Is Jesus the "BEGOTTEN" Son of God?

Vytas

Star
I'm not attacking Christians I'm simply exposing the evangelists on here in how backwards they are and how nothing they say makes sense. The word begotten isn't even in the Bible but you're lying scribes decided to throw it in there and even then it only makes your case worse for you because the word "begotten" is term that explains human reproduction through "SEX". You can put the rest of the puzzle together yourself seeing as you know exactly what I'm getting at.

And then you have the ransom part. If your god really did love mankind he wouldn't need a ransom. God didn't forgive or love anything but instead, like a debt collector, came and collected what He was owed. In the real word that's not love but rather a bank.

Two can play at this game, mate.
If it would make sense to you, you would be a Christian. You aren't exposing anything you simply post what you think is illogical. And you make it sound like it's a big deal, but it isn't. You aren't attacking us, but only if bible is false quran can be truth. They are opposites. And you work hard trying to prove it. You remove Jesus divinity and christians jews and muslims are one big happy family. But it's never going to happen, our faith is not based on word alone.
If your god really did love mankind he wouldn't need a ransom
Why did he needed animal sacrifices then? Exactly same meaning...
God didn't forgive or love anything but instead, like a debt collector, came and collected what He was owed.
What exactly He collected?

Kung Fu

Superstar
If it would make sense to you, you would be a Christian. You aren't exposing anything you simply post what you think is illogical. And you make it sound like it's a big deal, but it isn't. You aren't attacking us, but only if bible is false quran can be truth. They are opposites. And you work hard trying to prove it. You remove Jesus divinity and christians jews and muslims are one big happy family. But it's never going to happen, our faith is not based on word alone.
Not what I think is illogical but illogical based on mathematics and philosophy. This has nothing to do with the Quran because I believe the Quran to the be truth and everything in it makes logical sense from a mathematical and social point of view. I don't need remove Jesus's divinity because humans aren't divine. That's common sense. The early followers of Christ didn't think he was divine and neither did Jesus himself. Muslims and Jews might not be the greatest of friends but we all agree on one thing which is that Christians are illogical and worship 3 gods. Your faith, academically speaking, is based on forgeries and lying scribes. Sorry to break it to you.

Why did he needed animal sacrifices then? Exactly same meaning...

What exactly He collected?
You're equating an animal to a human and yet you state that what I see as illogical is simply what I think. You're not making any kind of sense....again.

You tell me what He collected since it was a RANSOM that had to be PAID? Do you even know what the word 'ransom' even means?

Vytas

Star
:D
the way she keeps portraying herself & her attitude towards a specific group of people says she is not just "your average christian" but a hardcore fundamentalist (hate driven to the core) - THAT'S why i brought up christianity.
if she were a muslim - with that type of behavior - she would be watched & even more!
so stop yapping!
Where did she get that attitude from i wonder :D Perhaps certain members and post in this forum might have something to do with it?
Yapping is a lot better than insulting though. So i will continue to do so...
Btw i would view "hardcore fundamentalist " as a compliment.

Vytas

Star
You're equating an animal to a human and yet you state that what I see as illogical is simply what I think. You're not making any kind of sense....again.
Im not equating anything. It has symbolic meaning. What was the purpose of animal sacrifice? Or it never happened and it's another bible lie?.
You tell me what He collected since it was a RANSOM that had to be PAID? Do you even know what the word 'ransom' even means?
He did collected few things then he was dead for 3 days. But thats not the point here. He Himself is ransom. He said Im the way and He provided a way, He said i am life and He gave us eternal life.Lol at you thinking He had to collect something. No He didn't received any money for it...

illogical based on mathematics and philosophy.
makes logical sense from a mathematical and social point of view.
Best of luck with that. And please stop lying about us worshiping three gods...

Last edited:

SpektaCoolAir

Established
Where did she get that attitude from i wonder :D Perhaps certain members and post in this forum might have something to do with it?
Yapping is a lot better than insulting though. So i will continue to do so...
watch double standards & hypocrisy at work.

poor her - always the victim - but never ever perpetrator.

whenever muslims & islam get bashed it's their own fault (well it's the right thing to do right) but if they dare to clap back it's just "incredibly unheard-of".

Btw i would view "hardcore fundamentalist " as a compliment.
call yourself whatever you like ... it's up to you.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
The Bible's purpose is not to be based in mathematics of philosophy. Rather, it is a book of the knowledge and wisdom of our Creator. It teaches us about God, his personality, his love, his wisdom, about his faithful friends and their examples for us, how we can worship and please Him and live happy lives, to love our kind, how to treat others, and so many other things that would take a long time to type. It touches minds and HEARTS

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I also must add that if you don't believe what the Bible says about the resurrection of Jesus or anything the Bible says, you shouldn't spend time criticizing it. I find it very disrespectful that someone would criticize God, his son or what they have done for ALL us humans. If you don't believe just say so but please don't disrespect.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I also must add that if you don't believe what the Bible says about the resurrection of Jesus or anything the Bible says, you shouldn't spend time criticizing it. I find it very disrespectful that someone would criticize God, his son or what they have done for ALL us humans. If you don't believe just say so but please don't disrespect.
Ironic how you say this and the one person who "liked" your comment was the one who started criticizing Islam and Muslims first here on the forums. Hypocrites the lot of you. Right, because a human god loved mankind so much that he needed a ransom to be paid for that love lol. Give me a break why don't you.

rainerann

Star
Brand new super sweet poster. @Glad 2 know receiving his welcome to the board in classic KF style.

We could make t-shirts that share his slogan with the world. It would say “I bet your not intelligent enough to understand...you fill in the blank”

What a logical argument again. Thank you KF for the logic and how logically you choose words to remind us all of the importance of logic. Bravo.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Brand new super sweet poster. @Glad 2 know receiving his welcome to the board in classic KF style.

We could make t-shirts that share his slogan with the world. It would say “I bet your not intelligent enough to understand...you fill in the blank”

What a logical argument again. Thank you KF for the logic and how logically you choose words to remind us all of the importance of logic. Bravo.
Logic and critical thinking is everything in this life but I wouldn't expect you to understand ;)

Glad 2 know

Veteran
All we really want is respect but now I know there are people that are quick to judge and insult and don't know how to respect. I guess it's much easier to dish out verbal jabs than to show respect for your fellow being. I'm sorry that others have offended you but that's not me. Respect is worth more than gold.

Black Violet

Established
always the same

watch double standards & hypocrisy at work.

poor her - always the victim - but never ever perpetrator.

whenever muslims & islam get bashed it's their own fault (well it's the right thing to do right) but if they dare to clap back it's just "incredibly unheard-of".

call yourself whatever you like ... it's up to you.

Lisa

Superstar
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
-John 3:16

Christians there's clear problems with this verse. First, God didn't send Himself out of love but out of the ransom that had to be paid to Himself. Second, the word "begotten" is not found in the oldest most complete Bibles but that's the least of the issues with this verse considering the fact the word begotten refers to reproduction in a humanly sense. Since man is made in God's image, according to Christians, well you can guess the rest since it's so foul, I don't even want to write it.

One verse yet so many logical problems. Feel free to explain this to me and try to make sense of it.
You sure can muddy up something that is plain as day.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You sure can muddy up something that is plain as day.
I loved the part where you were able to make sense of this contradicting illogical verse let alone the interpolation of the word "begotten" which has it's own issues.

Lisa

Superstar
I loved the part where you were able to make sense of this contradicting illogical verse let alone the interpolation of the word "begotten" which has it's own issues.
It only has issue for someone who doesn’t like what it says

Kung Fu

Superstar
It only has issue for someone who doesn’t like what it says
Instead of typing vague bullshit perhaps you should go read a dictionary and see what it says about the word "ransom". Afterwards you can stare at the word "begotten" and then again look it up in a dictionary followed by looking to see if you can find old manuscripts that actually contain that word.

Go ahead try to prove me wrong :)

Lisa

Superstar
Instead of typing vague bullshit perhaps you should go read a dictionary and see what it says about the word "ransom". Afterwards you can stare at the word "begotten" and then again look it up in a dictionary followed by looking to see if you can find old manuscripts that actually contain that word.

Go ahead try to prove me wrong :)
The verse has already proved you wrong...