Dangers Of Marijuanas

Damien50

Star
I heard about that some months ago and a few years back. It made me start growing my own plus I don't enjoy not having a choice on strains, cure method, harvest time, nutrients, etc. When I had went out to California last year I tried several dispensaries and over 20 strains and the potency was inconsistent and the flavor not what I'm accustomed to but I only grow organic with soil. From what I understand most growers are typically doing massive outdoor grows but usually hydroponics which decrease the flavoring but increase yield by 10x what a soil grower might get.

The other issue is that for a commercial dispensary flushing, the process of eliminating built up sugars and salt in the grow medium in the last 2-3 weeks before harvest, doesn't occur usually in the commercial grow space because it's all about money. When you don't flush you are left with a lot of built up salt and sugar that affects the drying, curing, and smoking of the plant matter resulting in sub par weed.

I can talk weed all day lol. That damn Jack Herer documentary was way too insightful

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I heard about that some months ago and a few years back. It made me start growing my own plus I don't enjoy not having a choice on strains, cure method, harvest time, nutrients, etc. When I had went out to California last year I tried several dispensaries and over 20 strains and the potency was inconsistent and the flavor not what I'm accustomed to but I only grow organic with soil. From what I understand most growers are typically doing massive outdoor grows but usually hydroponics which decrease the flavoring but increase yield by 10x what a soil grower might get. The other issue is that for a commercial dispensary flushing, the process of eliminating built up sugars and salt in the grow medium in the last 2-3 weeks before harvest, doesn't occur usually in the commercial grow space because it's all about money. When you don't flush you are left with a lot of built up salt and sugar that affects the drying, curing, and smoking of the plant matter resulting in sub par weed.I can talk weed all day lol. That damn Jack Herer documentary was way too insightful
;)

Last edited: