Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
A dime a dozen..."boring" is a mild word to describe it. The song, the voice, the dance...a dried, wilted flower has a better chance of becoming an art...Sorry Jisoo...how about an early retirement?
Yes even Nayeon from Twice that she's not s great dancer ,danced better than Jisoo in her Pop mv,the song give me no emotion ,in the video she looks bored and emotionless the whole,she acted like a robot

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yes even Nayeon from Twice that she's not s great dancer ,danced better than Jisoo in her Pop mv,the song give me no emotion ,in the video she looks bored and emotionless the whole,she acted like a robot
True! She even looked more natural and alive in this Epik High MV years ago...

loginine

Veteran
Rational or not, this Korean woman's sentiment echoes the general irrationality of the family dynamics in the SK culture...making marriage unattractive, thereby, resulting into subsequent decline in population growth...Interestingly, many of them living in the western countries, have realized their own culture's "irrational" expectations of them, in comparison...
I also think one of the main agendas is to destroy the family unit and marriage completely. I actually liked the way SK viewed marriage and family, and I don’t see why that’s a bad thing. Like, I’m not talking about toxic relationships, but just having things how God set them up to be is nothing wrong.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I also think one of the main agendas is to destroy the family unit and marriage completely. I actually liked the way SK viewed marriage and family, and I don’t see why that’s a bad thing. Like, I’m not talking about toxic relationships, but just having things how God set them up to be is nothing wrong.
That's true. There's been an agenda to destroy the family unit. SK family dynamic is fundamentally founded on Confucian family values...but that's mostly not being practiced now...since over the last decade or so... The Biblical family set up is the best way to go...but the SK society had veered away from that, too. Materialism and self-survival have become front and center now in the "modern" world...

minnie82

Superstar
What is with yg?? All their songs have the most bland instrumentals. This is so bad and lazy but it will get praised like everything they shit out.
Yes watch the comment section infact, the problem is that YG give the solo to the less charismatic Bp member ..but since the others have solos too, so for not mistreating they give her the solo too ..

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star

minnie82

Superstar
What's wrong with her
She is actress whose death was really suspicious. And all her works were cancelled and she was ignored bcz she wore this dress. Literally her whole career ended. But jeeny twerks don't even wear proper clothes and now in that vedio she was in just inners yet people won't point out her.
yes this is a video from her yt channel that she did before her death :