Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Volkihari

Established
I got interested in bo@ again. She has been a singer for over 20 years but only has one #1 song. The one that has the most in your face symbolism.

Notice the numbers I color.

View attachment 85634

View attachment 85635

View attachment 85636

Lot of 3 and 6 which are numbers of the beast. She was 18 (1+8=9) too when the song came out.

This is from the music video. She dances on a masonic checkerboard. Women dancers dressed like men in black and white. Gender bending and duality. Do what thou wilt.

View attachment 85637

This is her between the 2 pillars.

View attachment 85638

View attachment 85639

At the end she dances with this creepy guy who comes out of nowhere to dance with her. Dancing with the devil?

View attachment 85640

I want to look more into her. She is so iinteresting because she has lasted so long and her peers have fallen off of earth but she's still kicking and releasing. Lot of deaths and misfortune around her too.
Yes, the legendary artists like her are interesting because the pattern is usually they go from being groomed themselves to becoming handlers. And she's called the Queen of KPOP it's like Madonna in seniority and experience

minnie82

Superstar
Yes, the legendary artists like her are interesting because the pattern is usually they go from being groomed themselves to becoming handlers. And she's called the Queen of KPOP it's like Madonna in seniority and experience
She's more like Britney than Madonna ..because they both starter at young age etc

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Exactly. Now She's also a creative director and in charge of mental health AKA programming.

This woman has absolutely no credentials but she is in charge of mental health? She is allowed to do this with a drug habit?

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Crazy the amount of time I've seen SK2 members say "dont watch other idols" "only look at us" "only us in your mind" during their concerts or lives. Trying to increase the possessiveness of the fans.
So they 're trying to mind controlled the fans ..

diley

Established
Last video of actress 0h inHyè, which was posted here. Found her death was suspicious and everyone claims that she asked for help in her last video.

Check these comments, it's giving chills...

20230403_110617.jpg
Screenshot_20230403-004201.jpg

Morse code of the glitch~
Screenshot_20230403-003332.jpg

What she said ???!
Screenshot_20230403-003215.jpg

Meaning of 48 !
Screenshot_20230403-002836.jpg

Abt her last post in insta which is actually not there now. She tagged a lawyer in that post. Seems like that lawyer deleted all his social media accs and disappeared. No future investigations r made with this man abt this case. No updates abt him and case as well.
Screenshot_20230403-002508.jpg

Coincidence of 4 & 8...
Screenshot_20230403-001254.jpg

Yes it's reveresed and creepy. Some say the camera was upside down.
Cmon she's y0utuber, don't she know how to record a video with proper camera position + she used to edit her own videos. It's possible that she could have reshooted the video or delete the particular glitch part but didn't do that instead she posted the video with the glitch and mentioned that this video has glitches and pls avoid it. Which says she clearly wanted everyone to see glitch part and find out that she needs help.

Time reverse ~ indicating time is up, usually rewind denotes past or when someone is de@d at a moment, his/her past will have glimpse.
Mirror image 8:30(8 × 6 = 48)
She wants to say that her life is gonna end at 48. This number which completely describes de@th in this case.
Screenshot_20230403-004605.jpg

Another y0utuber abt this case

This is so suspicious !!!
They all diead at the age 36 !
Like around same time period. Can this be sth beyond. Alike ClùB 2⁷ ???!

Were they sacrificed for the sake of popularity of kp0p,kdram@ and $k ?????!

Attachments

arhur12

Star
Màrk lèè's new album.. Gölden Höur

View attachment 85764View attachment 85765View attachment 85766
One eye symbolism... i wonder what all that yellow color stands for??
IU's concert at Jamsil Stadium was named "Golden Hour" as well.
I Googled Golden Hour and found this:

"In photography, the golden hour is the period of daytime shortly after sunrise or before sunset, during which daylight is redder and softer than when the sun is higher in the sky"

Now, Guys I do not know if Christianity says something about this but I am Muslim and we are told specifically not to pray before sun sets completely and I am not 100% sure about this but I think we can't pray before sunrises completely in the morning as well because this is the time when apparently Sun worshippers do their "prayers". So, I think these musicians are doing sun worship here. Mark in particular he is Leo and Leo is said to be ruled by the Sun in astrology so I think he is going to do some sun ritual.

sandonthebeach

Established
stiff dancing, the song is kinda boring, that's kinda remind me Jennie "Solo" mv :

Very average and forgettable, like her dancing. Also, her singing is nothing really out of this world.
What is with yg?? All their songs have the most bland instrumentals. This is so bad and lazy but it will get praised like everything they shit out.
Like other BP songs, but YG has money to pay and dumb fans. Looks like a fashion brand catalog.

minnie82

Superstar
Very average and forgettable, like her dancing. Also, her singing is nothing really out of this world.

Like other BP songs, but YG has money to pay and dumb fans. Looks like a fashion brand catalog.
The only good things about the mv,were the locations,i think it Was filmed in Europe..

arhur12

Star

minnie82

Superstar
T@emin's back from the military guys but is it just me or he looks different? As an ex-Sh@wol I can easily recognize member's faces but somehow the person in these countdown and comeback selfies does not look like the T@emin we know. I don't know why Sh@wols are not talking about this but this does not look like Tm. Do you guys think he got cloned?
He doesn't look ok