Coronavirus

Awoken2

Superstar
So let's just try and understand things as they currently are.

Half of the worlds hospitals are like war zones with heroic NHS staff working 27 hours a day without PPE hooking up fatally ill people to ventilators before they die whilst the other half all appear to be practicing for some massive international hospital dance off competition.

Perhaps all the hospitals going for the dance off title have sent all their corona patients to the non competing hospitals so they could extra practice in?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Bill Gates is still the top contributor to WHO. China's not even top 20
Contributors by percent-
1. Bill Gates (GAVI and BMGF) 15.9% of donations
2. United States government 14.6%
3.UK ~7%
Luxembourg .3%
China .21%

Which means he still wields ALOT of influence over the organization. So those blaming China and WHO for some sort of cover-up or delayed acknowledgement of the severity of the virus, should look to the man himself. I posted this trailer a couple pages back but feel free to find the full length film yourself. This is where i found the Margaret Chan statement i posted earlier.

Aero

Superstar
Isn’t that what you really meant with your comment?

Who said people are going to have mob justice over knowing how it started and why it spread? It’s common sense to want to figure those things out.
My comment was my comment. Pretty sure I'm using plain English here. Are you moving the goalposts?

There's nothing wrong with figuring things out. But you can do that without needlessly stirring the pot. Perhaps it's fair to say you are moving the goalposts and muddying the waters.

Lisa

Superstar
My comment was my comment. Pretty sure I'm using plain English here. Are you moving the goalposts?

There's nothing wrong with figuring things out. But you can do that without needlessly stirring the pot. Perhaps it's fair to say you are moving the goalposts and muddying the waters.
You’re the one who is trying to..your comment didn’t work so now you have to make it go away somehow? I’ve got your answer...
When you’re in the hole..stop digging.

justjess

Superstar
His comment worked fine.

There is literally no point right this second in trying to figure out where it came from and start the whole pointing fingers blame game nonsense. It can’t be undone and we need to deal with the problem we are now dealing with, regardless.

Figure out who did it when we are done figuring out how to save lives and livelihoods.

Lisa

Superstar
His comment worked fine.

There is literally no point right this second in trying to figure out where it came from and start the whole pointing fingers blame game nonsense. It can’t be undone and we need to deal with the problem we are now dealing with, regardless.

Figure out who did it when we are done figuring out how to save lives and livelihoods.
We just have to figure out how to save the livelihoods now...

Which means he still wields ALOT of influence over the organization. So those blaming China and WHO for some sort of cover-up or delayed acknowledgement of the severity of the virus, should look to the man himself. I posted this trailer a couple pages back but feel free to find the full length film yourself. This is where i found the Margaret Chan statement i posted earlier.
Have you watched this documentary at all, Karly? I've bookmarked it for now, and I'm deciding on whether to rent it or purchase it. I see there's also a transcript but I think I'd more incline to watch the documentary so I know who's who (or was) in the WHO. :)

Aero

Superstar
You’re the one who is trying to..your comment didn’t work so now you have to make it go away somehow? I’ve got your answer...
When you’re in the hole..stop digging.
Appealing to hypocrisy because I called out an obvious witch hunt is so you.

Go ahead and do your detective work if it makes you feel better. My point was that yelling in the streets for heads to roll is the equivalent of mob justice. I mean when has mob justice ever worked?

Holy shite....................................dare I say the cards are on the table?
No wonder people have been distrated by saying CV is caused by 5G. It looks more accurate to say it was FOR 5g. Incoming social distanced overly technized world, if you are lucky enough to not get paralyzed by Gill Bate's vaccine. Won't see you there I'd rather live in the woods

I remember those videos too - folks posted videos on here back in January and it looked supremely horrific
a lot of videos have been proven to be fake. I was reading a website dedicated to debunking all the fake internet videos and pictures. Be careful about videos circulating on the internet claiming to be something. More often than not, its the wrong country, the wrong war, the wrong date. Not saying this is the case every time but its a minefield of disinfo out there.

JoChris

Superstar
From news stories today, there are some signs of hope for Australia and New Zealand. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-10/coronavirus-second-wave/12138482
The curve on the new infection cases has almost levelled off for us. Even so, there are extremely tight regulations on all of us Australians. It is hard not even being able to go to the beach or non-essential shopping over the Easter break! When I was growing up, this is the time of the year my family always went camping. I feel for all of you with young kids (who are probably are bouncing off the walls by now).

My concern is that the shock jocks and generally stupid people will try and tell us it was never a risk to begin with and therefore be reckless. It is walking a tightrope between one extreme (potentially causing Great Depression 2.0 due to overcautiousness) and the other (premature return to normal and mass outbreak coming into our Winter Flu season).

Everyone, keep safe - including any Chinese lurkers (we know your stupid Communist leaders are to blame for COVID19 spreading like wildfire through the world).

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Thunderian

Superstar
It’s well known that China worked very hard to ensure the appointment of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus — the WHO’s director-general. They bribed the leaders of dozens of African states, including Zimbabwe’s Robert Mugabe.

Remember when Mugabe was selected as WHO’s goodwill ambassador? That was part of the payoff. When I say that China controls the WHO, this is what I’m talking about. The US funds the WHO, but China pays off WHO’s leader.

In return for China’s patronage/bribery, the WHO has covered up and excused China’s response to this pandemic. I may be able to accept that China criminally covered it up to preserve public order or something like that, but can someone explain why the WHO covered for China, if it’s not because they are in the bag for Beijing?