Comparison of JAHtruth's "The way home or face the Fire" to the bible

This morning's God Calling:-

May - God Calling.

Delay is Not Denial. - May 1

Read the lessons of Divine Control in Nature's laws.

Nature is but the expression of Eternal Thought in Time. Study the outward form - grasp the Eternal Thought, and if you can read the thoughts of the Father, then indeed you know Him.

Leave Me out of nothing. Love all My Ways with you. Know indeed that "All is well." Delay is but the wonderful and all-loving restraint of your Father - not reluctance, not desire to deny - but the Divine Control of a Father who can scarcely brook the delay.

Delay has to be - sometimes. Your lives are so linked up with those of others, so bound by circumstances, that to let your desire have instant fulfillment might in many cases cause another's, as earnest prayer as yours is, to go unanswered.

But think for a moment of the Love and thoughtful care that seeks to harmonize and reconcile all your desires and longings and prayers.

Delay is not denial - not even withholding. It is the opportunity for God to work out your problems and accomplish your desires in the most wonderful way possible for you.

Oh! children, trust Me. Remember that your Maker is also your Servant, quick to fulfill, quick to achieve, faithful in accomplishment. Yes. All is well.

Regarding Father, The King Ruler of the Universe and The God and Father of Prince Michael/Christ:-

Matthew 6:9-13
6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name.
6:10 Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.
6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.
6:12 And forgive us our debts and trespasses (if we truly repent), as we forgive our debtors and those who trespass against us (if they truly repent).
6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For Thine is The Kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Father is Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent. Everything belongs to Him, including His Christ.

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.

Our Father is The God and Father of our Lord Christ, the Saviour.

1 Peter 1:3-5
1:3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Christ the Saviour, which according to His abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready TO BE REVEALED IN THE LAST TIME.
Revelation 10:6-10
10:6 And sware by Him that liveth for ever and ever, Who created heaven, and the things that are therein, and the Earth, and the things that are therein, and the sea, and the things which are therein, THAT THERE SHOULD BE TIME NO LONGER:
10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the Prophets.
10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go [and] take THE LITTLE BOOK which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the "sea" and upon the "earth".
10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, GIVE ME THE LITTLE BOOK. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey.
10:10 And I took THE LITTLE BOOK (white stone ch. 2:17) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten (digested) it, my belly was bitter.

The Voice heard from heaven is Father.

The angel which standeth upon the "sea" and upon the "earth" is the Chief Archangel, Prince Michael, God's Anointed One, here in the body of JAH, exactly as prophesied (Mal. 4).

And THE LITTLE BOOK in the hand of the angel is The Way home or face The Fire by JAH. The title is self-explanatory.

Those who DO as the Voice from heaven has spoken will find The Way home, to heaven.

Those who refuse to do so will face The Fire (Rev. 20:12-15).
Off topic spam. I see you’ve stopped even trying to defend your religion conversationally but if you want to dump random copy paste texts, do it in your own thread, or stay on topic of conversation here

JoChris

Superstar
Off topic spam. I see you’ve stopped even trying to defend your religion conversationally but if you want to dump random copy paste texts, do it in your own thread, or stay on topic of conversation here
Great minds think alike. I was just about to submit this entry and I saw you had just replied. :)

This morning's God Calling:-

May - God Calling.
When AJH's own book is being examined, you bring in quotes from a book that shows clear warning signs of automatic writing instead.

When AJH's deliberate mistranslation of the bible/ quran is being examined, you quote from "The way home or face the fire" instead.

I would actually like to look at the "God calling" book next, if we ever get through AJH's train crash book.
[​
Delay is Not Denial. - May 1

Read the lessons of Divine Control in Nature's laws.

Nature is but the expression of Eternal Thought in Time. Study the outward form - grasp the Eternal Thought, and if you can read the thoughts of the Father, then indeed you know Him.

Leave Me out of nothing. Love all My Ways with you. Know indeed that "All is well." Delay is but the wonderful and all-loving restraint of your Father - not reluctance, not desire to deny - but the Divine Control of a Father who can scarcely brook the delay.

Delay has to be - sometimes. Your lives are so linked up with those of others, so bound by circumstances, that to let your desire have instant fulfillment might in many cases cause another's, as earnest prayer as yours is, to go unanswered.

But think for a moment of the Love and thoughtful care that seeks to harmonize and reconcile all your desires and longings and prayers.

Delay is not denial - not even withholding. It is the opportunity for God to work out your problems and accomplish your desires in the most wonderful way possible for you.

Oh! children, trust Me. Remember that your Maker is also your Servant, quick to fulfill, quick to achieve, faithful in accomplishment. Yes. All is well.

Doreen Virtue is an ex New Ager, who says she wrote many books via automatic writing.

P.S. I will let others to deal with AJH's Jehovah's Witnesses compatible heresy.

JoChris

Superstar
Those examples shown in the videos are very obviously false apostles.
They appear to be nothing like Christ at all. They appear more like other versions of Simon the sorcerer, from the book of Acts.
But it is true that they do deceive many, as the Bible has warned.
Therefore it is good to point them out, so that people can be warned not to be deceived by them.

Acts
8:9 But there was a certain man, called Simon (PATER), which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:
8:10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.
8:11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.
In more recent times, false teachers have become way more subtle. The Age of the Internet has a permanent memory.
e.g. Obvious false prophecies are become rarer and rarer, now people add small print or make "fortune cookie" prophecies..

There are some false teachers who are extremely subtle.
There are some false teachers who started out looking very mainstream, but over time went off the rails completely.

There is no [Pater] in the KJV bible. Anthony John Hill added that to his KoK book.

Acts 8:9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:
10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.
11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.

JoChris

Superstar
John 8:32 in the KJV.

The King of kings' Bible does not contain the adulterous woman story (the now infamous "pericope adulterae" passage) that was added to the Bible in John chapter 8. Therefore, the verse numbers in John chapter 8 differ from Bibles which still contain the added story from the 4th century, and are as John's original Gospel would have had it. The King of kings' Bible is therefore in agreement on this issue with the consensus reached by most modern NT scholars of the present day.

The same verse is found in John 8:23, in the King of kings' Bible.
Just because Anthony John Hill calls his book a bible does not make it so.

@A Freeman refuses to show any evidence at all that Anthony John Hill has any knowledge of ancient Hebrew, Greek, Latin or Arabic.
Nowhere on AJH's website does he show any signs of academic qualifications.

I forgot to mention AJH's personal disclosure at the introduction.

Please excuse my lack of writing professionalism. I am a soldier, not a writer and have written this Book, not to demonstrate and impress people with my command of the English language, but to be as easy as possible for ALL God’s adopted children to be able to understand.

---
@A Freeman, do you know which area of the army he had experience in and long he was in the army?

Ok JAH has established that Star Wars and Close Encounters were written by God. I am beginning to wonder what other Hollywood movies JAH says were written by God and the movie Lolita came to mind. I concluded that " God " wrote the screenplay for Lolita so JAH wouldn't have to feel guilty about luring 13 year old girls into his cult ala David Koresh. So when questioned by the authorities about suspicious activity with underage girls JAH claims God told him it's alright otherwise " God" would not have written the movie Lolita.

JoChris

Superstar
Ok JAH has established that Star Wars and Close Encounters were written by God. I am beginning to wonder what other Hollywood movies JAH says were written by God and the movie Lolita came to mind. I concluded that " God " wrote the screenplay for Lolita so JAH wouldn't have to feel guilty about luring 13 year old girls into his cult ala David Koresh. So when questioned by the authorities about suspicious activity with underage girls JAH claims God told him it's alright otherwise " God" would not have written the movie Lolita.
To be fair, I haven't seen anything on AJH's own website so far to suggest that he would approve of that type of immoral activity.
If he truly follows the 10 Commandments ( + his own) he wouldn't commit adultery.
Of course what is put on paper/ internet can be different behind what really happens behind closed doors, but I am trying to keep to what is said in TWHOFTF only.

A Freeman

Superstar
Just because Anthony John Hill calls his book a bible does not make it so.
Revelation 19:9-21
19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed [are] they which are called unto the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] NOT: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a NAME written, that NO man knew, but HE himself (ch. 2:17; 3:12).
19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all [men, both] free and bond, both small and great.
19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the Earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
19:20 And the beast was taken, and with it the false prophet that wrought miracles before it, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped its image. These both were cast alive into a Lake of Fire burning with brimstone (sulphur).
19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

@A Freeman refuses to show any evidence at all that Anthony John Hill has any knowledge of ancient Hebrew, Greek, Latin or Arabic.
Nowhere on AJH's website does he show any signs of academic qualifications.
John 5:19-20
5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever He doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and showeth him all things that Himself doeth: and He will show him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

John 7:14-19
7:14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into The Temple, and taught.
7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man "Letters", having never been taught?
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, MY DOCTRINE IS NOT MINE, BUT HIS THAT SENT ME.
7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall KNOW of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.
7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh His glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.
7:19 Did not Moses give you The Law, and [yet] none of you keepeth The Law? Why go ye about to kill me?

I forgot to mention AJH's personal disclosure at the introduction.

Please excuse my lack of writing professionalism. I am a soldier, not a writer and have written this Book, not to demonstrate and impress people with my command of the English language, but to be as easy as possible for ALL God’s adopted children to be able to understand.

---
@A Freeman, do you know which area of the army he had experience in and long he was in the army?
Revelation 12:7-12
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the Earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).
12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and The Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their (human) lives unto the death (John 12:25).
12:12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the "earth" and of the "sea"! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time (6,000 years).

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Revelation 19:9-21
12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their (human) lives unto the death (John 12:25).
12:12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the "earth" and of the "sea"! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time (6,000 years).
I don’t mean to jump in but I have to ask you @A Freeman - do you understand the distinction between eisegesis and exegesis?
Eisegesis is the process of interpreting a text or portion of text in such a way that the process introduces one's own presuppositions, agendas, or biases into and onto the text. This is commonly referred to as reading into the text.[1] The act is often used to "prove" a pre-held point of concern to the reader and to provide him or her with confirmation bias in accordance with his or her pre-held agenda. Eisegesis is best understood when contrasted with exegesis. While exegesis is the process of drawing out the meaning from a text in accordance with the context and discoverable meaning of its author, eisegesis occurs when a reader imposes his or her interpretation into and onto the text. As a result, exegesis tends to be objective when employed effectively while eisegesis is regarded as highly subjective.

This question is important because I see you doing it with both the Qur’an and the Bible to create a bridge of compatibility.

Will you acknowledge that you do this [by adding interpretational guidance notes] that are not present in the actual text?

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I don’t mean to jump in but I have to ask you @A Freeman - do you understand the distinction between eisegesis and exegesis?
Eisegesis is the process of interpreting a text or portion of text in such a way that the process introduces one's own presuppositions, agendas, or biases into and onto the text. This is commonly referred to as reading into the text.[1] The act is often used to "prove" a pre-held point of concern to the reader and to provide him or her with confirmation bias in accordance with his or her pre-held agenda. Eisegesis is best understood when contrasted with exegesis. While exegesis is the process of drawing out the meaning from a text in accordance with the context and discoverable meaning of its author, eisegesis occurs when a reader imposes his or her interpretation into and onto the text. As a result, exegesis tends to be objective when employed effectively while eisegesis is regarded as highly subjective.

This question is important because I see you doing it with both the Qur’an and the Bible to create a bridge of compatibility.

Will you acknowledge that you do this [by adding interpretational guidance notes] that are not present in the actual text?
How can someone who apparently reads the Bible through an idolatrous trinitarian lens, when there isn't a single verse in the Bible that tells us God is 3 persons in one, ask such a question with a straight face? How would you read the following verses please?

Exodus 20:3-7
20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

How could Jesus, the son of man, be God, when God says He can never be the son of man?

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

How could Jesus have a God if Jesus is supposedly God? Can God have a God? And why didn't Christ-Jesus pray to himself instead of Father, if Father isn't Christ's God?

We've already seen the totally irrational eisegesis so-called Christians do with John 1:1 so they can ignore the above verses (and hundreds more), so they can pretend not to be breaking the First and Most Important COMMANDMENT.

Might be worth working on the beam in your own eye before concerning yourself with the mote in your brother's eye, don't you think?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
How can someone who apparently reads the Bible through an idolatrous trinitarian lens, when there isn't a single verse in the Bible that tells us God is 3 persons in one, ask such a question with a straight face? How would you read the following verses please?

Exodus 20:3-7
20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

How could Jesus, the son of man, be God, when God says He can never be the son of man?

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

How could Jesus have a God if Jesus is supposedly God? Can God have a God? And why didn't Christ-Jesus pray to himself instead of Father, if Father isn't Christ's God?

We've already seen the totally irrational eisegesis so-called Christians do with John 1:1 so they can ignore the above verses (and hundreds more), so they can pretend not to be breaking the First and Most Important COMMANDMENT.

Might be worth working on the beam in your own eye before concerning yourself with the mote in your brother's eye, don't you think?
I expected something along those lines, but to the question :

Is the extract below an example of eisegesis or exegesis:

A Freeman

Superstar
I expected something along those lines, but to the question :

Is the extract below an example of eisegesis or exegesis:

You probably already know this, and may too have done the exercise yourself, but if you take all of the dates given to us in the Bible, Adam and Eve calculate to approximately 4004 BC. That would make the present time roughly 6000 years, and nearing the end of the age (before the Sabbath millennium begins, i.e. Christ's 1000 years reign on Earth, aka "Summer").

2 Peter 3:1-10
3:1 This second epistle (letter), beloved, I now write unto you; in [both] which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the Holy Prophets, and of the commandment of us the Apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the Last Days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the Beginning of the Creation.
3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by The Word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
3:7 But the heavens and the Earth, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto Fire against the Day of Judgment and perdition of unGodly men.
3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with The Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering toward us, not wanting that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
3:10 But The Day of The Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the Earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

So it is exegesis, to use your terminology, i.e. it's a reference note that anyone who has actually read and understood Scripture can go and look up elsewhere in Scripture.

Back to you. Please respond in kind, and answer the questions previously asked.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You probably already know this, and may too have done the exercise yourself, but if you take all of the dates given to us in the Bible, Adam and Eve calculate to approximately 4004 BC. That would make the present time roughly 6000 years, and nearing the end of the age (before the Sabbath millennium begins, i.e. Christ's 1000 years reign on Earth, aka "Summer").

2 Peter 3:1-10
3:1 This second epistle (letter), beloved, I now write unto you; in [both] which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the Holy Prophets, and of the commandment of us the Apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the Last Days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the Beginning of the Creation.
3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by The Word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
3:7 But the heavens and the Earth, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto Fire against the Day of Judgment and perdition of unGodly men.
3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with The Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering toward us, not wanting that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
3:10 But The Day of The Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the Earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

So it is exegesis, to use your terminology, i.e. it's a reference note that anyone who has actually read and understood Scripture can go and look up elsewhere in Scripture.

Back to you. Please respond in kind, and answer the questions previously asked.
So you agree that you inserted your interpretation into the text where it was not suggested in the actual verse?

To your points (before I begin), do you accept or reject the doctrine of Kenosis?

A Freeman

Superstar
So you agree that you inserted your interpretation into the text where it was not suggested in the actual verse?
No. Nothing was personally inserted, nor was any interpretation inserted, nor was anything inserted that was not suggested by the actual verse.

To your points (before I begin), do you accept or reject the doctrine of Kenosis?
No, because it isn't supported by Scripture. As God said, He is ALL-Powerful (Omnipotent) at ALL times (as well as all-knowing/omniscient and present everywhere/omnipresent at all times).

You should be able to provide Scriptural support for your doctrinal belief if it is actually true.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
No. Nothing was personally inserted, nor was any interpretation inserted, nor was anything inserted that was not suggested by the actual verse.
12:12 διὰ τοῦτο εὐφραίνεσθε οἱ οὐρανοὶ καὶ οἱἐν αὐτοῖς σκηνοῦντες οὐαὶ τοῖς κατοικοῦσιντὴν γῆν καὶ τὴν θάλασσαν ὅτι κατέβη ὁδιάβολος πρὸς ὑμᾶς ἔχων θυμὸν μέγαν εἰδὼςὅτι ὀλίγον καιρὸν ἔχει

IMG_3390.png

I’m not seeing the (6000 years) implied in this text. Is this an addition by AJH or yourself?

No, because it isn't supported by Scripture. As God said, He is ALL-Powerful (Omnipotent) at ALL times (as well as all-knowing/omniscient and present everywhere/omnipresent at all times).

You should be able to provide Scriptural support for your doctrinal belief if it is actually true.
Are you able to provide an interpretation of the above passage that negates the doctrine of the Kenosis?

Philippians 2

The Humbled and Exalted Christ

5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. 9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

A Freeman

Superstar
Who's name?

Acts 3:16
English Standard Version

16 And his name—by faith in his name—has made this man strong whom you see and know, and the faith that is through Jesus has given the man this perfect health in the presence of you all.
And in whose name did ALL of the disciples and apostles baptize in please?

The obvious eisegesis employed in that passage is you use it for your creation myth. You take a paragraph from the last chapters of the Bible and say it is describing creation coming from Venus. There is no such implication in the text. You also infer that the identity of Michael is synonymous with Christ although again there is no implication in the text. Christ identifies himself with a quote spoken by "the Lord and Redeemer" in isaiah "I am the first and the last". Michael does not speak in Revelation, John merely sees his future deed in his vision.

A Freeman

Superstar
12:12 διὰ τοῦτο εὐφραίνεσθε οἱ οὐρανοὶ καὶ οἱἐν αὐτοῖς σκηνοῦντες οὐαὶ τοῖς κατοικοῦσιντὴν γῆν καὶ τὴν θάλασσαν ὅτι κατέβη ὁδιάβολος πρὸς ὑμᾶς ἔχων θυμὸν μέγαν εἰδὼςὅτι ὀλίγον καιρὸν ἔχει

View attachment 86419

I’m not seeing the (6000 years) implied in this text. Is this an addition by AJH or yourself?
Are you trying to argue that Satan hasn't been here, deceiving the whole world, since Adam and Eve?

Are you able to provide an interpretation of the above passage that negates the doctrine of the Kenosis?

Philippians 2

The Humbled and Exalted Christ

5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. 9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
From: https://www.trinityexamined.com/philippians-26-the-trinity-and-equality-with-god/ -

The King James Version's Translation of Philippians 2:6

The old and new KJV’s versions have a translation of this verse unlike any other.

It says, “who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God” (NKJV).

This version states that Jesus did not consider it robbery to already possess equality with God. But there are some serious problems with this translation. On a practical level, if Jesus was equal, what is the point of Him not considering this robbery?

Secondly, and more importantly, while the KJV is commended for being the only major translation to use the word “robbery,” they deceitfully inserted one word into the verse that is not found in the Greek that totally changed the meaning of this verse.

Let me give you an example with two sentences.

“He did not consider it robbery to assume the throne”

This person assumed the throne and did not consider it robbery to do so. Now, the second sentence is identical, except it removes the word “it.”
“He did not consider robbery to assume the throne.”

Now this person would not even consider the act of robbing to assume the throne.

So the addition of the word “it” changed the meaning of the sentence by 180 degrees.

The word “it” in KJV’s is a theologically motivated insertion to make Jesus already possessed equality with God.

So where did the KJV of 1611 get the word “it”? The Trinitarian translators of the KJV of 1611 were influenced by an existing English translation at the time called the Tyndale Bible (1526). Here is the verse with their original spelling: “6 Which beynge in the shape of god and thought it not robbery to be equall with god.”

The following further collaborates the insertion of the word “it”:

Here is an NKJV interlinear from Logos Bible Software. Please notice how the word “it” was placed under the Greek word “ἁρπαγμὸν” (“robbery”).
But the Greek word robbery does not mean “it robbery.” In fact, we covered earlier that the Greek the word “did not” (οὐχ) modifies the word “robbery” to concretely state that robbery did not occur for Jesus to make Himself equal with God but instead humbled Himself as we are to emulate.

The Trinitarian book, Putting Jesus in His Place, makes a compelling admission, “The rendering ‘did not consider it robbery to be equal with God’ (nkjv, following the kjv), which has the least support among biblical scholars today, would mean that Christ was equal with God and did not think that he had taken that status wrongfully” (Robert Bowman, 84, 2007).

While Mr. Bowman concedes that KJV’s have the least support, the book goes on to minimizes the admission, by stating, “his rightful status of equality with God.”