Katy Perry Shocking Therapy Session

Devine

Star
Well, what I've honestly read is that the abuse does start through parents. With stuff like the handler pushing needles into the pregnant mother's tummy to aid in traumatizing the poor baby and mother. I also read that when the baby is born, they force certain 'things' (that i refuse to be descriptive with because it's too sad and sick), cause the baby to choke, and then see if she or he survives through it-- if she/he does, they basically have a 'winner' [term used loosely] and come to their own conclusion that the baby is strong and can handle the torture to come.
yes and injecting ice water into the belly i've heard of. but wtfk?

Devine

Star
What's not clear? Idk why I'm supposed to rehash the entire history of Mk Ultra. And offer up all this meat from my life, when it wont make one bit of difference. I don't care how skeptical you want to be. If proving anything meant something to me, maybe I'll give you more.

In over 1,000 posts and plenty of time and data out there to research. I would think people can use their own brains to figure it out. The abused become the abusers. The hunted become the hunter. I'm Jason Bourne times a million.
maybe just quit talking about it if you don't want to talk about it!

Devine

Star
I'm not here to defend her work, but prove a crime she is responsible for. You can't because there is none. I personally see nothing wrong with any of the images you posted, and you just fear it because you're brainwashed by garbage dogma.
nope no crimes committed that any one can prove. i can only charge her with my disgust.

Devine

Star
I don't defend anybody, but I am opposed to accusing people of the worst thing imaginable with no proof, and I don't like the burn the witch mentality of many people here, including yourself. It's the same kind of mindset that caused lynchings and pogroms. Now you say yourself that you're not religious so I don't understand why you believe in the way you do, but lynchings and witch burnings are part of the Christian tradition.

Also my own mother was molested by her father so I know the pain it causes and I sure don't support it. And that's the point almost all child rapes in the west are by friends or in your precious family units.
aw jeez tmt i thought we were playing after the deodorant comment and all don't get so serious on me. i don't accuse that chick of anything but being gross to me...and maybe drinking babies blood to stay so young looking. but that's all!

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I am trying really hard not to be offended. I have really short hair, have always had really short hair. My 4yo has really short hair. That doe not in any way make me a "ladyboy," or a spork.
Don't be offended, that's not what this is about. 1000 pardons. This is about Hollywood pushing a "blurred lines" approach to gender. It all started with the "genderless awards" at the MTV Movie awards where Cara Delevingne and others had their heads shaved the same way. It's fine to have short hair and be a woman. All we are pointing out is that these starlets and musicians are doing it because the higher ups have an agenda. That's all.

rainerann

Star
androgyny is a means of achieving oneness or completeness not being separated as male or female anymore. I'm pretty sure that this is the message. There are a lot of people who talk about this coming oneness where it will be that there will be neither male or female. Probably has something to do with the new list of gender pronouns.

heyyor

Rookie
I've asked @Aero to make a thread about himself too instead he just drops random hints in every other thread
And then gets angry when people ask him to be more specific. Maybe it's a new form of MK brainwashing for us internet sheeple through cycles of annoying, ever repeating vague and brag posting interspersed with moments of actual lucid and interesting posting

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The concept of androgyny has ancient roots...

In Plato’s Symposium, Aristophanes delivers his speech in the form of a myth.

Once upon a time, there were three kinds of human beings: male, descended from the sun; female, descended from the earth; and androgynous, with both male and female elements, descended from the moon. Each human being was completely round, with four arms and fours legs, two identical faces on opposite sides of a head with four ears, and all else to match. They walked both forwards and backwards and ran by turning cartwheels on their eight limbs, moving in circles like their parents the planets.

As they were powerful and unruly and threatening to scale the heavens, Zeus devised to cut them into two ‘like a sorb-apple which is halved for pickling,’ and even threatened to cut them into two again, so that they might hop on one leg. Apollo then turned their heads to make them face towards their wound, pulled their skin around to cover up the wound, and tied it together at the navel like a purse. He made sure to leave a few wrinkles on what became known as the abdomen so that they might be reminded of their punishment.

After that, human beings longed for their other half so much that they searched for it all over. When they found it, they wrapped themselves around it very tightly and did not let go. As a result, they started dying from hunger and self-neglect. Zeus took pity on the poor creatures, and moved their genitals to the front so that those who were previously androgynous could procreate, and those who were previously male could obtain satisfaction and move on to higher things.

This is the origin of our desire for other human beings. Those of us who desire members of the opposite sex were previously androgynous, whereas men who desire men and women who desire women were previously male or female. When we find our other half, we are ‘lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy’ that cannot be accounted for by a simple appetite for sex, but rather by a desire to be whole again, and restored to our original nature. Our greatest wish, if we could have it, would then be for Hephaestus to meld us into one another so that our souls could be at one, and share once more in a common fate.

Adapted from Plato’s Shadow

Aero

Superstar
I felt like I've answered a lot of questions about MK. If you want specifics than have a specific question. I talked about some of my traumatic experiences. And I'm clearly a dissociated person. Like I smoke weed constantly and still don't sleep.

If I'm annoying you, than I'm annoyed. I'm annoyed by having to explain Mk Ultra on a website that is dedicated to Mk Ultra. It's literally the main point of this entire website. I should have some leeway to be vague and not get criticized.

I'm convinced most people don't know how to respond to MK unless I'm making you feel guilty. Like the second I brag about finding a piece of my stolen life, people's empathy shuts off. And reactions turn up.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I felt like I've answered a lot of questions about MK. If you want specifics than have a specific question. I talked about some of my traumatic experiences. And I'm clearly a dissociated person. Like I smoke weed constantly and still don't sleep.

If I'm annoying you, than I'm annoyed. I'm annoyed by having to explain Mk Ultra on a website that is dedicated to Mk Ultra. It's literally the main point of this entire website. I should have some leeway to be vague and not get criticized.

I'm convinced most people don't know how to respond to MK unless I'm making you feel guilty. Like the second I brag about finding a piece of my stolen life, people's empathy shuts off. And reactions turn up.
If you have been on the recieving end of unspeakable cruelty, I would imagine that assembling the pieces of the mirror is a painful and risky process. I am so fortunate to have never experienced that. If I have been harsh with you over anything, I'm sorry, Aero. In the end we cannot truly mend ourselves...

Aero

Superstar
If you have been on the recieving end of unspeakable cruelty, I would imagine that assembling the pieces of the mirror is a painful and risky process. I am so fortunate to have never experienced that. If I have been harsh with you over anything, I'm sorry, Aero. In the end we cannot truly mend ourselves...
You don't have to apologize because the reactions should be expected. It is like a broken mirror. It's like I have to tell the story from multiple perspectives or it wont make sense. Consciously I feel like I can handle my problems without alter-egos. But that isn't the truth, and there is nothing I can do about it. So I may appear to be hurt, angry, childlike, or egotistical. But that's not how myself actually feels. It's not who I am.

~JC~

Veteran
Ps: Nice huge eye at the start of the video!....not. Damn sick elite...

Also changing the names from Katy to Katherine and talking about it like its two different persons, indicates something fishy. I get that he meams the singer Katy and the private Katherine but..its too much like mk terms.

And then she changes her bodylanguage when he mentions Katherine, almost like on command plus the therapist is obviously gay. Its overclear he is gay.

Wish VC would take a look at this. Theres TOO much mk in this.
These are all good points, esp the whole Katy-Katherine thing. I picked up that too! Question: What does it matter if the guy is gay?