Dangers Of Marijuanas

polymoog

Superstar
Notice MSM is now extolling the virtues of using it.
they want to genetically modify it, so theres money involved. not to mention that state dispensaries are popping up everywhere.

Also I think using it can cause weight gain because it makes food taste so good.
only indica makes you hungry. carbs cause weight gain-- pig out on fruit and veggies.

From what I have read smoking it daily and excessively is bad for the lungs and in certain cases it can exacerbate schizophrenia and causes paranoia too.
eating edibles eliminates the smoke/lung problem. almost everything 'excessively and daily' is bad-- its great for taking the edge off... if you need to take the edge off daily, you need to reexamine your lifestyle, relationship(s), and/or job.
i 'dry out' for several months between use.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Nice looking plants. They are easy to grow. Only time in my life I ever went to jail was for growing two in my room with lights. But I am getting suspicious about everyone encouraging using it. Notice MSM is now extolling the virtues of using it. Also I think using it can cause weight gain because it makes food taste so good. From what I have read smoking it daily and excessively is bad for the lungs and in certain cases it can exacerbate schizophrenia and causes paranoia too.
Speaking of which:

Maldarker

Star
Nice looking plants. They are easy to grow. Only time in my life I ever went to jail was for growing two in my room with lights. But I am getting suspicious about everyone encouraging using it. Notice MSM is now extolling the virtues of using it. Also I think using it can cause weight gain because it makes food taste so good. From what I have read smoking it daily and excessively is bad for the lungs and in certain cases it can exacerbate schizophrenia and causes paranoia too.
ediblies

L3M4

Star
Screen Shot 2024-05-10 at 10.58.19 PM.jpg

this is why I stopped
it was all good for the first few times but then awful bad trips & 3 cases of extreme paranoia
before covid a good tropical night could try a bit for a night, with some cheap can beer, & poppers but since 2020 been clean in every way

Last edited: