Katy Perry Shocking Therapy Session

Aero

Superstar
He was definitely trying to handle her. That's very unhealthy, so it's no wonder they didn't last long. Having to behave a certain way for people is a nightmare we all kind of live in. Like we always have to put on masks, personas and armor. So if there is one person you shouldn't need any of that with, it's your lover.

TMT

Star
she is GROSS glad she got exposed
There is nothing gross about her, and I mean this respectfully Devvy, cuz I like you, but I'm sure she smells better than you and your organic deodorant.

williejonesjr

Veteran

Katy's doppleganger?

"Was Katy Perry’s meltdown a hammed up, planned routine as a PR stunt, or part of an actual occult mind control project used with pop stars? The goofy, obscure 80s film Legend of Billie Jean appears to shed a lot of light on the tactic of
creating revolutionary SJW
pop stars, staged events, as well as mind control."
No comparison. Helen Slater was H.O.T. Katy is ... meh, at best.

Last edited:

tanayahenry

Rookie
Idk if I would call it breaking down. Eventually you hit a crossroad in the Mk Ultra programming. Like you can continue to pretend it's not real and live in the torture chamber. Or embrace it and not be tortured so much. And it really is that simple. Some people can handle the torture and some people can't. I took it like a champ and was like, that's it? You just have to go through the worst thing you can probably imagine. And you're good. Nobody can get to you that bad anymore.
Uh.. you intrigue me. Honestly.

tanayahenry

Rookie
don't they start pretty young like babies? not sure how they could know which are intelligent...
I think I read (or heard) they put the babies through a whole heap of things and then determine which ones differ from the 'average' baby when they're at a certain age. Something like that anyways. Who knows if it's true. =/

Aero

Superstar
Uh.. you intrigue me. Honestly.
Oh really? How come? I'm just way too casual about it all huh.

And they don't torture you as a baby. But they might torture your mom and dad. They definitely picked us out before we were born, or right after though. They want premature babies only. They only pick the "fighters" for Mk Ultra. People who would basically be the best soldiers, and complete the missions.

Devine

Star
There is nothing gross about her, and I mean this respectfully Devvy, cuz I like you, but I'm sure she smells better than you and your organic deodorant.
LOL!!!!! oh, i'm sure she does! i'm sure all the celebrities do. they look better too but im not trying to do what they do :) i like you too TMT for some unknown reason. but i think you might be a pervert since you love to defend them all

Aero

Superstar
Well I live Mk Ultra every day. So as far as I'm concerned I can react however I want to. I've gotten some flak from other victims who were ruined by MK. This is just how I cope, nobody is there to help if I'm hobbling around all wounded and shit. When I put myself out there it's always better for me. The more I "play" the better my mood always is.

People are welcome to test my knowledge on the subject. I've read all the good sources, and it's all matched up with my personal experiences. The articles on this site are pretty accurate regarding MK Ultra. Specifically the stuff about brain waves, and alter egos. I think that some of the terms we used detract from what we are trying to do.

The term I take issue with most is "slave". Because that just makes people want to abuse the victims more. It just adds more sensationalism to it, and that's the opposite of what it actually is. In my hometown I'm like a God, everyone that has figured it out wants to learn from me. But the reality is I should be locked up in solitary confinement forever.

Devine

Star
Well I live Mk Ultra every day. So as far as I'm concerned I can react however I want to. I've gotten some flak from other victims who were ruined by MK. This is just how I cope, nobody is there to help if I'm hobbling around all wounded and shit. When I put myself out there it's always better for me. The more I "play" the better my mood always is.

People are welcome to test my knowledge on the subject. I've read all the good sources, and it's all matched up with my personal experiences. The articles on this site are pretty accurate regarding MK Ultra. Specifically the stuff about brain waves, and alter egos. I think that some of the terms we used detract from what we are trying to do.

The term I take issue with most is "slave". Because that just makes people want to abuse the victims more. It just adds more sensationalism to it, and that's the opposite of what it actually is. In my hometown I'm like a God, everyone that has figured it out wants to learn from me. But the reality is I should be locked up in solitary confinement forever.
you talk as if you are some sort of god. but i don't really believe you have anything to teach anyone.

Devine

Star
Oh really? How come? I'm just way too casual about it all huh.

And they don't torture you as a baby. But they might torture your mom and dad. They definitely picked us out before we were born, or right after though. They want premature babies only. They only pick the "fighters" for Mk Ultra. People who would basically be the best soldiers, and complete the missions.
every account i have read has mentioned torture to babies. but, i hope what i've read is not true. i hope that none of this shit is true.

Aero

Superstar
People have to open their eyes on their own. I can't do that for you. You can believe what you want, it doesn't change the countless who walk with me. If I was really full of it, they wouldn't follow me. But they do, and they aren't about to stop because of a few critics.

I would rather be challenged than be shunned or groveled under. What have you honestly read about torturing babies? Because it's totally pointless. The child experiences what the parents do, so all they need to do is throw some astral projections at the parents. Or channel demons on them. Whatever weird ways to traumatize us started with our parents.

tanayahenry

Rookie
Well, what I've honestly read is that the abuse does start through parents. With stuff like the handler pushing needles into the pregnant mother's tummy to aid in traumatizing the poor baby and mother. I also read that when the baby is born, they force certain 'things' (that i refuse to be descriptive with because it's too sad and sick), cause the baby to choke, and then see if she or he survives through it-- if she/he does, they basically have a 'winner' [term used loosely] and come to their own conclusion that the baby is strong and can handle the torture to come.

Aero

Superstar
What mom would sign up for that? It sounds like "pricking" though. That's where you go to the doctor and they prick your arms and your back with needles to see if you have "allergies". It's really some sick MK ritual though. Idk if they still do it like that anymore, but they did when I was a kid. There has to be a better way to see if a kid has allergies though.

My focus is on the MK stuff that happens today. The stuff that's right in front of our faces, not the weird experiments of the past. Nobody would willing give up their kids to MK Ultra. But nevertheless here we all are.

And the better question is if I actually have a base personality.

tanayahenry

Rookie
My source is "How The Illuminati Create An Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave" that I found on VC's ‘Educate Yourself' tab. Granted, I only read bits because it's quite disturbing. There was quite a detailed description on one of the reviews, though.

Forreal? Wow, that's deep..

Aero

Superstar
My source is "How The Illuminati Create An Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave" that I found on VC's ‘Educate Yourself' tab. Granted, I only read bits because it's quite disturbing. There was quite a detailed description on one of the reviews, though.

Forreal? Wow, that's deep..
Before the MK ultra documents leaked in the 70s. They were probably doing all kinds of fucked up experiments on people. But the simple fact is a lot of that stuff is no longer relevant today. Once you create a mind controlled victim, they can then go out and create more victims. Without the same type of trauma. What I'm saying is all the people I've traumatized, didn't get it as bad as I got. At least not consciously. And this stuff has been going on for like 50 years. That's a lot of time to create mind controlled people who have no clue.

So the undetectable description is perfectly accurate. None of the people learning from me would have any idea about MK, if I didn't tip them off. And once I did the light bulbs went off in their brains. It all suddenly makes sense. Some people aren't just weird, or submissive naturally. It's Mk Ultra programming.

Btw I recommend watching the movie called "Triangle". On the surface it looks like the movie is about a "time loop" but the movie is actually about duality. It's tough to understand, but if you get it. You will better understand what MK children and their parents actually go through.

Maryjane2.0

Rookie
What mom would sign up for that? It sounds like "pricking" though. That's where you go to the doctor and they prick your arms and your back with needles to see if you have "allergies". It's really some sick MK ritual though. Idk if they still do it like that anymore, but they did when I was a kid. There has to be a better way to see if a kid has allergies though.

My focus is on the MK stuff that happens today. The stuff that's right in front of our faces, not the weird experiments of the past. Nobody would willing give up their kids to MK Ultra. But nevertheless here we all are.

And the better question is if I actually have a base personality.
They have blood tests for allergies now.

I don't think peopke realize that repeated abuse can turn into "mind control." Like a woman that stays in an abusive relationship, (esp when she is the breadwinner lol) Your mind starts to "check out," you quit caring because it's easier not to care, and let yourself be pushed around than defend yourself.

tanayahenry

Rookie
Before the MK ultra documents leaked in the 70s. They were probably doing all kinds of fucked up experiments on people. But the simple fact is a lot of that stuff is no longer relevant today. Once you create a mind controlled victim, they can then go out and create more victims. Without the same type of trauma. What I'm saying is all the people I've traumatized, didn't get it as bad as I got. At least not consciously. And this stuff has been going on for like 50 years. That's a lot of time to create mind controlled people who have no clue.

So the undetectable description is perfectly accurate. None of the people learning from me would have any idea about MK, if I didn't tip them off. And once I did the light bulbs went off in their brains. It all suddenly makes sense. Some people aren't just weird, or submissive naturally. It's Mk Ultra programming.

Btw I recommend watching the movie called "Triangle". On the surface it looks like the movie is about a "time loop" but the movie is actually about duality. It's tough to understand, but if you get it. You will better understand what MK children and their parents actually go through.
So, like, what type of shit have you personally experienced, and what type of stuff have you caused people to experience? << if that's too personal, you obvi do not need to answer. I'm just curious and it'll allow me to have a better understanding.

I'll keep the movie suggestion in mind also.