Katy Perry Shocking Therapy Session

The Zone

Star
I find it odd that you would be allowed to share anything if you are indeed a pup. All brainwashing and MK involves disassociation and most cannot remember a thing unless programming breaks or they're allowed to do so. Many in the military unknowingly experience such things and there may be glitches but you talk of this as if it is all in the open. Who follows you and why? If they follow you, why would they allow you to speak on the matter? Are you a functioning member of society as in do you work? Why haven't you made some coin exposing things? I have no doubt you know a lot on the subject of MK and realize it has changed with time, but the riddles and hints serve only to naturally make one skeptical. Do you have alters? Are you trained in how to create others? And if so, why spend so much time telling us on VC forums? o_O

TMT

Star
LOL!!!!! oh, i'm sure she does! i'm sure all the celebrities do. they look better too but im not trying to do what they do :) i like you too TMT for some unknown reason. but i think you might be a pervert since you love to defend them all
I don't defend anybody, but I am opposed to accusing people of the worst thing imaginable with no proof, and I don't like the burn the witch mentality of many people here, including yourself. It's the same kind of mindset that caused lynchings and pogroms. Now you say yourself that you're not religious so I don't understand why you believe in the way you do, but lynchings and witch burnings are part of the Christian tradition.

Also my own mother was molested by her father so I know the pain it causes and I sure don't support it. And that's the point almost all child rapes in the west are by friends or in your precious family units.

Aero

Superstar
So, like, what type of shit have you personally experienced, and what type of stuff have you caused people to experience? << if that's too personal, you obvi do not need to answer. I'm just curious and it'll allow me to have a better understanding.
Demonology, Astral Projections, Masks, Hearing voices. A lot of tripping my nuts off. I've personally astral projected on two people right in their faces. They thought it was a "contact high". LOL there was contact, because I ripped off my own head and threw it at them.

I find it odd that you would be allowed to share anything
Lol what? How do you think VC or anyone else gets the same type of info. Because we experience it all, it's not hard to figure out. Every single music video and movie is filled with MK symbols. So they are allowed to make movies about it, but I can't post on a message board? Where's the logic?

The Zone

Star
Ahh, typical that you address only a single sentence or question while avoiding any real or tangible reveal. You are not speaking to seeing it on screen in a simple video, but claim to be an active participant. Big difference. Teasers will only make some wonder if it is a fantasy. I generally like your offerings but then comes the claims of some all knowing being wrapped up in MKish stuff and offering up no real explanation or attempt to clarify claims when asked of it. So,yeah, nobody is saying you cannot post on a message board and now I am to believe that you are a handler as well? My leg is only so long with claims without proof of any kind, especially when you avoid answering the obvious questions one might have with said claims. Spell it out one time with clarity for us.

rainerann

Star
Well, what I've honestly read is that the abuse does start through parents. With stuff like the handler pushing needles into the pregnant mother's tummy to aid in traumatizing the poor baby and mother. I also read that when the baby is born, they force certain 'things' (that i refuse to be descriptive with because it's too sad and sick), cause the baby to choke, and then see if she or he survives through it-- if she/he does, they basically have a 'winner' [term used loosely] and come to their own conclusion that the baby is strong and can handle the torture to come.
There isn't always a set itinerary or even an age that is required to begin this type of abuse. I actually think people are even trying to use it independently of larger networks now because the information is readily available on the internet. I have met people who have experienced mind control in day care. However, I don't know whether it was too hard for them to face the abuse starting from their parents yet. It may have been. She was still very young.

Most of the information we have on the subject comes from victims testimonies, which means in order to understand this subject, you have to understand how to hear the victims. It is good if you want to study this subject to study other sources on dealing with victims of abuse. This way you will understand that a lot of time, something like MK ultra is going to be specific to the person. Not everyone likes chocolate ice cream, so chocolate ice cream is not going to be a reward in every case after the abuse. This won't create a love bomb for everyone. So many things are going to be specific to the person. In fact, customization of abuse is another way to isolate the victim. If the victim cannot find another person who can identify with them in their abuse, they are twice as likely to keep silent for fear of being the one where even the most sympathetic person will say something like, "that is so weird."

This is where the term programming because a good metaphor. Programming is a unique process that uses shared functions at times to create unique programs and applications. They can share a function or a piece of code, but that code will be used to produce a completely different program with a different user interface and maybe nothing in common outside of this shared piece of code that is stored within lines and lines of code.

So you can share a process like electroshock, but you can use a different source or a different script. I have heard stories of people who were videotaped being electrocuted. I have heard stories of people who were punished with electroshock. So, for example, the person who was videotaped might feel uncomfortable if everyone was listening to the story of how the person felt when they were punished with electroshock. The person might get responses from the people listening like "you didn't deserve it," or "it wasn't your fault," but the person who wasn't punished with electroshock might start to wonder if they would say the same thing to her if she told her story. So this makes her feel afraid that the people might not feel it was as bad as the other person's story, so she doesn't say anything about it. That is how abuse works. This is how victim's are silenced.

Therefore, what happened is that people studied this process and developed MK ultra from these studies that were taking place long before it was practiced on people in the community or given to the community to practice.

Fortunately, during the r*pe crisis movement, there was a wave of exposure of sexual abuse that had always been taking place for reasons of mind control or not. One of the earliest sexual abuse recovery books was called "The Courage to Heal." This actually happened simultaneously as the MK ultra documents were exposed and released to the public.

If you read early victim stories that came from the r*pe crisis movement that don't always include MK ultra dissociation, there is a trend. Most people who began recovery when the r*pe crisis movement was beginning were much older when they started addressing the abuse they dissociated.

I read a book called My Father's House: A Memoir of Incest and of Healing published in 1989. She was in her 40's I believe, when she began coping with the way she was abused and how she had hidden her father's abuse for so long. Silencing the Voices was published in 1997 by a woman who also began recovery from abuse as an older woman. Then there was A Nation Betrayed written in 2001 by a victim of early mind control who also didn't begin treatment till she was older or until the r*pe crisis movement brought with it the opportunity for even victims of mind control to heal. These early testimonies of recovering from abuse that led to a dissociative state all began around this time and took different amounts of time until they were able to complete testimonies.

Now, what we are seeing is people beginning this process much younger. People as young as 16 and 17 are already starting to realize that they have been in dissociative states. However, it will probably still take another ten years for this next generation to be able to complete testimonies that will fill in pieces of this puzzle, but there is definitely another force at work exposing what is being done in the darkness.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
No I'm not a handler. I mean I guess I could try to force myself into the life of a beta kitten. And play that role, but I'd rather knife myself. And dissociation comes from Trauma, which people remember forever. Unless they are super young, and for me I was old enough to remember a few things. Which I've talked about a little bit here before. Harassing phone calls, people scaring me with masks, and a lot of weird doctor visits.

Who walks with me? I think I got a few celebrities, some vice presidents and probably even some presidents. I probably have a lot of connections that I don't know about. And yeah I work 5 days a week, people love me or hate me. I'm super weird I don't talk that much, but I can zap your brain. And nobody could stop me from writing about these things. In fact I think they want me to talk about it more.

"They" being the society I am part of. A cult that clearly follows the mystery religions. People who are clearly running the Mk Ultra show. People who programmed me with alters. Like Freddy Kruegar. And the Carver from that movie "Push". But I probably have a ton of alter egos, and I don't know which one is really which. Some triggers are so obvious though, others not so much. And I can program people with alters, but couldn't tell you how. It's all subconscious.

The Zone

Star
Well, you're more entertaining than your average comic book:cool: Please don't zap my brain or go Freddy K on me. Honestly, what you are saying sounds like gang stalking. Were you in the military? How are you a part of the mystery religion society? Do you like hang out with them?

Aero

Superstar
It is like gang stalking. Good one. It's like I have something they want, or crave. And it's clearly related to Mk ultra because I'm not that entertaining. Or I at least never get any credit for it. Like I might be immune to fame and fortune.

Aero is an alter ego too, but I'll get into that later. This isn't a thread about me. I wasn't in the Military, but have been close to a lot of people who were. I'm reminded of my time in the "workshop". Make no mistake, I have real horror stories. But I'm not going to dig up old graves.

The Zone

Star
A lot of times the great reveal of those who feel gang stalked is brainwashing. They've carried out many experiments over the years which include social engineering and mass hypnosis. I know some who have simply researched the subject of GS in search engines and claimed it started happening to them within hours or a day. A lot of psy ops...

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
I don't defend anybody, but I am opposed to accusing people of the worst thing imaginable with no proof, and I don't like the burn the witch mentality of many people here, including yourself. It's the same kind of mindset that caused lynchings and pogroms. Now you say yourself that you're not religious so I don't understand why you believe in the way you do, but lynchings and witch burnings are part of the Christian tradition.

Also my own mother was molested by her father so I know the pain it causes and I sure don't support it. And that's the point almost all child rapes in the west are by friends or in your precious family units.

Is this the woman you're sympathizing with and think is unfairly persecuted by the 'conspiracy' community? Serious question and not sarcastic, if you genuinely think that way I need to know.

For the record, I'm not into 'burning witches' - but I certainly don't condone of promoting this kind of material, either. I don't think Abramovic's 'art' is inspiring, funny or even 'art' in the first place - it's just plain sick and disgusting.

No I'm not a handler. I mean I guess I could try to force myself into the life of a beta kitten. And play that role, but I'd rather knife myself. And dissociation comes from Trauma, which people remember forever. Unless they are super young, and for me I was old enough to remember a few things. Which I've talked about a little bit here before. Harassing phone calls, people scaring me with masks, and a lot of weird doctor visits.

Who walks with me? I think I got a few celebrities, some vice presidents and probably even some presidents. I probably have a lot of connections that I don't know about. And yeah I work 5 days a week, people love me or hate me. I'm super weird I don't talk that much, but I can zap your brain. And nobody could stop me from writing about these things. In fact I think they want me to talk about it more.

"They" being the society I am part of. A cult that clearly follows the mystery religions. People who are clearly running the Mk Ultra show. People who programmed me with alters. Like Freddy Kruegar. And the Carver from that movie "Push". But I probably have a ton of alter egos, and I don't know which one is really which. Some triggers are so obvious though, others not so much. And I can program people with alters, but couldn't tell you how. It's all subconscious.
Can you explain what you're talking about and who you are? Perhaps in another thread, so this doesn't get further hi-jacked. Honestly, your posts here make little sense, especially this quoted one, and it's difficult for me to believe you. You claim to both have presidential connections, have a 'following' and yet be able to speak completely openly about this on a 'conspiracy theory' forum. The MK Ultra/Monarch programs are absolutely not something to be joked around with. I'm not saying you're doing that but I'm requesting clarity and accuracy when talking about this subject. I've you've been through these programs and been traumatized by it, going on to even further participate in using it on others as you describe I don't think the way you're talking about the topic here is appropriate, especially not for yourself and your own integrity's sake. If you've been through these programs I'm very sorry to learn and you have my sympathies.

Aero

Superstar
What's not clear? Idk why I'm supposed to rehash the entire history of Mk Ultra. And offer up all this meat from my life, when it wont make one bit of difference. I don't care how skeptical you want to be. If proving anything meant something to me, maybe I'll give you more.

In over 1,000 posts and plenty of time and data out there to research. I would think people can use their own brains to figure it out. The abused become the abusers. The hunted become the hunter. I'm Jason Bourne times a million.

The Zone

Star
Aero, with all due respect you make some unusual claims. If you don't want people to question you then simply not mention things as above. Jason Bourne times a million? You would have us believe you are deadly dangerous or a ticking time bomb waiting to get a keyword for a mission. Perhaps some of the darkness is self induced in some way. maybe? You contribute so nicely to conversations but then throw out some zingers which beg for attention that you then don't want. This will only continue if you keep mentioning you were/are MK'd, etc. Honestly, I like you much more when you leave the stuff which is like rolling a grenade in a conversation only to expect fellow posters to ignore it. You mentioned that you are quiet in real life, but that certainly is not the case here. Again, I like your contributions but the MK stuff is hard to turn a blind eye too with minimal explanations.

Aero

Superstar
The questions are fine but you aren't asking much. It's more like a guilt trip, which is the same shit everyone in the public does. Like I'm the bad guy, I created Mk Ultra. I gave myself alter egos that act out on their own. Like thanks for the support. That's why none of these celebs would ever talk about it. Not because it's hard to prove. But because people are reactionary. They either wont believe it, or turn against them. Or both.

Sorry it's tough to tell the mind fuck of a story that is Mk Ultra. I thought people got the memo. That's kind of the whole point of it all.

TMT

Star

Is this the woman you're sympathizing with and think is unfairly persecuted by the 'conspiracy' community? Serious question and not sarcastic, if you genuinely think that way I need to know.

For the record, I'm not into 'burning witches' - but I certainly don't condone of promoting this kind of material, either. I don't think Abramovic's 'art' is inspiring, funny or even 'art' in the first place - it's just plain sick and disgusting.

I'm not here to defend her work, but prove a crime she is responsible for. You can't because there is none. I personally see nothing wrong with any of the images you posted, and you just fear it because you're brainwashed by garbage dogma.

tanayahenry

Rookie
Apologies to Aero because... I didn't realize my curious self would cause such adverse reactions through you simply replying to my questions, albeit vaguely. You're definitely peculiar, thus there's hella questions that arise for most of us here, as well as doubts, but I'm certainly not gonna say you haven't suffered through/experienced the stuff you say when I don't know your life. At all.

rainerann

Star
The questions are fine but you aren't asking much. It's more like a guilt trip, which is the same shit everyone in the public does. Like I'm the bad guy, I created Mk Ultra. I gave myself alter egos that act out on their own. Like thanks for the support. That's why none of these celebs would ever talk about it. Not because it's hard to prove. But because people are reactionary. They either wont believe it, or turn against them. Or both.

Sorry it's tough to tell the mind fuck of a story that is Mk Ultra. I thought people got the memo. That's kind of the whole point of it all.
I think the problem is that you blur the line between victim and perpetrator too much. On the one hand you are saying you are victim, on the other hand you are claiming to revel in being a perpetrator with an audience trying to learn your moves. It is difficult to absorb the way you are relating this information in a way that often feels threatening to the audience with your talk of psychically attacking people without them knowing, which I am assuming is why you are saying people are trying to learn from you. They want to learn how to psychically attack people too.

For the record, I believe you. So I will tell the audience that this is basically a faith based endeavor. All you really have to do if you are ever in a situation where you feel this is happening is visual a counter move. You can visualize that whatever was thrown at you dissolving. You can picture it being moved somewhere else. It is very similar to the verse in scripture that says, "He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." (Matthew 17:20). The trick is that you cannot doubt that this is happening. These are really very basic things. Doubt is often seen as the way the enemy gets the upper hand in church settings. It is the same thing here. You don't even need to astrally project to do it.

Maybe that person you threw your head at would have liked to know this. So there it is, but you can't be both and expect a completely positive response. If you want to tell us your story from the perspective of the abuse you suffered and how it changed you, this will get a much more positive response I guarantee you. If you want to play that card just to guilt your audience into not questioning you when you talk about being a perpetrator because it is not your fault that you learned what you did. You won't get the same positive response, I'm sorry. You're not a child. You are a grown man. You are either in or out and if you want to be in, then you are not going to get a completely positive response from me. I'm sorry. I can sympathize with the things you have suffered in your life, but I won't listen to you use them as an excuse to revel in the attention that you get as a perpetrator on some level.

That is not a reflection on any other person who has experienced this and actually wants help getting out of that lifestyle. There is no reason they should expect rejection based on the response you are getting for riding the line between perp and victim. Some people just want to get out, period. There is no reason to believe that they would get a negative response just because you get questions for relating how you perpetuate these things on other people.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Thanks for putting some thought into your responses as usual, Rainerann.

All I can say is that I don't mean to send mixed signals. Talking about Mk Ultra isn't like talking about basketball. The words don't just roll off the tongue, like this isn't something I've practiced. At all. I'm working on crafting my message to be the most accurate, and not paint myself in a negative light. But it's hard. Accuracy takes details that people don't like. Or they are afraid of.

I'm just trying to say the truth as I know it, without sugar coating. But I get that I fuck that up often.