Do you believe secular Jewish state of Israel is prophesied in the Bible?

Lisa

Superstar
Even if God wanted to lead Jews back to the promised land.

Instead it was a bunch of atheist Europeans.

Lisa basically has to ignore every aspect of reality to keep her views in tact, and has stated that that's what she intends to do. It led to a lot of interesting counter points bringing brought against a comically staunch advocate, a type of character which usually wouldn't exist other than hypotheticals
The Jews wandered the world for a long time and many of them came from Europe doesn’t mean that they aren’t still Jews. That they are worldly only goes to prove why they build a temple to God, they think that they have no way to go back to Him then what their ancestors did, proving they still reject Jesus. Its when they build that temple and start the sacrifices again is when the last week starts.

And that last week is huge in prophecy, that’s when we see Jesus return, which is why maybe people like to lie and say those aren’t real Jews, trying to mess up the timeline and non discerning people are deceived. However, discerning people know that there is a group within Israel that has already made plans for a rebuilt 3rd temple. They have the plans for it drawn up, and some say its all ready pre built and can be put up right away. They found Levite’s and attired them and have been training them how to do the sacrifice.They also have all the implements needed to perform the sacrifice. The rebuilt temple was spoken about in Revelation, so are you saying that’s all a coincidence then?
Revelation‬ ‭11:1-2‬ ‭
Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said, “Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it. Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations; and they will tread under foot the holy city for forty-two months.​
‭‭
I’m not talking about hypotheticals here, I’m talking about prophecy being fulfilled and one of those is that the Jews will return to their land. That’s where we see them now, and they are hated by the people around them, which is what the Bible says would happen, even nations not around them hate them. Instead of focusing on verses that may or may not have to do with the times of the end..focus on the ones that do, you will be more in tune with the events of today when you do that.

you’re the one who wants to stick to the verses you brought up which are wrong
Ok let’s start here and with the Ezekiel verse that says before they enter the land all rebels will be purged from their midst. How am I “wrong” concerning that happening BEFORE (not after) them entering the land?
And that’s the other problem, you think the Jews are in America and are being kept in because of the wall in Mexico...you aren’t even being realistic about that, how can you then quote scriptures like you understand the truth when you obviously don’t?
Let’s not start with me then. Let’s start with Colombo. Why was he in the Americas looking for Israelites and Israel when it should have been common knowledge (according to you) that Israel is in the Middle East?

Or if not there then Deuteronomy 28 where it says the curses will lie on the descendants of the Israelites. We could also go thru that and compare that to who I say the Israelites are vs who you say the Israelites are. Doubt you take up the offer but it’s there

Ok let’s start here and with the Ezekiel verse that says before they enter the land all rebels will be purged from their midst. How am I “wrong” concerning that happening BEFORE (not after) them entering the land?

Let’s not start with me then. Let’s start with Colombo. Why was he in the Americas looking for Israelites and Israel when it should have been common knowledge (according to you) that Israel is in the Middle East?

Or if not there then Deuteronomy 28 where it says the curses will lie on the descendants of the Israelites. We could also go thru that and compare that to who I say the Israelites are vs who you say the Israelites are. Doubt you take up the offer but it’s there
Michael S Heiser and Vocab Malone have an interesting discussion about it...

For more in depth study on a spectrum of topics from a former Black Hebrew Israelite, this looks like a good channel...

https://www.youtube.com/user/ttv2050

Last edited:

lightseeker

Established
The Jews wandered the world for a long time and many of them came from Europe doesn’t mean that they aren’t still Jews. That they are worldly only goes to prove why they build a temple to God, they think that they have no way to go back to Him then what their ancestors did, proving they still reject Jesus. Its when they build that temple and start the sacrifices again is when the last week starts.

And that last week is huge in prophecy, that’s when we see Jesus return, which is why maybe people like to lie and say those aren’t real Jews, trying to mess up the timeline and non discerning people are deceived. However, discerning people know that there is a group within Israel that has already made plans for a rebuilt 3rd temple. They have the plans for it drawn up, and some say its all ready pre built and can be put up right away. They found Levite’s and attired them and have been training them how to do the sacrifice.They also have all the implements needed to perform the sacrifice. The rebuilt temple was spoken about in Revelation, so are you saying that’s all a coincidence then?
Revelation‬ ‭11:1-2‬ ‭​

Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said, “Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it. Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations; and they will tread under foot the holy city for forty-two months.​
‭‭
I’m not talking about hypotheticals here, I’m talking about prophecy being fulfilled and one of those is that the Jews will return to their land. That’s where we see them now, and they are hated by the people around them, which is what the Bible says would happen, even nations not around them hate them. Instead of focusing on verses that may or may not have to do with the times of the end..focus on the ones that do, you will be more in tune with the events of today when you do that.
I don't deny that Israel is significant to the end times, but people have different ideas of what will occur. As I understand it, Israel is not going to reign in Jesus Christ ruling as the righteous king, but the anti-Christ embodied. I think this is hard to deny given that they are sworn enemies of Christ. The Jewish religion that we know today was essentially the people that rejected Christ. I'm not sure of your views on how the end times will occur. But from what I see these events are being orchestrated by the anti-Christ.

Where does that leave God in this equation? Obviously God is beyond good and evil. God makes the best of all things. His Son being crucified even God used his blood to atone for the sins of the world. So God cannot be defeated. But the establishment of the third temple will be the beginning of the anti-christ's establishment of his kingdom of earth.

Don't forget that Jews do not agree with your religion. They believe Jesus was a criminal and deserved to die. This is in their Talmud. They believe that you worshipping Jesus makes you an idol worshipper and according to their law you would be condemned to death. They believe you do not have a soul and cannot have one, and the most perverse and degenerate Jew has a more righteous soul than you could ever have. They believe you were created to serve as a slave to them, at that when their moshiach comes all gentiles will be slaves of the Jews

Michael S Heiser and Vocab Malone have an interesting discussion about it...

For more in depth study on a spectrum of topics from a former Black Hebrew Israelite, this looks like a good channel...

https://www.youtube.com/user/ttv2050
20 minutes and not once did they open up the Bible to disprove the biblical claims that are made. Maybe you could tell me why that is...

Don't forget that Jews do not agree with your religion. They believe Jesus was a criminal and deserved to die. This is in their Talmud. They believe that you worshipping Jesus makes you an idol worshipper and according to their law you would be condemned to death. They believe you do not have a soul and cannot have one, and the most perverse and degenerate Jew has a more righteous soul than you could ever have. They believe you were created to serve as a slave to them, at that when their moshiach comes all gentiles will be slaves of the Jews
And the strangest part about this is that one of the most constant themes of the Old Testament (Tanakh) IS "don't worship idols, it's wrong".

And of course, as my signature says:

“God is not a man, that He should lie,
Nor a son of man, that He should repent.
Has He said, and will He not do?
Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?"
- Numbers 23:19

Robin

Established
20 minutes and not once did they open up the Bible to disprove the biblical claims that are made. Maybe you could tell me why that is...
I mean I've seen the video, and this one was more of an introduction to the group. Apparently they're doing another where they go into detail as to why the HBI are not who they say they are.

Lisa

Superstar
I’m not sure what verse you are talking about here. It seems from reading the above verses Ezekiel 36:1-21 that God talks about scattering them to other nations, which is what happened and then in verse 22 talks about bringing them back, not for them, but for Himself. I don’t see where the problem is.

Let’s not start with me then. Let’s start with Colombo.
You want to talk about this guy?
2A484583-3E4A-4084-8D77-D0D61FFB4A09.jpeg

Why was he in the Americas looking for Israelites and Israel when it should have been common knowledge (according to you) that Israel is in the Middle East?
I know Colombo was a detective and all, but I never heard of him going to the Americas looking for Israelites...
But you must have had a typo and meant Columbus? Idk why Columbus thought going to the Americas was going to find him the Jewish homeland...maybe he was deceived by the pope or something?

We could but it still wouldn’t matter that much since the Jews are back in the land that God gave them and the end times scenario’s are playing out, so then what takes precedence in this case? Curses that I’m not sure of since you didn’t give scripture references, or the fact that Daniel the prophet talks about Israel having sacrifices for 3 1/2 years in the end times? Which for that to happen they have to be in their land, they have to have a temple, they have to have priests and its all going to be on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Jerusalem which is God’s city, not any city in America. You don’t really understand the Bible as much as you think you do and because of that you are wrong in what you believe, sorry.

Lisa

Superstar
But the establishment of the third temple will be the beginning of the anti-christ's establishment of his kingdom of earth.
The anti christ spirit is already at work in the world..probably because of who the ruler of the world is.

You forget they had Him killed, the religious leaders started it, but it was the crowd shouting Barrabas that sealed it...

They can believe all they want..doesn’t cancel out what God has told us does it? Nothing cancel’s out what God says. And God says a lot..and in the end they will believe in their God again.
Romans‬ ‭11:11, 15, 23-25‬ ‭
I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous.

For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree? For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
‭‭
I don't deny that Israel is significant to the end times, but people have different ideas of what will occur.
They are very significant, the bickering and the wars in the M.E. having to do with Israel just existing is end times, so why do we wonder if they are the real Jews? If they weren’t real, no one would care.

I’m not sure what verse you are talking about here.
Don’t worry, I can post it again....

Ezekiel 20
34 I will bring you from the nations and gather you from the countries where you have been scattered—with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with outpoured wrath. 35 I will bring you into the wilderness of the nations and there, face to face, I will execute judgment upon you. 36 As I judged your ancestors in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so I will judge you, declares the Sovereign Lord. 37 I will take note of you as you pass under my rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant. 38 I will purge you of those who revolt and rebel against me. Although I will bring them out of the land where they are living, yet they will not enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Lord.

My reading of this verse has God saying that He will gather Israel out of the lands He scattered them to but before they enter the land the rebellious of them will be purged and will not be allowed to enter the land. Yet today we look up and see gay parades,racism, freemasonry symbols/idolatry. In other words, by you saying it’s prophecy fulfilled, you’re calling God a liar as the rebellious HAVE seen the land. So what about my interpretation of Ez. 20 is “wrong”?
But you must have had a typo and meant Columbus? Idk why Columbus thought going to the Americas was going to find him the Jewish homeland...maybe he was deceived by the pope or something?
Sometimes I like to call the guy Colombo. But anyways, No, it’s not that Colombo was deceived but that he had a better understanding than you do. And so did the pope. Just because they choose to fool the world doesn’t mean they don’t actually know the truth. And that’s just Colombo. There were others likeEldad the Danite who claimed that there was an independent Israelite tribe in Africa living amongst each other. I say all that to say that the history you think you know is a lie. Which is why they can’t find any proof of David or Solomon in the Middle East.

Oh ok. I was talking about Deuteronomy 28. For reference the 46th verse says that the curses in Deuteronomy would be a SIGN on the descendants of Israel. So what I’m proposing is that we go thru the curses and compare them to who you say the Israelites and who I say.

The convo would go further than you continuously bringing up Ezekiel 36 as if I haven’t already given my stance on that verse.

I mean I've seen the video, and this one was more of an introduction to the group. Apparently they're doing another where they go into detail as to why the HBI are not who they say they are.
I don’t care about the 501c3 controller HBI. A point I’ve made clear to the person who posted the video. The information is more important to me. Let’s not distract away from the topic to talk about controlled opposition.

Like if we’re going to talk about the topic then let’s dive into how slaves were saying Hebrew words like “massa” and “kumbaya”.

Ezekiel 20
34 I will bring you from the nations and gather you from the countries where you have been scattered—with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with outpoured wrath. 35 I will bring you into the wilderness of the nations and there, face to face, I will execute judgment upon you. 36 As I judged your ancestors in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so I will judge you, declares the Sovereign Lord. 37 I will take note of you as you pass under my rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant. 38 I will purge you of those who revolt and rebel against me. Although I will bring them out of the land where they are living, yet they will not enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Lord.

My reading of this verse has God saying that He will gather Israel out of the lands He scattered them to but before they enter the land the rebellious of them will be purged and will not be allowed to enter the land. Yet today we look up and see gay parades,racism, freemasonry symbols/idolatry. In other words, by you saying it’s prophecy fulfilled, you’re calling God a liar as the rebellious HAVE seen the land. So what about my interpretation of Ez. 20 is “wrong”?

Sometimes I like to call the guy Colombo. But anyways, No, it’s not that Colombo was deceived but that he had a better understanding than you do. And so did the pope. Just because they choose to fool the world doesn’t mean they don’t actually know the truth. And that’s just Colombo. There were others likeEldad the Danite who claimed that there was an independent Israelite tribe in Africa living amongst each other. I say all that to say that the history you think you know is a lie. Which is why they can’t find any proof of David or Solomon in the Middle East.

Oh ok. I was talking about Deuteronomy 28. For reference the 46th verse says that the curses in Deuteronomy would be a SIGN on the descendants of Israel. So what I’m proposing is that we go thru the curses and compare them to who you say the Israelites and who I say.

The convo would go further than you continuously bringing up Ezekiel 36 as if I haven’t already given my stance on that verse.
Looking at the Ezekiel 20 passage, it seems to me that there will be a purging and sifting of Israel before they come into the fullness of what God has for them. This seems to echo Israel going in to the time of Jacob’s Trouble followed later by the return of the Lord, judgement of those on the earth and the righteous going on into the Millennial Kingdom.

But that’s just me @KoncreteMind ;-)

Lisa

Superstar

Ezekiel 20

Ah...I thought you were talking about the verses before the ones I quoted and was confused...ok.
So, obviously the verses you are talking about hasn’t happened yet, He’s regathered His people and their judgement is at a later time, after the abomination of desolation.

No Koncrete, you are wrong again..idk why they wanted to search for the Jews in all the wrong places but what you’re basing your theory upon, just isn’t true. The pope wouldn’t have a clue to what is true in the Bible and he didn’t teach the truth either..deceivers deceiving and being deceived.

As for Deuteronomy 28..haven’t the Jews been through all the curses. They’ve had a pretty hard life as a group. They had kings who were for God and not, they had a time period where they did what they thought was right, they were enslaved..what hasn’t been done to these people? God scattered them and they roamed the earth and they were spit upon and derided wherever they went. Then not so long ago they were tortured and killed in concentration camps where God used the horrible in that to bring them back into their land after all that time. Which in the verses that you hate that I keep brining up tells us why He did it. Which is why I bring it up. Otherwise there is no explanation for why they are back in their land, except really if you read anything about the abomination of desolation you will understand that the Jews have to be back in their land and a new temple for that to even happen....so we can also say they have to be back in their land for prophecy to be fulfilled.

Last edited:
Well just as you shouldn’t be looking for “what’s me”, I’m not looking for what’s “you”.
Together BOTH of us should be looking for what he Creator says.

And He CLEARLY AND STRAIGHTFORWARDLY said that the rebels would NOT see the land. Yet your argument is that the land where we can see rebels is proof of prophecy being fulfilled. From where I stand, y’all don’t believe what God says until He’s confirming what you want to believe. When Hes not you’re rearranging His words like here

Last edited:
So, obviously the verses you are talking about hasn’t happened yet
How can you say a prophecy that is said to happen right before the prophecy you says has happened, “hasn’t happened yet”?

No Koncrete, you are wrong again..idk why they wanted to search for the Jews in all the wrong places but what you’re basing your theory upon,
All the wrong places based on who exactly?

And if you don’t know why there, do you know why Egyptian artifacts have been found in Illinois and the Grand Canyon? With the Grand Canyon allegedly have a descendant or someone named “Zaphnath”? How come the only stone tablets of the commandments ever found in the world in were found in America? And in Hebrew?

As for Deuteronomy 28..haven’t the Jews been through all the curses.
Actually that’s what we’re trying to figure out. So let’s go from modern times. What curse does the holocaust for the “Jews” fit and what curse does slavery fit for so called blacks?

God scattered them
They weren’t forcibly scattered to the ends of the earth that’s for sure. The only people that could lay claim to that is “black” people. You can find “black” people in a variety of places like Brazil, Peru, Mexico, Colombia, Europe, there’s Afro Russians, Asians, etc... Nobody can be found in that variety of places other than blacks. And that’s because a certain tribe of black people are the real Israelites. Hopefully you took note of what happened to Egypt once the Israelites left Egypt.

Which in the verses that you hate
No what I hate is when people willingly twist scripture to make it say something it doesn’t. God says that A then B then C will happen and you say B can come first then maybe C twice then A. That’s not how it works. God said the rebels wouldn’t enter the land after He gathered the Israelites, while you say God gathered the rebels and let them into the land. That’s a clear reason why you and the religion you represent are not to believed by anyone wanting anything to do with the Bible.

Lisa

Superstar
How can you say a prophecy that is said to happen right before the prophecy you says has happened, “hasn’t happened yet”?
The prophecy is that they will be brought back in their land, and so they have. They also won’t know God still is also true because they will build a temple..so they are back in their land and don’t know God yet. Then what is going to happen in that God will bring them back to Himself..so ya, I can say that God will bring them back into the land, but His bringing them back to Himself hasn’t happened yet.

All the wrong places based on who exactly?
The Bible..why would the Jews be in America when that’s not where their land is located?

And if you don’t know why there, do you know why Egyptian artifacts have been found in Illinois and the Grand Canyon? With the Grand Canyon allegedly have a descendant or someone named “Zaphnath”? How come the only stone tablets of the commandments ever found in the world in were found in America? And in Hebrew?
I have no idea..that doesn’t mean its the Jews homeland though. Is Egypt close to the US, because God brought Israel out of Egypt, or are you gonna say they came out of town that might be named Egypt in the US?

Actually that’s what we’re trying to figure out. So let’s go from modern times. What curse does the holocaust for the “Jews” fit and what curse does slavery fit for so called blacks?
Well, the Jews have been scattered and have been a by word everywhere they’ve gone. They are still looked down upon to this day...seems Biblical to me. Idk, what black slavery has to do with this convo.

They weren’t forcibly scattered to the ends of the earth that’s for sure.
They sure weren’t living in the land God gave them anymore, so ya, they were scattered everywhere, even to America...

No what I hate is when people willingly twist scripture to make it say something it doesn’t.
I thought that’s what you’ve been doing..Israel in America and all?

The prophecy is that they will be brought back in their land
A. I will gather israel
B. I will meet Israel in the wilderness face to face
C. I will purge the rebels from their midst
D. The rest of Israel will enter the land

Maybe if I put it like this you’ll explain how you can skip over B and C when God said it would happen in the order of ABCD...

The Bible..
Prove it then.
I have no idea..
Exactly. You don’t know history beyond what you were spoonfed by liars in school.

Idk, what black slavery has to do with this convo.
Being taken to a place on ships to be enslaved is a Deuteronomy curse. One that blacks fit but the ashkenazi japhetites do not

I thought that’s what you’ve been doing..Israel in America and all?
What you think is irrelevant. What matters is what you can prove. And you haven’t brought much to support your narrative on Israel being in the Middle East.

A. I will gather israel
Thanks for putting it like that..that was what happened in Genesis with Moses...can’t you see it?

Is Egypt and Damascus close to the US?

You don’t know history beyond what you were spoonfed by liars in school.
How do you know that you aren’t the one who’s deceived?

Being taken to a place on ships to be enslaved is a Deuteronomy curse.
O good God! Really? I think that’s a human curse of sin...

What you think is irrelevant. What matters is what you can prove. And you haven’t brought much to support your narrative on Israel being in the Middle East.
Not really irrelevant, just trying to help you out.

Only the Bible that centers around countries and cities in the ME..

Thanks for putting it like that..that was what happened in Genesis with Moses...can’t you see it?
Moses was dead when Ezekiel was alive. So God saying to Ezekiel that:

A. I will gather israel

Was all future tense not past tense. So again I ask how you can skip over B and C and say A/D were fulfilled when God (not KM) said it would happen in order from A to BCD?

Is Egypt and Damascus close to the US?
I asked you to prove or bring support for what you said

How do you know that you aren’t the one who’s deceived?
That’s the thing. I’m on a journey to the truth. I’m not there yet. I don’t pretend to have all the answers because I have a book in front of me.

The difference between me and you is I can point out WHY I believe what I believe. You can’t. Which is why when I ask you to prove something you bring no information. I can bring you verifiable information of reasons why I believe what I do. Why is the Bible set in the Middle East? Using the Bible can you show why the people you say are Israelites are? Bring information and not your words if you’re really trying to “help”.

O good God! Really? I think that’s a human curse of sin...
It’s not a human curse to sin then be transported to another nation to be oppressed for 400 years. That’s a Deuteronomy curse that is specifically in regards to the descendants of the Israelites. If I’m wrong point out two other groups who went thru something similar since everyone sins according to your belief system

Not really irrelevant, just trying to help you out.

Only the Bible that centers around countries and cities in the ME..
The only way you’re going to help is if you bring something other than your words. What’s the proof that the Bible happened where you say it did? What’s the biblical proof of the people you say are Jews actually are? Again if you’re really trying to “help” bring me information and not your words

Moses was dead when Ezekiel was alive. So God saying to Ezekiel that:

A. I will gather israel

Was all future tense not past tense. So again I ask how you can skip over B and C and say A/D were fulfilled when God (not KM) said it would happen in order from A to BCD?
That is what happened in Genesis when God sent Moses...and God even goes back through what He did for Israel with Moses to say that He is going to do that again. I think He’s done that with them multiple times so its not strange that He would do that again, however, I think Ezekiel 36 speaks more towards that then the verses in chapter 20. Because God says He will regather them not for their sakes God was about to act but for His. They profane His name and He knows it. That’s why I think that Ezekiel 36 is more in line than Ezekiel 20 is for this day and age.

I asked you to prove or bring support for what you said
I am, is Egypt or Damascus close to the US?

That’s the thing. I’m on a journey to the truth. I’m not there yet. I don’t pretend to have all the answers because I have a book in front of me.

The difference between me and you is I can point out WHY I believe what I believe. You can’t. Which is why when I ask you to prove something you bring no information. I can bring you verifiable information of reasons why I believe what I do. Why is the Bible set in the Middle East? Using the Bible can you show why the people you say are Israelites are? Bring information and not your words if you’re really trying to “help”.
I am pointing things out to you, but you only want to believe what you believe and aren’t interested in anything else. I’ll help you even more..the US isn’t close to Egypt or Damascus, but Israel is. In the New Testament, God brought Israel out of Egypt and had them walking from Egypt to where God showed them the promised land. Can one walk from Egypt to the US? No, one can’t. Can you see how you twist scripture to suit what you believe? Can one walk from the US to Damascus? That’s where Paul was when He met Jesus. He went from Israel to Damascus..is that close to the US? How about any of the cities on Paul’s missionary journey’s..are they close to the US? You’re reasoning doesn’t add up to geography.

It’s not a human curse to sin then be transported to another nation to be oppressed for 400 years. That’s a Deuteronomy curse that is specifically in regards to the descendants of the Israelites. If I’m wrong point out two other groups who went thru something similar since everyone sins according to your belief system
Lots of nations have conquered other nations and have enslaved people. The black man being sold into slavery is nothing new, I’m sorry. I’m not going to try to look through history to find other claims of slavery, but know that slavery has existed all through history. Biblically, God talks about the slaves that the Israelites could have, knowing that other people had slaves as well. There is nothing new under the sun. We could see that slavery is still going strong today. We have sex slavery and the like. Lots of people are being trafficked and exploited.

Everyone does sin and its not my belief system, its Biblical.
Romans‬ ‭3:23‬ ‭
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.​
‭‭