Katy Perry Shocking Therapy Session

rainerann

Star
Yah I think this was PR stunt and a whole lot of brainwashing. This was the most vague therapy session that I have ever heard. The therapist keeps saying that Kathryn doesn't get attention, but Katy gets so much attention. However, she keeps saying she basically had a perfect childhood, had an impulsive experience and jumped out of some bubble she was in and sowed some wild oats, still has this great support network, but is eating up this crap about this separation between who she was and who she is. In my experience, people with good support networks who get a lot of attention in a more limited way obviously, don't seem so distracted or destined to separate the person other people see from the person who they think they are.

So they keep vaguely talking about the pain that she is really experiencing as Kathryn that is just utterly vague and doesn't seem to be identified in any way, shape, or form. I think she has secrets she is keeping because she wants to keep these secrets because this is the way she wants to live and that she isn't one of those people who actually wants to get out of wherever she is right now. She wants to stay there and that is why she is doing this. She is basically a perpetrator you could say, who is trying to manipulate her audience in a new way. Women can, and do, become perpetrators when they reach a certain age. Using the vocabulary of the therapist, I would say Katy is expecting to get more attention for pretending to be Kathryn for an audience. That is why she is so absolutely vague. She does not seem to give one detailed example of any significant moment that led to choosing to seek fame and fortune instead of following the example she was brought up with.

I think her whole problem comes out in the end when she is asked about what she does when people don't like her. That is the real problem she is having. Some rejection from her audience caused this. Then, she starts crying about how she feels judged by the church, but really, isn't Katy somewhat rebellious. Isn't Katy somewhat rebellious, but just wanting no one to judge her as rebellious. I don't think she is breaking down. She is way too in control. The other girls like Brittany Spears really started looking like they were losing control. She looks amazing and way too in control. This Katy/Kathryn dichotomy the therapist talks about is a joke. The truth is Kathryn wanted to be Katy when Katy was Kathryn. Therefore, Katy was Kathryn already. Katy was Kathryn who didn't have to pretend who is trying to keep her fame otherwise she wouldn't do something like this publicly and would do what a lot of famous people do when they want to regain some privacy. When famous people want privacy, they buy ranch houses and have small parties away from Hollywood. There are a ton of ways to accomplish reconnecting with Kathryn that don't include what she is doing.

Something is missing. She just looks way too amazing to be breaking down and look at the control of her movements. When people break down, they can have involuntary movements in some way. She is just like a graceful ballerina. Totally making direct eye contact. Not breaking down. Manipulating and brainwashing an audience is what I think she is doing.

rainerann

Star
So, in short, she needs attention no matter the costs. She most recently ranked her celebrity lovers and spoke of suicidal thoughts in an interview.
Attention in the short and long term, she needs to establish herself in a new way. In the VC article about her cannibalism, there are some good picture comparisons with Marina Abramovic. What I'm saying is that she needs to become something more like her in order to have longevity. So does she do things for attention? Yes, maybe in some way because she is still young. In other ways, she is doing things because she is more Abramovic than Monroe. Brittany Spears was more Marilyn Monroe-ish. When she started to break down, she was being interviewed after bizarre things that she couldn't explain. The only thing she could do was try to appear normal for the interview. Perry is not in that position and probably won't ever be in that position as long as she plays her cards right and stays as vague as possible while giving the impression that she is being open and transitioning as an artist.

Abramovic is much more like Katy Perry even. When she was young, she used to do weird exhibitionist performances. There was a video that I can't find of her being naked in a train stop and she would run up this man and jump into him and then run back and do it over again in front of an audience of people boarding a train. I wish I could find that one.

Here is one with her appearing to have her head covered in the same way as people have their heads covered when they are hanged and dancing completely naked when she had to be around Katy Perry's age.

It's around minute 44, but this one also has the performance of Abramovic struggling with the being beautiful in the beginning. It is hard to say how many people she has influenced in a hidden way. I could even see traces of how That Poppy could have been influenced by Abramovich's early performances.

The point is, not all women in this world are victims. I don't think Katy Perry is. I think she knows exactly what she is doing. Picture it, the NWO becomes a reality and here comes Katy Perry with her therapy mumbo jumbo telling the masses how she understands what they are going through and that everyone shares these feelings. Extreme example I know, but hopefully it gets my point across. This therapy session could just be a prerequisite for a new role for Katy Perry, not her attempt to get out.

TMT

Star
I never realized how many celebrities use fake names until I stopped to think about it. Stefani Germanotta is Lady Gaga, Elizabeth Grant is Lana Del Rey, Vincent Furnier is Alice Cooper, Norma Jean Mortenson is Marilyn Monroe, Reginald Kenneth Dwight is Elton John, etc. Perhaps that's a telltale way of knowing a celebrity is under mind control. They use a stage name as an alter ego.
Or maybe Richard Starkey doesn't sound as good as Ringo Starr, or Eric Patrick Clapp isn't as good as Eric Clapton. You know?

TMT

Star

It's around minute 44, but this one also has the performance of Abramovic struggling with the being beautiful in the beginning. It is hard to say how many people she has influenced in a hidden way. I could even see traces of how That Poppy could have been influenced by Abramovich's early performances.

t.
I was disgusted by how the "conspiracy community" treated Marina after the no-scandal "spirit cooking" thing. Anyway I know it wasn't your intent but thanks for that video, Marina is beautiful now, and was stunning in the 70s.

Aero

Superstar
Katy Perry is definitely hiding A LOT. And that's what turns me off to her. So I find it difficult to speculate much about her. But that's the whole point of it all. Speculation gets record sales. She is controlled by the industry, that's why she is so censored.

Maybe all the pop stars really can't get away. Like some Satanist will put some sick curse on them, and that's what they are really afraid of. They all seek out guys who break oaths. And that would be fine, if the guys would break the oaths they actually want broken.

Infinite Truth

Established
I can't help but feel sorry for her, the reason I think she is so vague is because she always has management around her. We have all seen what happens when they spill too much, she would end up shipped off to rehab or the police will be called out to her house and find drugs or something, her dad will apply for conservativeship of her assets etc. She always seems to just slip out a little at a time, I think it's a cry for help. Note aswell the part where she says it's just part of my "conditioning" and at the beginning when the therapist sais she is a goddess she seems to go into a small trance, this guy is some sort of handler a therapist is supposed to listen more this guy seems to suggestive for my liking and leads the conversation a lot.

Vixy

Star
FWIW, Katherine is her true/real name. Katy is in her 30's now which is old for pop stars, especially immature ones. I guess we are in the age pf Ariana Grande now. Maybe this is the curse of buying that convent:eek:
In her thirties?! Well no wonder, then. 30 is when mk usually breaks down due to too much trauma. The brain can't cope anymore. Geez, I thought she was younger.

Vixy

Star
I just tuned into this whole Katy Perry thing today. I think this is the start of her unraveling. Did you notice in the video with the "therapist" that they said something to the effect that her "real" person (Katherine) doesn't need to be strong? She is LIVE streaming her LIFE right now!! The last video of her being a literal piece of meat to be served at the table was so disturbing... the video shows her hair being cut off like it is part of "meat" being carved up. This is so sad. This is also proof of all of this symbolism and Illuminati mind control that is ruining her life. Here is the page where she is live streaming:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/katy-perry-live-streaming-her-200532797.html

She appears to be really confused about what "God" really is. It's very concerning. She has come straight out to say she is two people! She is desperately trying to step out of "Katy Perry" persona world. I find it heartbreaking.
This could be what they meant by cutting her up in the video: they're feeding her life to the masses to distract us with.

Also check out the pic of her with both hands covering her eyes and an eyeball in her mouth as to say "she's blind and were seeing for her!" It's incredibly obvious. They're aldo using her to promote meditation, which is against christian believes.

Nice find!

Last edited:

Leviathan

Established
In her thirties?! Well no wonder, then. 30 is when mk usually breaks down due to too much trauma. The brain can't cope anymore. Geez, I thought she was younger.
"I Kissed A Girl" was released in 2008 which means it would be 9 years old, so that sounds about right. Gosh, time goes by so fast. I still to this day think of things from the '90s as being 10 years ago.

Lurker

Star
This could be what they meant by cutting her up in the video: they're feeding her life to the masses to distract us with.

Also check out the pic of her with both hands covering her eyes and an eyeball in her mouth as to say "she's blind and were seeing for her!" It's incredibly obvious. They're aldo using her to promote meditation, which is against christian believes.

Nice find!
How is meditation against Christian beliefs?

The Zone

Star
Katy did an interview with Neil De Grassee Tyson, a controversial astrophysicist immediately after she spoke with the therapist. Here she is sharp and very much in control. Neil seems like he is crushing and close to getting in her space. Anyhow, Katy is in the process of a media onslaught and IMO is somewhat trying to reinvent herself or broaden her possibilities down the road. She props Ariana Grande, and seems to be searching but handles herself well to have just been crying in her odd psy session.

rainerann

Star
Neil was very interesting. I enjoyed listening to him, and did anyone notice the eye on her note card she has. What is with the eye. So she is sitting in a room decorated to be like a prism holding an eye. An eye looking out through a prism. Weird.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I don't really get androgyny, what's the purpose of trying to blur genders? These elites are confusing to say the least.
I believe it is the 'union of opposites'... In embracing good and evil, masculine and feminine you reach a 'higher level'. Since their objective is ascension to godhood (satan's way) they embrace his blueprint. This has been going on, it seems, from ancient times and can be traced through Sumaria, Phonecia, Greece, Rome etc.

I read "Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth" by Mark Flynn. Whilst it was pretty meaty, I understood a lot of symbolic elements that were at the core of those "secrets". In reality, nothing more than you might waste half your life on in other "esoteric mystery religions" - i.e. you are a god, here are a bunch of things you need to do to achieve higher consciousness etc.

rainerann

Star
You know who else Katy Perry reminds me of is Elizabeth Taylor. Apparently, Elizabeth Taylor and Mickey Rooney were caught hooking up when they were on the set of National Velvet. Taylor was only 14 at the time and Rooney was in his 20's. Throughout her career following this, the only thing Taylor seems to regret is that she may not have gotten as much attention as she wanted. She never seemed to want to get out even though it could be said that Rooney had taken advantage of a young girl. It could also be said that sleeping with Rooney was a way to get the right foot in the door to give Taylor an enduring career and Taylor knew this and used it to her advantage. It is also interesting to notice that if they were caught, Rooney doesn't seem to have ever been at risk of any consequences, which he should obviously still have had for being with such a young girl.

Either way, I think this is more of a Taylor after Cleopatra flopped.

Aero

Superstar
Idk if I would call it breaking down. Eventually you hit a crossroad in the Mk Ultra programming. Like you can continue to pretend it's not real and live in the torture chamber. Or embrace it and not be tortured so much. And it really is that simple. Some people can handle the torture and some people can't. I took it like a champ and was like, that's it? You just have to go through the worst thing you can probably imagine. And you're good. Nobody can get to you that bad anymore.