Katy Perry Shocking Therapy Session

Karlysymon

Superstar

Katy's doppleganger?

"Was Katy Perry’s meltdown a hammed up, planned routine as a PR stunt, or part of an actual occult mind control project used with pop stars? The goofy, obscure 80s film Legend of Billie Jean appears to shed a lot of light on the tactic of
creating revolutionary SJW
pop stars, staged events, as well as mind control."

JayGirl10

Rookie
I'm not on the forums too frequently but I just came back because I saw that therapy session thingy and then that freaky freak out video a few hours ago and wanted to see if anyone was discussing it. Just... creepy. Good evidence for something wrong with pop stars, MK Ultra or something else.
I did have some questions though, this looked like years ago when she was into the Candyland thing. Why didn't this collapse make news then? How do we know it wasn't part of the show? Is there other video by fans who were there? Really want to verify this video but there's no sure way

Last edited:

Devine

Star
Ps: Nice huge eye at the start of the video!....not. Damn sick elite...

Also changing the names from Katy to Katherine and talking about it like its two different persons, indicates something fishy. I get that he meams the singer Katy and the private Katherine but..its too much like mk terms.

And then she changes her bodylanguage when he mentions Katherine, almost like on command plus the therapist is obviously gay. Its overclear he is gay.

Wish VC would take a look at this. Theres TOO much mk in this.
overclear LOL yeah it was. yeah this is a pure MK demonstration IMO

Devine

Star
unless they're trying to show us how good they've gotten at it, no more twitchy britneys lol
Yah I think this was PR stunt and a whole lot of brainwashing. This was the most vague therapy session that I have ever heard. The therapist keeps saying that Kathryn doesn't get attention, but Katy gets so much attention. However, she keeps saying she basically had a perfect childhood, had an impulsive experience and jumped out of some bubble she was in and sowed some wild oats, still has this great support network, but is eating up this crap about this separation between who she was and who she is. In my experience, people with good support networks who get a lot of attention in a more limited way obviously, don't seem so distracted or destined to separate the person other people see from the person who they think they are.

So they keep vaguely talking about the pain that she is really experiencing as Kathryn that is just utterly vague and doesn't seem to be identified in any way, shape, or form. I think she has secrets she is keeping because she wants to keep these secrets because this is the way she wants to live and that she isn't one of those people who actually wants to get out of wherever she is right now. She wants to stay there and that is why she is doing this. She is basically a perpetrator you could say, who is trying to manipulate her audience in a new way. Women can, and do, become perpetrators when they reach a certain age. Using the vocabulary of the therapist, I would say Katy is expecting to get more attention for pretending to be Kathryn for an audience. That is why she is so absolutely vague. She does not seem to give one detailed example of any significant moment that led to choosing to seek fame and fortune instead of following the example she was brought up with.

I think her whole problem comes out in the end when she is asked about what she does when people don't like her. That is the real problem she is having. Some rejection from her audience caused this. Then, she starts crying about how she feels judged by the church, but really, isn't Katy somewhat rebellious. Isn't Katy somewhat rebellious, but just wanting no one to judge her as rebellious. I don't think she is breaking down. She is way too in control. The other girls like Brittany Spears really started looking like they were losing control. She looks amazing and way too in control. This Katy/Kathryn dichotomy the therapist talks about is a joke. The truth is Kathryn wanted to be Katy when Katy was Kathryn. Therefore, Katy was Kathryn already. Katy was Kathryn who didn't have to pretend who is trying to keep her fame otherwise she wouldn't do something like this publicly and would do what a lot of famous people do when they want to regain some privacy. When famous people want privacy, they buy ranch houses and have small parties away from Hollywood. There are a ton of ways to accomplish reconnecting with Kathryn that don't include what she is doing.

Something is missing. She just looks way too amazing to be breaking down and look at the control of her movements. When people break down, they can have involuntary movements in some way. She is just like a graceful ballerina. Totally making direct eye contact. Not breaking down. Manipulating and brainwashing an audience is what I think she is doing.

Devine

Star
I can't help but feel sorry for her, the reason I think she is so vague is because she always has management around her. We have all seen what happens when they spill too much, she would end up shipped off to rehab or the police will be called out to her house and find drugs or something, her dad will apply for conservativeship of her assets etc. She always seems to just slip out a little at a time, I think it's a cry for help. Note aswell the part where she says it's just part of my "conditioning" and at the beginning when the therapist sais she is a goddess she seems to go into a small trance, this guy is some sort of handler a therapist is supposed to listen more this guy seems to suggestive for my liking and leads the conversation a lot.
yeah the goddess thing was super weird

Devine

Star
This could be what they meant by cutting her up in the video: they're feeding her life to the masses to distract us with.

Also check out the pic of her with both hands covering her eyes and an eyeball in her mouth as to say "she's blind and were seeing for her!" It's incredibly obvious. They're aldo using her to promote meditation, which is against christian believes.

Nice find!
she came to the town i live in to our meditation health spa with russell brand he went out to the town bars every night she stayed in

Last edited:

Devine

Star
I'm not on the forums too frequently but I just came back because I saw that therapy session thingy and then that freaky freak out video a few hours ago and wanted to see if anyone was discussing it. Just... creepy. Good evidence for something wrong with pop stars, MK Ultra or something else.
I did have some questions though, this looked like years ago when she was into the Candyland thing. Why didn't this collapse make news then? How do we know it wasn't part of the show? Is there other video by fans who were there? Really want to verify this video but there's no sure way
I kinda researched this a lot of people said she did the collapsing thing at all her concerts on that tour but i cannot find footage of others. looked real to me and quite disturbing i don't tend to get into the demonic side of these things but videos like that make me wonder

mecca

Superstar
I kinda researched this a lot of people said she did the collapsing thing at all her concerts on that tour but i cannot find footage of others. looked real to me and quite disturbing i don't tend to get into the demonic side of these things but videos like that make me wonder
No it was obviously fake... you could tell in her voice that she was acting...