Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Shuna

Established
Corona clip with the theme, confinement of people during the epidemic. Punchnello surfs the Internet...:
View attachment 33897

I have not found the article yet, but the men with the X eyes with a dental smile:
View attachment 33900
He also has the X on the sunglasses, the sunglasses, hearts, rabbit heads on the glasses, question marks, exclamation marks, a line in each eye, on the sunglasses forming a cat look. Symbols that emphasize a sexual side. It also appears with a sweater, with long striped bars, not to be confused, with the four striped bars, symbols of sacrifices, the large striped bars must, surely symbolized a symbol of sexual slave, symbolizing the days which pass but which look alike. The cat symbolizing the vagina. A striped bar appears in Suga's Interlude clip.

They also appear in the clip, very electronic of Ritmo de Black Eyes Pease:

He also has a five-pointed star on his right cheek, in Suga's Interlude, appears to the left of Suga, a five-pointed star, which represents, the same thing as the cat:
View attachment 33904

It also has in the interlude clip, the fans however, if you looked closely, you will see S striped vertically, which represents the financing of music and W whose meaning I forgot...:
View attachment 33905
The crown has three points, which can be called the three candles on Sulli's cake in Gobelin represent the alters egos. On the crown, the last point, associated with the five-pointed star, represents the vagina. In the image on the right appear red rose petals, symbol of passion, violent sexuality.
Looking at my old articles, I came across an image, of a distortion of the Jewish star, in one line:
Ip4X8PS_mDCP232daVGedfq6iKY.gif

Except in Suga's Interlude clip, The line has, 8 branches, then on the image above, it has more than 6, the other two crossed by an exclamation mark, underline by 2, bent...:
Sans titre-1.jpg

thuder

I've got to update what I posted earlier, maybe this METEOR track is for the 4 possible meteorites that will possibly come upon the Earth/ it's atmosphere. Changmo is the new mic of the elite.

okay, this one's obvious. There will be some sort of vaccine right? The song's lyrics have little to nothing connection to the word "remedy" so it's obv another form of programming.

Bonus info:

IMG_20200323_215239.jpg

Attachments

Bubble_tea

Established
Corona clip with the theme, confinement of people during the epidemic. Punchnello surfs the Internet...:
View attachment 33897

I have not found the article yet, but the men with the X eyes with a dental smile:
View attachment 33900
He also has the X on the sunglasses, the sunglasses, hearts, rabbit heads on the glasses, question marks, exclamation marks, a line in each eye, on the sunglasses forming a cat look. Symbols that emphasize a sexual side. It also appears with a sweater, with long striped bars, not to be confused, with the four striped bars, symbols of sacrifices, the large striped bars must, surely symbolized a symbol of sexual slave, symbolizing the days which pass but which look alike. The cat symbolizing the vagina. A striped bar appears in Suga's Interlude clip.

They also appear in the clip, very electronic of Ritmo de Black Eyes Pease:

He also has a five-pointed star on his right cheek, in Suga's Interlude, appears to the left of Suga, a five-pointed star, which represents, the same thing as the cat:
View attachment 33904

It also has in the interlude clip, the fans however, if you looked closely, you will see S striped vertically, which represents the financing of music and W whose meaning I forgot...:
View attachment 33905
The crown has three points, which can be called the three candles on Sulli's cake in Gobelin represent the alters egos. On the crown, the last point, associated with the five-pointed star, represents the vagina. In the image on the right appear red rose petals, symbol of passion, violent sexuality.
Slightly off topic but yes, Jay Balv1n is definitely in the freemasonry, this guy is very popular in my country and has collaborated with many artists here. The most popular rapper in my country, who got famous in one night for just mumbling and singing hideous songs, had a breakdown months ago and started to post about how he and Jay Balv1n are part of the Illuminati. He also said that Jay Balv1n mocked the cross in one of his mvs and how every famous singer is part of it and that his own company was planning on killing him and provided many proofs for these statements so most natives believed him. He then retired from the industry for once and for all, went back to his country of birth and we have never heard any news from him, aside that he turned to Jesus. He also said that he couldn't stand the thought that he didn't become famous due to his talent alone.

Last edited:

q04440p

Rookie
anyone see the lyrics and consider the double message here? with groups like 1tzy, they are promoting bad things as 'good' or enviable, strong images while singing strange lyrics. the pagan symbolism is undeniable but even the mindless stans believe its a song about 'lol cyberbullying'. when are people going to wake up??? why is kpop so addictive to these ppl?

justjess

Superstar
I'm curious to know what @justjess thinks of Kpop. Not the symbolic side that you'd expect here but just a general opinion or thoughts if you have any of the genre. Excluding this forum how exposed are you to it?
Hmm.. interesting request for comment.

I wish I could comply but I literally have zero exposure or understanding of the topic at all. My apologies :)

If you have a specific question I can possibly look into it. But I can’t promise it will be an informed response in the least.

Vision

Established
Hmm.. interesting request for comment.

I wish I could comply but I literally have zero exposure or understanding of the topic at all. My apologies :)

If you have a specific question I can possibly look into it. But I can’t promise it will be an informed response in the least.
No, an adequate response and just what I was expecting.

A reminder to users in this topic, that despite how popular, international, viral and vibrant the Kpop community/fans are..to most globally it's just simply another genre that exists.

sadtruth

Rookie
OMG finally I found someone who has the exact same struggle as me! Personally what hooked to kp0p is my passion and love for dancing as well! I want to get out of it but because I love dancing and creating choreos, I am still hooked no matter how hard I try to isolate myself far away from kp0p in general, it just never works because dancing brings me back in to it again and again. It feels like an endless loophole and idk what to do tbh. On one hand I love dancing so much to the point I can't stop thinking about dance routines every single day and it occupies my mind but on the other hand I feel guilty because I do not feel comfortable with what the industry, artists and music/lyrics are all about especially the dark side of it including the symbolism etc. So yeah I am stuck but, I know one day I will find an alternative, just gotta be a bit more patient.
I'm glad it's not just me! It helps to know you are not alone. I understand what you mean by wanting to learn the dances but that pulls you into the whole kpop world. It's harder with social media aswell because you keep getting sucked in by posts and recommendations. Hopefully with time it'll be easier to leave it all behind or it'll at least not take over our lives. I wish I could tell you how to stop, but I don't know...I think just learning the dances then moving on without looking at their other stuff will help, I'm going to work on that because everytime I see anything Baekhyun, cute or funny I click lol....It's crazy, there's so much content out there.

Shuna

Established
This thread discussed jihyo being blonde of t wice and now Mina is also blonde ... for the first time. She was gone for a long time on break and now shes back. View attachment 33959
That 'M' balloon looks like a woman's lower body which is a weird choice.
And the color of the dog, can be associated with it and delivers it to the two letters as well as to the outline of the photos (each stuck on a red balloon). Let her read (the dog), zen, her new orders that he has to give, which by this form of M, sexual acts ... And photos, the star or sexual object.

Lolylol

Rookie
This thread discussed jihyo being blonde of t wice and now Mina is also blonde ... for the first time. She was gone for a long time on break and now shes back. View attachment 33959
In 2013 Jonghyun had a long time break too due to a car crash. When he came back his hair also was all blonde for the first time since his debut in 2008.

We need to pray for Mina it's getting serious.

Last edited:

Lolylol

Rookie
Guys, I was watching a video about Sulli in a korean channel. The video
explains that a channel named "Ssully toon" posted a very intriguing video with a fishy storyline. Coincidentely, the first part of the cartoon was uploaded in 2019/10/13, a day
before Sulli's suicide. The second part of the story, was in youtube a day after Sulli's tragedy.

The first part tells the story of a princess that live in a kingdom going through difficulties. In order to the kingdom be rich again, the princess would need to be sacrificed. In the end of the vid the narrator shows two
options: 1- the princess will be sacrificed 2- the princess will not be sacrificed. And then the video ends. Just like that...

Keep in mind that the creator of the toon didn't finished the plot until 2019/10/15, a day after Sulli's passing away.

So, just in the second part of the video, we have the princess decision, she choose the first option:the sacrifice. After that the kingdom became rich.

It gave me goosebumps! It's a simple coincidence? Why the answer abou the sacrifice was decided
just a day after \sulli's death? everything about it is so suspicious.
If you translate the comments, many people are asking if the story have something to do with Sulli.

the first part:
the second:
the video that discovered about the fishy toon:

Any thoughts?
it has eng subs btw

Last edited:

Shuna

Established
Shuna you have a vast amount of information in your articles :), do you know stuff like how a handler creates alters in a victim, and could it possibly be broken?
They can be created by shock, like the game of death, or different physical treatments, like sexual acts. It is more a protection of the unconscious. Anyone, having different personalities can be treated, and in their case for some, being able to go out, which is the greatest relief, after that is in spoken...

Listen people I like how everyone here is aware of the idols satanic stuff behind the scene but does that mean we should completely forget about them? Like what if some actually want help to leave, I sometimes feel bad for those whose lives were determined and controlled since birth or childhood
This is what I stop thinking.

Yeonjun

Rookie
Last edited: