Coronavirus

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
What’s the latest on the ventilator situation in the UK @Tidal any ideas? I’m assuming hospitals are overflowing and full to the brim, with the need for ventilators?

literally had to walk around with your eyes closed in March April and May, to avoid seeing a news article about ‘NEEDING MORE VENTILATORS’!

Tidal

Star
What’s the latest on the ventilator situation in the UK @Tidal any ideas? I’m assuming hospitals are overflowing and full to the brim, with the need for ventilators?
literally had to walk around with your eyes closed in March April and May, to avoid seeing a news article about ‘NEEDING MORE VENTILATORS’!

UK politicians are constantly running round in a tizzy changing the rules every 5 minutes, and nobody has a clue what's going on any more including me..:)
Personally I simply glance at the current daily deaths score charts like below, because actual deaths is the only data that really matter.
Deaths petered out to almost nothing in the summer, but now they're on the rise again and nobody nows why, perhaps the virus likes the cold weather more-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the US death chart, it'll be interesting to see if Biden can stop the rise..:)

UK politicians are constantly running round in a tizzy changing the rules every 5 minutes, and nobody has a clue what's going on any more including me..:)
Personally I simply glance at the current daily deaths score charts like below, because actual deaths is the only data that really matter.
Deaths petered out to almost nothing in the summer, but now they're on the rise again and nobody nows why, perhaps the virus likes the cold weather more-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the US death chart, it'll be interesting to see if Biden can stop the rise..:)

Interesting how hospitals are still empty. They must be carting them straight to the morgue?

Im never convinced of anything until it’s proven but I think it’s worth attention. It’s more plausible, and may be where the “conspiracy” lays instead of the “it’s a hoax” nonsense that has infected the community
Yeah I mean I have no idea really...it does seem suspicious - I shoudn't have said I'm not convinced. It does seem really "coincidental" that some strange "respiratory illness" arises after they're told to shut down for various findings (like leaving doors propped open to labs, etc).