Do you believe secular Jewish state of Israel is prophesied in the Bible?

rainerann

Star
Regarding the map, you think it's possible or you think it's not possible because
God couldn't have been possibly with them or miracles doesn't happen?
I’m talking literal miles per hour with that group. Not whether they could have a spiritual connection for that long.

I’m saying that a group including women and children would not reach the required miles per hour to cover that distance, become judged to wander for forty years in the wilderness and then enter the land in presumably less than forty years from the place they had been wandering.

The whole trek would have taken approximately 50 years or so based on how long Moses is said to have lived and the fact that he dies before entering the land. In forty years, you would not be able to cover that much distance with that many people, much less the ten years the Bible actually suggests it took to get from point a to point b.

I am doing estimates in my head, but I feel pretty confident with them considering I’ve read the first five books of the Bible more than 10 times completely.

This would be impossible unless they were all walking as fast as Elijah when he was coming down the mountain.

rainerann

Star
I don’t know how many people have tried to walk long distances with toddlers, but it is not an easy thing to do. This is not going to be like a power walkathon.

Wigi

Veteran
much less the ten years the Bible actually suggests it took to get from point a to point b.
It's kinda interesting that you say this because I saw memes all around internet claiming it only takes weeks and it should be shorter than 40 years but here you state the opposite.

The whole trek would have taken approximately 50 years or so based on how long Moses is said to have lived and the fact that he dies before entering the land.
You think it took 50 years and not 40 years? But what about the part where it's written that an entire generation died in the desert?

I don’t know how many people have tried to walk long distances with toddlers
Maybe you're more informed than me but I can't really compare my urban life with people who traveled like nomadic tribes

I don't understand why you said you're not talking about blacks. So they're not hispanic?
I just explained it. I said they're not black because black (and white for that matter) are colors. They're not nationalities And they're not identities. So the people you refer to as black aren't "black" because that is a color. A color the majority of them don't even match. At the same time, I call them black for short hand instead of having to explain this every time.

How? Damascus and Jericho are among the oldest cities in human history so when exactly people changed the name of those places ?
How about you show me the oldest map you can showing Israel in the Middle East? You won't find one older than the 1800s I bet. So you can say they're old cities but where and can you prove the place you believe them to be is actually the place they originally were? Because in the 1400s Colombus was on the other side of the world looking for "Jerusalem"

The United States are younger than the dead sea scrolls and other hebrew scriptures that mentions places like the red sea, Jericho, Persia so how does that work ?
You're saying land is younger than the scriptures? United States is a corporation err...I mean a country. The existence of the country has no relevance to the discussion because there were people and KINGDOMS here before the US was even thought of. But maybe I'm missing something though regarding your point

I don't know what specific answer you're looking for when you ask me about specific places. I can't map out the promised land for you. I can only provide reasonings for WHY I believe it's somewhere here
Do you have anything that could convince me of that?
I'm not here to convince you of anything.

The Tel dan stele found in Palestine mentioning the house of David? Ethiopians claiming a solomonic dynasty that originates from the queen of Seba mentionned in the Bible ?
Yea things getting found AFTER the emergence of secular Israel. Anything before the emergence?

And there was travel between America and Africa before the transatlantic slave trade (which was over exaggerated by the way) and before Colombus. So the connection between Ethiopia and Israel could happen whether they were in America or secular Israel.

No, it's a big no and you can't possibly say that with a straight face because Romans never invaded south America,
Based on....?

crucifixion wasn't practiced by Native Americans,
Then tell me what this signifies

You also never answered. Was I right or wrong when I said Egypt originally wasn't referred to as Egypt? Just making sure WE keep the conversation honest and humble because you originally acted as if I was incorrect making that statement.

we have the DNA of Philistines who lived in what we call now Israel almost 3000 years ago, which is in the middle east.
Prove it. Meaning prove that the DNA matches that of the ancient philistines. You can't. You're going off of someone who has an agenda they want to prove.

The jordan river isn't in America, Arabs mentioned in the OT are semite and don't live in America plus no American tribes spoke Arabic because Arabs used to live in Arabia.
Hey take your beef up with Colombus not me. He's the one who brought a Hebrew translator with him to the Americas (Luis de Torres). There's also Arron de Montezinos (?) who said he found Israelites in South America reciting the shema. You see this is what I want to see from you. Support. Not just "no you're wrong"
This is so wrong that it hurts my brain.
Plus it's forbidden in Islam.
*yawns*

To be straight, you think the world revolves around south america and 'real' Jerusalem exist between mexico and Sao Paulo?
The one place where colonizer came, conquered, enslaved then transported the inhabitants out of are the Americas. This matches exactly what the Bible said would happen to Israel. Of course there was more than just Israel here but you should get the gist of what I'm saying

Wigi

Veteran
So you can say they're old cities but where and can you prove the place you believe them to be is actually the place they originally were?
Now you reverse the burden of proof..
You don't change a worldwide geography over night just like that. That's why i'm asking if you have anything that supports your assumption that cities or the red sea wasn't the sea between egypt and saudi arabia as it is known today?

You're saying land is younger than the scriptures?
I'm saying Jerusalem and canaan were written in scriptures before any of these places could possibly be recreated in America, if they even exist in america.

Yea things getting found AFTER the emergence of secular Israel. Anything before the emergence?
Because that's how archeology works, it's always after the events? But if your argument is we can't trust the scrolls and manuscripts, nor other findings because we discovered them after 1948 it's much easier to say 'don't trust the Bible at all because we have found more manuscripts and scrolls in coherence with the texts after 1948.'

Based on....?
Based on the fact that Romans recorded all their conquests and would have been more than happy to extend their empire in new lands that no european ever heard of.

Then tell me what this signifies
I don't know, I'll just ask when, where and who made this ? because with deep fake and photoshop it's very hard for me to trust unsourced pics.

You also never answered. Was I right or wrong when I said Egypt originally wasn't referred to as Egypt?
Honestly, I have no idea and i'm not sure you asked this question to me.

Meaning prove that the DNA matches that of the ancient philistines. You can't
They proved it this year and it match with the DNA of those who live in the Levant . At this point it's like denying for example that canadians are Europeans.

in the 1400s Colombus was on the other side of the world looking for "Jerusalem"
There's also Arron de Montezinos (?) who said he found Israelites in South America reciting the shema. You see this is what I want to see from you. Support. Not just "no you're
For example all this, where you got these informations?
I don't get what this second pic proves besides that it looks european.
Once again without location nor datation it won't help.

The one place where colonizer came, conquered, enslaved then transported the inhabitants out of are the Americas
Now you believe the trans atlantic trade was in fact between south and north america not Africa?

Last edited:
Now you reverse the burden of proof..
You don't change a worldwide geography over night just like that. That's why i'm asking if you have anything that supports your assumption that cities or the red sea wasn't the sea between egypt and saudi arabia as it is known today?
I'm not sure what of "I can't map out the promised land" is hard to understand. I can't map it out because they changed the names. So all I can really do is go by the available information. The information that I'm giving you here that YOU can verify (or debunk) YOURSELF

I'm saying Jerusalem and canaan were written in scriptures before any of these places could possibly be recreated in America, if they even exist in america.
Are you sure you're reading and taking in what I'm saying? I'm saying that when the Bible talks of "Jerusalem" it's talking about a place in the Americas. Not elsewhere.

Because that's how archeology works, it's always after the events? But if your argument is we can't trust the scrolls and manuscripts, nor other findings because we discovered them after 1948 it's much easier to say 'don't trust the Bible at all because we have found more manuscripts and scrolls in coherence with the texts after 1948.'
Yea I find it fishy that they wanted to go Uganda first but then decided on Palestine. Then once deciding on Palestine, they all of a sudden within years find "artifacts". Where are the artifacts before that time? In fact where's the map showing Israel in the Middle East before the 1800s? Because there are artifacts found in America before 1940 if you wanna go thru some of them.

I don't know, I'll just ask when, where and who made this ? because with deep fake and photoshop it's very hard for me to trust unsourced pics.
Codex Zouche nuttal. Here's another one from the codex fejervary

They proved it this year and it match with the DNA of those who live in the Levant . At this point it's like denying for example that canadians are Europeans.
Now how would you prove whether they were telling the truth or lying?

For example all this, where you got these informations?

I don't get what this second pic proves besides that it looks european.
Once again without location nor datation it won't help.
You're old enough to not have to be spoonfed. You have google at your fingertips. Google it and see what you find then come back.

I shouldn't have to google "Mohammad statue Washington DC" for you when you can do that yourself . Colombus said he was on a voyage to conquer Jerusalem/the holy land in his journal. Feel free to look up anything I'm saying to verify it yourself because I'm telling you the information in a way that you can verify it yourself without me having to feed you links that tell you what or how to believe.
Now you believe the trans atlantic trade was in fact between south and north america not Africa?
The real slave trade was Indians being moved out to places like Europe and Africa. That's why to this day you can find statues of Indians in Europe.

Last edited:
"if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel" Exodus 19

That's a big "if"

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
"if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel" Exodus 19

That's a big "if"
All the “ifs“...

Phithx

Veteran
It seems the State of Israel was Prophesied, but that they would still pay for rejecting Christ:

From On The Way to Emmaus Again - Scripture explained again at the end of the 21st century

"The disciples asked Christ, the Being within the human body called Jesus, when he (Christ) would come again and what would be the sign (Matt.24:3)? Christ replied that when they saw the Fig Tree (Matt. 21:19-21) put forth new shoots, and begin to grow again, they would know that "Summer" (the new age - Sabbath Millennium) was near (Matt. 24:32), after 6 millennia - (6,000 years) of Satan's mis-rule, known as "Winter".

How does this tell us what YEAR the birth would take place?

The Fig Tree that was cursed and withered before the disciples eyes because it brought forth no fruit, unto God, was the Jews. The "Fig Tree" is the symbol of the Jews in Scripture. Jesus cursed the Fig Tree and it withered away, symbolizing what was going to happen to the Jews for rejecting their rightful King."

Continued at site.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I’m talking literal miles per hour with that group. Not whether they could have a spiritual connection for that long.

I’m saying that a group including women and children would not reach the required miles per hour to cover that distance, become judged to wander for forty years in the wilderness and then enter the land in presumably less than forty years from the place they had been wandering.

The whole trek would have taken approximately 50 years or so based on how long Moses is said to have lived and the fact that he dies before entering the land. In forty years, you would not be able to cover that much distance with that many people, much less the ten years the Bible actually suggests it took to get from point a to point b.

I am doing estimates in my head, but I feel pretty confident with them considering I’ve read the first five books of the Bible more than 10 times completely.

This would be impossible unless they were all walking as fast as Elijah when he was coming down the mountain.
This is not an endorsement of the following website, but they do have rather detailed information about the Exodus.

There are 50 locations identified in the Bible that were stopped at during the 40-year journey from Goshen to the Jordan River.

Mapping all of this out, and looking at the travel rates based upon an 8-hours of walking/day when they traveled, the required rate is on average 1 mph, which seems very reasonable, at least to me. That's almost a crawl, as would be expected for such a large group of people.

It also seems to have been forgotten that these people had their own herds, and had spoiled the Egyptians before leaving, and thus would have had plenty of animal-driven carts to carry their personal possessions as well as their young and elderly.

So it's very difficult to understand exactly where you came up with your wild guess that the entire trek would somehow had to have taken 50 years, or how you estimated the travel rate, because neither of those figures appear to make any sense and look to have been pulled out of thin air.

You routinely make nonsensical claims like this one, offering up your opinions as if they are facts, when in fact they are nothing but unsubstantiated opinions based on very poor assumptions.

It seems your starting point is that the Bible is a work of fiction, and that you are here to try to con others into agreeing with you, while distorting or ignoring all of the facts which prove you to be in error.

Perhaps if you instead opened your mind to the possibility the Bible is NOT a work of fiction, and looked at all of the evidence objectively, you would lose the urge to continually try to prove you are somehow right and our Creator is somehow wrong, as if you know more than He does.

We all suffer from this same issue, to varying degrees, and NEED to snap out of it. So please do not be offended by what's been shared with you.

Sanchuniathon

Rookie
No. The Bible is a book of myths and legends based on older Mesopotamian, Persian, Canaanite and Egyptian stories, beliefs and concepts. We know today, thanks to science (namely forensic archeology), that the "Hebrews" (whoever they were) were never enslaved in Egypt, that the Exodus never happened, that Canaan was never invaded/destroyed, that the Canaanites were never mass-killed, that there were no Kingdoms, Saul/David/Solomon, etc.

The creation of present-day Israel has its roots in British Israelism - a cult based on an axiom implanted in northern Europe by the Venetian Oligarchy. The restoration of the "Third Temple" is a pagan/masonic machination in line with the New World Order where the Anglo-Saxon ruling class would rule the world from.

A Freeman

Superstar
One of the core messages in the Bible is that we MUST learn to destroy the ego "self" which is the gate-keeper of the mind.

Arrogance and ignorance go hand-in-hand, as arrogance blinds one to their own ignorance, even the ignorance of their own arrogance.

There is nothing more arrogant/ignorant than thinking our Creator, Who is The All-Powerful King Ruler of the Universe, is somehow incapable of providing His Message -- including The Law that governs this planet and the rest of the universe -- to puny men.

The Bible, which is a historical text and an instruction manual provided to us by our extra-terrestrial progenitors, predates any Mesopotamian, Persian, Canaanite and Egyptian stories, beliefs and concepts, which makes it impossible for it to have been based upon them.

British Israelism was NOT created by anyone, including any "Venetian Oligarchy".

The restoration of the "Third Temple" is a pagan/masonic machination in line with the counterfeit Jewish New World Order, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Anglo-Saxon British and American people (the true people Israel), other than the fact so many of them have fallen for the obvious LIE of Christian Zionism.

Genesis 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be CALLED [(I)saac's sons - Saxons].

There will be no third temple built on Mt. Moriah by anyone.

Lisa

Superstar
No. The Bible is a book of myths and legends based on older Mesopotamian, Persian, Canaanite and Egyptian stories, beliefs and concepts. We know today, thanks to science (namely forensic archeology), that the "Hebrews" (whoever they were) were never enslaved in Egypt, that the Exodus never happened, that Canaan was never invaded/destroyed, that the Canaanites were never mass-killed, that there were no Kingdoms, Saul/David/Solomon, etc.

The creation of present-day Israel has its roots in British Israelism - a cult based on an axiom implanted in northern Europe by the Venetian Oligarchy. The restoration of the "Third Temple" is a pagan/masonic machination in line with the New World Order where the Anglo-Saxon ruling class would rule the world from.
The Bible tells us it was inspired by God, so not a book of myths and legends. God who created the world and people would surely know that history and He put it in a book for us to read among other things she thought was pertinent for us to know about Him.

Even History channel thinks there is biblical
Archaeology..
Explore 10 Biblical Sites: Photos
These tantalizing archaeological finds may—or may not—offer material evidence of ancient locations, characters and stories written about in the Bible.

I thought the creation of Israel had some of its roots in Nazi Germany where 6 million Jews were killed. They may never have gotten their land back but someone took pity on them...

Sanchuniathon

Rookie
One of the core messages in the Bible is that we MUST learn to destroy the ego "self" which is the gate-keeper of the mind.

Arrogance and ignorance go hand-in-hand, as arrogance blinds one to their own ignorance, even the ignorance of their own arrogance.

There is nothing more arrogant/ignorant than thinking our Creator, Who is The All-Powerful King Ruler of the Universe, is somehow incapable of providing His Message -- including The Law that governs this planet and the rest of the universe -- to puny men.
I respect your personal opinion but I do not understand the relevance here.

The Bible, which is a historical text and an instruction manual provided to us by our extra-terrestrial progenitors, predates any Mesopotamian, Persian, Canaanite and Egyptian stories, beliefs and concepts, which makes it impossible for it to have been based upon them.
Incorrect. the Bible is not a historical text. Neither does it predate the stories, beliefs, concepts and their respective origins. Take the case of the Book of Genesis as one example:

"The early chapters of Genesis, Genesis 1 through 11--they're known as the "Primeval History," which is a very unfortunate name, because these chapters really are not best read or understood as history in the conventional sense--but these 11 chapters owe a great deal to Ancient Near Eastern mythology. The creation story in Genesis 1 draws upon the Babylonian epic known as Enuma Elish. We'll be talking about that text in some depth. The story of the first human pair in the Garden of Eden, which is in Genesis 2 and 3 has clear affinities with the Epic of Gilgamesh, that's a Babylonian and Assyrian epic in which a hero embarks on this exhausting search for immortality. The story of Noah and the flood, which occurs in Genesis 6 through 9 is simply an Israelite version of an older flood story that we have found copies of: a Mesopotamian story called the Epic of Atrahasis [and] a flood story that we also have incorporated in the Epic of Gilgamesh. Biblical traditions have roots that stretch deep into earlier times and out into surrounding lands and traditions, and the parallels between the biblical stories and Ancient Near Eastern stories that they parallel has been the subject of intense study." -- Dr. Hayes, Introduction to the Bible, Yale Press

British Israelism was NOT created by anyone, including any "Venetian Oligarchy".

The restoration of the "Third Temple" is a pagan/masonic machination in line with the counterfeit Jewish New World Order, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Anglo-Saxon British and American people (the true people Israel), other than the fact so many of them have fallen for the obvious LIE of Christian Zionism.

Genesis 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be CALLED [(I)saac's sons - Saxons].

There will be no third temple built on Mt. Moriah by anyone.
I invite you to read/investigate who the Venetian Oligarchy really was/is to understand how they were masters at distorting/manipulating religion in order to divide people (to control them) and how instrumental they were in creating the cult of British Israelism.

Adolf Stern had also made the observation in his letters:

“This is a Christian organization from Great Britain and the United States, in other words, from the Anglo-Saxon world, which, by means of Biblical-historical, ethnographical, archeological and linguistic proofs, establishes the presumption that the British (English) are direct descendants of the ten lost tribes of Israel.” -- https://blog.nli.org.il/en/lost_ten_tribes/

Christian Zionism is indeed a lie (more specifically the cunning distortion of Biblical Scriptures) but here again, it was a Neo-Venetian Anglo-Saxon machination aimed at serving the Empire.

Last edited:

Sanchuniathon

Rookie
The Bible tells us it was inspired by God, so not a book of myths and legends. God who created the world and people would surely know that history and He put it in a book for us to read among other things she thought was pertinent for us to know about Him.
Never said it was not inspired by God. My point is that the stories, beliefs and concepts found in it have older and various origins.

Even History channel thinks there is biblical
Archaeology..
Explore 10 Biblical Sites: Photos
These tantalizing archaeological finds may—or may not—offer material evidence of ancient locations, characters and stories written about in the Bible.

I thought the creation of Israel had some of its roots in Nazi Germany where 6 million Jews were killed. They may never have gotten their land back but someone took pity on them...
History Channel is mainstream media. "Biblical Archeology" (heavily infiltrated by masonic circles) builds history around the Bible in the hope to corroborate it.

The rise of Nazism and the creation of Israel went hand in hand. There would be no Israel without Nazism. Coincidentally, both were of Anglo-Saxon origins. Hitler and Goebbels' "spiritual father" for instance was none other than a member of the British gentry - Houston Chamberlain.

"Hitler and Goebbels got the chance to pay him another visit, in May 1926, just before he passed away. This second visit was, according to Goebbels, a heartbreaking episode which Berlin’s new Gauleiter described in his diary, in May 1926:

Shattering scene: Chamberlain on a couch. Broken, mumbling, tears in his eyes. He holds my hand and won't let me go. His big eyes burn like fire. Greetings to you, spiritual father. Trailblazer, pioneer! I am deeply upset. Off we go. He mumbles, wants to speak, he can't—and then weeps like a child! Long, long handshake! Farewell! You stand by us when we are near despair. Outside the rain patters! I want to cry out, I want to weep."

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I respect your personal opinion but I do not understand the relevance here.
It's not my personal opinion, and the reason you don't understand the relevance of what is shared is precisely because of the "gatekeeper" mechanism that was described.

Incorrect. the Bible is not a historical text. Neither does it predate the stories, beliefs, concepts and their respective origins. Take the case of the Book of Genesis as one example:

"The early chapters of Genesis, Genesis 1 through 11--they're known as the "Primeval History," which is a very unfortunate name, because these chapters really are not best read or understood as history in the conventional sense--but these 11 chapters owe a great deal to Ancient Near Eastern mythology. The creation story in Genesis 1 draws upon the Babylonian epic known as Enuma Elish. We'll be talking about that text in some depth. The story of the first human pair in the Garden of Eden, which is in Genesis 2 and 3 has clear affinities with the Epic of Gilgamesh, that's a Babylonian and Assyrian epic in which a hero embarks on this exhausting search for immortality. The story of Noah and the flood, which occurs in Genesis 6 through 9 is simply an Israelite version of an older flood story that we have found copies of: a Mesopotamian story called the Epic of Atrahasis [and] a flood story that we also have incorporated in the Epic of Gilgamesh. Biblical traditions have roots that stretch deep into earlier times and out into surrounding lands and traditions, and the parallels between the biblical stories and Ancient Near Eastern stories that they parallel has been the subject of intense study." -- Dr. Hayes, Introduction to the Bible, Yale Press
Thanks for the satanic propaganda, but it doesn't hold up under the least bit of scrutiny.

I invite you to read/investigate who the Venetian Oligarchy really was/is to understand how they were masters at distorting/manipulating religion in order to divide people (to control them) and how instrumental they were in creating the cult of British Israelism.
And you're invited to research the Jesuits, and who the counterfeit Jews really are, so you can understand who is actually behind the "Venetian Oligarchy" and why it has absolutely nothing to do with the irrefutable FACT that the British are the true people Israel.

Adolf Stern had also made the observation in his letters:

“This is a Christian organization from Great Britain and the United States, in other words, from the Anglo-Saxon world, which, by means of Biblical-historical, ethnographical, archeological and linguistic proofs, establishes the presumption that the British (English) are direct descendants of the ten lost tribes of Israel.” -- https://blog.nli.org.il/en/lost_ten_tribes/
What, in your mind, does this counterfeit Jewish propaganda piece at the link you provided prove please? The evidence speaks for itself regarding who the true people Israel are, because the Bible gives us dozens and dozens and dozens of Scriptural "marks" describing them in the latter days, which leave NO DOUBT of who the true people Israel are.

Of course admitting that the British and the Commonwealth countries are true Israel necessarily exposes that the counterfeit Jews in the counterfeit Jewish state of Israel are NOT Israelites, which is why they put out propaganda to counter this.

It's also why the counterfeit Jews are so busy attempting to discredit the Bible, because anyone reading it would immediately recognize that the counterfeit Jews fit NONE of the Scriptural descriptions of the true people Israel during the latter-days.

Christian Zionism is indeed a lie (more specifically the cunning distortion of Biblical Scriptures) but here again, it was a Neo-Venetian Anglo-Saxon machination aimed at serving the Empire.
Except the "Neo-Venetians" are actually AshkeNAZIS and Idumean Edomites who are obviously NOT Semites (Gen. 10:1-3) and thus cannot possibly be the true people Israel.

Glad we agree on the fact that Christian Zionism is a lie.

Sanchuniathon

Rookie
It's not my personal opinion, and the reason you don't understand the relevance of what is shared is precisely because of the "gatekeeper" mechanism that was described.
When two people read the same book and have a different interpretation, it is an opinion. Yours differs from mine and mine from yours. We can agree to disagree.

Thanks for the satanic propaganda, but it doesn't hold up under the least bit of scrutiny.

Don't let your emotions rule your reason. There is nothing "satanic propaganda" in showing the result of the cross examination and comparison of ancient texts.

And you're invited to research the Jesuits, and who the counterfeit Jews really are, so you can understand who is actually behind the "Venetian Oligarchy" and why it has absolutely nothing to do with the irrefutable FACT that the British are the true people Israel.
I know Venetian Oligarchy well enough to deduce that you don't know enough, or at all, on the matter. To you, the "counterfeit Jews" are behind everything - yes and no. As I wrote in another thread, the Jesuit Order was created by the Venetian Oligarchy to weaken the Church and the unity of Christianity. The Venetian Oligarchy was not made of "counterfeit Jews". As a matter of facts, Jews were secluded to ghettos outside the mainland up until the Venetian Oligarchy moved north. Jews became prominent in Venice after the Oligarchy moved north.

What, in your mind, does this counterfeit Jewish propaganda piece at the link you provided prove please? The evidence speaks for itself regarding who the true people Israel are, because the Bible gives us dozens and dozens and dozens of Scriptural "marks" describing them in the latter days, which leave NO DOUBT of who the true people Israel are.

Of course admitting that the British and the Commonwealth countries are true Israel necessarily exposes that the counterfeit Jews in the counterfeit Jewish state of Israel are NOT Israelites, which is why they put out propaganda to counter this.

It's also why the counterfeit Jews are so busy attempting to discredit the Bible, because anyone reading it would immediately recognize that the counterfeit Jews fit NONE of the Scriptural descriptions of the true people Israel during the latter-days.
The link I presented was meant to show that the British-Israel World Organization is in reality an Anglo-Saxon machination.

I cannot agree more than the "counterfeit Jews" are propagandist but you're not any different. They claim to be God's Chosen and so do you.

Except the "Neo-Venetians" are actually AshkeNAZIS and Idumean Edomites who are obviously NOT Semites (Gen. 10:1-3) and thus cannot possibly be the true people Israel.

Glad we agree on the fact that Christian Zionism is a lie.
Agreed, they were/are not -- and neither are the Anglo-Saxon-Celtic-Americans Semites. A big part of the Lebanese people, some Palestinians, some Syrians, some Jordanians and one of seventeen people in the Mediterranean carry the Phoenician DNA. Are they also God's Chosen?

Glad we agree on Christian Zionism. The fact that the likes of John Darby and Cyrus Scofield - and not "counterfeit Jews" - came up with it should raise serious questions as to who really is behind the machination of present-day Israel.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
When two people read the same book and have a different interpretation, it is an opinion. Yours differs from mine and mine from yours. We can agree to disagree.

Don't let your emotions rule your reason. There is nothing "satanic propaganda" in showing the result of the cross examination and comparison of ancient texts.

I know Venetian Oligarchy well enough to deduce that you don't know enough, or at all, on the matter. To you, the "counterfeit Jews" are behind everything - yes and no. As I wrote in another thread, the Jesuit Order was created by the Venetian Oligarchy to weaken the Church and the unity of Christianity. The Venetian Oligarchy was not made of "counterfeit Jews". As a matter of facts, Jews were secluded to ghettos outside the mainland up until the Venetian Oligarchy moved north. Jews became prominent in Venice after the Oligarchy moved north.

The link I presented was meant to show that the British-Israel World Organization is in reality an Anglo-Saxon machination.

I cannot agree more than the "counterfeit Jews" are propagandist but you're not any different. They claim to be God's Chosen and so do you.

Agreed, they were/are not -- and neither are the Anglo-Saxon-Celtic-Americans Semites. A big part of the Lebanese people, some Palestinians, some Syrians, some Jordanians and one of seventeen people in the Mediterranean carry the Phoenician DNA. Are they also God's Chosen?

Glad we agree on Christian Zionism. The fact that the likes of John Darby and Cyrus Scofield - and not "counterfeit Jews" - came up with it should raise serious questions as to who really is behind the machination of present-day Israel.
You keep exposing your clay feet. Cyrus Scofield was a corrupt, crooked counterfeit Jewish (Ashkenazi) lawyer who was funded by counterfeit Jews to promote Zionism. Do you even know who Samuel Untermeyer is?

And exactly where did the original Phoenician samples come from to use in the comparison of all of these people in the Middle East, to determine they were carrying Phoenician DNA? Do you even think before you post such nonsense?

You really need to ask yourself whether it is your own emotions and bias that motivate your apparent interest in discrediting the Bible, so you can in turn, discredit its message, including the dozens and dozens and dozens of Scriptural "marks" (prophecies) concerning who the true people Israel during the latter days.

And what do all of those Biblical descriptions tell us about the true people Israel? The TRUTH that they are the British and Anglo-Saxon American people, with the rest of the 10 "lost" tribes of Israel being the English-speaking nations of the world.