Donald Trump

The Zone

Star
Maybe, either way whatever happens to him will be planned, just like his victory was. It was no upset.
That is the epitome of lazy thinking. People with that view are already defeated in their mindset. So many times on this forum people think everything is pre planned ignoring that there are also other powers at work in the great battle between good and evil. I have new for some of you...while the elite may currently be in control, that does not mean they always will be. They can be exposed and there is a growing faction of theorists which are pointing to this happening. I know one thing. I will not bow down or go away as defeated thinking there is nothing that can be done. If you can think, you can be a part of change and stop the agenda. If you are not will to think, battle or give into hopelessness, then you are already enslaved.

TMT

Star
That is the epitome of lazy thinking. People with that view are already defeated in their mindset. So many times on this forum people think everything is pre planned ignoring that there are also other powers at work in the great battle between good and evil. I have new for some of you...while the elite may currently be in control, that does not mean they always will be. They can be exposed and there is a growing faction of theorists which are pointing to this happening. I know one thing. I will not bow down or go away as defeated thinking there is nothing that can be done. If you can think, you can be a part of change and stop the agenda. If you are not will to think, battle or give into hopelessness, then you are already enslaved.
You read into what I said a lot. I was only saying that Trump's win was not some victory of the people as many seem to think.

Aero

Superstar
Yes Trumps victory was all arranged. The elite cults of America want him there. I'm not sure why exactly yet. But my theory is people will be screaming for the NWO agenda after 4 years of trump.

Aero

Superstar
Lol they already are.
Yes liberals are already looking to the Canadians. People call me crazy but it just seems so obvious to me. The fact that after 8 years of Obama, there are zero strong democratic leaders. Maybe it isn't the Presidents job, but I'm left wondering. What was the DNC doing for 8 years? And why does every liberal in the country give them a pass?

The Zone

Star
I am glad I don't put everything into a neat little box and act as if it is the say all be all answer in an authoritarian way as some do. People that do that need something to grasp onto instead of expanding their minds and realizing nothing is as simple as it may seem. I would hate to have more or less given up thinking every thing in life has been orchestrated down to the most minute detail. There has to be a reason ... NOT always people. Sometimes things happen from powers other than the elite. The elite just want you to feel defeated. That's not for me nor are simple blanket analogies.

&&&

Rookie
It looks like he'll be taken out. We're not even three months into his presidency and there has already been calls to impeach him ad people insinuating that he may be "assassinated." Then theres the belief that there are two trumps, one that is more republican leaning, and another that is more radical
None of this will happen. What you are hearing are the desperate shrieks of a party and a complicit media who instead of learning from their defeat have doubled down on what caused their loss.