Did Jesus burn in hell for three days?

^^^HOW can paradise be in the center of the earth if it is up in the heavens and one is caught UP into paradise?
Because this was AFTER Jesus Christ Resurrected, prior to Christ everyone went into Abrahams Bosom, after Christ Resurrected the saved go UP into Paradise which is in Heaven.

Because this was AFTER Jesus Christ Resurrected, prior to Christ everyone went into Abrahams Bosom, after Christ Resurrected the saved go UP into Paradise which is in Heaven.

Even before Christ died & resurrected, the OT saints were still saved by faith, and went up to Heaven when they died....for example:

Enoch:
“And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.”......Genesis 5:24 KJB

^^^Compare that with:

“By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.”.......Hebrews 11:5 KJB

&

“Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?”.....Ecclesiastes 3:21 KJB

&

“And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.”..........2 Kings 2:11 KJB

So these are both OT saints—Enoch & Elijah. It clearly says the spirit of man goes UPWARD; Elijah went UP INTO HEAVEN.

How can that be if they supposedly went DOWN into someplace called Abraham’s Bosom or Paradise which are supposedly DOWN in the center of the earth?

Like you said, the word “paradise” never occurs in the OT.

Now you have to go back to Biblical Hebrew to translate the “correct” meaning?

Also, of the 54 mentions of the word Hell, NONE of them are remotely positive, which doesn’t lend credence to the idea that a “paradise” exists alongside Hell.
In the King James, the word Heaven is used 582 times. Does it always mean the same thing?

Even before Christ died & resurrected, the OT saints were still saved by faith, and went up to Heaven when they died....for example:

Enoch:
“And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.”......Genesis 5:24 KJB

^^^Compare that with:

“By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.”.......Hebrews 11:5 KJB

&

“Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?”.....Ecclesiastes 3:21 KJB

&

“And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.”..........2 Kings 2:11 KJB

So these are both OT saints—Enoch & Elijah. It clearly says the spirit of man goes UPWARD; Elijah went UP INTO HEAVEN.

How can that be if they supposedly went DOWN into someplace called Abraham’s Bosom or Paradise which are supposedly DOWN in the center of the earth?

What does it say about the Spirit that God gives to man in the Word of God?

Ecc 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Gen 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Do you believe that man is made of Flesh, Spirit and Soul?

What do you think returns to God, because the Scripture makes it clear that ALL the Spirit returns to God. Clearly Scripture can not be talking about ALL MEN go upward to God correct?

That is because the Spirit spoken of in Ecc and in Gen is what gives man life and not the Soul which is who we are, the Soul went either to Abrahams Bosom or the part of the Grave for the Lost, usually referred to as Hell.

As for Elijah and Enoch here is an article that explains it in more detail than I care to, again believe what you want, but Abrahams Bosom is what Jesus said existed and I will go with that as opposed to your created ideology of it somehow being Heaven and Abraham comforting him or something like that...

https://www.revelation.co/2015/07/24/no-man-hath-ascended-to-heaven-does-john-3-13-contradiction/

The biggest problem that I have with the idea that Jesus went to hell after he died, to pay for our sins, is that it goes against the words that Jesus spoke right before he died.
Christ never went to hell. The Scripture that most misunderstand is in 1Peter 3:18-20. The correct understanding is that Christ (through Noah) preached to those (who at that time) were disobedient while the long suffering of God waited in the days of Noah (for them to repent) While the Ark was being prepared. Noah preached the Gospel for a hundred years before the flood. When Christ gave up the His Spirit, He was in paradise for three days.(Luke 23:43)

Still, no mention of Tartarus.
Yes it is. The Greek word In this verse that is translated “hell” is Tartarus vs Gehenna in the verses that Jesus talks about “Hell”. Though he is not really talking about hell but the valley of Hinnom outside the city of Jerusalem.

What does it say about the Spirit that God gives to man in the Word of God?

Ecc 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Gen 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Do you believe that man is made of Flesh, Spirit and Soul?

What do you think returns to God, because the Scripture makes it clear that ALL the Spirit returns to God. Clearly Scripture can not be talking about ALL MEN go upward to God correct?

That is because the Spirit spoken of in Ecc and in Gen is what gives man life and not the Soul which is who we are, the Soul went either to Abrahams Bosom or the part of the Grave for the Lost, usually referred to as Hell.

As for Elijah and Enoch here is an article that explains it in more detail than I care to, again believe what you want, but Abrahams Bosom is what Jesus said existed and I will go with that as opposed to your created ideology of it somehow being Heaven and Abraham comforting him or something like that...

https://www.revelation.co/2015/07/24/no-man-hath-ascended-to-heaven-does-john-3-13-contradiction/
Jesus never said anyone goes to a place called “Abraham’s Bosom“ !! EVER.

WHERE are you getting this from?!

Certainly not the Bible.

Aside from the passage in Luke about the rich man in Hell & Lazarus in Heaven, this is the ONLY other verse in the Bible where the word “bosom” is applied to Abraham:

And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee.”........Genesis 16:5 KJB

“Bosom” means chest.

bos·om | \ ˈbu̇-zəm also ˈbü- \
Definition of bosom (Entry 1 of 3)
1a : the human chest and especially the front part of the chest
hugged the child to his bosom
b : a woman's breasts regarded especially as a single feature
a woman with an ample bosom
also : BREAST
a woman's bosoms

This is consistent throughout ALL 38 mentions of the word “bosom” in the Bible.

Why is that so difficult to understand?

I think everyone is taking this out of context. In the bible the scribes and the Pharasees continuely asked Jesus for miracles to prove he was a messanger from God. After many miracles he says:

Matthew 12:40 “For just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.”

Jesus certainly believed in Jonah and his being swallowed by a great fish (not a whale as some translations say) and said, “For as Jonah became a sign to the people of Nineveh, so will the Son of Man be to this generation” (Luke 11:30).“When the crowds were increasing, he began to say, “This generation is an evil generation. It seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of Jonah” (Luke 11:29).

This sign/miracle is that he was buried and was alive as Jonah was for that time period which is a miracle. Read the bible and reflect at the meaning. He was not in Hell, Shoel, puragtory or heaven. He was buried and that is what surprised his disciples, they knew that he was buried to escape persecution but they never expected him to survive being buried.

As Jesus compares himself and his miracle to Jonah you have to understand the miracle is that he did not die as any other person would have if left 3day/nights in the belly of a great fish or the earth.

Yes it is. The Greek word In this verse that is translated “hell” is Tartarus vs Gehenna in the verses that Jesus talks about “Hell”. Though he is not really talking about hell but the valley of Hinnom outside the city of Jerusalem.
Claire doesn't accept the Greek manuscripts as the Bible, apparently.

And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
You need to compare Scripture with Scripture.

I gave you plenty of verses WITHIN the Bible that explains what a bosom is. I have one, you have one, Abraham had one. And all uses in the Bible define it as chest.

Jesus never said anyone goes to a place called “Abraham’s Bosom“ !! EVER.
You have been quoted the verse multiple times, straight from Jesus mouth, I seriously do no understand why you keep making this statement that Jesus nor the Bible speaks about Abrahams Bosom.

It is your choice to believe or not believe what we have stated concerning Abrahams Bosom but it is being intellectually dishonest and disingenuous to keep saying that Jesus nor the Bible speak about it.

You do not have to agree with our interpretation, that is fine. I obviously do not agree with your interpretation of the verses and events whatsoever. The idea that it is speaking of Heaven and Lazarus is being comforted on the Bosom of Abraham is reading so incredibly much into the Scriptures, that I personally can not accept it as a legit interpretation.

I instead believe what the text state, which lines up with the other Scriptures we have quoted and the actual Greek Holy Spirit Breathed underlying Text.

Again your choice, IDC what you want to believe concerning this, it doesnt affect my or your Salvation so have at it, believe that people went to Heaven before Jesus did, and that Heaven and Hell are right next to each other thats on you...

You have been quoted the verse multiple times, straight from Jesus mouth, I seriously do no understand why you keep making this statement that Jesus nor the Bible speaks about Abrahams Bosom.

It is your choice to believe or not believe what we have stated concerning Abrahams Bosom but it is being intellectually dishonest and disingenuous to keep saying that Jesus nor the Bible speak about it.

You do not have to agree with our interpretation, that is fine. I obviously do not agree with your interpretation of the verses and events whatsoever. The idea that it is speaking of Heaven and Lazarus is being comforted on the Bosom of Abraham is reading so incredibly much into the Scriptures, that I personally can not accept it as a legit interpretation.

I instead believe what the text state, which lines up with the other Scriptures we have quoted and the actual Greek Holy Spirit Breathed underlying Text.

Again your choice, IDC what you want to believe concerning this, it doesnt affect my or your Salvation so have at it, believe that people went to Heaven before Jesus did, and that Heaven and Hell are right next to each other thats on you...
I only find Jesus speaking about “Hell”, NOT “Abraham’s Bosom”.

And Heaven is up, Hell is down in the heart of the earth.