Coronavirus

Thunderian

Superstar
the source of the "China did it intentionally" narrative seems to be Israel

vaccines seem to be comming to our rescue via Israel

Iranian parliament officials hit with Covid-19

Israel accuses Iran of "cover up". Just like the US has accused China

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/04/02/622135/Israel-Netanyahu-Coronavirus-Iran-Pandemic

Israel is using the "crisis" to track people's cellphones, even though Israel has barely been hit relatively speaking

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/17/israel-to-track-mobile-phones-of-suspected-coronavirus-cases

but they aren't the only ones with invasive surveillance, its being done worldwide

https://www.businessinsider.com/countries-tracking-citizens-phones-coronavirus-2020-3

Now considering I see this EVENT as the new 911, and I suggest others should start seeing it as such, yes we would see much circumstantial evidence pointing towards Israel, but I do not think they ever do things alone as some would like to believe. They are usually working in concert with their allies in various countries like the US, UK, and even Russia.

its all speculation for now, no hard core evidence.
If Israel did it, why is the death rate from coronavirus 70 times higher in Israel than in Gaza and the West Bank?

Thunderian

Superstar
Add in the illicit characters linked to Dump who are invested in chloroquine, I'm skeptical. Sanofi and the Israeli bio-tech producer Teva Pharmaceuticals funded by Ken Fischer, Wibur Ross, and a host of shady Wall Street insiders... I find these connections disturbing
It’s off patent. No one is making any money on this.

If Israel did it, why is the death rate from coronavirus 70 times higher in Israel than in Gaza and the West Bank?
I would think the obvious answer is because people are quarentined in Gaza and the West Bank and have been for decades under the oppressive Israeli government? No travel in or out?
Israel only has 79 deaths but we all know how happy the overlords in Jewish power are to sacrifice common, everyday Jews for their aims. Just ask Theodore Hertlz who wanted to increase world anti-semitism so people would flee to Israel

Today Gates praised China’s response to the coronavirus.
Not surprising given that it was all out authoritarianism.

another weird thing about this guys. I saw videos of China back in Jan and Feb and it was an absolute horror show. People falling over dead in markets and waiting for the bus. People at work seizing and falling over dead at their desk. The government was welding shut apartment building doors. They had literal army’s of trucks spraying god knows what saturating the air. It looked awefully different than any western country.
That’s why at first I was a prepper about this whole thing, now I’m pretty sceptical.

Lisa

Superstar

another weird thing about this guys. I saw videos of China back in Jan and Feb and it was an absolute horror show. People falling over dead in markets and waiting for the bus. People at work seizing and falling over dead at their desk. The government was welding shut apartment building doors. They had literal army’s of trucks spraying god knows what saturating the air. It looked awefully different than any western country.
That’s why at first I was a prepper about this whole thing, now I’m pretty sceptical.
Ya, you have to wonder what they were really doing there..

Thunderian

Superstar
I would think the obvious answer is because people are quarentined in Gaza and the West Bank and have been for decades under the oppressive Israeli government? No travel in or out?
That’s not the case. Thousands of Palestinians have returned from abroad and been quarantined

well it seems Covid-19 is hitting the black population harder in the US, with many states posting statistics suggesting this is the case

https://www.channel3000.com/dhs-releases-race-ethnicity-statistics-on-covid-19-patients/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/04/08/ny-plans-release-covid-19-racial-demographic-data-amid-concerns/2969478001/
If it’s race specific how do you explain China? How do you explain everyone on the Diamond Princess? How do you explain NY? New Rochelle? People were originally claiming it was race specific when it first hit China and then when it decimated Italy and others it became clear it’s not race specific. It not only is not race specific, it’s also not species specific!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/08/black-americans-coronavirus-us-south-data

Now this all very well could be because of economics but I wouldn't entirely rule out the possiblity that this could be a race specific bio weapon. Some of the statistics above are shocking like the case of Wisconsin and Louisiana.

42.4% of deaths in Wisconsin are African Americans despite the AA population being only 6.7%

70% of deaths in Louisiana are African Americans despite the AA population being only 33%

Again this simply could be because AA tend to be in more urban areas with denser populations and also the economic factor, but still it seems a little strange.

same thing seems to be happening in the UK

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/07/bame-groups-hit-harder-covid-19-than-white-people-uk

We know race specific weapons have been worked on in the past. Of course I would not put this kind of thing past the elites, so I will be keeping an eye on how this plays out.

I remember those videos too - folks posted videos on here back in January and it looked supremely horrific

If it’s race specific how do you explain China? How do you explain everyone on the Diamond Princess? How do you explain NY? New Rochelle? People were originally claiming it was race specific when it first hit China and then when it decimated Italy and others it became clear it’s not race specific. It not only is not race specific, it’s also not species specific!

Lisa

Superstar
Now it is...it changes depending on what lie they are trying to sell or people they are trying to scare?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Everybody should probably just dial it back a notch for the moment. Let's everybody take a deep breath amid a pause for the cause. This kinda arguing and bickering is what gives people
ass cancer
So eerbody just take a chill pill cause you don't wanna get that
ass cancer
nosiree Bob...
;) :D
And on a side note, ya'll gonna have to make VC come in all like:
Let's don't...Let's intead...
pour-one-out-for-the-homies-still-in-time-out-11805016.png

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Now that Israel isn’t the originator...we can‘t and shouldn’t focus on where it came from? Ok...

We might try to find out where it came from and how it came to travel around the world...you know ..just in case we can prevent it from happening again? Or stop it sooner? Or just be prepared for another hoax..which might cost us a lot more?
I'm going to ignore the strawman at the beginning of your reply. Why it's a strawman should be self-evident.

I'm not going to ignore you missing the point though. Let me spell it out bluntly. You can't prevent a pandemic with accusations and mob justice. Those things don't equal being prepared either.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

It looked like something out of The Strain ..
mgid_ao_image_mtv.jpeg

Lisa

Superstar
I'm going to ignore the strawman at the beginning of your reply. Why it's a strawman should be self-evident.

I'm not going to ignore you missing the point though. Let me spell it out bluntly. You can't prevent a pandemic with accusations and mob justice. Those things don't equal being prepared either.
Isn’t that what you really meant with your comment?

Who said people are going to have mob justice over knowing how it started and why it spread? It’s common sense to want to figure those things out.

Guys let’s disc the virus not politics ok?

It crosses species!!! Like yeah we knew it potentially came from bats - but for lions and tigers to get it at the zoo!!?? And cats and dogs? I’d say this is very unusual. Extremely unusual to have something jump multiple species.

Was it created in a lab? Is it a bio-weapon? Would this explain why they don’t want a treatment but would rather hold it off until the “vaccine” comes out?

What about the 5G connection? What about the satellites Musk just put in space to support the 5G network? What if the satellites transmit something to you via the vaccine? Like the vaccine is flipped on so to speak via the satellites?