Katy Perry Shocking Therapy Session

Devine

Star
And then gets angry when people ask him to be more specific. Maybe it's a new form of MK brainwashing for us internet sheeple through cycles of annoying, ever repeating vague and brag posting interspersed with moments of actual lucid and interesting posting
LOL you said it man

Devine

Star
I felt like I've answered a lot of questions about MK. If you want specifics than have a specific question. I talked about some of my traumatic experiences. And I'm clearly a dissociated person. Like I smoke weed constantly and still don't sleep.

If I'm annoying you, than I'm annoyed. I'm annoyed by having to explain Mk Ultra on a website that is dedicated to Mk Ultra. It's literally the main point of this entire website. I should have some leeway to be vague and not get criticized.

I'm convinced most people don't know how to respond to MK unless I'm making you feel guilty. Like the second I brag about finding a piece of my stolen life, people's empathy shuts off. And reactions turn up.
ok well the deal is that most of us on this site are VERY OPPOSED to MK being done to people. you make yourself out to be a willing participant and that makes people mad

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Camidria

Veteran
You don't have to apologize because the reactions should be expected. It is like a broken mirror. It's like I have to tell the story from multiple perspectives or it wont make sense. Consciously I feel like I can handle my problems without alter-egos. But that isn't the truth, and there is nothing I can do about it. So I may appear to be hurt, angry, childlike, or egotistical. But that's not how myself actually feels. It's not who I am.
There is something you can do about it, there is someone that can integrate you and that have integrated and made whole what was broken in many people. You know who I am talking about, Jesus.... And please understand I am telling you this to give you hope, you have to make your own choices if you want to start a journey to being whole, and you can be, but it involves Jesus. My heart aches to know there is a way out for you, one you are unwilling to take....

Shadow

Rookie
Her breakdown definitely seems like a programming glitch she definitely broke down I would've never wanted that situation to be filmed. I wonder what things she had seen before that to do with trauma, MK ultra, etc

sailormoon

Established
To tell you the truth, I can’t stand Katy Perry. I never could. I have a very strong intuition about people and I just always knew something was off with her, I don’t like her. However after reading this resurfaced forum I decided to check out her IG. She is heavily promoting her new album, and her new song is called “Smile”. The artwork for this song is all checkerprint backgrounds or clothing with her dressed as a clown, and the music video is her playing herself as a video game character dressed in clown clothes. Not to mention she is pretty obviously pregnant at this point, to me that is so degrading. Like “look! I’m the industry clown!” I couldn’t help but notice her FROWNING in the photos too. I also creeped on Orlando, since he’s the dad and I notice he heavily posts Covid-19 related and Dr. Fauci support posts. I mean draw your own conclusions there but to me this is the biggest scam of a pandemic ever and all of these actors are completely on board. He also had several photos of himself with bleeding cuts on his face which I found odd (maybe he is on set?)
They also are calling this album the “rebirth” of Katy. I find this so odd since she’s pregnant? And it’s the same shitty bubblegum pop so her style and image aren’t even being reinvented, I mean what about this is a rebirth? Unless of course it’s wordplay, which I suspect it is. She is such an odd character. I mean media essentially glossed over her buying that convenent. Whatever happened with that anyways? Do her and OB live there?

Attachments