Do you believe secular Jewish state of Israel is prophesied in the Bible?

Regarding the map, you think it's possible or you think it's not possible because
God couldn't have been possibly with them or miracles doesn't happen?
I’m talking literal miles per hour with that group. Not whether they could have a spiritual connection for that long.

I’m saying that a group including women and children would not reach the required miles per hour to cover that distance, become judged to wander for forty years in the wilderness and then enter the land in presumably less than forty years from the place they had been wandering.

The whole trek would have taken approximately 50 years or so based on how long Moses is said to have lived and the fact that he dies before entering the land. In forty years, you would not be able to cover that much distance with that many people, much less the ten years the Bible actually suggests it took to get from point a to point b.

I am doing estimates in my head, but I feel pretty confident with them considering I’ve read the first five books of the Bible more than 10 times completely.

This would be impossible unless they were all walking as fast as Elijah when he was coming down the mountain.

I don’t know how many people have tried to walk long distances with toddlers, but it is not an easy thing to do. This is not going to be like a power walkathon.

Wigi

Established
much less the ten years the Bible actually suggests it took to get from point a to point b.
It's kinda interesting that you say this because I saw memes all around internet claiming it only takes weeks and it should be shorter than 40 years but here you state the opposite.

The whole trek would have taken approximately 50 years or so based on how long Moses is said to have lived and the fact that he dies before entering the land.
You think it took 50 years and not 40 years? But what about the part where it's written that an entire generation died in the desert?

I don’t know how many people have tried to walk long distances with toddlers
Maybe you're more informed than me but I can't really compare my urban life with people who traveled like nomadic tribes

I don't understand why you said you're not talking about blacks. So they're not hispanic?
I just explained it. I said they're not black because black (and white for that matter) are colors. They're not nationalities And they're not identities. So the people you refer to as black aren't "black" because that is a color. A color the majority of them don't even match. At the same time, I call them black for short hand instead of having to explain this every time.

How? Damascus and Jericho are among the oldest cities in human history so when exactly people changed the name of those places ?
How about you show me the oldest map you can showing Israel in the Middle East? You won't find one older than the 1800s I bet. So you can say they're old cities but where and can you prove the place you believe them to be is actually the place they originally were? Because in the 1400s Colombus was on the other side of the world looking for "Jerusalem"

The United States are younger than the dead sea scrolls and other hebrew scriptures that mentions places like the red sea, Jericho, Persia so how does that work ?
You're saying land is younger than the scriptures? United States is a corporation err...I mean a country. The existence of the country has no relevance to the discussion because there were people and KINGDOMS here before the US was even thought of. But maybe I'm missing something though regarding your point

I don't know what specific answer you're looking for when you ask me about specific places. I can't map out the promised land for you. I can only provide reasonings for WHY I believe it's somewhere here
Do you have anything that could convince me of that?
I'm not here to convince you of anything.

The Tel dan stele found in Palestine mentioning the house of David? Ethiopians claiming a solomonic dynasty that originates from the queen of Seba mentionned in the Bible ?
Yea things getting found AFTER the emergence of secular Israel. Anything before the emergence?

And there was travel between America and Africa before the transatlantic slave trade (which was over exaggerated by the way) and before Colombus. So the connection between Ethiopia and Israel could happen whether they were in America or secular Israel.

No, it's a big no and you can't possibly say that with a straight face because Romans never invaded south America,
Based on....?

crucifixion wasn't practiced by Native Americans,
Then tell me what this signifies

You also never answered. Was I right or wrong when I said Egypt originally wasn't referred to as Egypt? Just making sure WE keep the conversation honest and humble because you originally acted as if I was incorrect making that statement.

we have the DNA of Philistines who lived in what we call now Israel almost 3000 years ago, which is in the middle east.
Prove it. Meaning prove that the DNA matches that of the ancient philistines. You can't. You're going off of someone who has an agenda they want to prove.

The jordan river isn't in America, Arabs mentioned in the OT are semite and don't live in America plus no American tribes spoke Arabic because Arabs used to live in Arabia.
Hey take your beef up with Colombus not me. He's the one who brought a Hebrew translator with him to the Americas (Luis de Torres). There's also Arron de Montezinos (?) who said he found Israelites in South America reciting the shema. You see this is what I want to see from you. Support. Not just "no you're wrong"
This is so wrong that it hurts my brain.
Plus it's forbidden in Islam.
*yawns*

To be straight, you think the world revolves around south america and 'real' Jerusalem exist between mexico and Sao Paulo?
The one place where colonizer came, conquered, enslaved then transported the inhabitants out of are the Americas. This matches exactly what the Bible said would happen to Israel. Of course there was more than just Israel here but you should get the gist of what I'm saying

Wigi

Established
So you can say they're old cities but where and can you prove the place you believe them to be is actually the place they originally were?
Now you reverse the burden of proof..
You don't change a worldwide geography over night just like that. That's why i'm asking if you have anything that supports your assumption that cities or the red sea wasn't the sea between egypt and saudi arabia as it is known today?

You're saying land is younger than the scriptures?
I'm saying Jerusalem and canaan were written in scriptures before any of these places could possibly be recreated in America, if they even exist in america.

Yea things getting found AFTER the emergence of secular Israel. Anything before the emergence?
Because that's how archeology works, it's always after the events? But if your argument is we can't trust the scrolls and manuscripts, nor other findings because we discovered them after 1948 it's much easier to say 'don't trust the Bible at all because we have found more manuscripts and scrolls in coherence with the texts after 1948.'

Based on the fact that Romans recorded all their conquests and would have been more than happy to extend their empire in new lands that no european ever heard of.

Then tell me what this signifies
I don't know, I'll just ask when, where and who made this ? because with deep fake and photoshop it's very hard for me to trust unsourced pics.

You also never answered. Was I right or wrong when I said Egypt originally wasn't referred to as Egypt?
Honestly, I have no idea and i'm not sure you asked this question to me.

Meaning prove that the DNA matches that of the ancient philistines. You can't
They proved it this year and it match with the DNA of those who live in the Levant . At this point it's like denying for example that canadians are Europeans.

in the 1400s Colombus was on the other side of the world looking for "Jerusalem"
There's also Arron de Montezinos (?) who said he found Israelites in South America reciting the shema. You see this is what I want to see from you. Support. Not just "no you're
For example all this, where you got these informations?
I don't get what this second pic proves besides that it looks european.
Once again without location nor datation it won't help.

The one place where colonizer came, conquered, enslaved then transported the inhabitants out of are the Americas
Now you believe the trans atlantic trade was in fact between south and north america not Africa?

Last edited:
Now you reverse the burden of proof..
You don't change a worldwide geography over night just like that. That's why i'm asking if you have anything that supports your assumption that cities or the red sea wasn't the sea between egypt and saudi arabia as it is known today?
I'm not sure what of "I can't map out the promised land" is hard to understand. I can't map it out because they changed the names. So all I can really do is go by the available information. The information that I'm giving you here that YOU can verify (or debunk) YOURSELF

I'm saying Jerusalem and canaan were written in scriptures before any of these places could possibly be recreated in America, if they even exist in america.
Are you sure you're reading and taking in what I'm saying? I'm saying that when the Bible talks of "Jerusalem" it's talking about a place in the Americas. Not elsewhere.

Because that's how archeology works, it's always after the events? But if your argument is we can't trust the scrolls and manuscripts, nor other findings because we discovered them after 1948 it's much easier to say 'don't trust the Bible at all because we have found more manuscripts and scrolls in coherence with the texts after 1948.'
Yea I find it fishy that they wanted to go Uganda first but then decided on Palestine. Then once deciding on Palestine, they all of a sudden within years find "artifacts". Where are the artifacts before that time? In fact where's the map showing Israel in the Middle East before the 1800s? Because there are artifacts found in America before 1940 if you wanna go thru some of them.

I don't know, I'll just ask when, where and who made this ? because with deep fake and photoshop it's very hard for me to trust unsourced pics.
Codex Zouche nuttal. Here's another one from the codex fejervary

They proved it this year and it match with the DNA of those who live in the Levant . At this point it's like denying for example that canadians are Europeans.
Now how would you prove whether they were telling the truth or lying?

For example all this, where you got these informations?

I don't get what this second pic proves besides that it looks european.
Once again without location nor datation it won't help.
You're old enough to not have to be spoonfed. You have google at your fingertips. Google it and see what you find then come back.

I shouldn't have to google "Mohammad statue Washington DC" for you when you can do that yourself . Colombus said he was on a voyage to conquer Jerusalem/the holy land in his journal. Feel free to look up anything I'm saying to verify it yourself because I'm telling you the information in a way that you can verify it yourself without me having to feed you links that tell you what or how to believe.
Now you believe the trans atlantic trade was in fact between south and north america not Africa?
The real slave trade was Indians being moved out to places like Europe and Africa. That's why to this day you can find statues of Indians in Europe.

Last edited: