Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PrincessPunch

Veteran
these idols must have terribly stupid parents for not seeing the evil they allow them to sign up for.
oh trust me the parents know. i mean think about all the evils and the "dark side of kpop" that is exposed in the media along with all the suicides and deaths that happen in the industry. s3ungri literally ran a whole sex trafficking prostitution ring for fucks sake. these parents are sure as hell aware what goes on behind the scenes. they are evil period and just as fame-hungry and obsessed as their fame-desperate children. and i have no doubt most of these idols parents are in shady dark money business behind the scenes as well.

minnie82

Superstar
oh trust me the parents know. i mean think about all the evils and the "dark side of kpop" that is exposed in the media along with all the suicides and deaths that happen in the industry. s3ungri literally ran a whole sex trafficking prostitution ring for fucks sake. these parents are sure as hell aware what goes on behind the scenes. they are evil period and just as fame-hungry and obsessed as their fame-desperate children. and i have no doubt most of these idols parents are in shady dark money business behind the scenes as well.
Yes the one that start very young were sold by the parents ,so ..

wonderer

Rookie
Guys I need your help, I'm being harassed by the illuminãtí they hate me because I tried to exposed them by telling the truth about the transgender world we live in on Facebook and they won't harassing me. I begged them to stop harassing me and I will not expose them anymore but they still keep on harassing me. They want me to support homosexuality and transgenderism. My life is a mess right now because of them and made me realize that non transgendered people are the most oppressed people in this world. I can't take all the hurt and pain they cause daily in my life anymore I hope someone can help meplease pray for me please help me because I can't take it anymore

Ive new mv, any thoughts , their aura is very dark in these , plus them dancing at 00:44 , the image behind them , looks a devil with horn :

collapse of the european union(the 12 stars above the girl who is on the roof signal it). the euro. see how they are burning up the wings in the beginning of the video? a bird with burned wings can not fly. also signals phoenix.
them dancing in front of the pink devil shaped door = hybrid beast system which will include all types of forbidden and unclean beings living among humanity openly.
they are wearing red + white jackets = pink
and the pink is highlighted with the devil door.
pink:
- heart chakra=devil in the heart.
- pink beings = hybrids/entities.
- color of both innocence and passion
- eos=aurora=dawn

OrinaCano

Established
By the Grace of the LORD a life has been saved from the devil. Blac Chyna (Angela) is now free from the shackles of devil and is now reborn in the LORD.

Now I hope and pray that more lives are freed from the shackles of devil and more lives are saved in the LORD.

She has also removed all her fillers, implants and most notably the "Baphomet" tattoo from her body. She even vehemently exposed devil.

“Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, ''Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests".
~ Luke 2:13-14 ~

PRAISE THE LORD.

OrinaCano

Established
Guys I need your help, I'm being harassed by the illuminãtí they hate me because I tried to exposed them by telling the truth about the transgender world we live in on Facebook and they won't harassing me. I begged them to stop harassing me and I will not expose them anymore but they still keep on harassing me. They want me to support homosexuality and transgenderism. My life is a mess right now because of them and made me realize that non transgendered people are the most oppressed people in this world. I can't take all the hurt and pain they cause daily in my life anymore I hope someone can help meplease pray for me please help me because I can't take it anymore
I am praying for you Dear.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Listen prayerfully to Psalm 91... God's mercies abound...cry out to Him for help and He will answer you...In the Powerful Name of Jesus Christ! Amen!

e-Enoch

Superstar
By the Grace of the LORD a life has been saved from the devil. Blac Chyna (Angela) is now free from the shackles of devil and is now reborn in the LORD.

Now I hope and pray that more lives are freed from the shackles of devil and more lives are saved in the LORD.

She has also removed all her fillers, implants and most notably the "Baphomet" tattoo from her body. She even vehemently exposed devil.

“Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, ''Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests".

PRAISE THE LORD.

John 8:12

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

minnie82

Superstar
I will pray for you

minnie82

Superstar
the mv teaser of Bp Jisoo solo song
, the movement with the arms .at 00:14.omg, plus i don't know it was a fashion ad or a video clip :

Last edited:
collapse of the european union(the 12 stars above the girl who is on the roof signal it). the euro. see how they are burning up the wings in the beginning of the video? a bird with burned wings can not fly. also signals phoenix.
them dancing in front of the pink devil shaped door = hybrid beast system which will include all types of forbidden and unclean beings living among humanity openly.
they are wearing red + white jackets = pink
and the pink is highlighted with the devil door.
pink:
- heart chakra=devil in the heart.
- pink beings = hybrids/entities.
- color of both innocence and passion
- eos=aurora=dawn
Can you take a look at G-Dragon's absurd demonic drawings a few years back if you haven't already? I cannot for the life of me make sense of them (and that's probably a good thing, lol). I just know they're deeply demonic. Break those down for me image-by-image the best you can?

This is why many Korean women would rather stay single and go extinct...

You say this as if it's rational on their part. Look at, for example, the types of individuals female k-pop idols (obviously absurdly attractive in many cases and could be with whoever they choose) associate themselves with. Essentially working for demons, and a lot of them are not male. Then they come over to Hollywood every now and then to perform on late-night tv, coachella, global tours, etc. And who do they always hang out with? Not normal people... at all. Not even their fans. They reject us men and gravitate to everything that's not in their own best interest. There's actually a lot of good men in SK, too, women just don't want the good ones, it's literally the same issue as here in the West.

Get away from the trans, get away from the businessmen, get away from the fashion/music/film industry, get the hell away from the assholes and choose a real person, to do otherwise is their fault.

Last edited:
Good points. (And not to mention with how many idols are linked to various stratum of royalty, their families are surely evil.)

PRAISE THE LORD.
I love that she said, " I was watching the video again and wanted to show you this because if you look closely at my mouth you can hear the spirits leaving my body." We need more conversions ASAP by big artists/celebrities. I want Marylin Manson to come to God, it'd be a great testimony although he may be too far gone because he's probably done everything Satanic one can think of.

e-Enoch

Superstar
You say this as if it's rational on their part. Look at, for example, the types of individuals female k-pop idols (obviously absurdly attractive in many cases and could be with whoever they choose) associate themselves with. Essentially working for demons, and a lot of them are not male. Then they come over to Hollywood every now and then to perform in late-night tv, coachella, global tours, etc. And who do they always hang out with? Not normal people... at all. Not even their fans. They reject us men and gravitate to everything that's not in their own best interest. There's actually a lot of good men in SK, too, women just don't want the good ones, it's literally the same issue as here in the West. Get away from the trans, get away from the businessmen, get away from the fashion/music/film industry, get the hell away from the assholes and choose a real person, to do otherwise is their fault.
Rational or not, this Korean woman's sentiment echoes the general irrationality of the family dynamics in the SK culture...making marriage unattractive, thereby, resulting into subsequent decline in population growth...Interestingly, many of them living in the western countries, have realized their own culture's "irrational" expectations of them, in comparison...