Donald Trump

The Zone

Star
I am going to flat earth people here and ask them to prove their claims one way or the other on Trump. No fair using slanted media...let's see some evidence he is evil or is not. Broaden your horizon and mind,

quarterback

Rookie
I am going to flat earth people here and ask them to prove their claims one way or the other on Trump. No fair using slanted media...let's see some evidence he is evil or is not. Broaden your horizon and mind,
trump was supposed to 'drain the swamp'. it now it looks like poo. :(
it might be something controversial on this forum, but i'm anti-capitalist (with nothing to hide). wall street/soros/big pharma/big business has ruined the earth.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I don't think Trump is evil. And what Liberals don't seem to understand is, Trump is basically a democrat. Idk I feel like politicians and even the people are so used to fighting with each other. Like neither side of the political aisle is interested in common ground. Their strategy should be to try to turn Trump into the democrat he really is. And get some stuff done.

But we are happy to get nothing done apparently.

TMT

Star
Trump is the NWO agenda!
says a self-admitted Anti-Christ.

Trump is the absolute opposite of the NWO.

“We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism,”
oh so he is rolling back the surveillance state? Oh so he is ending the military industrial complex?

And he didn't fill his cabinet with bankers and Wall Street execs?

None of this will happen. What you are hearing are the desperate shrieks of a party and a complicit media who instead of learning from their defeat have doubled down on what caused their loss.
The media has always worked hand in hand with the gov't. Now all of a sudden they "let" a guy waltz right in thats not one of them? That has ties to hollywood too? Not buying it. Plus hes always throwing up 3-6 when talking or putting his hands in a pyramid like the other puppets.

The Zone

Star
I see we have some throwing out the racist term and similar populist viewpoints with wreckless abandon. And we are back to opinion with no facts or one sentence statements in an authoritative manner. Find your depth and ability to reason. If not, you have simply bought into a narrative designed to divide.

Tatilina

Star
There was a reason so many Wiccans were against Trump, we all knew he was going to bring devasting wars and kill more innocent people in already worn torn countries. We did what we could, but sadly we failed. Some of us have vowed to not turn the TV channel to any news channels until he is out of presidency. We are so tired of the earth's natural balance being disturbed. I can't understand how anyone can continue to detroy people's countries when they are already in ruins and they haven't even had a chance to try and rebuild. :(

Tatilina

Star
Witches cast 'mass spell' against Donald Trump

Most of Donald Trump's opponents believe they will have to wait four more years to see him leave the White House.

But America's witches are more optimistic.

At the stroke of midnight on Friday, followers of witchcraft across the US performed a mass spell designed to stop the president doing harm.

A Facebook group devoted to the ritual has attracted over 10,500 likes, and coined the hashtag #magicresistance.

The development has sparked fury among Christian conservatives, who have accused the witches of "declaring spiritual war".

Writer Michael Hughes, who describes himself as a "magical thinker" posted a version of the spell online, saying he had seen multiple versions on private witchcraft groups.

In it, he suggests using a stubby orange candle, an unflattering picture of Mr Trump, and a Tower tarot card.

Followers of magic are told to carve the president's name into the candle using a pin, recite an incantation, and then burn his picture in the flame.

'You're fired!'
The words of the spell include a plea to the Wiccan deities to "bind Donald J Trump, so that his malignant works may fail utterly" and so that he "shall not break our polity, usurp our liberty, or fill our minds with hate, confusion, fear, or despair".

Mr Trump's supporters don't escape either, as the spell asks that their "malicious tongues" be curbed too.

Mr Hughes suggests that instead of the normal closing line, "So mote it be!", witches could burn the former Apprentice host's image with the words, "You're fired!"

The writer said he published details of the spell because he felt "it would be very welcome to a lot of people".

Under the tenets of witchcraft, a "binding spell" does not wish harm on its target, but aims to stop them from doing harm themselves.

"This is not the equivalent of magically punching a Nazi," Mr Hughes wrote. "Rather, it is ripping the bullhorn from his hands, smashing his phone so he can't tweet, tying him up, and throwing him in a dark basement where he can't hurt anyone."

MaryPat Azevedo, who took part in the ritual in Arizona, said she saw the ritual as "a unity prayer".

She told the BBC: "A true witch would never cast a spell on anyone without their permission. This prayer is for wellbeing and peace for all beings."

Ms Azevedo said she hopes to see "physical, emotional, and spiritual changes in Donald Trump and American politics".

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/39090334

God Be Praised, i know you didn't cast any spell though Tanya.

I mean why cast a spell when God Is Keeping somebody alive and God Is Allowing that person to fully operate, whether he is choosing good or evil? I mean if he's choosing evil, he would be harming his own self. And the population that is supposedly suffering because of him aren't getting anything more than what they earned of their own hands since ultimately good and evil can only come from God Alone, since He Created them both in the first place to begin with. That being said, God Does Not Let evil affect anybody unless that person has earned it him/herself. For example, if somebody calls me ''disgusting'' despite me never having called anybody as such in my life, maybe that could only mean i should seek God's Protection against ever doing that. Because am i able to not do evil on my own or is it because God Has Been Protecting me from it all along?

Anyhow, back on topic, though i agree with Tanya, i would never cast a spell on anybody since The Greatest Spellcaster Is Casting The Most Beautiful Spell on us at each and every second, by Keeping everything in existence so Wondrously. To me it suffices to ask Him for whatever i want and if that thing is good in His Sight, then for sure He Will Accede to my prayers. Oh God, Please Give everybody peace of mind. Amen.

Aero

Superstar
Exactly. I can't imagine any God would really want to "bind" Trump and his followers. And if you don't have "God" behind your magic, than you are just messing around. That's cool though, people can do that to make themselves or others feel better. Maybe their ideas will be acted out in some unseen fashion, but it would be very difficult to track. Basically it could be acted out anywhere in any way, because God is mysterious.

Devine

Star
Yes Trumps victory was all arranged. The elite cults of America want him there. I'm not sure why exactly yet. But my theory is people will be screaming for the NWO agenda after 4 years of trump.
Didn't it seem that the NWO was pushing Hilarry? I mean she had Beyonce, Katy Perry etc. how could she not have been their pick?