Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Rational or not, this Korean woman's sentiment echoes the general irrationality of the family dynamics in the SK culture...making marriage unattractive, thereby, resulting into subsequent decline in population growth...Interestingly, many of them living in the western countries, have realized their own culture's "irrational" expectations of them, in comparison...
100%. And us Westerners have the same issue but we have more conservatives fighting back by attempting to educate the culture. For example DailyWire has popular younger influencers who promote the traditional ("trad") life, etc. And we have so many examples--on video--of the consequences of newthink, wokeness, feminism, gender propaganda, LGBTQ poison, etc.

South Korea is literally becoming a God-less hellhole. They're population is going to diminish greatly and it kills me.

e-Enoch

Superstar
100%. And us Westerners have the same issue but we have more conservatives fighting back by attempting to educate the culture. For example DailyWire has popular younger influencers who promote the traditional ("trad") life, etc. And we have so many examples--on video--of the consequences of newthink, wokeness, feminism, gender propaganda, LGBTQ poison, etc.

South Korea is literally becoming a Godless Hellhole. They're population is going to diminish greatly and it kills me.
SK has the current lowest fertility rate among the countries in the world...and it's affecting their economy, with a lower number of young population in the labor sector...and a growing number of elderly population needing pension and healthcare from the government... it's definitely not normal for a supposedly healthy nation to survive...

lilyofthevalleys

Established
I got interested in bo@ again. She has been a singer for over 20 years but only has one #1 song. The one that has the most in your face symbolism.

Notice the numbers I color.

Screenshot_20230329-171524_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230329-171620_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230329-171554_Chrome.jpg

Lot of 3 and 6 which are numbers of the beast. She was 18 (1+8=9) too when the song came out.

This is from the music video. She dances on a masonic checkerboard. Women dancers dressed like men in black and white. Gender bending and duality. Do what thou wilt.

Screenshot_20230329-171352.jpg

This is her between the 2 pillars.

Screenshot_20230329-171431.jpg

letter-g-square-compasses-vector-260nw-2124236990.jpg

At the end she dances with this creepy guy who comes out of nowhere to dance with her. Dancing with the devil?

Screenshot_20230329-171718.jpg

I want to look more into her. She is so iinteresting because she has lasted so long and her peers have fallen off of earth but she's still kicking and releasing. Lot of deaths and misfortune around her too.

Last edited:
Has a jpop thread been created? I want to share some things
I'm obviously not a mod, but j-pop should be good to go in this sub. It's the same idea after all, just not as widespread, and not as popular. I usually just include it under the K-Pop umbrella though since there's quite a lot of Japanese k-pop idols.

I never got into j-pop specifically, but they also call them "idols," so that's really all I needed to know, lol. It might not be *quite* as satanic/masonic as K-pop, if my switch game "idol manager" is anything to go by, and they don't dress as skimpy, etc. But Japan has always been extremely Satanic in other mediums, like the absolutely absurd amount of anime/manga glorifying demons, false gender roles, same-sex attraction, and the lousy horror movies they're known for.

I'd gladly move to SK or Japan, over China any day of the week, and without a second thought, lol. SK/J are worse than the US for sure, because they have far less dissidents and people knowing to speak up in general (i.e. the nail that sticks out, gets hammered down, they're just too conditioned in both countries). But China is just NWO in FULL force! Speaking of which, I think they are the ones who had Shinzo Abe killed.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Pretending to be rich...to keep up with appearances...

Yes i posted the same video in this thread too..anyway they didn't get paid properly by their company at least some of them ..Solar of Mamamoo also have or had a youtube Channel ,so Rbw didn't paid her and the group that much..

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yes i posted the same video in this thread too..anyway they didn't get paid properly by their company at least some of them ..Solar of Mamamoo also have or had a youtube Channel ,so Rbw didn't paid her and the group that much..
Oops...my apologies...I didn't know that you have already posted this...