Coronavirus

Lisa

Superstar
lol, you pick a video that shows Trump explaining how he is calling covid-19 the "china virus" as payback because the Chinese were saying it came from American soldiers. He is seriously suggesting that he is doing this as a way to defend our honor.

I am going to laugh about this all day long. Maybe into tomorrow.

So, in conclusion, the true source behind suggesting the virus came from China was Trump because he felt challenged by the Chinese to defend his country by labeling COVID-19 as the "China virus" so people wouldn't be confused about where it came from.

And you think this man has a chance to be reelected? The coronavirus is currently helping improve Trump's chances of winning against Biden at this point. Just let that sink in.
He does say he calls it the Chinese virus because it came from China. Then he says they don’t get to change the narrative by suggesting it came from our servicemen.

It came from trump because he was defending why he called it the Chinese virus...answer..because it came from China.

His opponent has no chance...creepy Joe, who can’t even string together a coherent sentence and paws and sniffs women...lol! That’s the democrats nominee? That the dems think they can beat trump who got the American people working again and made America great again with Biden? Lol! That’s hilarious

Edit: especially if when they quarantine ends and trump gets America back to work...he can’t lose.

the source of the "China did it intentionally" narrative seems to be Israel

vaccines seem to be comming to our rescue via Israel

Iranian parliament officials hit with Covid-19

Israel accuses Iran of "cover up". Just like the US has accused China

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/04/02/622135/Israel-Netanyahu-Coronavirus-Iran-Pandemic

Israel is using the "crisis" to track people's cellphones, even though Israel has barely been hit relatively speaking

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/17/israel-to-track-mobile-phones-of-suspected-coronavirus-cases

but they aren't the only ones with invasive surveillance, its being done worldwide

https://www.businessinsider.com/countries-tracking-citizens-phones-coronavirus-2020-3

Now considering I see this EVENT as the new 911, and I suggest others should start seeing it as such, yes we would see much circumstantial evidence pointing towards Israel, but I do not think they ever do things alone as some would like to believe. They are usually working in concert with their allies in various countries like the US, UK, and even Russia.

its all speculation for now, no hard core evidence.
Yes and in years leading up to this they have put themselves at the centre of the tech takeover, wanting to control technology. It’s funny how if we had a world dictatorship from this, it would be caried our through tech.

I agree I haven’t seen hard evidence that they did this, but there’s enough to raise questions. I think a reasonable place to look to find something funny would be Iran though. Even if Israel didn’t create the virus and release it in China, it is entirely possible that they capitalized on it to attack their enemy. That is indeed what the Iranian government says happened.

to early to tell yet. I think this will be picked apart like JFK and 9/11 though if it goes on long enough. And I think by this point everyone knows where those threads led back to (to is(nt)real)

justjess

Superstar
The fact is people don’t like change on a normal day. In the middle of a crisis? Even less. So I don’t see this hurting trump in the election. Just based on psychology. No matter who his opponent was.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

rainerann

Star
He does say he calls it the Chinese virus because it came from China. Then he says they don’t get to change the narrative by suggesting it came from our servicemen.

It came from trump because he was defending why he called it the Chinese virus...answer..because it came from China.
That is literally what you hear? I am beginning to think that division between people is created by our own ability to exist internally within different dimensions, sort of like a conscious sort of astral travel.

So it should make perfect sense that I would see this video as one of the funniest things I have ever seen, while you see this as a sobering moment of witnessing a superior demonstration of leadership.

It is so hard to write a response when you are laughing so hard the whole time. I am having such a hard time right now.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Even the corrupt, Chinese-run WHO agrees with this.
How much does China, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Big Pharma each contribute to WHO's budget at the present time? Maybe then we accurately determine who actually runs WHO. The former director-general, Margaret Chan, admitted as much that its those contributors who call the shots.
Apparently, at one point Bill Gates was contributing more than the US.
I really suggest everybody reads this article to see how they are manipulating the Covid-19 numbers

https://www.globalresearch.ca/fake-coronavirus-data-fear-campaign-spread-of-the-covid-19-infection/5708643
The numbers issue is important to me because it is the deciding factor in how long the lockdown lasts, how long schools remain shut, etc.
Flashback
Now considering I see this EVENT as the new 911, and I suggest others should start seeing it as such
I found it curious that the Surgeon-general is appealing to those references. I mean, out all the events out there that he could use, he saw fit to use "Pearl Harbour" and 9/11. This can't be haphazard. Might he also be implying that what happened after those events should be expected here on out?
Surgeon General: Next Week Will Be Our 'Pearl Harbor And 9/11 Moments'

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Regarding hydroxychloroquine -

Even though it has been credited with saving lives, the media is STILL fear-mongering the drug and making it all about Trump instead of focusing on the promising results. It's like the media is rooting for failure because... Trump. Failure in this case means death.

Meanwhile back in the real world -

Hydroxychloroquine isn't the final answer, but it does appear to be working and saving lives in the meantime. I would give it a try if I was out of options.
I wouldn't ever try an drug that's unproven to treat flu-like symptoms. One of my sister's best friends is a head of immunology for an set of counties - she said they've seen an abnormal rise in renal failure, requiring patients to go on dialysis. Search "hydroxychloroquine renal failure".

Add in the illicit characters linked to Dump who are invested in chloroquine, I'm skeptical. Sanofi and the Israeli bio-tech producer Teva Pharmaceuticals funded by Ken Fischer, Wibur Ross, and a host of shady Wall Street insiders... I find these connections disturbing

Lisa

Superstar
That is literally what you hear? I am beginning to think that division between people is created by our own ability to exist internally within different dimensions, sort of like a conscious sort of astral travel.

So it should make perfect sense that I would see this video as one of the funniest things I have ever seen, while you see this as a sobering moment of witnessing a superior demonstration of leadership.

It is so hard to write a response when you are laughing so hard the whole time. I am having such a hard time right now.
It does get interesting that there are only two majority ways people think about things.

And yes, that is literally what I hear..trump started the whole it came from China thing..not Israel.

justjess

Superstar
I wouldn't ever try an drug that's unproven to treat flu-like symptoms. One of my sister's best friends is a head of immunology for an set of counties - she said they've seen an abnormal rise in renal failure, requiring patients to go on dialysis. Search "hydroxychloroquine renal failure".

Add in the illicit characters linked to Dump who are invested in chloroquine, I'm skeptical. Sanofi and the Israeli bio-tech producer Teva Pharmaceuticals funded by Ken Fischer, Wibur Ross, and a host of shady Wall Street insiders... I find these connections disturbing
Hydroxychloroquine should ONLY work in a subset of patients who develop cytokine storms as a result of the virus. Where your immune system goes haywire and attacks everything causing organ failure (instead of just attacking the virus).

Aero

Superstar
I don't think the origin of the virus is something to be focused on. Basically, we can't put the genie back in the bottle. Nor do I think we can prevent future genies from fucking us up. Especially not with mob justice anyway.

The public and mob justice, in general, is simply outmatched by the organization of institutions. But that's a whole other conversation. This pandemic should be a teachable moment, not a time to throw accusations.

Lisa

Superstar
I don't think the origin of the virus is something to be focused on. Basically, we can't put the genie back in the bottle. Nor do I think we can prevent future genies from fucking us up. Especially not with mob justice anyway.

The public and mob justice, in general, is simply outmatched by the organization of institutions. But that's a whole other conversation. This pandemic should be a teachable moment, not a time to throw accusations.
Now that Israel isn’t the originator...we can‘t and shouldn’t focus on where it came from? Ok...

We might try to find out where it came from and how it came to travel around the world...you know ..just in case we can prevent it from happening again? Or stop it sooner? Or just be prepared for another hoax..which might cost us a lot more?

rainerann

Star
It does get interesting that there are only two majority ways people think about things.

And yes, that is literally what I hear..trump started the whole it came from China thing..not Israel.
Do you get the urge to stand and place your right hand over the heart to the sound of the star-spangled banner playing in the background while you are hearing Trump speak.

Oh say can you see...

How much does China, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Big Pharma each contribute to WHO's budget at the present time? Maybe then we accurately determine who actually runs WHO. The former director-general, Margaret Chan, admitted as much that its those contributors who call the shots.
Apparently, at one point Bill Gates was contributing more than the US.

The numbers issue is important to me because it is the deciding factor in how long the lockdown lasts, how long schools remain shut, etc.
[URL='https://www.cbsnews.com/news/swine-flu-cases-overestimated/[/URL]'][URL='http://[B]https://www.cbsnews.com/news/swine-flu-cases-overestimated/'] Flashback[/URL]

I found it curious that the Surgeon-general is appealing to those references. I mean, out all the events out there that he could use, he saw fit to use "Pearl Harbour" and 9/11. This can't be haphazard. Might he also be implying that what happened after those events should be expected here on out?
Surgeon General: Next Week Will Be Our 'Pearl Harbor And 9/11 Moments'
Bill Gates is still the top contributor to WHO. China's not even top 20
Contributors by percent-
1. Bill Gates (GAVI and BMGF) 15.9% of donations
2. United States government 14.6%
3.UK ~7%
Luxembourg .3%
China .21%

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Do you get the urge to stand and place your right hand over the heart to the sound of the star-spangled banner playing in the background while you are hearing Trump speak.

Oh say can you see...
No...but I do like that he doesn’t take any crap off anyone and tells it like it is...its kind of refreshing actually.

justjess

Superstar
But I’m rude when I call you a cunt? And no one likes New Yorkers? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don’t worry @Awoken2 i am going to try my hardest to let this be my last response to her. Sorry for the long distractions.

Lisa

Superstar
But I’m rude when I call you a cunt? And no one likes New Yorkers? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don’t worry @Awoken2 i am going to try my hardest to let this be my last response to her. Sorry for the long distractions.
Are you calling me that again?

Thunderian

Superstar
How could there be a race specific bioweapon? I heard race was a social construct
I think you’re thinking of gender. You can claim to be any gender you want, but for some reason claiming a race is kind of frowned on. I could claim to be a woman, with all the legal benefits that attend, but if I claimed to be a black woman, I’d run into trouble faster than you could say Dolezal. :p