Donald Trump

Kung Fu

Superstar
The beloved president Trump dropped the biggest non-nuclear bomb on Afghanistan a place that realistically has nothing to do with ISIS. Trump and his Zionist Jewish cohorts tricked all you gullible Americans.

justbreathe

I had to take a drive through a very rural part of the US in October 2016. I saw tons of trailer homes with Trump/Pence signs. I couldn't help but thinking, "He hates you. He's not worried about people that live in mobile homes in the middle of nowhere". At home, before the election, I had a Medicaid patient tell me that Trump was going to give $40,000 to every Medicaid recipient. Some of my other patients backed him up. I just feel that people are so confused by what is going on. Anything that doesn't fit into their thinking is "fake news". Everyone is a "libtard", liberal (said in a nasty way),too far right, showing white guilt, blah, blah, blah. Who cares about the political party, race, disability, sexual orientation, etc? Let's just all work to get our $hit together.

mecca

Superstar
I saw tons of trailer homes with Trump/Pence signs. I couldn't help but thinking, "He hates you. He's not worried about people that live in mobile homes in the middle of nowhere". I just feel that people are so confused by what is going on. Anything that doesn't fit into their thinking is "fake news". Everyone is a "libtard", liberal (said in a nasty way),too far right, showing white guilt, blah, blah, blah.
So true.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
The beloved president Trump dropped the biggest non-nuclear bomb on Afghanistan a place that realistically has nothing to do with ISIS. Trump and his Zionist Jewish cohorts tricked all you gullible Americans.
Tricked how exactly...ISIS groups have been seen in Afghanistan you know that right? In Tarah, Helmand and Zubul...While their presence is not as pronounced in Afghanistan there is still a presence. As far as that MOAB I feel just like the attack on Syria it was a seat of the pants reaction....The attack on the air base in Syria was a joke and there was never any intention of disabling it. I mean it makes sense to me that if your going to stop Sarin gas attacks from coming out of that air base you damage the runway. They did not...

Tricked how exactly...ISIS groups have been seen in Afghanistan you know that right? In Tarah, Helmand and Zubul...While their presence is not as pronounced in Afghanistan there is still a presence. As far as that MOAB I feel just like the attack on Syria it was a seat of the pants reaction....The attack on the air base in Syria was a joke and there was never any intention of disabling it. I mean it makes sense to me that if your going to stop Sarin gas attacks from coming out of that air base you damage the runway. They did not...
Unless Trump thinks there was no chemical attack done by the Syrian army and did some Kabuki theatre to gain political support?

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Unless Trump thinks there was no chemical attack done by the Syrian army and did some Kabuki theatre to gain political support?
It was a seat of the pants attack if you ask me and no one is. It was useless and totally ineffective and wasted 59 good missiles that could have been used elsewhere....Waste of taxpayers money! I read somewhere they gave a reason for not hitting the runway I wished I had bookmarked it.