Donald Trump

Aero

Superstar
Didn't it seem that the NWO was pushing Hilarry? I mean she had Beyonce, Katy Perry etc. how could she not have been their pick?
Well that's what they wanted everyone to think obviously. Most people just thought Hillary would win. If anything the Media and the celebs made Hillary voters decide they just didn't have to vote.

mecca

Superstar
Well that's what they wanted everyone to think obviously. Most people just thought Hillary would win. If anything the Media and the celebs made Hillary voters decide they just didn't have to vote.
True that's what I thought lol.

Tatilina

Star
I voted for him only in the hopes that he MIGHT not be a satanic pedo. Just based on that hope.
He probably is, not to mention a war mongerer. As soon as he became president, he started downplaying a lot of the war hype he was selling to conservatives and republicans. He fed them everything their bloodthirsty ears wanted to hear. To be honest with Donald Trump and Hilary, it was a lose-lose. I don't think it would have mattered either way. They tested the people to see if they have been conditioned enough to accept the pedo agenda and found out quickly enough that no we aren't. That's how I honestly see it. So for now, they've put that off and returned to causing wars because that makes the $$$ and plus a lot of hatefilled racists and prejudice people want it. They lost quite a bit of control over the people and trust in the MSM and people going to real people doing their best to cover the real truth of what's taking place. So they had to readjust their plans in gaining that back.

Last edited:

Devine

Star
Aero good point your kinda the first person who made me really think he was their pick. But, what about the fact that illuminati love to do things out in the open, in plain site? doesn't really seem their style...

Devine

Star
He probably is, not to mention a war mongerer. As soon as he became president, he started downplaying a lot of the war hype he was selling to conservatives and republicans. He fed them everything their bloodthirsty ears wanted to hear. To be honest with Donald Trump and Hilary, it was a lose-lose. I don't think it would have mattered either way. They tested the people to see if they have been conditioned enough to accept the pedo agenda and found out quickly enough that no we aren't. That's how I honestly see it. So for now, they've put that off and returned to causing wars because that makes the $$$ and plus a lot of hatefilled racists and prejudice people want it. They lost quite a bit of control over the people and trust in the MSM and people going to real people doing their best to cover the real truth of what's taking place. So they had to readjust their plans in gaining that back.
I had the same thought that it was a test to see if the people were "ready" kinda thought that about all of PG but that might be paranoia haha

SunnyK

Rookie
I think Trump is just a guy who doesn't think for himself. The powers that be wanted him as president because he can literally be persuaded into doing anything, even if it means switching sides and changing opinions. He changed his view on Assad and the media barely mentioned it, meanwhile Tomi was fired from fox for changing her opinion. Trump may be disliked by many, but many people like him too and follow him for his bluntness. So now powers that be can persuade him to do anything and be passionate about it and all of his followers will become passionate about it too.

Aero

Superstar
Aero good point your kinda the first person who made me really think he was their pick. But, what about the fact that illuminati love to do things out in the open, in plain site? doesn't really seem their style...
They did a lot right out in the open. But most people just haven't figured out all the Illuminati methodology. Few people know, or even understand what it means to Delta wave a Presidential Election. I try to educate people when I can, but there is no easy way to say it. People don't want to confront the fact that there's people who can basically walk through glass.

Karlysymon

Superstar
"I would say that Trump’s
cabinet has so many
billionaires it makes
George W. Bush’s cabinet
look like a Bolshevik
workers council.~Mike Lofgren: former Congressional aide

Karlysymon

Superstar
Noam Chomsky: If Trump
Falters with Supporters, Don't Put 'Aside the Possibility' of a 'Staged or Alleged Terrorist Attack' :

I think that sooner or later
the white working-class
constituency will recognize, and in fact, much of the rural
population will come to
recognize, that the promises are built on sand. There is nothing there. And then what happens
becomes significant. In order to maintain his popularity, the Trump administration will have
to try to find some means of rallying the support and changing the discourse from the policies that they are carrying out, which are basically a wrecking ball to something else.
Maybe scapegoating, saying, "Well, I'm sorry, I can't bring your jobs back because these bad people are preventing it."
And the typical scapegoating goes to vulnerable people:
immigrants, terrorists, Muslims and elitists, whoever it may be. And that can turn out to be very ugly. I think that we shouldn't put aside the possibility that there
would be some kind of staged or alleged terrorist act, which can change the country instantly.
http://alternet.org/noam-chomsky-it-fair-worry-about-trump-staging-false-flag-terrorist-attack

Lurker

Star
Noam Chomsky: If Trump
Falters with Supporters, Don't Put 'Aside the Possibility' of a 'Staged or Alleged Terrorist Attack' :

I think that sooner or later
the white working-class
constituency will recognize, and in fact, much of the rural
population will come to
recognize, that the promises are built on sand. There is nothing there. And then what happens
becomes significant. In order to maintain his popularity, the Trump administration will have
to try to find some means of rallying the support and changing the discourse from the policies that they are carrying out, which are basically a wrecking ball to something else.
Maybe scapegoating, saying, "Well, I'm sorry, I can't bring your jobs back because these bad people are preventing it."
And the typical scapegoating goes to vulnerable people:
immigrants, terrorists, Muslims and elitists, whoever it may be. And that can turn out to be very ugly. I think that we shouldn't put aside the possibility that there
would be some kind of staged or alleged terrorist act, which can change the country instantly.
http://alternet.org/noam-chomsky-it-fair-worry-about-trump-staging-false-flag-terrorist-attack
I find it humorous that now the left believes in false flags. That comment is not aimed at you, per se, but the Noam's and alternets and raw story's

Aero

Superstar
Ya sort of. It's like a secret biochemical weapon. It's hard to describe. Think of the paralytic properties of botox, that travels through glass. If any of you remember election night, Kelly Ripa and Megyn Kelly spent some time talking about Botox. That was an obvious signal.

Also if you go watch that movie "Wanted". It's about weapons of fate. The movie is actually about this secret weapon. In one of the opening scenes a guys vision zooms in and he jumps through glass at incredible speeds. This is a reference to Mk Ultra Delta Programming. But really just imagine all the "Assassins" are just staring at glass somewhere.