Dangers Of Marijuanas

Maes17

Superstar
I don't do the mary jane but I am taking some dmaa in my pre workout. I am like super saiyan god mode within 15 minutes of consumption

Maes17

Superstar
I just made a batch of coconut weed oil. It's great for chronic pain.

I believe stuff straight from a plant is always better than anything bought from a store.
I agree lol. I'd be lying if I said I never tried marijuana. Recreational drugs and the like never appealed to me though. Had a bad trip eating a few grams of laced cookies. Smoking it made me lazy and cozy.

My wife's sister's fiance used to work at a dispensary. I remember the organic version always being better than processed plants

free2018

Star
I agree lol. I'd be lying if I said I never tried marijuana. Recreational drugs and the like never appealed to me though. Had a bad trip eating a few grams of laced cookies. Smoking it made me lazy and cozy.

My wife's sister's fiance used to work at a dispensary. I remember the organic version always being better than processed plants
Lace is terrible.
A Few horrendous trips later and that was it.

free2018

Star
Really terrible.
I managed to keep my cool, but I felt dread and uneasy.

I stay away from all of it now, alcohol included.
I do have a caffeine problem though
Yeah, I replaced weed and booze with other ones.
Substitution is not great. What can I say?
That said chemicals are immediately life threatening to me and many others.

Simka

Rookie
There are many discussions about marijuana nowadays, especially after its legalization in Canada. Personally I'm not against it, but only for medicinal purposes as I still believe it can be harmful if you use it just to feel "high". I try following the latest news in this field. Having surfed the Internet, I found out that there are so many things that are made with cannabis (I was surprised by cannabis soap and cannabis water :)). Also I finally found out the difference cbd oil vs hemp oil. It turned out that hemp oil is rich in vitamins and is used as a supplement. And cbd oil has many benefits for people who suffer from pain, anxiety, depression, eating and sleep disorders, etc. So, I'm glad that modern scientists proved that cannabis can help people to feel relief, and they don't need to take a ton of pills every day.

Maes17

Superstar
I just made a batch of coconut weed oil. It's great for chronic pain.

I believe stuff straight from a plant is always better than anything bought from a store.
I'm looking into some cbd stuff for pain relief. Not that I have much pain.
But I definitely do not want to get into asprin/ibuprofen and the like.