Donald Trump

A.J.

Star
JFK, Nixon.... Trump can be taken out.... I don't trust Pence, I don't trust Preibus.... McConnel, McCain, Graham...the whole establishment is corrupt to the core

Etagloc

Superstar
Donald Trump is the devil. He can go join Columbus and Hitler in the company of the devil where such men belong. If he was shot, I would restrain myself from laughing but it would not be a bad day for the United States.

It looks like he'll be taken out. We're not even three months into his presidency and there has already been calls to impeach him ad people insinuating that he may be "assassinated." Then theres the belief that there are two trumps, one that is more republican leaning, and another that is more radical

markymark91

Established
It looks like he'll be taken out. We're not even three months into his presidency and there has already been calls to impeach him ad people insinuating that he may be "assassinated." Then theres the belief that there are two trumps, one that is more republican leaning, and another that is more radical
can you tell me more about the two trumps theory

can you tell me more about the two trumps theory
The extent of my knowledge on that is that there are either two trumps as in one being a clone and one being real,, or two idealogical Trumps. One being more like a conservative Republican, the other being the radical one we have seen so far. But most people dont believe in human cloning though they were cloning animals decades ago, so take it with a grain of salt. If you youtube it, you'll hear Ben Carson and some guy named Dick Gregory talking about it.

williejonesjr

Veteran
The extent of my knowledge on that is that there are either two trumps as in one being a clone and one being real,, or two idealogical Trumps. One being more like a conservative Republican, the other being the radical one we have seen so far. But most people dont believe in human cloning though they were cloning animals decades ago, so take it with a grain of salt. If you youtube it, you'll hear Ben Carson and some guy named Dick Gregory talking about it.
"Some guy named Dick Gregory"? You're kidding, right.

Google is your friend, good buddy.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Sorry "buddy" I assumed most people wouldnt know who he was. But at the end of the day, famous or not, he is "some guy named Dick Gregory" so there was really no need for that now was there?
No need for what? I'm sure most ppl here know exactly who Dick Gregory is. I'm not the OP who gave a dismissive "some guy" description. And for those who aren't familiar, they can use Google to find out who he is and a list of his accomplishments.

Ella

Rookie
Why would they take him out? He is a joke he works for the rich, he cut the obamacare,cut taxes for the rich, spends millions from taxpayers money on security , all the people he put in office are ex-corporation puppets and lobbyists , spends his time attacking football players and clothing retailers on twitter etc. Omg I don't even want to continue Idiocracy was just a comedy...or not?

No need for what?
No need for the convo to be taken in this direction thats all. At the end of the day, my statement is correct. Because even if YOU put him on some type of pedestal to where he cant be referred to as "some guy" he is still some guy. So Im sorry that I assumed most wouldnt know who he is, but at the end of the day, he IS still "some guy" no matter what pedestal you want him to be placed on

williejonesjr

Veteran
No need for the convo to be taken in this direction thats all. At the end of the day, my statement is correct. Because even if YOU put him on some type of pedestal to where he cant be referred to as "some guy" he is still some guy. So Im sorry that I assumed most wouldnt know who he is, but at the end of the day, he IS still "some guy" no matter what pedestal you want him to be placed on
He IS one of my heroes and I've read all his books & watched a lot of his stuff on YouTube and I'm trying to get him to autograph one of his books while on his latest tour. So, yeah, he's on a pedestal for me.

He IS one of my heroes and I've read all his books & watched a lot of his stuff on YouTube and I'm trying to get him to autograph one of his books while on his latest tour. So, yeah, he's on a pedestal for me.
Personally, I dont put any men on pedestals but message received. I've watched some of his interviews, and he tells alot of truth in them so it was no diss to him