Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

TheNightDuck

Veteran
true. i looked it up and sometimes Alice is at the end of the table sometimes its the mad hatter.
If they're portraying Jin an Alice, it could mean he's a.. mk ultra victim. Alice was a character made after a little girl being molested by the author and the rabbit is the abuser, and her different sizes are her fragmenting selves. If Jin is the "alice" of the group then yeah... it's not good news.

ps. the word fragment just reminded of BST Jin in the end of the video literally fractures...
I just want to say thank u for sharing this. When I found bts and kpop I experienced intense shit. Ur analysis on each member is interesting . I pray for Jimin the most

Hon33

Veteran
Do you have any idea how many times YOU start a sentence with I ? I think.. I am.. I can..I want...I have.. it goes on and on.. just about everything worries YOU and disturbs YOU about what people think and share on this forum.. since YOU like to refer to YOUrself constantly maybe YOU should start YOUr own forum and be able to read all about YOU and solve everything about YOUrself....that’s just MY opinion btw..
When someone asks you what you think or you are are responding to what someone said about you, you tend to refer to yourself as “I”.

TheNightDuck

Veteran
i thought jungkook was the victim and that jin was the one who groomed him
there was a post about it in bts discussion thread
Hmmm many different theories. We will never know the truth because its certainly never going to come from BTS themselves lol. All this is speculation. From the information we gather. Like I feel Namjoon lead everyone down the satanic path because he definitely knew all about this stuff prior

Veranda57

Rookie
So sad... yet if we show this to someone they will come again with 'conspiracy', 'this site is not trustworthy', 'you also get info from the internet just like me' blah blah
Like what can we even do to wake up the people? I think it could be the same for all of us, it's so hard to wake up even our own family...
It seems that if people have a good life, they just don't care about all this...
On another note... if Trump is absolutely right and never wrong, as Liz said in those articles, how did he become president? Isn't it that they all must be initiated and yada yada...? There was some article (I hope to find the link) that Justin Bieber said that Trump also participated in those rituals but he never harmed children... but still maybe he is not completely innocent?
Actually the article you’re referring to (I’m trying to find is again as well) that some people actually did seeTrump there a few times but also said that more than once that he never participated in any of the rituals including sacrifice or of raping the children.. he never participated In those things by eye witness accounts.. how do you think he would be able to know let alone do anything about it if he hadn’t seen it with his own eyes first ? Trump most surely isn’t squeaky clean and personally I wouldn’t have any trust in him with these types of issues if he claimed he was.. I have a feeling that you may be reading more into this than there really is.. just my opinion..

Hon33

Veteran
Given that so many here are so critical of South Korea in general, does anyone have thoughts on how efficiently they have dealt with the whole Covid-19 issue?
Many of the idols are also doing a great job on live-streams etc of reminding people to stay home to stay safe. SuperM is joining an online concert at the weekend in the US organised by Lady Gaga to bring people together at this time. I’m surprised that hasn’t been mentioned here, actually. I would have thought that would have been something many of you would have a lot to say about?

http://instagr.am/p/B--zY0kDyKS/

sadtruth

Established
Given that so many here are so critical of South Korea in general, does anyone have thoughts on how efficiently they have dealt with the whole Covid-19 issue?
Many of the idols are also doing a great job on live-streams etc of reminding people to stay home to stay safe. SuperM is joining an online concert at the weekend in the US organised by Lady Gaga to bring people together at this time. I’m surprised that hasn’t been mentioned here, actually. I would have thought that would have been something many of you would have a lot to say about?

http://instagr.am/p/B--zY0kDyKS/
It's not surprising that's why. The elite all work together. I don't think they'll be going to the U.S though...It's an online concert because of the lock down so I think everyone will be in their own country.

Hon33

Veteran
It's not surprising that's why. The elite all work together. I don't think they'll be going to the U.S though...It's an online concert because of the lock down so I think everyone will be in their own country.
Yes, it’s online, obviously.

hb0805

Rookie
Actually the article you’re referring to (I’m trying to find is again as well) that some people actually did seeTrump there a few times but also said that more than once that he never participated in any of the rituals including sacrifice or of raping the children.. he never participated In those things by eye witness accounts.. how do you think he would be able to know let alone do anything about it if he hadn’t seen it with his own eyes first ? Trump most surely isn’t squeaky clean and personally I wouldn’t have any trust in him with these types of issues if he claimed he was.. I have a feeling that you may be reading more into this than there really is.. just my opinion..
Hey, I see your point :)
The article I am trying to find is not that one of Liz Crokin (I hope I haven't misspelt it), she says that Trump is 'God's anointed' and that 'he's never wrong' etc. I personally think it's a bit exaggerated, there were some videos (Hacking the headlines maybe?) where it talked about how Trump is a false Christian (he doesn't repent and other instances), but maybe God is using him to do something good... he definitely helped Christians and I think he's better than Hillary, Nancy etc.

The article I was talking about was on a site in my country, it was some interview with Justin Bieber where he also talked about Trump, he said Trump didn't harm children in any way (but maybe he partook in other things), the commenters also started speculating that Trump can't be different because he is in a top position (so he's still a puppet)
Of course, maybe I'm exaggerating or the article was fake, I just said what I've heard...

@all
On another note, have you seen the obelisk symbols in kpop MVs? I'm talking about SuJu's 'Sexy, Free and Single', TVXQ 'The chance of love' and especially Yunho's 'Drop'
I know it's a phallic symbol and could be related to that picture of baphomet (that scepter with 2 snakes), but what's the purpose of singing in front of it? It gives energy to the artists? Does it have a special meaning? Have you seen other videos similar in this aspect?
When do you think kpop started being infiltrated by the occult? Or it has always been?

hb0805

Rookie
I feel like I'm the only one who follows exo on here lol but Suho always talks about how he doesn't like the way they work and he wants to take over the company later on. I wonder why he's allowed to do that.

View attachment 35036
View attachment 35038
View attachment 35037
I am familiar with EXO too, maybe I could help : ))))))
There was also that joke between the fans that Suho is rich and he's gonna buy SM and all : ))))) it could be to keep the fan's fantasy that they are not mistreated?
Or maybe this instance shows that he's 'chosen'? Like the fans talked about BoA, Siwon, Yunho, SeoHyun, Minho etc. becoming SM's CEO, because of their 'work ethics and personality' etc. Also, Suho has a 'clean' image and hadn't any big scandals if I'm not wrong...
I think at this point it doesn't even matter what they are talking about, the fandoms are so brainwashed it's gonna be 'just a joke', 'just them being savage' always... :(

I'm just speculating : )))

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
I am familiar with EXO too, maybe I could help : ))))))
There was also that joke between the fans that Suho is rich and he's gonna buy SM and all : ))))) it could be to keep the fan's fantasy that they are not mistreated?
Or maybe this instance shows that he's 'chosen'? Like the fans talked about BoA, Siwon, Yunho, SeoHyun, Minho etc. becoming SM's CEO, because of their 'work ethics and personality' etc. Also, Suho has a 'clean' image and hadn't any big scandals if I'm not wrong...
I think at this point it doesn't even matter what they are talking about, the fandoms are so brainwashed it's gonna be 'just a joke', 'just them being savage' always... :(

I'm just speculating : )))
Yeah I wouldn't put it past them to let Exo speak openly about a few things to make it seem like they're not mistreated.

Maybe because they can't leave Suho thinks the only other way is to take over the company. Exo is copyrighted and created by SM so they can't leave if they want to carry on being Exo. I wonder if SM uses the perception that they'll be able to take over the company one day as a tactic to keep them loyal and under control aswell. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes...but these guys seem to not have any control over their career. Got7 though now I see are more accomplices than just puppets. They love JYP and come up with ideas with them etc Exo don't seem to have that unless they're good at hiding it lol

Hon33

Veteran
You're the one who said it's in the US
There's people who think they're all getting together.
Yes, when I read it back it did read like that, I didn’t mean it was in the US, just that it had been organised in the US.
I’m not trying to argue with you. I was just agreeing with you that obviously it was online and not in the US.

Hon33

Veteran
I feel like I'm the only one who follows exo on here lol but Suho always talks about how he doesn't like the way they work and he wants to take over the company later on. I wonder why he's allowed to do that.

View attachment 35036
View attachment 35038
View attachment 35037
Suho says that simply as a joke. Some of the senior groups in SM often make jokes about the company and also about Lee Sooman.
Its evidence of the good relationship that they have with him that they can joke in this way with him.

sadtruth

Established
Suho says that simply as a joke. Some of the senior groups in SM often make jokes about the company and also about Lee Sooman.
Its evidence of the good relationship that they have with him that they can joke in this way with him.
It seems like you don't agree that Kpop is controlled?....

I doubt they have a healthy relationship. Exo don't like the way they're treated and promoted, they've said it multipule times, but they have to be nice to the company they work for. You wouldn't back talk your boss either.

Hon33

Veteran
It seems like you don't agree that Kpop is controlled?....

I doubt they have a healthy relationship. Exo don't like the way they're treated and promoted, they've said it multipule times, but they have to be nice to the company they work for. You wouldn't back talk your boss either.
Look, it’s not that I don’t agree that Kpop is controlled. In reality, everything is controlled to a certain degree. There is motive behind everything we all do a lot of the time.
So yes, Kpop is controlled. It is controlled by the same things that all businesses are controlled by - demand for a product. The product in this case are the groups and obviously The biggest influence on how a group is marketed is to do with the demands placed on them by their fans. Is it right or wrong to market groups in the way they do? However, these companies are trying to appeal to a global market and that’s difficult to do. The market in Asia is very different to a western market.
The problem with trying to attribute all the these things to occultic practices etc is that it makes so many assumptions. That is almost impossible to when you take into consideration for example, that the culture of the UK, Europe, the US, South Korea, Pakistan, , the Middle Eastern countries are all so very different. You simply cannot apply the same rules across the board. Yes some actions may have associations with the occult. In another culture however, that might mean a completely different thing. The other problem is that what is normal or acceptable in one culture is viewed as unusual in another.
Yea, it’s weird in my culture that boys in Korea behave the way they do. They are very close with each other. They talk about and show emotions more freely. They don’t seem interested in girls until much later in life. To understand why that is the case, I don’t automatically assume that someone is abusing them or is shipping them for a certain agenda. I find as much information as I can about South Korean culture and I try to understand how it differs to mine and then I think about whether it’s normal in South Korea.
You might think that companies sexualise the groups too much and maybe sometimes they do, but often it’s much more innocent than anything here in the West. Kpop in the West has a big following but in general, a lot of people don’t like it. It’s too tame and too clean. Often, people make fun of Kpop stans and criticise them.
As far as Exo is concerned. Yes, some of the Chinese members took SM to court. They did do to be able to leave their contract earlier because they thought they weren’t being treated fairly. I cannot comment on that because I don’t know the details. In general, Exo seem happy at SM. It is one of the best companies to work for. The members have obtained degrees, they have worked on group and solo careers and Kai and Baekhyun have worked in SuperM. You say you wouldn’t backtalk your boss. Isn’t that what you think they are doing? The reason they can do it is because they have a good relationship with them and he accepts their jokes. If he didn’t, they wouldn’t be confident to do it? The seniors in SM seem to be highly respected by their company. The company appears to have a good dynamic. Maybe that’s all for appearance but the evidence suggests otherwise.
Your belief that the music interest is evil, prevents you from seeing these things from another perspective. In my world, it’s good to try to see things from every perspective before you make your choice.
Nothing in life is ever that straightforward -nothing is ever what it seems but that works both ways. Just because you think you can see occultic behaviours, doesn’t mean they are there. You have to be able to think critically because if you don’t you are just letting someone else with yet another agenda control your thoughts.
I’m not trying to make you see things my way. I’m just describing how I try to see things. That’s all. There is often 3 positions on any truth - your truth, my truth and the real truth. Does that make sense?

sadtruth

Established
Look, it’s not that I don’t agree that Kpop is controlled. In reality, everything is controlled to a certain degree. There is motive behind everything we all do a lot of the time.
So yes, Kpop is controlled. It is controlled by the same things that all businesses are controlled by - demand for a product. The product in this case are the groups and obviously The biggest influence on how a group is marketed is to do with the demands placed on them by their fans. Is it right or wrong to market groups in the way they do? However, these companies are trying to appeal to a global market and that’s difficult to do. The market in Asia is very different to a western market.
The problem with trying to attribute all the these things to occultic practices etc is that it makes so many assumptions. That is almost impossible to when you take into consideration for example, that the culture of the UK, Europe, the US, South Korea, Pakistan, , the Middle Eastern countries are all so very different. You simply cannot apply the same rules across the board. Yes some actions may have associations with the occult. In another culture however, that might mean a completely different thing. The other problem is that what is normal or acceptable in one culture is viewed as unusual in another.
Yea, it’s weird in my culture that boys in Korea behave the way they do. They are very close with each other. They talk about and show emotions more freely. They don’t seem interested in girls until much later in life. To understand why that is the case, I don’t automatically assume that someone is abusing them or is shipping them for a certain agenda. I find as much information as I can about South Korean culture and I try to understand how it differs to mine and then I think about whether it’s normal in South Korea.
You might think that companies sexualise the groups too much and maybe sometimes they do, but often it’s much more innocent than anything here in the West. Kpop in the West has a big following but in general, a lot of people don’t like it. It’s too tame and too clean. Often, people make fun of Kpop stans and criticise them.
As far as Exo is concerned. Yes, some of the Chinese members took SM to court. They did do to be able to leave their contract earlier because they thought they weren’t being treated fairly. I cannot comment on that because I don’t know the details. In general, Exo seem happy at SM. It is one of the best companies to work for. The members have obtained degrees, they have worked on group and solo careers and Kai and Baekhyun have worked in SuperM. You say you wouldn’t backtalk your boss. Isn’t that what you think they are doing? The reason they can do it is because they have a good relationship with them and he accepts their jokes. If he didn’t, they wouldn’t be confident to do it? The seniors in SM seem to be highly respected by their company. The company appears to have a good dynamic. Maybe that’s all for appearance but the evidence suggests otherwise.
Your belief that the music interest is evil, prevents you from seeing these things from another perspective. In my world, it’s good to try to see things from every perspective before you make your choice.
Nothing in life is ever that straightforward -nothing is ever what it seems but that works both ways. Just because you think you can see occultic behaviours, doesn’t mean they are there. You have to be able to think critically because if you don’t you are just letting someone else with yet another agenda control your thoughts.
I’m not trying to make you see things my way. I’m just describing how I try to see things. That’s all. There is often 3 positions on any truth - your truth, my truth and the real truth. Does that make sense?
I'll agree with you about the way members act and their closeness etc It's most definitely all real. The way they interact with each other is one of the reasons I liked Kpop. They use it to their advantage and milk it to keep fans. I know the culture is different - I'm not from a western background so I know same sex relationships with that much closeness is normal. I love Korean culture, it's got nothing to do with me being ignorant about it. The music industry is evil. There's no denying it. Suho is not joking, he's being controlled by them and probably wants freedom. Exo can't break their contract if they want to carry on being Exo. If they leave they'd probably wouldn't be able to perform any of their music or even keep the name Exo. They'd have to re-brand and that's not good for them. Suho keeps saying he wants to be with Exo forever so he knows they're stuck. He even said recently that he tried to learn the guitar when he was a trainee but SM told him to stop, singing and dancing was more important. I don't see that as being happy and SM being a great company. We don't know the real reason why members are allowed to do what they do. None of the companies are good. They're not going to openly tell you they're evil, are they? You just need to watch their music videos and put peices together to find out. They're all there to control these peoples lives as they wish. They won't let members tell you exactly what's going on. The seniors might be highly respected, but I would be cautious of the people who respect people like that. I'm sure you agree their music videos and messages they send out are all ritualistic and satanic? I like Exo, obviously, but even I can see that they're music videos and music is all exactly the same as the illuminati rubbish we see in western media. They have the blurring of genders, mk ultra, beta kitten programming, one eye signs, sacrifices in videos, a whole list of occult messages. So either the Exo/any other groups members are chosing to do it or they're being forced to do it.

Hon33

Veteran
I'll agree with you about the way members act and their closeness etc It's most definitely all real. The way they interact with each other is one of the reasons I liked Kpop. They use it to their advantage and milk it to keep fans. I know the culture is different - I'm not from a western background so I know same sex relationships with that much closeness is normal. I love Korean culture, it's got nothing to do with me being ignorant about it. The music industry is evil. There's no denying it. Suho is not joking, he's being controlled by them and probably wants freedom. Exo can't break their contract if they want to carry on being Exo. If they leave they'd probably wouldn't be able to perform any of their music or even keep the name Exo. They'd have to re-brand and that's not good for them. Suho keeps saying he wants to be with Exo forever so he knows they're stuck. He even said recently that he tried to learn the guitar when he was a trainee but SM told him to stop, singing and dancing was more important. I don't see that as being happy and SM being a great company. We don't know the real reason why members are allowed to do what they do. None of the companies are good. They're not going to openly tell you they're evil, are they? You just need to watch their music videos and put peices together to find out. They're all there to control these peoples lives as they wish. They won't let members tell you exactly what's going on. The seniors might be highly respected, but I would be cautious of the people who respect people like that. I'm sure you agree their music videos and messages they send out are all ritualistic and satanic? I like Exo, obviously, but even I can see that they're music videos and music is all exactly the same as the illuminati rubbish we see in western media. They have the blurring of genders, mk ultra, beta kitten programming, one eye signs, sacrifices in videos, a whole list of occult messages. So either the Exo/any other groups members are chosing to do it or they're being forced to do it.
Do you really think if Suho was that unhappy he would be able to say all those things about SM and face no consequence? That dissent makes sense? Suho has just released his first solo album.
Many of the senior groups have university degrees which they studied for while with SM. If you follow NCT or Wayv, for example, you will see that they have many opportunities outside of singing and dancing. Hendery of Wayv has drum lessons, Kun has music composition and production classes, Yangyang recently started attending German class to try to bring his German back up to the level it used to be. Ten does Japanese and Johnny mentioned recently doing a jazz dance class. Taeyong and Mark write and produce. Ten, Jisung, Jeno and Jaemin took tap dance classes. Renjun does a radio show and so did Jaehyun and Johnny. They do loads of things outside of their official career.
Many SM artists also do a lot of charity work - SHINee work with a mental health charity, Suho a children’s charity, Jeno and Jaemin work with UNICEF, Taeyong runs a scholarship for underprivileged kids. Exo works for gender equality and women’s charities.
No I don’t agree their videos are ritualistic and satanic. They have some aspects which people choose to interpret as satanic but they also can be interpreted other ways. I choose therefore to keep an open mind about it. Accusing someone of being satanic, is a really serious thing to say. It’s not something I could do without absolute proof. What sacrifices do you see in videos?
Do you have any idea what it would take for an organisation to be able to control things on such a high level?
People on this thread have spoken about the likes of Donald Trump like he is one the greatest statesmen in history and yet, he is possibly one of the most dangerous idiotic leaders, of modern times. Thousands of people are going to die in America because of his actions and he doesn’t even know how to begin to tell the truth. He is giving live conferences daily, which are being watched all around the world so when he lies and speaks nonsense, it is evident to everyone. This is the type of man many people in the world choose to believe is telling the truth and accuse others of being evil. That’s the kind of judgement which makes me want to question what it is going on in this world?

Hon33

Veteran
most blatant one yet
View attachment 35076The quote under her face says: “We all sell our souls to the devil”. Can’t make this shit up.
Thanks I’ll have a look.

sadtruth

Established
Do you really think if Suho was that unhappy he would be able to say all those things about SM and face no consequence? That dissent makes sense? Suho has just released his first solo album.
Many of the senior groups have university degrees which they studied for while with SM. If you follow NCT or Wayv, for example, you will see that they have many opportunities outside of singing and dancing. Hendery of Wayv has drum lessons, Kun has music composition and production classes, Yangyang recently started attending German class to try to bring his German back up to the level it used to be. Ten does Japanese and Johnny mentioned recently doing a jazz dance class. Taeyong and Mark write and produce. Ten, Jisung, Jeno and Jaemin took tap dance classes. Renjun does a radio show and so did Jaehyun and Johnny. They do loads of things outside of their official career.
Many SM artists also do a lot of charity work - SHINee work with a mental health charity, Suho a children’s charity, Jeno and Jaemin work with UNICEF, Taeyong runs a scholarship for underprivileged kids. Exo works for gender equality and women’s charities.
No I don’t agree their videos are ritualistic and satanic. They have some aspects which people choose to interpret as satanic but they also can be interpreted other ways. I choose therefore to keep an open mind about it. Accusing someone of being satanic, is a really serious thing to say. It’s not something I could do without absolute proof. What sacrifices do you see in videos?
Do you have any idea what it would take for an organisation to be able to control things on such a high level?
People on this thread have spoken about the likes of Donald Trump like he is one the greatest statesmen in history and yet, he is possibly one of the most dangerous idiotic leaders, of modern times. Thousands of people are going to die in America because of his actions and he doesn’t even know how to begin to tell the truth. He is giving live conferences daily, which are being watched all around the world so when he lies and speaks nonsense, it is evident to everyone. This is the type of man many people in the world choose to believe is telling the truth and accuse others of being evil. That’s the kind of judgement which makes me want to question what it is going on in this world?
You're seeing it in a completely different way because you still think this is all a conspiracy. I didn't say they can't do anything outside of their group, even if they do btw, it has to go through their company. How do you know what's been approved and what hasn't? And why?...You don't. Suho not being able to play the guitar is something he said himself, I didn't make it up. He wasn't allowed a solo until now and he's always wanted one. What makes you think it's their choice? You don't know what else other groups have been denined. Just because you see them doing things doesn't mean everything is good. Suho talks openly about his displeasure doesn't mean other groups haven't been through similar things because they don't. If you saw my original post, it was questioning why Suho was allowed to talk about it in the first place, but since you don't believe there's a darker side to Kpop you won't understand. I do know what it takes an organisation to be able to control the world, sadly it looks like you don't.

About Donald Trump, you said, "He is giving live conferences daily, which are being watched all around the world so when he lies and speaks nonsense, it is evident to everyone. " I'm sorry, no. People can't tell what's a lie and what's not. You're deniying the fact that music videos have satanic meaning to them when it's very clearly right in your face, so how can you tell Donald Trump is lying? I don't know whether Donald Trump is good or bad, but you have to understand things are deeper than what you see.

I haven't looked into kpop music videos much to give you details, I honestly stopped watching music videos years ago. The little I do watch, I see alot of MK ultra imagery but here are articles about sacrifices in kpop. You should read or re-read the rest of his articles to learn about symbolism in the entertainment business. They're accused of being satanic because they are.
https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/peek-boo-red-velvet-men-keep-getting-killed-music-videos/
https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/k-pop-stars-eunb-rise-die-car-crash-death-foreshadowed-last-video/
How can this video have two meanings? Is it artistic to perform a ritual and kill someone? Looks plain satanic to me.