Coronavirus

Vixy

Star
Strange bc Spain is within quarantine.

Awoken2

Superstar
Hey you guys did you actually know that the people in charge value money more than human life itself?

What could possibly go wrong? *

*(the answer can be seen by looking out of your window)

Awoken2

Superstar
Cast iron, irrefutable proof of the above here. On a day where the USA announced 17 million unemployed and nearly another 1000 corpses listen to how Trump ends this address.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Yeah actually hiv/aids is a good example of just how political the health industry is. I watched this documentary a while ago, where they interview, not kooks, but the original people involved in researching hiv and health officials. And yes, strangely Dr.Fauci is in this documentary as the only doctor counter signaling all the other scientists by using the mainstream pro-pharma narratives. I was honestly shocked to see him on TV, thinking wasn't that the guy from that documentary?
Highly recommend watching this to see the politics of a health crisis
I’ve been begged to watch this documentary for the longest time, years really. But when you mentioned that Fauci was in it, I decided to watch it. I thought it was interesting that when asked about co-factors, he mentioned mycoplasma and how those theories have been debunked for years.
I’m hoping like hell that a miracle happens and it doesn’t catch on too bad in Africa, as it would be an enormous disaster but what you are saying isn’t true
You make me laugh sometimes (I like having you around btw) because your projections are often too extreme. So you think everyone is just going to be dropping dead like flies because of poor health care systems and/or immune systems? Why haven’t we seen that already? @Lisa has repeatedly mentioned the homeless population. To that, I can add the migrant camps/shelters in places like Libya (just across from Italy) and Greece. Why haven’t we seen people falling dead in the street like those videos we saw coming out of China? These camps would be decimated by now. The virus just seems to prefer the USA at this point in time.

It isn’t even about not having testing kits. The symptoms would simply get full blown and people would be dropping dead on their feet. Heard anything yet from Yemen? Given the blockade-induced famine and cholera issues, the country would be decimated by now since they are already immune-compromised. Their neighbor, KSA, already has cases. Awoken posted this video pages back. There is a simulation exercise planned for Uganda in September, so we’ll have to wait and see how this SimEx pans out. Sure you know how drills tend to go live….

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
So its no surprise Icke is now pushing "hoax" narratives with Coronavirus.
I don’t read or watch him outside of the forum. I watched the other interview he did with LondonReal that Frank Badfinger posted in another thread. I think 5g as the sole cause of Coronavirus has been purposefully seeded to cause confusion and I don’t care if telecom company heads come out and affirm those claims, akin to DOD insiders claiming that the planes that struck the towers were holograms. Even alt-media can’t decide on which is which. They lay out a convincing case that 5g caused the virus and in the very same breath run with “proof it leaked out of Wuhan virology lab”. This is what I said here;
I don’t disagree with some of what he is saying here but if 5G is SOLELY responsible for the flu, then you have no reason to be afraid of contagion because EHS symptoms (electrohyper sensitivity) can’t be contagious. On another note, it would be interesting to look back in antiquity to see if the plagues/epidemics back then corresponded with an uptick/abnormal change in earth’s electrical field, rather than just blaming it on rats or aliens :). Even better, we should be able to see this kind of thing in some parts of the world when HAARP is ramped up, don’t you think?
The ancients weren’t stupid. Nature’s processes that are akin to or even rival 5g/6g/7g affecting them, we’d have records preserved for posterity. The Carrington Event (a CME)/coronal mass ejection] is something that comes to mind, none of what we are seeing now was reported then in the 1800s.

Furthermore, iam using the 201 Event Pandemic exercise as the bench mark. The participants were discussing outcomes based on when a REAL virus breaks out not when 5G is rolled out. Also, a lot more telecom company heads would have been present since they would be…..um…..the source??? Then again, if 5g is the sole reason, these masts are going to be put everywhere now, given the attention brought to it and as such we are all going to die soon or acquire corona virus soon.
Let's be real. The world is getting the common sense strangled out of them and people still play pick a word drop a word?...... really?
All work and no play makes Karly a very dull little girl. :)
Have you watched this documentary at all, Karly? I've bookmarked it for now, and I'm deciding on whether to rent it or purchase it. I see there's also a transcript but I think I'd more incline to watch the documentary so I know who's who (or was) in the WHO. :)
Yes, I did. I watched it in its entirety late last year, before coronavirus broke out. I couldn’t find the link to the full-length film so I posted the trailer. The Margaret Chan comments are at the very end (as in WHO is beholden to its donors).

While mentioned in the film, I wanted to bring up the cover-up of the numbers of the Fukushima (nuclear reactor) disaster here, in comparison to projected number of deaths of coronavirus. I decided not to go through with the post. The point being, effects of it in Japan and the west coasts of Canada and the US were hushed up so as not to get people to panic because it was serious (guess the panic wasn’t relevant to TPTB 9yrs ago). The same can’t be said for the current crisis. Clearly, TPTB wanted the masses in panic mode, which I think should be saying a lot about the pandemic itself.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
So you think everyone is just going to be dropping dead like flies because of poor health care systems and/or immune systems? Why haven’t we seen that already? @Lisa has repeatedly mentioned the homeless population. To that, I can add the migrant camps/shelters in places like Libya (just across from Italy) and Greece. Why haven’t we seen people falling dead in the street like those videos we saw coming out of China? These camps would be decimated by now. The virus just seems to prefer the USA at this point in time.
Exactly!

People would just get tired of being afraid of the virus.
People can live in fear for just so long...

Lisa

Superstar

Meanwhile...

Lisa

Superstar
More government to the rescue?

And in China...

Lisa

Superstar
Other thoughts on going forward..forget the family!

Amid lockdowns and “shelter-in-place” orders and social distancing from strangers and even friends, the coronavirus pandemic has been a time, for many of us, of reaffirming the centrality of family in our lives. For utopians of the radical left, though, the pandemic is an opportunity to deconstruct flawed, traditional familial bonds and remake the world along the lines of new-and-improved, collectivist possibilities. As author Sophie Lewis (pictured above) puts it bluntly in a recent opinion piece at Open Democracy: “We deserve better than the family. And the time of corona is an excellent time to practice abolishing it.”

Lurker

Star

Amid lockdowns and “shelter-in-place” orders and social distancing from strangers and even friends, the coronavirus pandemic has been a time, for many of us, of reaffirming the centrality of family in our lives. For utopians of the radical left, though, the pandemic is an opportunity to deconstruct flawed, traditional familial bonds and remake the world along the lines of new-and-improved, collectivist possibilities. As author Sophie Lewis (pictured above) puts it bluntly in a recent opinion piece at Open Democracy: “We deserve better than the family. And the time of corona is an excellent time to practice abolishing it.”
Related...

Lisa

Superstar
Related...
That won’t screw up your kids...

It’s really another attack on what God said is good. It’s amazing how when one thinks about it, things can be traced back to rebellion against God ..all sin is against God...it’s not rage against the machine but rage against God.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Hello Nanny State... I’ve been expecting you. :mad:
Funny you should say this. I've moved it here because of it reminded me of this...

Guterres said. "Over the past weeks, as the economic and social pressures and fear have grown, we have seen a horrifying surge in domestic violence."

^^^
all part of the great plan.....i guess.

Funny you should say this. I've moved it here because of it reminded me of this...

Guterres said. "Over the past weeks, as the economic and social pressures and fear have grown, we have seen a horrifying surge in domestic violence."

^^^
all part of the great plan.....i guess.
I love how the media always calls it the "antivaxxer movement", as if its some monolith, not just people who have been negatively affected by them, don't want them, don't want all of them, or any other reason. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a "Leader of The Anti-Vaxxer Movement" arise so the media has a face and a centralized power to go against, who will inevitably make a fool of themselves, spread false information, and discredit anyone who doesn't want a vaccine for any reason. And we can learn that they were from an intelligence agency 10 years later.

Lisa

Superstar
I love how the media always calls it the "antivaxxer movement", as if its some monolith, not just people who have been negatively affected by them, don't want them, don't want all of them, or any other reason. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a "Leader of The Anti-Vaxxer Movement" arise so the media has a face and a centralized power to go against, who will inevitably make a fool of themselves, spread false information, and discredit anyone who doesn't want a vaccine for any reason. And we can learn that they were from an intelligence agency 10 years later.
Life would be worse without vaccines..

Lisa

Superstar
They are also in line with long-established health disparities in New York City, where the poor and people of color tend to die earlier and suffer worse health outcomes.
Of course it is... :rolleyes: I’m surprised the poor and people of color make it at all in life. Yet they do.