Dangers Of Marijuanas

TruthSucker

Established
Marihuana today is in regular very different to the plants growing naturally on earth. They are crossed over and over again with the goal to make them highly potential meaning the amount of THC is higher than it would be usually, not always, in nature.

Of course you can't sell weed which has no effect or just a weak one. That's one reason why many people getting psychosis from it. You can't compare the weed today to the one from the 70's. And if you have no possibility to buy it legally, you should be aware that some bad guys maybe did some unhealthy shit to it, just for profit. Meaning, the possibility of buying stretched weed is much higher than 10 or 20 years ago.

You better get some infos on it because you seem a little uninformed, which is normal if you're young. I don't know how old you are, doesn't matter anyway. I'm just warning you. If you have real bad one, the ash gets real hard on the front and it smells like garbage, not natural. I'm just telling you cause it's not that easy to identify if you have no comparison to how it should be.

Just a little excursion, more infos are on the net.

Antipapirus

Established
This is the funniest thread I ever saw LOL

If I may share my interaction with this plant - I smoked it for 10 years from sunrise to sundown.

When I awakened and started eating healthy, training and started practicing spirituality I found out it was a major setback, like a 50 kg weight on my back all day.

I wanted to eat healthily but the munchies said NOT NOW, LATER

I wanted to train hard but the weed said LATER

i wanted to do meditation but the weed said LETS WATCH FAMILY GUY AND DO A 6 HOUR MARATON OF SOUTHPARK

I wanted to see all of you as my other selfes and beautiful creators but the weed said WTF? DONT YOU HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO DO ?

I believe my situation is not the same with everyone, i quess there are those who can have both ways but i had to stop completly - zero smoke - zero vapors - zero eadibles.

I believe its a medicine - dont take it if youre not sick

yiksmes

Established
In Russia it's not rare to find it laced in some other hard drug, or just laced with some unknown stuff to the buyer, anything they will do to keep it wet a bit, so they sell less and make more on the weight...

But that's not my point, i agree it's medical (the untampered stuff) and i am not sure about vapes, but apart from vapes, ain't smoking anything bad for you?
How can smoking anything give you health benefits? Also in US, people smoke just weed, in Europe, UK, to smoke it, people mix weed with cigarettes. Those who are used to mixing it with cigarettes, don't like the high they get when they smoke unmixed. So the fact that it's with cigs, makes slightly even more unhealthy. Also i red that smoking it as a joint in a paper is the most unhealthiest way.

Also what about the often memory loss while in conversation with someone? I noticed this in myself after stopping for long time and after just having a few puffs.
@ 1:05
I smoked and stopped many times, and i always notice the difference, be it few months, 6 months and more of stopping..
Also some people get rushes, and stuff on their skin, and zits (spots) but maybe it's from the laced stuff..

I thought all the benefits were in oil (not smoking again) because it fights cancer cells, from what i red on the net.
And you can make lots of good stuff from hemp, like good quality ropes, clothes, i heard even petrol (not sure about the last one)

In Russia we have Banya (Russian Sauna) you can get the same effect of being high naturally, if you sit in banya while its very hot until you can't stand the heat anymore and then jump into an ice cold pool for few seconds, come out, wrap around yourself with some linen or cotton sheets, basically cover your body with sheets, towels (for the head too) and even put a bathrobe on to sweat all the bad stuff out your body. And you will feel natural high effect, like after weed for about 15-20 minutes i think. The high is the same, more natural, and actually feels better... And it's good for you too apparently..

@ThruthSucker
I'm just warning you. If you have real bad one, the ash gets real hard on the front and it smells like garbage, not natural. I'm just telling you cause it's not that easy to identify if you have no comparison to how it should be.
Thank you very much that's a very good tip.

And thank you all for your inputs.

Lurker

Star
Marihuana today is in regular very different to the plants growing naturally on earth. They are crossed over and over again with the goal to make them highly potential meaning the amount of THC is higher than it would be usually, not always, in nature.
Fair enough point, but I think of it as the weak strains just aren't grown anymore.
That's one reason why many people getting psychosis from it
Psychosis from weed alone? That sounds like reefer madness type propaganda.
You can't compare the weed today to the one from the 70's
Actually you can. Afghan hash plant and purple Maui buds come to mind.
you should be aware that some bad guys maybe did some unhealthy shit to it, just for profit
Not really doubting you, I just don't know what they would cut it with to make it more profitable.

TruthSucker

Established
@Lurker
I said this is one reason why people are getting psychosis. Of course not the only one.

These are the cutting substances that are known to be used in the past in germany:
- Brix
- sand (birdsand, the one for birdcages)
- talcum
- sugar
- hairspray
- glas
- spices
- plumb (no joke)
https://hanfverband.de/inhalte/streckmittel-in-marihuana-wie-man-sie-erkennt-und-welche-risiken-von-ihnen-ausgehen

And some other stuff, just to make it heavier. Brix was especially developed only for this purpose.
Brix wird in Australien und den USA hergestellt und dient ausschließlich dem Strecken von Marihuana. Es ist eine Flüssigkeit, die aus Zucker, Hormonen und flüssigem Kunststoff besteht. Zum Strecken werden die Marihuanablüten (Buds) vor dem Trocknen in Brix getaucht oder mit ihm besprüht.
Brix is made in Australia and the USA and is used exclusively for cutting marijuana. It is a liquid that consists of sugar, hormones and liquid plastic. For cutting, the marijuana flowers (buds) are dipped in Brix or sprayed with it before drying.
So you see, it can be really dangerous buying weed in the streets around here.
Is it called stretching or cutting?

Lurker

Star
I said this is one reason why people are getting psychosis. Of course not the only one.
I just don't think it can be a reason at all.
just to make it heavier. Brix was especially developed only for this purpose.
Wow.
So you see, it can be really dangerous buying weed in the streets around here
I guess I'm lucky. The worst I found was just crappy weed.
Is it called stretching or cutting?
Either, but stretching would be more accurate.

Aero

Superstar
I believe in honest dialogue. So that means taking the good with the bad.

I agree with the general consensus that marijuana makes you lazy. It is definitely the main drawback. It makes you a little bit slower. So what I'm saying is, it's a perfect drug for people who are already lazy, and high strung. Whenever I'm sobering it up, I talk a lot more. And I'm more confident, but I still don't get shit done. I will still want to watch those 6 hours of South Park.

We need to have some real perspective on marijuana. Some absolute truth, and that involves understanding the human condition. Think about stress and how it literally destroys people. Why is that ok, but we want to ban marijuana? We watch people kill themselves with their poor decisions everyday and smoking marijuana would of been a safer trade off. Like I said, perspective. Marijuana has earned its place on the bad list. It's just nowhere near being on the worst list.

Everyone should smoke now and again, and learn to shut up. Learn to relax. Too much we worry about shit that doesn't really matter. So yeah, there's like a billion worse things than smoking a joint.

Maes17

Superstar
I think weed just like anything in moderation can be healthy. Lol. I don't smoke it personally.

My cousin who is a big pot head is perma-stoned. So I'm a believer it kills your brain cells like alcohol eventually.

The guy always looks droopy, mumbles like crazy when he talks, no bodily coordination to save his life. Yikes! o_O