Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

hb0805

Established
In my opinion most of the idols do not suspect and do not attach importance to this.
For example, G(I) - DLE, in my opinion, only Soyeon is initiated, since She writes lyrics and music, while other members rather blindly trust her and do not suspect what they are involved in.
I think it could be this way too. But, for example, in MonstaX's `Follow`, in the end, all members are climbing that masonic stair, NCT has similar concepts too. In G7's 'Not by the moon', all members are wearing that black clothing and are around that sacrificial table, the same with BTS's 'Fake Love'.
If only one of them is initiated, then why all members are shown climbing that stair/wearing that black cape? Or is it that the only one sitting on a throne is 'truly' initiated?

MoroKrt

If only one of them is initiated, then why all members are shown climbing that stair/wearing that black cape? Or is it that the only one sitting on a throne is 'truly' initiated?
Well, the whole group should carry a message, but at the same time, all members do not necessarily know what these messages mean:) Many people simply do not understand all these signs, they are far from Christianity and from the concepts of God and Satan and Masonic symbols. This is probably nothing more than a game or entertainment for them.

Hon33

Veteran
Talking about skinship for a moment again.

I mentioned before that I recently saw SuperM in London. My sister went with me and Ihad warned that sometimes Kpop groups can seem flirty with each other on stage.
Honestly though, there really wasn’t that much skinship between them - nothing really that you wouldn’t see between any group.
There was a bit of “aegyo” at the end. Sometimes it’s really awkward to see them do that but on this occasion, Baekhyun, Kai and Taemin were actually really funny with each other. They were clearly doing it to embarrass each other deliberately because all three of them hate the cute stuff. What I’m trying to say is that there was very much a sense that the audience were laughing because they guys were embarrassing each other and not because they were doing cute stuff.
Maybe that was just a difference in a British/western audience. All the skinship and aegyo is not so much a part of our culture, so they changed how they acted in anticipation of that?

Shuna

Star
Got7: "NOT BY THE MOON"

Summarize quickly:
The tent can be combined with the temple. The clip itself looks like the BTS clips and that's normal. The dove is a symbol of light. Let them go up the stairs, where they walk towards the big white ball, which explodes, representing the act of birth (like the sperm, represented by the fertile dove, the ovum represented by the big white ball).
While representing, a sacrifice by death.
Representing both black and white matter (light).
Another thing to know, gold is a solar symbol, while silver is a lunar symbol.

In this cult, we can present as God Lucifer (symbolize by the path of light to matter), represents both matter and light, energy or electricity, oppose matter, dark matter, dead matter. Infact, the whole cult is an observation of nature and the stars...

sadtruth

Established
@Yeonjun Yes, I was working on an article, on BTS:
I've been reading your articles, you seem pretty knowledgeable on all of this. I read what you wrote about exo's powers being significant because they represent different things, like Kai's teleportation represents memory loss in MK victims. Now it makes sense why the boys take their powers so seriously. Baekhyun's album concept was light and Suho's was water. It must have something to do with the way they were mind controlled. But I don't know how that works. Do you know what they mean? And why they gave them those powers?

Shuna

Star
I've been reading your articles, you seem pretty knowledgeable on all of this. I read what you wrote about exo's powers being significant because they represent different things, like Kai's teleportation represents memory loss in MK victims. Now it makes sense why the boys take their powers so seriously. Baekhyun's album concept was light and Suho's was water. It must have something to do with the way they were mind controlled. But I don't know how that works. Do you know what they mean? And why they gave them those powers?
  • Jongdae's power is Lightning/Manipulate Electricity (maybe he got electroshock therapy mk ultra) also f(x) first debut concept was based on electroshock
  • Yixing healed the sheep in his Sheep showcase
  • they were so ashamed of their powers at the beginning, but now they embrace them
I had made an article (still in development) on it:

Fantastic9

Established
What is the obsession with the colour gold in kp0p these days?
It first started this year in January when SF9 released First Collection album and it was called 'golden rated' and their logo changed to gold colour too. Their album has two version black and white. Then I noticed with g1dle recent album has two version black and white with gold borders. Also got7 using the colour gold for their track list poster etc. and black & white filter for their first trailer. Lastly we have m0nsta x who are releasing an album that has black and gold as the main colour.
That is when I noticed that this is no longer a coincidence but actually there is a pattern and agenda going on especially with the colour gold in 2020.
I did read that gold represents solar and it quickly reminded me of SF9 2017 release 'O Sole Mio' which translates to 'Oh My Sun' and the album logo in gold colour and it is called Knights Of The Sun.
What I am curious about is that, do some of these idols follow a cult that leads them to worship the sun? Like ancient Egypt times? Is there such a thing about The sun being powerful in freemas0nary? hmm...

sadtruth

Established
  • Jongdae's power is Lightning/Manipulate Electricity (maybe he got electroshock therapy mk ultra) also f(x) first debut concept was based on electroshock
  • Yixing healed the sheep in his Sheep showcase
  • they were so ashamed of their powers at the beginning, but now they embrace them
I think they have to embrace their powers. If the people in control are using their powers in videos to symbolise things, the guys probably don't have a choice. In 'lucky One' they try to use their powers to escape, maybe their powers are that happy place that gives them false hope of escaping?...I'll read the article @Shuna linked to see if I can make sense of what they mean.

I've never watched their videos in full because I knew they'd be filled with occult things. I didn't know they'd be so disturbing :O I wish there were more articles on kpop videos coz they're worse than some Hollywood ones.

Last edited:

Fantastic9

Established
Summarize quickly:
The tent can be combined with the temple. The clip itself looks like the BTS clips and that's normal. The dove is a symbol of light. Let them go up the stairs, where they walk towards the big white ball, which explodes, representing the act of birth (like the sperm, represented by the fertile dove, the ovum represented by the big white ball).

In this cult, we can present as God Lucifer (symbolize by the path of light to matter), represents both matter and light, energy or electricity, oppose matter, dark matter, dead matter. Infact, the whole cult is an observation of nature and the stars...
why they emphasise 'o swear not by the moon'? Is it really they swear by the sun? In the lyrics it says that moon changes so they can't rely on it/trust it or something like that. But the whole MV and the message they are trying to deliver is so vague that it makes things seem either confusing on purpose or rushed. I watched the Mv at least 3 times but it just seems random trendy symbolisms thrown here and there for the sake of simply making the Mv full of symbolism but have no proper or in-line story to follow with it.

Fantastic9

Established
Something I noticed in some or most kp0p groups is that they always have to reference these ancient empires: Roman (numbers, latin words/phrases), Egyptian (the sun, colour gold or yellow) and Greek (MV aesthetics, concept). It's either they reference one, two or sometimes all three. Anyone else notice this?

yoongiyoongi

Established
What is the obsession with the colour gold in kp0p these days?
It first started this year in January when SF9 released First Collection album and it was called 'golden rated' and their logo changed to gold colour too. Their album has two version black and white. Then I noticed with g1dle recent album has two version black and white with gold borders. Also got7 using the colour gold for their track list poster etc. and black & white filter for their first trailer. Lastly we have m0nsta x who are releasing an album that has black and gold as the main colour.
That is when I noticed that this is no longer a coincidence but actually there is a pattern and agenda going on especially with the colour gold in 2020.
I did read that gold represents solar and it quickly reminded me of SF9 2017 release 'O Sole Mio' which translates to 'Oh My Sun' and the album logo in gold colour and it is called Knights Of The Sun.
What I am curious about is that, do some of these idols follow a cult that leads them to worship the sun? Like ancient Egypt times? Is there such a thing about The sun being powerful in freemas0nary? hmm...
The sun references to who they worship who goes by many names like the light bearer etc , it's satan

sadtruth

Established
why they emphasise 'o swear not by the moon'? Is it really they swear by the sun? In the lyrics it says that moon changes so they can't rely on it/trust it or something like that. But the whole MV and the message they are trying to deliver is so vague that it makes things seem either confusing on purpose or rushed. I watched the Mv at least 3 times but it just seems random trendy symbolisms thrown here and there for the sake of simply making the Mv full of symbolism but have no proper or in-line story to follow with it.
There are a lot of parts I don't understand but there is a story to it. They're all in different places which symbolises something.
  • Yugyeum is in a garden with lightning.
  • JB is already in the place the ritual is taking place. He swaps the bottle (I'm not sure what it is) then at the end he drops the one he stole on the floor, and the masked people use the one he put in it's place. I don't now why he's sabotaging them, because they're swearing by the moon?
  • Jin young is in the room on the balcony like Juliet, he sees a bird fly away which goes to Yugyeum who harnesses a bunch of birds, the birds supposedly represent fans, so maybe it symbolisys him acquiring fans through the help of the occult and the lightning has something to do with it. He then from what I see, sacrifices one of the birds in the end to destroy the moon?
  • Bam bam is in light beams - No idea why
  • Jackson is some sort of king on a throne - He's probably been very loyal and working hard for them.
  • Youngjae is on sacrificial table, and when they zoom out there's alot more empty tables which means he's not the only one to sacrifice himself.
  • Mark's is really strange..He's holding one of the gowns in his hands. Those shadows could be people who have been sacrificed, chosen ones or his handlers watching him make an oath?
1587508327674.png

At the end only Mark and Jinyoung are wearing white, I guess that means they haven't been initiated yet.
1587512921760.png

Someone else probably knows what it all means.

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
someone said jackson is their handler, makes sense given that hes the most popular (and hottest) in the group
Yeah could be, it looks like he's been promoted. The dynamic between them has changed...Jackson's been acting alot different. Can they have two handlers? Because JB could be their handler too. He takes control of them if you've watched their live stream and things. He tells them what to do aswell.

Cherry14

Established
Summarize quickly:

I think the Ball represents the moon and the dove destroys it and everything starts to fall apart, and idk to me the last part seemed like they escape from that place, plus the lyrics say on the bridge something like "not to make that last eternal vow"
Don't know what to think

Shuna

Star
There are a lot of parts I don't understand but there is a story to it. They're all in different places which symbolises something.
  • JB is already in the place the ritual is taking place. He swaps the bottle (I'm not sure what it is) then at the end he drops the one he stole on the floor, and the masked people use the one he put in it's place. I don't now why he's sabotaging them, because they're swearing by the moon?
  • Jin young is in the room on the balcony like Juliet, he sees a bird fly away which goes to Yugyeum who harnesses a bunch of birds, the birds supposedly represent fans, so maybe it symbolisys him acquiring fans through the help of the occult and the lightning has something to do with it. He then from what I see, sacrifices one of the birds in the end to destroy the moon?
  • Jackson is some sort of king on a throne - He's probably been very loyal and working hard for them.
  • Youngjae is on sacrificial table, and when they zoom out there's alot more empty tables which means he's not the only one to sacrifice himself.
  • Mark's is really strange..He's holding one of the gowns in his hands. Those shadows could be people who have been sacrificed, chosen ones or his handlers watching him make an oath?
View attachment 35357

At the end only Mark and Jinyoung are wearing white, I guess that means they haven't been initiated yet.
View attachment 35362

The clip has the same shape as the BTS clips, like Jin, it carries a dove. With Jin, I defined it as the soul (light, holy spirit in the Bible), it is confirmed with this clip. The member also sacrificed. Who will become a black liquid, like the others sacrificed, the liquid in a circle, is below each grave. This time, the ball refers to the body. The light appears and cuts in sequence on the destruction of the temple (its physical body). While the place of his tomb remains undeleted. Since it is surrounded by a tomb and the masks are black and not white, you may have assumed, as you said, that they represent sacrificed souls and not living beings.
EXO, like Suga sing in front of people posing behind a wall, giving a shadow effect. What makes me think of a Chinese singer, who used it for a clip, normally, it refers to the children of Mars, but this time the children of Mars represents the sacrificed. I assumed a sacrifice in reference to three planets, here is a montage I made for an article:
1587520867361.png

A sacrifice for Lucifer, where Satan depends on the situation. But it comes back to the same. At the beginning, they are in a temple of the same gods. Behind them next, you can compare the outlet of the water from Suho (who represented Satan). But, he also placed Jackson between the moon and the sun, elevating them, so the members of the moon are on the left, the others on the right. Those who mean that at the place, it represents Sirius. Their sun, besides behind, you can see, the sculpture, which appears behind the Pope. Who represents Jesus, the fiery fire of Jesus, against the matter of Lucifer.

Fantastic9

Established
View attachment 35357

View attachment 35362

The way you explained it makes it a bit more sense but I still feel like the MV does not tie the scenes together very well because each scene just seems kinda random in a way and not like a whole scenario, if that makes sense? Maybe it is due to the way it has been executed? Especially the ending when they are inside a carriage or cart, felt a bit random imo but if they narrated something or there was text written on the screen about how everything ended in the last scene, we could at least understand the conclusion/ending and have clearer idea of what the whole MV story is about or trying to convey in better detail.

About the shadow thing, I noticed in some kp0p groups, they have a song called shadow aka b@ngtan and sf9 and I further dug into the lyrics of the song shadow specifically SF9 and it is creepy, they are referring to the devil I think because you cannot see it but it appears as a shadow to them, probably. Also the ending pose, two members are wearing white becuase they probably want to throw in the freemas0nry black and white reference also notice they are 7 member group so 5 black and two white. I read somewhere that 5 is an occult number and 2 represents duality.

Hon33

Veteran
So, I know everyone is ignoring me, but about the Got7 video. Swear not by the moon is a quote from the famous balcony scene of Romeo and Juliet - its a very famous quote.

“O,swear not by the moon, th' inconstant moon,
That monthly changes in her circle orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise variable.”

The song and the video are obviously based around Romeo and Juliet. Juliet wants Romeo and his love to be constant and never change, hence the phrase, swear not by the moon. The phases of the moon are constantly changing

Romeo and Juliet is set in Verona. Verona is also the birthplace/home of Vitruvius, the architect on which Da Vinci’s drawing of the Vitruviun man was based. That’s probably why the Vitruviun man features in the video.
Romeo refers to Juliet as a, white dove among the crows:
“So shows a snowy dove trooping with crows...”
The white figures in the video are representative of good and the black figures wearing capes are the crows, which are evil. Juliet is good because she doesn’t care who Romeo is, she still loves him. The black characters are their families who hate each other and fight with each other.
The little bottle of liquid is the poison which Romeo drinks because he thinks Juliet has taken it too. in the video it is sitting on a pedestal which has the phases of the moon carved/drawn on it. The pedestal is surrounded by the the people in capes, still representing the crows. They are the people who led to Romeo killing himself because he thought Juliet had. Then, she too kills herself.
At first, the building they are in probably represents the palace Juliet lives in. The garden represents the garden in the balcony scene where Juliet talks to Romeo. The white building seems to be a representation of the church where they die. The raised platform he lies on represents the graves/tombs within the church.
Towards the end, it shows a white coffin surrounded by those representing the crows. This depicts Romeo and Juliets live which was good and pure and was destroyed by evil. When the dove flies at and destroys the moon, it shows how there will be no more change because at the end of the story they are both dead and their love will never change.

Hon33

Veteran
The way you explained it makes it a bit more sense but I still feel like the MV does not tie the scenes together very well because each scene just seems kinda random in a way and not like a whole scenario, if that makes sense? Maybe it is due to the way it has been executed? Especially the ending when they are inside a carriage or cart, felt a bit random imo but if they narrated something or there was text written on the screen about how everything ended in the last scene, we could at least understand the conclusion/ending and have clearer idea of what the whole MV story is about or trying to convey in better detail.

About the shadow thing, I noticed in some kp0p groups, they have a song called shadow aka b@ngtan and sf9 and I further dug into the lyrics of the song shadow specifically SF9 and it is creepy, they are referring to the devil I think because you cannot see it but it appears as a shadow to them, probably. Also the ending pose, two members are wearing white becuase they probably want to throw in the freemas0nry black and white reference also notice they are 7 member group so 5 black and two white. I read somewhere that 5 is an occult number and 2 represents duality.
If you understand that the title of the song is a famous quote and you know the story of the play the quote comes from, then the entire video makes complete sense.
People here are working very hard to make this all a great conspiracy, when the whole thing can be very easily explained if you understand Romeo and Juliet.