Jpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
I am not familiar with many JPOP artists but I heard Johnny Kitagawa who was the founder of Johnny's and associates was a close friend of Michael Jackson. Weird coincidence right?

Many trainees and idols from his company revealed how they had been SA'd by him before and after his death but no action was taken against him because he was very influential and had connections with very powerful people in Japan

minnie82

Superstar
I am not familiar with many JPOP artists but I heard Johnny Kitagawa who was the founder of Johnny's and associates was a close friend of Michael Jackson. Weird coincidence right?

Many trainees and idols from his company revealed how they had been SA'd by him before and after his death but no action was taken against him because he was very influential and had connections with very powerful people in Japan
Yes he was like the japanese Lou Pearlman

arhur12

Star
YouTube keeps recommending this Japanese artist so I clicked on the video today and this is honestly scary. I watched this on mute and it looks like this guy is doing some kind of spell. See his hand movements and expressions.

This guy is gaining popularity recently I saw YouTubers reacting to his songs and his MV has decent number of views for a JPOP artist.

JennieAlice

Rookie
YouTube keeps recommending this Japanese artist so I clicked on the video today and this is honestly scary. I watched this on mute and it looks like this guy is doing some kind of spell. See his hand movements and expressions.

This guy is gaining popularity recently I saw YouTubers reacting to his songs and his MV has decent number of views for a JPOP artist.
This song is mega viral on tiktok

00kpop00

Established

This Perfume MV has the transhuman, Agenda 2030, 5G and "AI-smart-cities" agendas.

The girlgroup Perfume, this MV called "Future Pop" is from 2018, yet the years shown in the beginning of the MV are 2020-2030. The word "5G" is clearly seen at the end of the MV.

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Eyeyoume back to her beta xes kitten programming. She is way too old for this. No matter how established you are they still own you.
20230330_011955.jpg

I wonder what happened to her dad. I looked her up and it says she never met her dad and didn't keep contact later on.

She had a picture from one of her album from 2003 where she is on a mirror (personality split? MK influence) with numbers written.

I look into this too and people think this is when her father died or when she was forced to abort her child. Whatever truth is notice the numbers.

are numbers of the beast

memorialjacket004.jpg

minnie82

Superstar

This Perfume MV has the transhuman, Agenda 2030, 5G and "AI-smart-cities" agendas.

The girlgroup Perfume, this MV called "Future Pop" is from 2018, yet the years shown in the beginning of the MV are 2020-2030. The word "5G" is clearly seen at the end of the MV.
I notice that this group have many symbolisms in their videos