and Baekhyun is surrounded by lights again.
View attachment 35385
View attachment 35386

I thought I'd check out the Jopping video incase the light thing is a coincidence, but he's surrounded by lights there too. And Kai teleports to them in the beginning. They really love to use those super powers. It's a cool concept, but not if there's a sinister reason behind it.
View attachment 35384

After a lot of googling and reading articles I found a few things that make sense. Someone can tell me if I’m wrong.
In Exo’s ‘Hey Mama’ they have to restore the Tree Of Life, and each of them are given a power. I’m sure their other powers are connected to the Tree Of Life and the Kabbalistic beliefs. Ain Soph Aur ("Ein Sof" in Hebrew or "endless light" in English) It’s part of the Tree Of Life (Kabbalah) and that's Baekhuyn's power. He's been given the power of light or it's used to control him.
“The kabbalists teach that we often must go through a painful process in order to find the Light, fulfillment, and blessings we desire.”

They also believe in Time Travel and Teleportation which is what Kai has.
View attachment 35388
(From the book - Lectures on Torah and Modern Physics (the Lectures in Kabbalah Series)

Just look at the other 4 elements, water (Suho), earth (Kyungsoo), fire (Chanyeol) and air (Sehun)
“In Jewish Renewal we often speak in terms of the “four worlds.” These can be mapped to the four seasons, four elements, and/or five levels of soul described by the kabbalists. We understand that everything that arises, arises simultaneously in all four of these realms -- though sometimes we may experience life primarily in one realm or another. The four worlds are below. They’re also used in ceremonial magick. It’s also written in books about ceremonial magick.

View attachment 35389

I'm sure with more digging the other powers will somehow connect too.
That's exactly it, they have to reunite the tree of life, in Mama, the tree is broken. Each represents a power, as you understood, and thank you for the link.

sadtruth

Established
I came across this, thought I'd share it here. I don't know if anyone has seen this, but they make some good points, although some points can be argued.

You might need to subscribe to read it all, but I haven't and it's still coming up on my phone for some reason.

Hon33

Veteran
Like things would be better off with someone like Hillary Clinton, Nancy pelosi or Joe Biden *rolls eyes*.
What Donald trump has done is not follow the globalist agenda that almost every country has, which yeah sorry I think that is good, from what I see americans in 2020 elections only have two options Donald trump or socialism that also comes with several bad things such as open borders, gender ideology nonsense, climate change radical measures such as AOC's Green new deal etc. , I do care about this since that important decision will have a huge impact on my country. Is he a perfect president no, is he a Saint certainly not, but hell I wish the president of my country would do half of the things he does
And fyi the fda approved the medicine for malaria and they were going to conduct studies , they didn't say it was a cure, it was intended only to treat the disease
Thought you would like to know that the FDA have now changed their advice on the use of Chloroquine for coronavirus:

Trumps advice is looking more and more problematic, especially after that about injecting disinfectants yesterday. Oh dear.

:oops:

yeo0milk__

Rookie
I watched the mv and here’s the symbolism:

Warning: Extremely long analysis

There are the main occult colors red, purple, blue, green, black and white.

0.01 Solar’s arms are making a X position, similar to Shakira’s occultic X rope position in the Super Bowl 54.

0.10 Solar making the Shhh hand sign

0.16 Combination of all occultic colors, blonde hair for reprogramming, blue to represent inner innocence, red nails probably represents rebellion or it’s bloodshed from performing occultic acts

0.19 Solar’s backup dancers making a triangle position and looks the room is really similar to one of the rooms that Marina Abranovic uses...
It can be referencing the Nth room

0.20 Notice that now that are flashing colored lights from purple to blue

0.35 Main colors switch to magenta, black, purple, and red

0.42 Now it’s green, yellow, and black

0.52 Solar uses sex appeal by lifting her shirt with her teeth, followed by twerking

1.45 Green dress can represent alter egos or representing colored party favors that kids use...

1.52 Ok hand sign

2.45 Solar goes bald and shaves off her blonde hair (reprogramming symbol) and wraps herself in a white veil, which could mean she may be trying to show her vulnerable innocent self

3.13 Dancing in occultic colors blue and red on the floor, Solar’s in white (represents innocence) and dancing on a light square stage, which represents her passion to perform. The dancers are wearing green (fertility occultic symbolism)

3.23 A car is burning in the background.. reminds me of Beyoncé Crazy in Love music video, where she burns a car that kills her old self. Looks like a reference

3.40 Choking position, it’s a BDSM practice and the occult is sadistic, so to them it’s a nod to their evildoing

Note:

I see that the mv’s location is in a warehouse... but it looks WAY to similar to Marina Abramovic’s occultic warehouse/proposed Pizzagate location

Also, I noticed that Solar is dressed in clothes that looks similar to kids and youth clothing (for example white sparkling dress, white stain painted top, green dress, black baddie outfit). This seems really far fetched, but this looks like p***philia promotion. I know some of the details may not seem like it, to me this is how I see things.

cadiz

Star
Also, I noticed that Solar is dressed in clothes that looks similar to kids and youth clothing (for example white sparkling dress, white stain painted top, green dress, black baddie outfit). This seems really far fetched, but this looks like p***philia promotion. I know some of the details may not seem like it, to me this is how I see things.
korean netizens were talking about this too.

[Issue] Solar, from 'shaving head' to 'transparent + child-like outfit' under controversy... "sexualizing childish qualities" vs "people are only harsh with Mamamoo"

yeo0milk__

Rookie

taepeach

Veteran
2.45 Solar goes bald and shaves off her blonde hair (reprogramming symbol) and wraps herself in a white veil, which could mean she may be trying to show her vulnerable innocent self
Britney spears much??? I thought that was just an edit or a meme but i cant believe it was actually part of the music video lol
many of the commenters don't seem to question the clothes Solar
Yeah like MY GUY SHE HAS NO UNDERWEAR ON, its not transparent shorts, its NO SHORTS!!

Hon33

Veteran
Britney spears much??? I thought that was just an edit or a meme but i cant believe it was actually part of the music video lol

Yeah like MY GUY SHE HAS NO UNDERWEAR ON, its not transparent shorts, its NO SHORTS!!
Don’t be ridiculous! She’s not naked! You can clearly see the flesh coloured underwear she is wearing!

taepeach

Veteran
Guys I just came across this Sulli's song "ON THE MOON". She comittted suicide on the full moon. Here's the lyrics:

In my deep sleep, I hold a doll in my arms,
And in sweet dreams, I take all my fears.
Over my shoulder, a small friend receives memories.
They easily take away my windblown colors.
The lingering regrets inside a book bring the dark night
And take away the freedom from a cold body.
Mom holds both my hands and stops my prayers.
Na na nanana, na nananana.

I'm so fucking angry right now...
And got7's song is "not by the moon"...........

Sulli: "The lingering regrets inside a book bring the dark night
And take away the freedom from a cold body."

Got7: "You spread inside me
The moment I found you in the dark
Surround me warmly
Whenever I feel your way

Seeping silently"
"Fill your heart with my empty heart
Every day that had no color
I'm dying with you tomorrow
Like this, Dye with you"

"The stain of my heart that lost you
This scar I hate to see, I know

So you don't have to look again
Color it all with you Yeah Yeah
Now I know its meaning I do
I realized I already do

In the world that colored me
You ’re the reason why I ’m alive
(sacrifices makes the occultists/idols more powerful and continue to exist, live in the occult)
Whenever I feel your breath
It spreads all over the body Yeah
"
(demonic possession/spirits enters or takes over the body after the ritual/sacrifice)

not saying they sacrificed her, but they are very similar, its like the songs these days are dedicated to the things theyve earned/accomplished because of her death :(

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
And got7's song is "not by the moon"...........

Sulli: "The lingering regrets inside a book bring the dark night
And take away the freedom from a cold body."

Got7: "You spread inside me
The moment I found you in the dark
Surround me warmly
Whenever I feel your way

Seeping silently"
"Fill your heart with my empty heart
Every day that had no color
I'm dying with you tomorrow
Like this, Dye with you"

"The stain of my heart that lost you
This scar I hate to see, I know

So you don't have to look again
Color it all with you Yeah Yeah
Now I know its meaning I do
I realized I already do

In the world that colored me
You ’re the reason why I ’m alive
(sacrifices makes the occultists/idols more powerful and continue to exist, live in the occult)
Whenever I feel your breath
It spreads all over the body Yeah
"
(demonic possession/spirits enters or takes over the body after the ritual/sacrifice)

not saying they sacrificed her, but they are very similar, its like the songs these days are dedicated to the things theyve earned/accomplished because of her death :(
For GOT7 it mostly looks like a sexual act.

Sex and sacrifice give energy. I report to the clip "On", on the scene with Jimin, that of the tree of life. Which represents on the left, the sun, moreover that of the representation of this song of GOT7, from where the title: "Not by the moon" represents the life: That of the sexual act. Right (The moon): That of the sacrifice:
Sans titre-1.jpg